Best orgasm you ever had

I would have to say the first one with my OL:rose: when we first met eight years ago. I had lost my wife of 20 years and didn't think my equipment was working properly any more. she proved that wrong!!!
 
Really?

My very first one of course...

To me the very first one was when I was very young probably 10 yrs old. I felt the sheets on my dick and thought wow that feels good and all of a sudden all this white stuff came out that looked like puss! I was shocked and scared that I was going to die!

Perhaps the very first one during intercourse is what was meant?


ES
 
Hmm my best...

Hmm this one was quite awhile ago but I still tingle thinking about it. He licked and teased my pussy slowly and for quite a long while, teasing my ass with my own juices after I came, first with his slicked tongue to then his fingers and continued to stretch me out. Once I got on all fours, he licked and ate me out from behind but always stopped when I was close. He was rimming me at such a slow painfully delicious pace. The pace, the prolonged orgasm and being in a position that felt so naughty, I was blind with need, need for anything, anything more rabid and hard but he was intent on making me beg for it. That's when he asked to take out my rabbit and he ate my ass as he fucked me with my toy. I pushed back on his mouth and my toy without a care by that point. When I finally came, it was toe curling white lights kind of satisfaction.
 
Yeah, that sounds like an awfully powerful way to make someone build up and then release
 
My best set of orgasms came started in the wee hours of a Feb 15 following a valentines day date and continued until about 3 PM
 
The best one I ever had I was at work. I came three times in a row, just like a wave.
 
Nope lol. They were 3, one after another. I put in the work for one and got three for my effort. The thrill that I could have gotten caught may have had something to do with it
 
the best one i remember was after the woman i was seeing came back from a 2 week trip away and we ripped each others clothes off,she pushed me onto my back and got on top and rode me like a demon i cum so much and nearly blacked out, the 2 weeks she was away was and still is the longest i ever went without release since i was a teen
 
The first time a woman who had multiple orgasms dug her nails into my back each time she came.
 
Bj

The best BJ orgasm was with a woman who gave me a combo BJ and HJ.

When she started I was skeptical it would be good because she started giving me a HJ and then switched to a BJ. I was thinking do one or the other, not both. Each time I would get close to orgasm with the HJ she would stop and start giving me a BJ. The change in sensation was enough to stop my orgasm but keep me building towards release. She kept this switching up for a while, soon I found myself desperate to cum. When I eventually came it was into her mouth and my whole body contracted so hard I looked like a body builder for 30 sec. It was awesome.

ES
 
Couldn't answer this.
I could probably pick the best from each day. :)

L:rose:
 
Many years ago, had a girlfriend that I'd been away from for a couple weeks...came home, and ended up having her doggy style. For some reason, it was super intense, and at the end I had this huge, huge orgasm...felt like someone was literally squeezing my balls, pumping quarts of cum out. She looked over her shoulder in surprise, I guess she felt that it was different....

Saw stars that day!!

:D
 
I have been blessed with a wife who is an amazing lover so I have had many mind blowing orgasms. The latest happened last night. We had preformed oral on each other and had screwed for quite some time. I finally got into the scissors position with her and she stuffed my cock back in. We screwed several minutes when she began playing with my balls. They were all wet from her juices and it felt wonderful. Her ultra tight pussy was pulsing and twitching on my cock. She started talking about my balls...how big they are...how loaded they felt...how much she loves the big loads I shoot. She finally started fingering the sweet spot right behind them and talked even more. She told me she wanted me to shoot a huge load....to fill her pussy. After some harder screwing and her fingering my sweet spot I did just that. I came so hard I howled...saw stars...the whole nine yards. I shot a huge load into her pulsing pussy and she squealed in delight. I finally had to take her hand off my balls or she would have kept me cumming forever it seemed....it was amazing!
 
One that really stands out was with a woman who was, to put it politely, a "Long Island Princess."

You might assume that to mean "extremely materialistic." Which is not me at all. But I was willing to ignore our dissimilar philosophies because she was hot enough to melt steel girders--tall, long, long red-blonde hair, slender, small-breasted, green-eyed...and as horny as I was.

