Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

Sue could tell that Emma was not convinced to be her lover. She hung the shower head back up and and grabbed the cloth back and seductively washed Emma's front side , teasing the girl's nipples on the way down working over her tummy and down her legs to her feet and then up toward her sex, ""You know even though I own you it doesn't mean you can't go out with guys but you can't go out with other girls or that fucking John. He cheated on you once meaning he'll do it again. I know what we'll do today I'll take you out and buy you a whole new wardrobe, my treat!" The wash cloth getting close to Emma's pussy when Sue pulls back down the shower head.
 
Emma felt nervous when the washcloth came closer and closer to her pussy, but at the same time her body seemed to crave the touch. She even felt a little regret when the washcloth stopped moving and Sue instead took the shower head again
 
"How's a shopping spree sound to you sweetie?" Sue aimed the shower jet straight for Emma's pussy spraying from top to bottom. Sue licked her lips as she stared at the vision before her.
 
Emma realized she had been holding her breath in anticipation and that she hadn't reacted to Sue's words about shopping. Before she could answer the question however, Sue aimed the shower jet at her pussy and it was as if her pussy was being stroked by hundreds of tiny spots. It was nearly impossible to think and speak. "Yes... that is... nice..." Emma said, hoping Sue would think it was about the shopping.
 
Sue smiled to herself as she could see a blush come to Emma's fac, You like my little shower jet don't you?"Her free hand caressed Emma's ass as she manipulated the shower seeing the girl's erect clit.
 
Emma nodded, shook her head, nodded again as lust washed over her body as water. Again she felt an orgasm building in her pussy from the water jet. And she hadn't even had the chance to wash Sue yet. If her friend kept giving her orgasms like this, she might win the struggle in a couple of days.
 
Seeing that Emma was near climax Sue pulled the sprayer away. She quickly snuck in a flick of herr tongue along the entire pussy before picking up the wash cloth and cleaning off the pussy , teasing the clit. Purposely leaving her partner on the edge, "Your turn wash me just like I washed you!" Sue had a sinister smile.
 
The torture clearly worked as Emma felt her orgasm being denied but of course she could not give in to that as she was not a lesbian. She took the washcloth and carefully started to wash Sue's body. She did it so carefully that any dirt on Sue's body might still be present afterwards.
 
Pissed off at how tentitive Emma was being she gave her ass a hard swat, Do it right, I know you know how wash up." Then she slide her hand to Emma's clit and gave a couple of quick flicks with her index finger, "Besides I know you Need to cum, don't you?"
 
"Yes..." Emma whispered and started to wash Sue better. There was no point in denying things as just having Sue's hand between her legs already made her body rub against it. She was a hot horny slut more than she had ever been for John.
 
"That is a good little girl," Sue smiled sweetly and maternally at Emma and softly patted Emma's ass a couple of times.As Emma washed her Sue would periodically reach over and caress her pussy , ass or tits trying to keep her bedmate on the edge.
 
Emma hoped Sue would make her reach her next climax but every time Sue stopped just in time, making Emma very hot and bothered. When Emma got to her friend's breasts she again took the more careful approach, until she realized Sue was getting upset from it and then did a better job with the large breasts
 
"Mmm sweetie I love your touch; You wanna cum don't you?" She gives Emma's neck a little nibble, "Soon sweetie, soon; when you have made me happy." She leaves it open as to what she means by being made happy.
 
Emma could only imagine it meaning one thing and with the way Sue kept teasing her body she was even willing to provide that. The washcloth moved to her friend's pussy and Emma starts to 'clean' her friend there
 
"Mmmm you were made for me, feels SO great," Sue coos as Emma cleans her cunt. Reaching her hand to Emma's clit she barely touches and begins very slowly diddling Emma and whispering in the girl's ear as Emma continues her job, " Mmmm, you are mine. You will obey me and have fun with me.Tell me that you are my little toy."
 
Again the need for an orgasm is what makes Emma ready to agree with almost anything, with the exception that this time she is sober and scared. She resists answering for a while but as Sue keeps teasing her. "Yes... I will be your little toy..." She then gives in, knowing there is no way back any more
 
A broad smile fills Sue's face, "Now you can cum with me my pet."
She diddles her girlfriend faster as an orgasm rips through her own body.
 
Last edited:
Sue easily works Emma to an orgasm and with a loud moan the girl shows that to the world. After that she instantly regrets her promise about being Sue's toy, but she knows it is too late now. And those orgasms she is experiencing do feel very pleasant.
 
Sue cums hard and grabs the sprayer and rinces both of their pussys off and shuts off the water, "Let's dry off, cover-up and grab a quickie breakfast." Sue needs a respite from orgasms but knows she needs to continue flirt with Emma.
 
Emma nodded and quickly started to dry herself. She started to accept her role she had agreed upon, but was still not happy with it. After that she used the towel to cover herself as good as she could until Sue gave her something better
 
Sue quickly dried off and hung the towel over the shower rod. She saw what Emma was doing and smiled to herself about the girl's modesty, "Hang the towel up and come into the bedroom and we'll see which nightie fits better then we'll have our breakfast." Sue walks out of the bathroom and lays out the nighties she had gotten the prior evening.
 
Emma was a bit surprised they were getting dressed in a nightie rather than some actual clothes, but made no objection to Sue picking them up and let her decide which one looked better. She felt very naked with her friend but already it was clear to her that this was just the beginning of their 'friendship'
 
"Try 'em on and let's see which looks hotter on you. aAfter breakfast we'll find you something to wear for our shopping spree." Sue had her put on the nightie as she knew the girl wouldn't bolt for the door in a flimsy nightie. She didn't Emma would do that but wanted to take no chances.
 
Emma tried both on, finding them both awfully short as she was taller than Sue. She also had the idea both nighties didn't look very charming with her ass. "So which one do you prefer?" She then asked her friend, giving the choice to Sue.
 
"Mmmm..the one you have on now, it shows you off nicely." It was black with a deep cleavage and consisted of silk and lace with a deep clevage and showed off Emma's big ass nicely. She cupped both of Emma's boobs and gave her a quick kiss, "So hot." Releasing her frend, "Now go and makes some sausage and scrambled eggs." She swats the girl's ass. "I'll be there in a minute or two.
As Emma turns to leave Sue goes to her nightstand and pulls out a couple of items then puts on her own nightie
 
Back
Top