Sisters new hired hand (closed)

Melony had trouble sleeping and pushed herself out of bed before the sun rose in the sky. For some reason she yearned for home and her brother. She knew she had to stay away or he would take her over and over. She knew it was morally wrong but her body was craving his. She hardly ate breakfast and went out into the fields with the workers. She worked hard all day even though the foreman urged her to slow down if she must work in the field. She was the last one out in the field. It was dark when she entered the farmhouse. She was exhausted, filthy and somewhat hunger. She was heading for the kitchen for food when the door bell rang.

She was grumpy and annoyed as she walked to the door and opened it. Her mouth dropped open when she saw a tall blonde woman dressed in what she would classify as whore's clothing. The woman's huge breasts looked as if they would fall out of her dress. She gaped at her before asking, "Can I help you?" She was stunned when She asked for Zack. She growled at the woman, "He doesn't live her, go away." She slammed the door and marched to the phone. She was burning with anger and not thinking as she dial her own home. Soon as she heard Zack's voice she growled, "How dare you send one of your whores here."
 
Zack awoke the next morning feeling more rested than the previous few nights but still far from contented with his body craving his sisters touch. He dressed quickly in his work overalls, made himself some toast and coffee then checked his voicemail for any messages from Melony or the escort service and left the farmhouse. Harvest time was coming up fast and he worked hard busily plowing and fertilizing the fields throughout the day. The vineyard laborers he recently brought in were paid well and experienced which allowed him to keep to himself with his mind somewhere else.

Morning became afternoon and afternoon became dusk and after putting away the farming equipment Zack rushed back to the farmhouse. For some reason he was half expecting his sister to be back home and in the kitchen cooking them a nice romantic dinner after a hard days work. After unlocking and pushing open the front door his arm slid along the wall of the darkened room feeling for the light switch, finding it and flicking it on. Before he could do anything more the phone rang in the bedroom and without thinking he went in picked it up and greeted the caller with a "Hello?"

"How dare you send one of your whores here."

He tried to respond to her question but only got parts of words in as his sister kept up her angry and even slightly jealous sounding tirade.."Huh? How dare I sent who?..wha..?..r...relax..Mel..Melly rel...listen..listen baby calm down...calm down and try to relax okay.."

"Good...good...now take a deep breath and tell me what this is all about" Zack added calmly with a widening smile on his face.
 
She didn't want to calm down but after awhile it dawned on her that she should never had called her brother. Obvious he knew where she was and had done it to get just the reaction she was giving him. She was mad at herself for being so stupid. She decided to attack him a different way. "How did you find out where I was to send a tramp like that here?"

Her mind was racing as she decided where to run next. She wondered if she could ever get away from him. Where was she to go next? This had be the only option she had. Now that he found her, how long would it take him to find her again? She was beginning to feel helpless and it was not a feeling she was use to. She waited for him to respond.
 
Zack held his calm demeanor as he answered her knowing it would annoy his emotional sibling even more. "Try..listen Melony try to calm down..I don't know what you mean with the tramp and can understand why you would be jealous if some other woman asked about me but...listen sis we'll talk about everything when you stop this foolishness and come back home where you belong. I'll even give you all of your clothes back and show you the nice gift I got you and the new barn that I had built for Hero... so what do you say will you forgive me and come back home?"

He grinned as he spoke into the phone knowing all along that even if his stubborn woman wanted to come back home like he knew she did she would never come willingly. Zack heard some heavy breathing on the other end of the line but still no response "come on sis stop this silliness of yours I want you back here tomorrow morning so you can cook me breakfast" he added while searching for the keys to his pickup truck.
 
Zack was getting on her nerves again. His patronizing attitude was aggrivating her. She growled, "I am not jealous, I want you to find another woman and leave me alone. I am not coming home until you are gone. You treat me like a whore." She listened as he promised to give her back her clothing. She wondered what kind of gift he got her. She almost relented as he told her he built a new barn for Hero. She shook her head as she realized he was just sweet talking her.

