Finding My Solution (closed)

This was the very first time that Sarah had used expressly dirty talking when they weren't having sex. He watched her face and could not help feeing how sexy it made her look. All those months they had been together at the office while she was so polite and proper only to have her now reveal her inner most thoughts.

It also inspired Jake to kiss her spontaneously and run his fingers into her shorts. Sarah was the type of woman that enjoyed sex.

"I like taking you so much. Giving your pussy all the jizz it can take!"

They were certainly safe now back at the jeep. There had been that element of being discovered by strangers which gave this session a heightened intensity. Jake now had a selection of pictures on Sarah's phone of her being naked. If only he could get a few moved to his phone!

"Yes, I really want it all the time. "

They sat inside the vehicle a few minutes but the heat there was too much and Jake started up and backed around to get the air conditioning going. It took five minutes to return to the public road.
 
Sarah was warming up to the idea of being out in nature. She could handle hiking and even the sex, as long as she had Jake to lead. There was a bit of awkward positioning and her hands had
bark stains but it all served to be part of the experience.

"These look really good. I bet this will be a favorite."

Jake was driving slowly on the straight road so it was safe to flash him the picture of her face and chest. She flipped it back and studied it momentarily.

"Gee, I guess was really excited, my nipples ....look perky."

"Ooo, yes. That could on our Christmas Card!"

"Yep!"
 
His reaction was immediate to seeing her phone but it was the thought of other guys seeing his girlfriend's tits! Why that would stir his feelings he could not say but it brought to mind how it had been on the boat a month earlier as he stood next to Sarah while she was topless. It just plain felt good.

Sarah's face brightened as he made a joke about the Christmas Card. It was plainly a pleasing thought in some form. Jake turned out onto the main road traveling slowly as they had plenty of time left in the day.

"Let's find a restaurant for lunch?"

"Sounds good."
 
Food was the last thing on Sarah's mind. Perhaps a coffee as they drove along the river, but to go into a restaurant with her clothes and hair messed up? She looked quickly at her hands. There was also that feeling that her panties felt damp. Thankfully, they had plenty of time and there was no worry about the big move.

She had a pleasant thought that Jake mentioned about "their Christmas Card" which gave the relationship a sense of permanence and she made a point to be thanking him later tonight in bed,
with perhaps a full-on blow job.
 
Lunch was an excellent idea as it freed more time for back at the house. It wasn't a full effort, more of casually moving items from the garage into the house and stacking the boxes out of the way. By the mid-afternoon there was space for one car in the garage, which made the day a complete success.
 
All during lunch Jake was still gathering his wits and breath from the incredible workout in the woods. Just sitting across the table from Sarah while glancing at her chest area brought back the extraordinary session. It also provoked the desire to see her phone!

He was only casually interested in working in the garage. The day was getting progressively warmer. Even with the door open the garage was stiflingly warm. Sarah took it better than he did. Eventually, enough had been moved inside where the air conditioning made it tolerable to work. Sarah was sorting a box at the kitchen island.

"OK, break time, here I have us a much needed ice tea."

"Good idea."

"So, was that a swell hike?"

"Umm, hike? You led me out in the middle of nowhere and fucked me twice!"

"Yeah, I guess the plan was to make love and I got carried away."

"WE got carried away! Sometimes love making gives way to out-right fucking. Gosh,
I never imagined you could get all your cock so far in me."

Sarah had once again become instantly descriptive. It really brought out the raw side of her
feelings and Jake actually enjoyed her choice of words.
 
It was amazing how the weather warmed after lunch and made the garage uncomfortable. They agreed that freeing up one side was good enough for now and adjourned to the air conditioning, where Jake poured a nice glass of ice tea. As he began referring to their morning hike Sarah noticed his interest peaking as he hinted about seeing her phone pictures. She pretended to be oblivious.
 
She took one more sip from the tall glass before opening her phone and scrolling through the recent pictures.

"Here's one that shows it best."

She turned it toward Jake and he instantly took it in his hand to get a close view. It was one showing her facing up as she leaned on the log. The focus was nearly perfect.

"Yes, the one with your swell tits. I love it!"

