Working from home

Sharing these pictures...well, let’s just say I’m hornier than I’ve been in a long time. What do I need? I need to think of everyone that has seen these, and I need to imagine that it turns you on. Who am I? I have a professional career and a very demanding hobby. I work from home unless I’m traveling, which is often. And in this picture I’m thinking it’s cold in here, and my nipples are so hard.

Last edited:
Sharing these pictures...well, let’s just say I’m hornier than I’ve been in a long time. What do I need? I need to think of everyone that has seen these, and I need to imagine that it turns you on. Who am I? I have a professional career and a very demanding hobby. I work from home unless I’m traveling, which is often. And in this picture I’m thinking it’s cold in here, and my nipples are so hard.

I can see your nipples are perking up, you need some warm hands to stop them getting too cold.

Is that a mirror or window behind you?

Rest assured, your pictures, you, are a very real turn on!

I can see your nipples are perking up, you need some warm hands to stop them getting too cold.

Is that a mirror or window behind you?
It’s a horse picture. I didn’t even think about the background. And I could use some warmth right now! It’s 3am here and I’m cold!

Oh I would love to help you keep warm! Wrapping my arms around your body, and my mouth on your cold hard nipples ;)

LOVING all of your pics, they remind me of an OLD Lit friend named Lisa :kiss:

Mmmmm very luscious. :devil::kiss:

Yes, you can know that your pictures are turning me on.
I am an older gentleman, who is quite enamored of your lovely breast.
I am aroused at seeing that hard nipple pointing out there.
My cock is very hard as I imagine you above me
My warm mouth reaching up to engulf it
to surround it with my warm moist mouth.

I’ve had a dirty Sunday. Bath time is required.

Attachments

• 51A44F00-B622-4D92-8676-B3DDD6DBA0BE.jpeg
    51A44F00-B622-4D92-8676-B3DDD6DBA0BE.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
  • E859DC7D-3F5D-444A-93DF-21AECF07DD3C.jpeg
    E859DC7D-3F5D-444A-93DF-21AECF07DD3C.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2
For some reason 2 of them didn’t load. One of them I was trying to play with the picture a bit and show that I had some post bath body oil rubbed all over me. Not sure if that really came through on the edit.

Attachments

• 775E71AC-FBFE-406B-8613-65C9B3EC4325.jpeg
    775E71AC-FBFE-406B-8613-65C9B3EC4325.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 6AA6A308-4403-4F8B-94B1-6F631C8B11B4.jpeg
    6AA6A308-4403-4F8B-94B1-6F631C8B11B4.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
For some reason 2 of them didn’t load. One of them I was trying to play with the picture a bit and show that I had some post bath body oil rubbed all over me. Not sure if that really came through on the edit.

The first pic you have shiny breasts, so I would say that’s the oil.

I do love hanging breasts, and your are beautiful

Fuck me, I’m hard now..

That second photo is the perfect position for a long, hard...conference call ;)

Need help with the body oil?

Back