Looking for Friends - Geeks and Nerds Get Free Cookies!

Chris_Michael

2B or Not 2B
I'm going to be traveling for the next 3 days, which means I'm going to be withdrawing from video games. With such a tragic event, I desperately need a shoulder to cry on (*cough* female shoulder *cough*).

Oh and if you have a geeky/nerdy side, you get cookies!

Wear a modest dress, hair down, rimless glasses, and you will have a brand new friend. I love my friends! Some of my closest friends describe me as a stalker, and that means I'm there for them at all times. :D

Okay sleep time. Driving in the morning. Hit me up. :)

(This is the creepiest post I have ever made. But it's 2am. Cut me some slack. =P )

You failed to mention where you were traveling...

#failthread

You failed to mention where you were traveling...

#failthread

Oops! I'm going to Florida. We were going to Tennesee, but due to weather and a bank account hacking, we had to change plans.

Also, lame. This forum needs more geeky and nerdy women. I'm disappointed. Women here should be ashamed.

Oops! I'm going to Florida. We were going to Tennesee, but due to weather and a bank account hacking, we had to change plans.

Also, lame. This forum needs more geeky and nerdy women. I'm disappointed. Women here should be ashamed.

Well Florida is really far away...have fun and good luck

I'm going to be traveling for the next 3 days, which means I'm going to be withdrawing from video games. With such a tragic event, I desperately need a shoulder to cry on (*cough* female shoulder *cough*).

Oh and if you have a geeky/nerdy side, you get cookies!

Wear a modest dress, hair down, rimless glasses, and you will have a brand new friend. I love my friends! Some of my closest friends describe me as a stalker, and that means I'm there for them at all times. :D

Okay sleep time. Driving in the morning. Hit me up. :)

(This is the creepiest post I have ever made. But it's 2am. Cut me some slack. =P )

I just couldn't resist.....I'll put up with anyone crying or whining for a bit and I am a geek / nerd (work as I.T. Director).

I'm here for the free cookies!!!!

Oh - I do have long hair and glasses but I'll be damned if I'm wearing a dress.

Travel safe.....

I just couldn't resist.....I'll put up with anyone crying or whining for a bit and I am a geek / nerd (work as I.T. Director).

I'm here for the free cookies!!!!

Oh - I do have long hair and glasses but I'll be damned if I'm wearing a dress.

Travel safe.....

LOL Alright man, we can just eat these cookies while we wait on women. And I mean, you can put a dress on if you want but just make sure there is some distance between our seats. =P

Where are the wooooomen?!

My phone will be dead for the next two hours. Hopefully, some women come out during that time. >.<

Come ...on! There have to be some chicks in Florida that want to meet Chris!

Does being a casual player of skyrim and a lover of first generation pokémon qualify as a gamer? I like cookies too!

I already have over 90 hrs logged in Fallout 4 * takes cookie *

Oh yes, you get as many cookies as you'd like! You get even brownie points if you don't ever abandon Dogmeat despite being tempted to join up with another companion.

My play style: Sneak, Silenced Sniper .50, Silenced .308 Rifle, maxed Deliverer, combat shotgun

Perks: Sneak, Ninja, Hacking, Lock picking, Better Crits, Bloody Mess, Mysterious Stranger, Armorer, Gun Nut, Lady Killer.

Does being a casual player of skyrim and a lover of first generation pokémon qualify as a gamer? I like cookies too!

Oh of course! Pokemon is a guarantee in, and so is any Bethesda game. Skyrim is one of my most played games.

Play style: Dual Swords, Heavy Armor, Werewolf, Serana as companion.

Oh of course! Pokemon is a guarantee in, and so is any Bethesda game. Skyrim is one of my most played games.

Play style: Dual Swords, Heavy Armor, Werewolf, Serana as companion.

I usually play as Khajiit with J'zargo as companion. Dual wield destructive magic light eleven armor.

I usually play as Khajiit with J'zargo as companion. Dual wield destructive magic light eleven armor.

I love the Khajiit! My problem with mage and sneak builds is that Skyrim's enemies become unbalanced at high levels. There are so many skills you can level as mage or sneak that I just get one-shotted by enemies at certain points of the game.

Oh and J'zargo is an asshole. =P

I love the Khajiit! My problem with mage and sneak builds is that Skyrim's enemies become unbalanced at high levels. There are so many skills you can level as mage or sneak that I just get one-shotted by enemies at certain points of the game.

Oh and J'zargo is an asshole. =P

I enjoy the challenge of having magic only and seeing My skills grow slowly. J'zargo is an as whole, that's why I like him So much. You can't help but laugh at how stuck up he is.

I enjoy the challenge of having magic only and seeing My skills grow slowly. J'zargo is an as whole, that's why I like him So much. You can't help but laugh at how stuck up he is.

That's true. And considering that neither of the other two students are competent, he's a good choice. But since you're a mage, you could use a tank like Lydia or somebody from the Companions. But eh, they go down just as fast unless you can kill of enemies fast enough.

What do you play on?

That's true. And considering that neither of the other two students are competent, he's a good choice. But since you're a mage, you could use a tank like Lydia or somebody from the Companions. But eh, they go down just as fast unless you can kill of enemies fast enough.

What do you play on?

Of course I use Lydia until I can get J'zargo, but you can outfit him with armor and enchant It which works well for me. Long range destructive magic is usually my go to until I can level up enough to really make a difference. Not the best tactic but I never do anything the easy way!

What do you play on?

X-box 360

Of course I use Lydia until I can get J'zargo, but you can outfit him with armor and enchant It which works well for me. Long range destructive magic is usually my go to until I can level up enough to really make a difference. Not the best tactic but I never do anything the easy way!

I have never really been good with Soul Stones. So, enchanting is eh for me. I do it late game if I do it at all. I'm not a huge fan of weapon enchantments that need recharging.

You'd love Serana if you like long range Destructive magic.

You're lucky to have picked up the game on Xbox. I had the PS3 version when it came out. It was horrible. I have no idea how it made it through QA.

So you play Pokemon, too? DS? It has been awhile but I played Pokemon Y for a bit. I'm meh about Pokemon now. I liked it more back in the day when they had 151 Pokemon. Now, it's something crazy like 750 which is a tad ridiculous.

I have never really been good with Soul Stones. So, enchanting is eh for me. I do it late game if I do it at all. I'm not a huge fan of weapon enchantments that need recharging.

You'd love Serana if you like long range Destructive magic.

You're lucky to have picked up the game on Xbox. I had the PS3 version when it came out. It was horrible. I have no idea how it made it through QA.

So you play Pokemon, too? DS? It has been awhile but I played Pokemon Y for a bit. I'm meh about Pokemon now. I liked it more back in the day when they had 151 Pokemon. Now, it's something crazy like 750 which is a tad ridiculous.

I'll have t try her out I guess. I play pokémon but nothing on the DS I'm a purist I guess. I love the original game boy and game boy advance games like red gold and emerald. My all time favorite is emerald with red being a close second.

Back