Sarah enjoyed his gaze which gave her an unbelievable sense of pride for some reason that she could not quite explain.
 
Jake could read her eyes and knew Sarah was enthralled with having a nude picture of herself just moments after sex. He took the phone from her hand quickly scrolling to the shot of her
damp pussy.

"And this.."

"Yes, omm.. you really filled me. Jake you just kept pumping it in to me. "

"It was great, you were so good ..so warm."
 
It wasn't clear what he liked about seeing her kitty wet with jizz but there was no doubt the picture had his full attention. Sarah took full advantage.

"It was like you couldn't get enough...just kept going..going!"

He finally smiled and returned her phone as he came out of his trance. The entire morning was
all about Jake and his plan which apparently delighted him. She smiled, sliding the phone on the counter.
 
As she spoke about "just kept going" Jake felt the sensation of being right back there in the woods with no usual forest sounds, only the gasps of Sarah taking everything he had. He could sense the pictures on her phone were intriguing her. The idea of see how her body looked during full arousal made her feel womanly. He planned to explore that desire.

"I know it's early but let's take our shower right now?"

"Really."

"Sure, it will fun. And start by taking your clothes off right here."

Sarah only smiled and stood up as she gently pushed the bar stool slightly to one side. With both hands working in Unison she lifted her top off over her head as Jake reached for her phone. Seconds later he took a series focusing on her bra. He could see the material showing a slight stretch. It made stir with lust. Not slowing at all she reached and unhooked it before deliberately lowering it, ever so slowly. Down each arm fell the straps, until to was at last free only to be placed on the stool. Only then did Sarah lean on the countertop facing him. Her breasts were barely over the counter, hanging freely with only a half inch of separation. He took several more pictures.

"Your turn Jake!"
 
As she moved her thought was exhilaration that he wanted more! Sarah moved as gracefully as she could by thinking of herself as posing for photos. Though she had never been involved in a photo shoot, the thought always intrigued her. As her bra came off she delicately placed it on her top completely ignoring Jake's eyes. It was as if she were alone in the privacy of her bedroom instead of kitchen.

The idea came to her to dangle her tits playfully by leaning on the counter. She turned her head slowly from side to side trying to keep her breasts still. The effect was instantly noticed. She could see his eyes twitching as they were mesmerized by what they saw. Knowing that he was getting hard she teased him. "Your turn Jake!"

He moved quickly to loosen his belt. Boys nearly always take their clothes off as if they are on fire. Jake dropped his shorts. She could see his rod already stretching his underwear, which were off soon after. He was straight out!

"You really have a great cock!"

He was not stopping for a break. His shirt was next to. Only then did he walk briskly to the garage door and lock it as a precaution. Hearing the lock click made it official: They were going to have sex! He returned quickly.

On the hike it had been all Jake and his need to take her roughly. This would be Sarah's turn to have a gentle entry with loving and touching, as Jake caressed every part of her body. She greeted him with her fingers in her waistband slowly downing her last bit of clothing.

"Ready?"

He took her hand and led her to the back of house, through the bedroom to the master bath. He readied the water then turned to kiss her. Would he do it in the shower?

 
" The middle of the day is swell time for a shower."

"I agree, it will be our reward."

"Yes, we deserve a reward after a long day on Saturday."

Jake stepped in first as he tested the water while Sarah checked out his erection.
There was never a time when it didn't command her full attention and give her pause as what was about to happen.
 
Last edited:
The warm water brought her back to the moment. Immediately Jake began washing her back with both hands, one of which was spreading soap. He was being very attentive.

"MMmmmmmm.......more!"
 
Even the view of her backside, with the beads of water bouncing off, was very alluring and his urge to take her was so intense. However he fought off the urge to be hasty. Instead Jake moved in deliberate circles feeling free to roam anywhere he wanted on her delicate skin.
 
"OOooo....right there...feels great!"

He was so gentle, it made such a transition from the morning in the forest. The warm water felt
so good that her body began to betray her and Sarah turned slowly offering him different areas needing attention. Then it was her turn with the soap. She began with his chest before sliding quickly to his erection. Sarah was very coy about doing him, making it all about cleanliness yet feeling that Jake was not fooled. Gradually, she moved down to do both legs.

