I Don't Get.....

idg why rich people make the dumbest mistakes to get themselves caught up in serious jail time.

i don't get why CoverGirl won't do a commercial featuring cancer patients / survivors as their spokeswomen. i think it was a very noble gesture when they made a thirteen-year-old patient an honorary CoverGirl...but why not do a full-on commercial and let these beautiful women advertise their cosmetics line instead of celebrities who probably don't use the product? (i have a hard time believing that beyonce - who has more money than God - uses CoverGirl makeup).

i would love to see a commercial with a group of women, all cancer patients / survivors, of different ages and nationalities endorsing their product. to me, they are just as beautiful as jonelle monet, pink, and sofia vergara. i even have a commerical idea in my head, but it will probably remain there. . .

i'm done ranting - but i just don't get it.

I don't get people who get insulted if you don't like what they like. Different tastes people. It makes the world go round. Well, that and a giant math problem that has something to do with gravity and orbital wobbles.

IDG why people can't follow simple instructions. Such as CUT SLIT DOWN THE MIDDLE. *hears the sounds of a fork being repeated jabbed into plastic*

With the level of drug use in Hollywood, I don't get why they can't come up with something original.

I don't get why the mix of bars in a bag of Hershey's miniatures is so damned unpredictable.

i don't get why CoverGirl won't do a commercial featuring cancer patients / survivors as their spokeswomen. i think it was a very noble gesture when they made a thirteen-year-old patient an honorary CoverGirl...but why not do a full-on commercial and let these beautiful women advertise their cosmetics line instead of celebrities who probably don't use the product? (i have a hard time believing that beyonce - who has more money than God - uses CoverGirl makeup).

i would love to see a commercial with a group of women, all cancer patients / survivors, of different ages and nationalities endorsing their product. to me, they are just as beautiful as jonelle monet, pink, and sofia vergara. i even have a commerical idea in my head, but it will probably remain there. . .

i'm done ranting - but i just don't get it.

I don't get why they wouldn't listen to this idea.
waves to respy

I also don't get why Victoria Secrets won't sell products for women who have had a mastectomy

Last edited by a moderator:
IDG why guys get all butt hurt when you call them out for being creepy bastards. Yeah your ego may get crushed but don't start sulking and lying :rolleyes:

I don't get how the upper level management can cut supply budgets but they still take elective travel to conferences.

I don't get why I'm always the bad guy just cause I finally stop biting my tongue and say what I think. I don't mind being the bad guy, I'm just saying I don't get it.

Back