Alberta Friend/Fuck/Talk Buddy List

Hello all from Eastern AB. Up here in oil country, things are.....bleh. Someone get me out of heeeeeeere!

*wimpers and hides under his blanket of fear*

Rednecks! Rednecks in pickup trucks everywhere!

Saaaaaaaave meeeee!

A bump from the praries... I'm so freakin bored, and horny.... There is NO ONE to DO here!! (I hate small towns)

little_girl said:
A bump from the praries... I'm so freakin bored, and horny.... There is NO ONE to DO here!! (I hate small towns)
Although it may be different for a woman.. it feels the same way in the city as well.. lol

little_girl said:

It's not that much different in the city. What town are you in?

Howdy

Just found this thread and I'll bet you can't guess where I'm from....yuk, yuk, yuk.
Newly single again and looking for someone for some conversation and who knows what else.......

Another Calgarian here. M 39. These threads always seem to start with such enthusiasm and then it drops off.

Hi there

I am back for a day or two from working in Fort Mac and I am very happy this thread is still going and well used by people. I myself have not been around to contribute much but I would like to thanks everyone for keeping it alive ( Lady Reiha and rhyst hatchyk in particular ) Its nice to see all the Albertans on Literotica, kinda helps to change the image of people here I hope :rolleyes: Anyways I hope this thread keeps going so when I finally get back to the real world LOL I will be able to spend more time on here

rhyst_hatchyk said:
It is ze vord I uze.

uze needz to comez to our zouze for fun yo

CALL ME DAMMIT- YOU CLAIM WE'RE FRIENDS, AND YOU NEVER CALL ME.

KITTY HATER!

IT GOES TWO WAYS! :p

I am, erm, busy vorking today. But anozer day, perhaps Saturdayzink?

And YOU never come onto MSN :p

Last edited:
rhyst_hatchyk said:
IT GOES TWO WAYS! :p

I am, erm, busy vorking today. But anozer day, perhaps Saturdayzink?

And YOU never come onto MSN :p

YOU need to come over.

Im a 22 year old male in the Calgary area. Im new to the area and don't know to many people. Would love to meet some new and interested people (Prefereable girls, but hey, beggers can't be choosers, lol)

*dances around* ^_____________^

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rhyst- I so want Guitar Hero 2 now- gawd I suck so bad >.<"

Lady Reiha said:
*dances around* ^_____________^

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rhyst- I so want Guitar Hero 2 now- gawd I suck so bad >.<"

Is it that fun? :D

Back