Anyway, we went to an East Coast beach town without a hotel reservation and the season had already started...dumb, I know, but I wasn't thinking with the large head.

Spent WAY to much time trying to find an available cottage and finally gave up and went to a fancy condo place. When they told me the price I nearly had a heart attack.

She never said a thing, glanced around the suite which had cathedral ceilings, indoor jacuzzi, spectacular ocean view, the works; just looked around like 'this is the least I would settle for,' then proceeded to show me her appreciation.

Can't remember now how much I paid, but I sure got the best value for it.

Just inside the door she dropped her purse, tore her silk blouse open, so I could see her firm little titties, yanked my drawers down to my knees and blew me.

She was extremely talented in that skill but this was such a surprise...she disdained the use of hands as amateurish and so it was just her hot mouth on my cock.

Didn't take long, despite the fact that she had been keeping me pretty well drained for the last two weeks. Suddenly I was erupting into her mouth and just before the first spurt she cupped my balls in one hand and looked directly into my eyes.

As my vision went dim all I could see were those emerald-green eyes, gazing into mine pleadingly as my entire body tried to exit through the end of my jerking cock.

She conscientiously swallowed everything, cleaned me up, pulled her blouse back together and stood up.

"So, Jack? You wanna try out that Jacuzzi or go to the beach first?"
*********​

Excuse me, but that happened only 30 years ago, so pardon me if I take a little break now.

There's something I really need to do here.
 
For all my 38 years of great sex, my best orgasms have been in the last six months since I cracked the code of what's best for me in the way of herbal enhancement. The thing that's different, for me, is that I feel this freedom and urge to keep on thrusting through and beyond my ejaculation whereas before I kind of 'froze' for that, and then very soon lost hardness. So I'm loving that!

The best - several equal - are all about posture and the relation between my own climax and hers.

So it's me standing, feet apart, and her lying on her back, on the corner of our [high] bed or some such thing, her butt off the edge of it. I have the freedom to bend forward to kiss her or to be erect or even bending backwards some and looking at the ceiling! Most likely I'm gripping her ankles near my shoulders somewhere or, if I'm bent forward, locked onto the sides of her breasts.

The relation thing is crucial: NO WAY is it a great orgasm for me unless she is already well into either a series or one continuous extreme blissful climax which is resulting from my cock in her and nothing else. So she has to be in an orgasm from my penetration and I have to be in the kind of focus on pleasuring her which is not in my mind 'threatened' by an impending ejaculation. Then, when she's still 'up there' but close to juddering exhaustion, that's when I want to unleash ropes of spunk deep in her puss.

For me, that's the best. I cannot imagine experiencing more exhilarating pleasure than that. I am so grateful that for me / us, it happens like that reasonably often.

ps about herbal enhancement I have started a thread 'herbal hard-ons ...' in the HT Cafe.

Simon
 
Come on, people! I know you've had orgasms...wasn't even ONE a little extra-memorable?

If not, make one up and hope it happens soon.

I showed you mine...:cattail:
 
My first leg and body shaking orgasm was with a married guy I was seeing. I was 19, he was 30. I'd had orgasms before, but not like this. He tied me up to the headboard and spent forever kissing my nipples, fingering me, using a vibe but not letting me cum. I was extremely wet. He went ahead and fucked me, rather roughly. Then he pulled me onto his face (never done that before) and began tongue fucking me, sucking on my clit then flicking it. With each flick I was swollen and began bucking. He held onto my hips, then scratching my back. When I was getting close, he reached up and rolled my nipples. Just as I began cummimg, he pinched my nipples hard. My legs clamped around his head, my head back, my body was shaking uncontrollably. I must've shaken forever. My pushy still quivering, he slid me down and I climbed onto his cock. Never until then had a man pleased me like that. It was the beginning of a very enlightening relationship. I've had many more memorable orgasms, but that one I won't forget.

Tifani
 
Back
Top