She found that she was breathless, breathing hard to intake air as he begged her, "come on sis stop this silliness of yours I want you back here tomorrow morning so you can cook me breakfast." She snapped back at him, "No, you just want to resume playing house with me. You need to leave Zack, go back to the service and leave me alone." She stopped for a moment as she thought she heard a car start and than decided it was her imagination. "Zack, you have to leave me alone. What you did was wrong."
 
Grinning to himself as he let his woman rant on, Zack found his keys and then looked in the mirror calmly straightening the collar of his shirt. He didn't think he was treating his sister like a whore as she put it but wondered what it would take for her to accept the reality that he was no longer interested in other women.

"Melly I've done my stint in the service but now the time has come for me to settle down and start a family." He paused for a few seconds to see if his slightly naive older sister would catch onto what he was hinting at as to just what level he planned on 'playing house' with her before remote starting the ignition of his truck and continuing in a calm if not slightly arrogant tone of voice.

"Listen sis if what I...if what we did together was so wrong then we wouldn't have had multiple full-body orgasms so stop being such a bitch and come back to our home where you belong." Melly was going to make him a great wife Zack thought as he rambled on locking the front door and getting into his truck already knowing what her response would be to his statement before he spoke it. "At the very least I want you to at least come pick up your clothes, your gift, and see Hero's new barn"
 
"Melly I've done my stint in the service but now the time has come for me to settle down and start a family." She was stunned by his words. He couldn't possibly think that they could have children. That was all kinds of wrong especially for the children. She pulled the phone from her ear and stared at it. She wondered if he was crazy.

She put the phone back to her ear as she heard his voice, "Listen sis if what I...if what we did together was so wrong then we wouldn't have had multiple full-body orgasms so stop being such a bitch and come back to our home where you belong." Anger filled her as she nearly yelled in the phone. "What you did was wrong from the beginning. We are brother and sister. I did not want to have orgasms, you forced them on me. I don't think having them makes the action right and it is against the law. What if I get pregnant? We could have idiots for children. You are a very sick man Zack.

She was surprised when he changed the subject again and told her, "At the very least I want you to at least come pick up your clothes, your gift, and see Hero's new barn." She went silent for a moment thinking of Hero's new barn but than she snapped out of it. "I am not coming home until you leave it. I am tired of being your sex toy."
 
Upon hearing his sisters talk of her possible pregnancy Zack felt his cock twitch and quickly stiffen. So she was thinking about it after all he thought feeling a sense of pride that he not only planted his seed in her fertile womb but in her mind as well. He still partly wondered if she didn't ask him to wear a condom on purpose. He didn't expand on the issue any further for the time being, instead deciding to let her stew on it.

We are brother and sister. I did not want to have orgasms, you forced them on me.

"We're a man and woman." he mumbled in a low voice then raising his voice "Listen Melly I've forced my way with a lot of things in life but making a woman have multiple screaming orgasms like you did isn't one of them."

Zack could hear his former virginal older sister breathing heavily on the other end of the phone line as he made another in a stream of unorthodox remarks probably just to get another rise out of her. For some reason like in any lovers quarrel he seemed to love Melly even more when she fought with him trying to deny her true feelings. The fact that she happened to be his sister only seemed to make their arguments turn the sexual tension up a few notches and make them more heated and intense.

"After what we did together if I'm a sick man then you must be a sick woman so I think you should stop this foolishness and get that sexy ass of yours back home here where it belongs so we can run our successful business during the day and be sick together during the night."

Zack grinned awaiting Mel's emotional response as he casually peered out the kitchen window at the brand new huge Airstream travel camper he bought her which was parked smack in the middle of the driveway.
 
"We're a man and woman." She could hear him mumble that and was about to correct him when he spoke up again, "Listen Melly I've forced my way with a lot of things in life but making a woman have multiple screaming orgasms like you did isn't one of them." She could feel her anger build again as her voice became hard. "Of course you forced me to have multiple orgasms as if you had never forced me to have sex with you I would never had them."

