Quote of the Day!

Quote of the Day!

:rose:

~We all wear masks and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing our own skin~

André Berthiaume

Good one, and in that vein:

"Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion."
~Joseph Conrad~

Good one, and in that vein:

"Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion."
~Joseph Conrad~

Too true Veroe...

Last edited:
Quote of The day!

~ I’m here. I love you.
I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you.
There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love.
I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you.
I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.~

Elizabeth Gilbert.

Quote of The day!

~ I’m here. I love you.
I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you.
There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love.
I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you.
I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.~

Elizabeth Gilbert.

I needed this today. Thanks Yeishia. :rose:

"Even though the future seems far away, it is actually beginning right now."
~Mattie Stepanek~

tumblr_n3z8fwloLO1ruexlxo1_500.jpg

Quote of the Day!

~ I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason.

I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go.

Reality doesn’t impress me.

I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another.

No more walls.~

Anaïs Nin​

“ Keep good company, read good books, love good things and cultivate soul and body as faithfully as you can ”
~Louisa May Alcott, Rose in Bloom~​

"War is delightful to those who have no experience of it."
~Desiderius Erasmus~​

Quote of the Day!

~We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.

Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone ~

Orson Welles​

"It's never your favorite show until you can complain about it."
~James Wilson​

Quote of the Day!

~Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.~
Winston Churchill

Quote of the Day!

~ The persona is a complicated system of relations between individual consciousness and society, fittingly enough a kind of mask, designed on the one hand to make a definite impression upon others, and, on the other, to conceal the true nature of the individual. ~

~Whoever looks into the mirror of the water will see first of all his own face. Whoever goes to himself risks a confrontation with himself. The mirror does not flatter, it faithfully shows whatever looks into it; namely, the face we never show to the world because we cover it with the persona, the mask of the actor. But the mirror lies behind the mask and shows the true face.~

Both Quotes-Karl Jung.

Last edited:
To me this is a quote for all time...

Quote of the Day!

~ Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all. ~

Emily Dickinson"​

“ People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true.
Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world. ”
~kim Culbertson​

"Love can be misspelled and messy. If the feeling's strong it can work out."~Toby from Scorpions​

Back