Tolyk's Gallery

So, I got to shoot a bit while we were out camping a couple weekends ago. I hadn't looked through them yet, and well... I love how this one turned out:

i-7jQ3BFX-X3.jpg

Thoughts?

It's a beautiful photo tolyk. It almost appears to be three dimensional. Were those colors in the sky natural or did you do something in your processing?

As always, lovely and amazing. :rose:

It's a beautiful photo tolyk. It almost appears to be three dimensional. Were those colors in the sky natural or did you do something in your processing?

As always, lovely and amazing. :rose:

It is a processed panoramic image that I shot over 7 frames. I did a custom filter to it, that enriched the colours in the sky, loved it as soon as I saw it.

It is a processed panoramic image that I shot over 7 frames. I did a custom filter to it, that enriched the colours in the sky, loved it as soon as I saw it.

It is beautiful. I hope you know how wonderful your photos are and the beauty they bring to Lit. Thank you for sharing your talent and the majesty of nature with us.

It is beautiful. I hope you know how wonderful your photos are and the beauty they bring to Lit. Thank you for sharing your talent and the majesty of nature with us.

Thank you, I enjoy sharing them. I mean, no point in just letting them sit on my hard drive, right :) I'm glad they are appreciated

So, I got to shoot a bit while we were out camping a couple weekends ago. I hadn't looked through them yet, and well... I love how this one turned out:

i-7jQ3BFX-X3.jpg

Thoughts?

I love the contrast of the wild sky against the stillness of the lake and the solitary figure.

So, I got to shoot a bit while we were out camping a couple weekends ago. I hadn't looked through them yet, and well...

Sorry, where is this? Canada? I missed it.
It's very beautiful and peaceful!

Sorry, where is this? Canada? I missed it.
It's very beautiful and peaceful!

It's in British Columbia, in the Rocky mountains.

Most of my photos I've posted are from Alberta or BC, a few are from Cuba.

Thank you

Lovely recent images Tolyk.
Most of us don’t bring home anything but mosquito bites from a camping trip. 😉

Great images!
Thanks Jon :)
Lovely recent images Tolyk.
Most of us don’t bring home anything but mosquito bites from a camping trip. 😉

*Laughs* I always try to bring back at least one good image from any outting. Sometimes it is just with my cell phone, sometimes I do a large panoramic :) thanks very much Icy!

I always enjoy your pictures, Tolyk!
Looking forward to the new ones after the mountain meet

I just found this thread and I'm so glad I did! Wonderful pictures. I know what I'll be doing this afternoon!

I'm looking forward to those mountain pictures myself : )

I just found this thread and I'm so glad I did! Wonderful pictures. I know what I'll be doing this afternoon!

I'm looking forward to those mountain pictures myself : )

Thank you :)

I'm very much looking forward to getting some shots of a pretty lady in the mountains :devil:

Back