She was so angry now that her breathing became rapid and heavy. She was at a loss for words as she knew whatever she said Zack would turn it around for his own benefit. She just listened to his manic remarks and got even more angry.

She thought she would explode when he told her, "After what we did together if I'm a sick man then you must be a sick woman so I think you should stop this foolishness and get that sexy ass of yours back home here where it belongs so we can run our successful business during the day and be sick together during the night." She growled before telling him, "I am not a sick woman, you forced yourself on me every time. You never listened to me when I told you to stop. Any other man probably would but not my brother. Yes your sick and you know it and I am not going home until you leave it."
 
Zack couldn't help but grin when in one of her rants his sister spoke of what other men would and wouldn't have done since when it came to sex he was her one and only, a status that he fully intended for her to keep for life. He held the phone a few inches away from his ear for a few minutes just staring at it as she kept yelling at him thoroughly enjoying the familiar sound of her sweet voice.

"Melly tell me right now that you didn't like feeling my big hard cock buried deep inside of you touching places that have never been touched and I'll leave so you can be free to go back to your virginal lifestyle" he suddenly blurted out.

Zack held his breath awaiting his sisters rejection and instead to his glee was met with a good minute or two of awkward silence which gave him her true answer. Before she could say anything he spoke up again in more of a mumble.

"anyways I'll be gone for a few days doing business at the marketplace to get some pricings on our harvest this year so if you want to pick up your clothes, get my little gift, and see Hero's new barn it's all waiting here for you...you know where the key is sis"

Again not waiting for her response but confident of what her intentions would be he hung up the phone and prepared for his reluctant womans arrival.
 
Finally she had to take a breath and relax as she had been yelling at Zack for what seemed like a eternity. She was not surprised when he began to speak but what he said to her was a shock, "Melly tell me right now that you didn't like feeling my big hard cock buried deep inside of you touching places that have never been touched and I'll leave so you can be free to go back to your virginal lifestyle."

She was too stunned to speak. Hadnt he figured out yet that she did not like what he was doing to her. She felt her anger bubbling up again and as she opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind he spoke again. She almost didnt hear him as he mumble, "anyways I'll be gone for a few days doing business at the marketplace to get some pricings on our harvest this year so if you want to pick up your clothes, get my little gift, and see Hero's new barn it's all waiting here for you...you know where the key is sis"

She was about to speak again when she heard the click of his phone. She slowly put the phone down. She decided she would go home tomorrow after a good sleep. She went out to the barn and spoke to her forman explaining she was going to be away for a few days. She smiled at him and told him, "I know I am leaving the farm in good hands." The man smiled as she went back into the farmhouse and had something to eat and went to bed.

She got up early and dressed and had a light breakfast before going out to the barn to feed Hero. Afterward she walked him for awhile before saddling him and mounting. She rode home leisurely. When she got to the crest of the hill by her home she looked down on it. She didnt see her brother's car so she felt she was safe. She slowly rode Hero to the House. She smiled when she saw the new barn. She got off of Hero and walked him in. His stall was huge and she knew he would like that. She walked him in him and closed the stall door.

She headed for the house and when she got there she moved slowly up the stairs and went in quietly. It seemed she was alone. She walked through the rooms and saw a small gift sitting on the dining room table. She was not going to open it. She moved up the stairs and went into her bedroom and opened the closet door. She exclaimed, "Son of a Bitch." None of her clothing was there.
 
Even though Zack tried to bury himself in work it had been a rough week for him with Melony being away. Although always tired from working, tossing and turning at night getting little sleep became the norm. Occasionally his thoughts drifted to a few local women who smiled at him while they made small talk at the food mart but they went nowhere as he courteously ignored them and walked away. No doubt that they would have been sickened and probably disgusted if they knew he was thinking about his sister sucking his heavy balls and long stiff cock while he was conversing with them but luckily no one can read minds. At least almost no one he thought grinning to himself beside his truck parked behind the barn.