It was so good that they could both be in control while seeing everything!
 
"Swell way to spend a Sunday"

Jake pulled her close, slowly with a gentle tug, and kissed her affectionately. He was of course hard as a rock and wanted her but apparently it would be on the bed, as he turned off the water at the same moment. It had never been easy for Sarah to be nude and dress in front of a boyfriend, but Jake made it so much easier. It may have been in how he actually enjoyed looking at her, almost as if he could never get enough.

"That was a great shower."

She stepped near the mirror, getting a few hasty brush strokes on her hair. When Jake opened the door, she followed with the towel wrapped around her waist. The bedroom felt refreshingly cool. Sarah quickly folded the towel in threes laying it on the end of the bed then setting on it.
Instantly Jake stepped between her legs, his cock achingly stretched forward, as she took it with her right hand and covered the tip with her mouth. She made a few swirl motions with her head then began searching out his slit with her tongue. His precum was ready!
 
Just watching Sarah fold her towel and prepare her place on the edge of bed set Jake into a mode of remote control as he stepped between her legs. She needed no time to think. One
grasp of her hand and the tip slid past her lips. It was equally as soft as Sarah's clit but obviously more intense as her tongue swirled voraciously. Her head tossed slightly, before Jake closed his eyes to enjoy the moment.

"Oooo..yes...such a good girl."

There was no hurry. Sarah was aggressive but paced herself. She wanted him extra hard. Little did she know he was already there. Sarah was showing off her sucking skills. He looked down at her tits where her swollen nipples were in need of attention.

"Let me cum on your tits....?"
 
As he enjoyed her efforts Jake once again enjoyed her skin tones which were so incredible. At the same time he rested one hand on her hair as her head bobbed and twisted. After ten minutes Sarah was gaining the advantage and pulled herself free.

"I am going to lick you Sarah. Get yourself ready. Promise me you won't cum?"

"I promise."

"If you do--what do I get?"

"You can have me."

"More?"

"You can tie me up."

"More?"

"You can try my ass!"

Jake smiled as Sarah slipped backward on to the center of the bed with the her legs spread quite wide indicating exactly where he was to position himself. She felt confident. She was almost certain Jake would find it difficult to keep from shooting off his load.

He swooped in with his eyes zeroing in on the prize. One hand under her leg, one touching her breast and his tongue tracing a slow journey across her upper thigh..softly...centering on her clit!

It was different then before. She felt him searching and wondered why. He was moving slowly. Sarah wanted him to pick up the pace. He was however enjoying his efforts as he moved deliberately.

Her nipple felt his touch. Her clit felt him searching and finding then penetrating! He was in! She was electrified by his new maneuver. The bottom of her feet tingled! He found her spot.

"OOooo my gosh.. ummmmmm...ummmmm."

He was ravishing her and Sarah was shocked by how fast she was progressing. Less than half the time had passed. Her hips felt light and floating. Her head shifted repeatedly. How was he doing this? She could hope to hold back!

"OOoooooooooooooo....uuuummmmmm"

She had never felt herself weaken so rapidly! Sarah gave in to his relentless probing tongue! Her eyes closed as her mind swirled and she flooded over his tongue!

Minutes passed, or so it seemed, until Sarah was able to focus and see Jake rising from pussy and moving to her tits. She knew he was cleansing his mouth but it was also exactly what she needed as he raked his teeth very lightly over her sensitive nipple. Sarah wanted him. He was taking more time then usual. She saw his shaft still pointing straight out.

"OOOoo..my gosh!"

Just then his other hand gripped her breast very roughly!

"Turn over..."

"Wait Jake...we can't."

"Turn over..."

Sarah knew his voice. She felt weak but steadied herself on her knees. The bed was moving as Jake positioned behind. Both hands were pressing on her hips. Sarah could feel him staring at her clit. Or perhaps her hole! He rubbed his cock on her skin. She shivered at the anticipation.

"Oooooooooo....Ooooooooooo.."

Sarah's pussy was soaking which was a good thing as he found her quickly and drove himself forward, stretching her once again! Within seconds he made three quick thrusts and took possession of her!

"I want you Sarah for myself. Just me! You are mine now! All mine."

