The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I am always happy to receive a pm from a lady who would like to chat about a wide range of things both adult based and vanilla, hopefully leading to a longer term friendship
 
I’m always glad to get PMs on here. Sometimes I’m inundated, and sometimes it’s a PM drought. I’m happy to talk about football or the last book you read or the last dirty fantasy you/I had. If I’m on here, it usually means I’m bored and have run out of people to talk to. :D
 
Can't receive any. As a Canadian I'm considered a "national security threat". Plus I can't afford the PM tariffs.
 
Drop me a line.

More PMs would be gladly appreciated. Especially coming from horny, kinky women of all shapes and sizes. I do understand that my profile may be on the empty side. I’m still trying to figure out how to fix that. In the meantime, I am a 35 year old, kinky and horny, married Hispanic male who is looking for some interesting, sexy, and naughty conversation. Feel free to say hello!
 
Not sure I'd recognize one if I saw one.

But certainly if there are any young ladies who would like to help me realize a May/December fantasy or three, that would be great.

Let's see... I'm a straight white married man in Phoenix (AZ) ISO young (under 40?) BI women. I like 'em tall and thin (BMI < 21). I like well-shaped breasts that just fill my hands. Big nipples a plus. Mmmm nipples.

See my collected works for details. :D

Is that too much to ask?
 
I'd love to hear from any females who want to chat, flirt, trade pics.

I like curves and I think big bottomed girls make the world go round ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top