Zack waited and watched as his big sister arrived first spotting Melly and Hero with binoculars on the crest of the hill where they sometimes went sledding in their childhood. He was happy when she saw Hero's new barn but a little frustrated as she entered their property from the back way since it didn't allow her to see his gift to her which was parked smack in front of the farmhouse. Hopefully she'll notice the small gift box he left her on the dining room table he thought of which contained the keys to the camper and a loving note from him asking for her forgiveness for his taking her clothes away.

Before leaving the house for his strategic vantage point behind the barn Zack hung up all of Melly's clothing in his bedroom closet and not hers as to send her a message. He had them professionally cleaned and pressed minus the bras since he didn't like his sister wearing a bra.
 
She sat down on the bed to think for a moment and than decided since Zack had lied to her she would go to his room and destroy everyone of his clothing. She stormed into his room and flung open his closet door and stood there for a moment with her mouth gaping open. She saw her own clothing on one side of his huge closet and hers on the other side. When she pulled out a set she saw that they had been cleaned. She put the set back in the closet and went to one of his dressers.

She found his underclothing there so she went to the second dresser and sure enough her under garments were there. She went through all the drawers and realized none of her bras were there. Everything else had been laundered and smell fresh and clean. It struck her then that he never wanted her to wear a bra so she probably threw all of hers away. She growl with anger as she knew he was still trying to control her.

She went down to the cellar and grabbed some suitcases and brought them back to his room and started to pack her clothing.
 
He watched her get off of Hero and walk the horse into the new barn. Not being able to see inside the barn from where he was, Zack waited for his sister to come out of the barn and when she did he watched her look around at the property and then walk into the farmhouse. He waited where he was for about an hour to let Melly settle in as he knew she would have her guard up and didn't want her running away again. After an hour had passed with no sign of her coming out of the house Zack cautiously started moving toward the front door. Once there, he turned the knob and was a bit startled to see she had locked it. He fished around in his pockets for the keys but remembered he left them inside the house not expecting that she would lock the front door behind her.

Not wanting to ring the doorbell or knock on the door to alert Melly of his presence, he instead elected to surprise her and prop up the ladder that he kept leaning against the foundation against the side of the house. Zack walked around to the side of the house and looked up at his bedroom window where he could see the reflection of a light on in the glass panes. Sure enough the window was open but he was sure that he didn't leave any light on in his room which confused him.

Carefully picking up the old wooden ladder from the ground he leaned it up against the side of the house barely making a sound. Slowly and cautiously he put one foot in front of the other and climbed up the rungs of the old ladder as to not make any sounds. Zack eventually reached high enough up the ladder where he could catch a glimpse into his bedroom and when he did he saw his sister in there looking like she was packing clothes into some suitcases. Not making any sudden moves he watched her wondering what she could be doing.
 
Last edited:
Melly took one last look in the dresser to see if she had all of her underwear and bras. She walked to the closet and went through it just in case her clothing was mixed with her brothers. She turned and shut all the suitcases and placed them on the floor. She sat down on the bed and looked around her brother's room. She couldnt help thinking of their childhood. How she had teased and embarrassed him and wonder why he had fell in love with her.

He was such a handsome guy and in high school he had all the girls. Why was he so in love with her. She wasnt anything special. Of course when they were kids she had teased him unmercifully. Why had he become attracted to her as a woman or a sex object. She hated leaving her home for such a reason. She knew she couldnt talk to him as he seemed to be obsessed with her. Why was the question that was driving her crazy.

She shrugged and went into her own room to see if there other clothes that he had not put into his own room. When she came back to her brother's room she decided to take a shower before she left. She had left one outfit out on the bed with clean underwear. She was still annoyed that she didnt have any bra. She wondered where he hid them. She stripped off her clothing and walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. When it was at the hot and steamy tempeture she liked she stepped into the shower and closed the curtain.
 
Last edited:
Zack watched through the window noting every move that Melly made. He watched his sister rummaging through his dresser then his closet and then finally he watched her packing articles of clothing into suitcases then closing the suitcases. He felt a little guilty about burning all his sisters bras in a bonfire out back but for selfish reasons he didn't like her wearing them. He had to duck down quickly at one point when Melly sat on his bed and looked around his bedroom to keep her from spotting him.