"Yes, just you, Jake."

"I could never find anyone like you. I want you forever."

"Yes, forever! I love you Jake."

"I love you Sarah."

Jake had never been so forward about his feelings. It made her melt as she steadied herself in the doggie position on the bed, just as Jake began a long series of steady full-length thrusts.
 
Jake had won and was free to take his prize. Sarah was soaking wet and was so smooth as he entered her pussy.

"My gosh you are so hot. Fuck that that cock Sarah."

"Oooooo...ooooooo...get me Jake ....take me."

"Hold still..."

"Ooooo..geez..."

"You like that?"

"Yesss..Yesss.. I love it when you touch me there... "

" Do you want me?"

" Yes, take me..."

Jake's shaft was so ready from all of the prelim activities plus he was well acquainted with seeing Sarah naked he now needed a stimulus to put him over the top! He touched her ass! His thumb pressed on her tiny nub! It was only a few strokes, but it jolted Sarah into a higher level of
giving up her body. She now had to get him off and quickly!

"As soon as you cum, I want you to suck me off!"

"I will..I promise..."
 
It was the magic moment as she took him while watching his boyish eyes light up with ecstasy. He enjoyed telling her of his "next move and predicting that she would cum first." All of this was
fine with Sarah as Jake was an excellent lover. Most importantly, he loved her! Having said that, he was free to touch her where he wished.

He pressed his thumb against her as he kept up his steady thrusts. To match him Sarah rocked backward at the same moment. Jake's fingers edged along her back and down her side intending to grip her breast. It was his favorite way to hold her in place. He was quite gentle about it thankfully and she encouraged him by making beleaguered sounds.

"Oooooo..my gosh Jake...you're so deep....MMMMMMmmmmm"

Sarah was giving him what he liked, offering her body to please her lover. At the same time he was fulfilling her fondest daydreams of being ravaged in very primitive ways.

"AAAAAghhhhhhh....."

He touched her again. Jake's finger went across her several times in quick successions. Then he asked her again about sucking him. She hesitated until he pulled on her breast.

"Yess..Yes..I will.. touch me there Jake...touch me with your cock....."

He instantly directed his shaft against her nub. Half pressing and half rubbing himself, she could feel his intensity apparently from some daydreaming of his own!

"OOoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...."

Suddenly she felt him flip her on to her back leaving her staring up at Jake as he scootched forward to rub himself on her clit then pressed himself inside. Sarah moved her hand to her mound with her first two fingers separated to use as a spacer between her clit and his shaft.
Jake rocked against her!

"Oohh.yeah, you like that don't you? FUCK ME JAKE!"


"Feels go good...
 
His original thought was to get Sarah on her back to take advantage of her tits. Then she surprised him by placing her fingers at her entrance, making a pleasant contact for each stroke
and reassuring him that Sarah was use to rubbing her own pussy! This did leave him elevated above her resting on his outstretched arms. She knew only to well how good her tits looks and made her a fuckable target! But Sarah now belonged to him!

"Want me to come on your tits?"

"Hold off as long as you want, then I will suck you!"

" Sounds so good."
 
"Take your time Jake...enjoy your fun....uummmmmmmmmmm"

Although he needed no invitation it was a good thing to say at the moment and he roused himself to ever faster strokes as Sarah removed her hand. Jake seized the opportunity to lower his mouth on her breast. He very well could have been rough instead he softly nibbled on her nipple. She circled one arm to hold his back steady.

Jake was getting so close.
 
Jake swooped in on her breasts with intentions of getting her nipples. He did them both in sequence causing Sarah to give in and release everything. He simply remained in position and freely worked her swollen rose. As she came back to reality he delivered his load against her deepest point, taking all the time he needed.

"You have the hottest muff ever!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm...."
 
It sent her back to those first days when they were first intimate and Jake gave Sarah everything she had ever wanted sexually. He was riding her so smoothly that she slipped into orgasm seamlessly. Her body drifted on a wave of warmth as he filled her nest. He needed no further encouragement for his cock to take its pleasure.

"mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm"

Sarah relaxed as Jake took a position next to her. She was content knowing that she had all of his jizz in her cervix!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top