Back after a 4 month break

Cute and Innocent???????????????????? Beautiful for certain, those other two I only half agree with.... LOL <3

Miss you Chickadoodle!!!!

I was lonely for Daddy. Thinking about him, how sexy he is, how much I love his cock, how much I long to hear his voice and be in his favor again. I was in bed for almost 2 hours just teasing and playing with kitty. I couldn't hold it anymore. This is what happened. It's all for Daddy.
Nimoway80-Bad girl Did your daddy say you could do that? If yes ok, if no......:caning:

Cute and Innocent???????????????????? Beautiful for certain, those other two I only half agree with.... LOL <3

Miss you Chickadoodle!!!!

Any agreement from you is good enough for me! I miss you too!! You can't stop my love for you!! LOL

Nimoway80-Bad girl Did your daddy say you could do that? If yes ok, if no......:caning:

He didn't say either way. He is unreachable while on vacation. I did it with the best of intentions. If he feels the need to spank me, I will drop trow and happily endure it! ;)

It's Sunday. Daddy is expected home today!!!! Was thinking about him early this morning!!

Attachments

• 1216120846.jpg
    1216120846.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 165
Celebratory pics as promised. First pics I sent Daddy when he came home Sunday night.

Attachments

• onetittie.jpg
    onetittie.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 116
  • twotittie.jpg
    twotittie.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 164
Celebratory pics as promised. First pics I sent Daddy when he came home Sunday night.

both of us just want to eat you up!!! however, we know that you are taken, possessed, committed, devoured, captive, loved, cherished, owned and bound by your wonderful Daddy :heart:

Daddy must've been SO FUCKING HORNY afterwards. :rolleyes:

;)

:rose:

I hope so.

both of us just want to eat you up!!! however, we know that you are taken, possessed, committed, devoured, captive, loved, cherished, owned and bound by your wonderful Daddy :heart:

You hit the nail on the head, you guys! You must know exactly how it feels. Much love to both of you for the continued support.

Christmas surprise

Below is a bit of a sneak peek at something I am working on for a special Christmas gift shoot for Daddy. Been working on this one all morning and have another one to complete as well.

Attachments

• xmassurprise.jpg
    xmassurprise.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 295
Below is a bit of a sneak peek at something I am working on for a special Christmas gift shoot for Daddy. Been working on this one all morning and have another one to complete as well.

Mmmmm, your Daddy will be happy! :D:D

I certainly hope so! If everyone asks really nice, Master may allow me to post the special pics a little bit later after he gets to use them. :D

I am sure that if you are wearing your surprise then your Daddy will be pleased.

Put me in the camp that would like to see the final result (with you modeling it, of course)

ohmygosh ... that pin cushion takes me back to being taught to sew by my mother!!!

I am sure that if you are wearing your surprise then your Daddy will be pleased.

Put me in the camp that would like to see the final result (with you modeling it, of course)

I will keep record of your vote ;) And thanks for stopping over. Let's make it a habit, won't you? :)

ohmygosh ... that pin cushion takes me back to being taught to sew by my mother!!!

I bought that one because is was the same kind that my grandmother had when she taught me to sew. I can use a machine if I have to, but I prefer the hand sewn detail because of my old eyes. :)

Intrigued...

Oh really, Oh_really? Hmmm, stay with me then dear. We are attempting to persuade Daddy into allowing the others to see after he is finished. ;)

Hubs_in_hose said:

I will keep record of your vote And thanks for stopping over. Let's make it a habit, won't you? I will keep record of your vote ;) And thanks for stopping over. Let's make it a habit, won't you? :)

You don't have to ask twice. I'll be here. )

Back