ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... you know what Jacobo. go suck an egg *Smirks pulls a big rope and dumps dozzens of eggs*



*grins at Arc* i'm sure there's SOME upside to that, but i can't think of it
 
Aww, sheesh, DCurse! I was just takin a break! And Hy is sick so I was just keeping him company!

*huggles DCurse reassuringly, steps back... and is smothered in eggs*

....ow....

*digs her way out, and spits out an uncracked egg*

Well, I sucked on it, but I don't feel any different...

...wait! wait! I do feel different!

Yes! I feel... a headache!

Oooh...

*slumps over*
 
lol you're a strange ballance of spite, paranoia and hillarity Jacobo. lol
 
Well, IC, anyway, K. ;)

I try to entertain!

(the khadgar no baka was a reference to ranma 1/2 and akane's obsession about ranma being a pervert, by the way. ^_^)
 
yeah i know.... that damn shampoo really can't take a hint.... not, iot's more than a hint....

*smileS*
 
*blushes and smiles*

Oh, well, I see! Hmm! Subtle!

*puts her hands on her hips and smirks*

That's right! My ultracuteness is always implied!

*blinks, and gazes at Khadgar suspiciously*

You wouldn't be KIDDING, would you?

*blinks again, and shakes her head*

Naaaah!
 
Gee & all this time I was taking the translation literally ...

... Ranma's stupid ...

Baka also mean cow in another language ... but I have said that before ...
 
*grins at Arc* don't worry, i think they all think ranama's stupid too. lol *sits down somewhere*
 
*gets pulls into Khaddy's embrace & wraps an arm around him*

a bit frisky tonight are we?
 
*looks down and smirks* hmm nope *grins at her* what, i can't loop an arm around you without turning you on *winks*
 
*finally escapes the evil clutches of the pile of eggs*

YOSH!

*raises her staff in triumph, and straightens her hat, then strikes a victory pose*

I am the ultimate warrior! No pile of eggs can stand against--

*sees Arc and Khadgar hugging*

--me going over here...

*blushing, she sneaks away*
 
*laughs* i'm trying to prove a point to you here Jacobo,


jeeze. the attention span of some.... uh.... hat wearing mages lasses?
 
*tries to regain her composure*

Oh yeah!? The only point you're proving is that you're a...

*takes a deep breath*

P

E

R

V

E

R

T

!

*gasps for air, and points at Khadgar*

Don't try any of that funny stuff on me! I'm too smart for that, and so's my hat!
 
you're statement has been noted, and ignored. *smirks and clicks mute* ahhhhh.

i'll be a pervert when i'm damn well and ready
 
Jacobo_Curious said:
*tries to regain her composure*

Oh yeah!? The only point you're proving is that you're a...

*takes a deep breath*

P

E

R

V

E

R

T

!

*gasps for air, and points at Khadgar*

Don't try any of that funny stuff on me! I'm too smart for that, and so's my hat!

*checks to make sure his hearing still works*

all i have to say is, if Khads a perv, im in deep trouble :D

*tries to drag his mind outta the gutter...*
:)
 
*smirks* i'd grab a boob so you'd feel beter El, but that would get me good and slapped.
 
Khadgar said:
*smirks* i'd grab a boob so you'd feel beter El, but that would get me good and slapped.

lol... at this point, im convinced anything you do will get you good and slapped... :D

besides... doesnt she still have that breastplate on? ;)
 
Khadgar said:
*smirks* i'd grab a boob so you'd feel beter El, but that would get me good and slapped.

In a Lit ~ situation ~ I would do what the maid is doing to the guy in my avatar ... that you can't see ... :D

In RL ~ I would be very embarrass ... :eek:
 
anything huh? hmmm i'm sure speaking to Jacobo would yes, but *bites Arcs ear gently and smiles*

yep. she does. dissapointing how she left her steed in the heat of battle.... argh
 
oh yeah? i'll go the odds that she has a smile on ehr face, so it can't be all that bad. *lets his draped arm come down and rest his hand there* ooooo *grins at Arc*
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top