He almost climbed through the window when he saw her leave the room but decided against it patiently staying on the ladder outside. It wasn't easy for Zack being so obsessively in love with his sister and he had to work at it but in the end when they were husband and wife it would all be more than worth it. He waited for a few minutes watching her come back into his room laying some more articles of clothing on his bed and hearing her humming to herself.

He eyes widened as he watched her strip naked and casually stroll into the adjoining bathroom. When the coast was clear Zack climbed on through the window and into his bedroom being careful to not make any loud noises. He quietly stripped off his own clothes in seconds and walked into the bathroom relieved that she didn't lock the door. His cock already being stiff and erect from watching Melly strip naked Zack slid open the curtain and joined his sister in the shower.

"Hey beautiful.."
 
The steamy hot water was calming Melly. She scrubbed her body with her special soap and then let the water run over her body. She picked up the shampoo and closed her eyes as she lathered up her hair. She was totally relaxed when suddenly she heard her brother's voice. "Hey beautiful.."
She screamed and opened her eyes, the suds sliding down her face as she pushed him. She tried hard to get around his hard body but he was making sure he was in her way. She screamed, "Get out of my way Zack."
 
"Get out of my way Zack." Zack didn't utter a word as he grabbed Melly around her waist from the back and held her naked body tightly against his. After taking his time lovingly washing the rest of the shampoo out of her hair and face he turned his sister around first kissing and sucking her breasts then looking up into her oh so beautiful eyes.

"Hold onto me with one arm and the shower head with the other" "we're a couple now.." he told her in a low but commanding tone. Zack didn't wait long as he quickly hooked his strong arms around her soft ass and the underside of her thighs hoisting his sister up so he could lower her down onto his thick rigid manhood.
 
Melly struggled to get free as Zack wrapped his arm around her as she tried to get out of the shower. His arm felt like a vice around her waist as he pulled her back against his naked body. She felt him washing the shampoo out of her hair as she fought to get free. She squealed as he turned her around and pressed his mouth to her breasts. He kissed and sucked her as if he was a baby in his arms. She was staring at him as soft moans left her lips.

"Hold onto me with one arm and the shower head with the other" "we're a couple now.." She told him, "No" and glared at him. She screamed as his strong arms went around her bottom and lifted her up. Her thighs were wide open as he lowered her on to his hardened shaft. He did it slowly so she felt every inch going into her. She couldnt stop her moans of pleasure as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feelings he was giving her. All her fight for the moment was forgotten.
 
After lightly flicking his tongue over both of her sensitive areola Zack gradually moved his mouth back and forth over each of Melly's extended hardening nipples lovingly sucking each of them into his mouth starting at her right nipple and then moving to the left. He had some trouble breathing when his sister suddenly hooked one of her arms around his neck and pushed her neglected slightly sagging big tits into his face but proudly never lost the suction connecting his hungry mouth to her left nipple.

Zack continued sucking Melly passionately as if trying to draw her milk while mentally shaking his head feeling like the luckiest guy on earth to be taking full advantage of what other males from outside the family missed and would be missing. He loved the way her silver dollar sized areola turned a deep reddish brown and her hard nipples a reddish pink before he began sucking them.

He heard his future wife say the word "No" to him before kissing her on the lips and lifting her by the ass onto his rock hard nine inch shaft moving slow enough to make sure she felt every inch of his long cock going in and out of her tight vagina. Zack knew from experience the times when a woman's "No" meant "Yes" and his sister was no different.

"Look at you Melly you're soaking wet and it's not because of the shower" he proudly grunted into his sisters ear as his lips took a short break from licking and sucking her large succulent breasts.
 
Her head pressed against the wall of the shower as she moaned with pleasure as he worked on her breasts especially nipples. She was wild with need as she forced her brother's mouth to her other breast and moaned when he latched onto her other nipple. Sensations were running through her wildly and she could feel fluids ripping from her vagina. She knew it was not the shower water but at the moment she didn't care.

She could feel his hands on her behind and knew instinctively that he was preparing to penetrate her with his shaft. She cried out "No", but it didn't phase him at all. He kept lifting her until she was in position and than felt his shaft slowly entering her. She couldn't stop the moan from slipping from her lips and couldn't deny what he said, "Look at you Melly you're soaking wet and it's not because of the shower." She grunted out, "Your such a bastard", as her hips move in perfect unison with his.

She knew that later she would be angry with herself and that she would have even a harder time getting away from him but right now the need he could always force on her was too strong to fight. She began to move her hips in earnest.
 
Male and Female grunts and moans intertwined with rhythmic sounds of slapping flesh echoed throughout the small bathroom as Zack bounced his older sister up and down on his rock hard nine inch cock. Being strong enough to hold and lift her up with one arm left his other arm free to grip the metal grab bar to give them added support and protection from falling.

"Your such a bastard", Zack heard his sister scold him as she pushed her large wobbling breasts harder against his face as if she was trying to smother him. "It's better this way, we're family and love each other anyway so no one ever gets hurt" he pointed out to Melly in a rather serious tone. Zack released his mouth from her sensitive extended nipple for a few seconds to answer her before quickly returning as he continued bouncing her up and down on his long thick shaft. The warm fluids pouring out from his sisters vagina coating his heavy balls and thighs sent him the message that even from their awkward sexual position he was still filling her completely.

"That's it Melly let it all go" he taunted her lovingly.
 
Last edited:
She heard her own grunts of pleasure mixed with his and couldn't believe this was happening again. So many unwanted sensations of pleasure ran through her body even after she called him a bastard. She didn't think he heard as her breast pressed against his face but suddenly he she heard his pleasure filled voice, "It's better this way, we're family and love each other anyway so no one ever gets hurt." She gasped as he finally release her nipple from his mouth. She groaned when after speaking to her he latched onto her nipple again as he continued to bounce her up and down his huge shaft. She could feel her body continuously letting go of its fluids making it so much easy for Zack to take her hard and fast.

"That's it Melly let it all go'" she growled after he said that. She was so frustrated that he could control her body like this. He was making her feel every inch of his thick long cock. She wanted to scream at him to stop but need was driving her now. Her body wanted this even though her mind did not. She heard her own moans of pleasure and the sounds of heavy breathing and knew instinctively that somewhere inside of her she wanted this. She had missed this but that didn't make it right.
 
Last edited:
Zack was getting very turned on by his sister pushing her rather large breasts into his face and didn't know how much longer he would be able to last. His rock hard pulsing shaft was deep inside her for sure but not as deep as he wanted. Even with jerking his hips up against the bottom of her thighs as he bounced her Zack still couldn't feel the head of his cock touch Melly's fertile womb.

He let his mouth go from sucking her nipple and looked up at his sisters face for a few seconds. Her face was all contorted in pleasure with his huge cock buried inside her and Zack decided he wanted to move them. Pulling out of her soaking wet vagina without warning he let go of the grab bar and carried a moaning whimpering Melly out of the shower and into his bedroom plopping her down onto his large king-sized bed. Stroking his still very hard cock he was filled with an odd mixture of love and lust staring down at his naked sister and just grinned at her as she held her breasts together with one arm and again swore at him.
 
Once Zack's cock broke contact from her vagina and his mouth broke contact from her breast Melly began coming down from the all consuming need. Her body bounced a few times as Zack plopped her onto the bed. As she looked around she realized she was in Zack's bedroom on his huge king sized bed. She looked up at him as he stroked his huge cock. She could see the lust on his face as she used her arm to cover her breasts and the her other hand to cover her sex. She screamed at him, "Don't touch me again Zack. Your a bastard. Now I am going to get dressed and get out of here. Don't try to stop me." She started moving toward the edge of his bed on her hands and knees. She felt her face burn as she knew he was getting a good look at her swaying breasts and her sex.
 
Back
Top