A Cup of Sugar

AnyOtherName

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Posts
742
Closed for Maka.

The headboard slammed in to the wall, hard. Again. And again.

“Oh, Sam!” a female cried out, her voice cracking and giving way to a loud moan of pleasure. Each thrust of her lover’s hips caused for a sharp vocal reaction, with a mix of intermittent begging, praise, vulgarities, and calls to god.

The pair had been at it for nearly an hour. Sam remained in control, and was quiet, so far as their neighbor was concerned. Alicia, however, was ever a siren. And tonight – she had screamed for so long, and without restraint – Sam wondered if the woman would have a voice the next day. “Listen to you...just shameless. You want to keep Andrew up all night?”

Andrew was the aforementioned neighbor, who heard more than his fair share of the lovers through the paper-thin walls of their adjacent apartments.

“Yes!” Alicia confessed, unabashed. “Fuck me, fuck me hard! I hope the whole building hears us!”

A hand came down hard on Alicia’s ass and Sam idly wondered if Andrew could hear the sharp crack of the contact. If not, he’d at least hear the woman’s reaction, a high-pitched and lustful cry. “God, yes! YES!”

The pace in which the headboard smacked the wall increased. Alicia clenched the sheets within her fists and continued to moan wantonly. A couple of minutes later, she could be heard crying out once again. “Oh fuck! Sam! Please! I want you to cum inside of me!”

Her lover growled and thrust in to her with a renewed fervor, until the moment that Alicia trembled and screamed with orgasm. Remaining buried deep, Sam’s hands held the woman’s hips firmly in their grasp as Alicia rode out her lustful high.

The woman collapsed face-down when her lover withdrew. The blonde woman panted heavily and took several moments to recover before she turned to look back at Sam. “...Oh god, I said it again, didn’t I?”

“You did,” Sam, or Samantha, responded dryly. The raven haired beauty was in the process of removing the harness from around her thighs and hips.

“...I’m sorry,” Alicia apologized sincerely. “I didn’t mean –“

“Don’t.” Sam interrupted. “It’s fine.”

“Obviously it’s not.”

“It is.”

Alicia sat up, a frown upon her full lips. “...We could just stop using the strap-on.”

“You like it,” Sam countered. “And I don’t mind it, up until the very moment that you forget that I’m me.”

“I don’t forget...”

Sam raised a brow. “Really? Because it seems that you often convince yourself that I’m a male.”

“Well, sometimes I like to pretend...”

Sam groaned.

“Oh, shut up!" Alicia continued. "I don’t pretend you’re someone else, I just... Look, you’re not bisexual. And, for me, it’s hard to explain to my lesbian girlfriend why I want dick.”

Sam was suddenly thankful that Andrew wouldn’t be able to hear their conversation. Well, or so she hoped. The women didn’t hear him, when he had company, unless he and his lady friend were having wild sex comparable to their own. It seemed a safe assumption that the conditions of being overheard worked both ways. “Please, don’t get defensive, Alicia. I love you. I’m not judging. I didn’t even want to talk about this. Again.”

“...Fine. I’m still sorry, though.”

"Don't be." A naturally tanned hand reached out to brush a lock of softly curling golden hair away from her lover's porcelain face. "There is nothing to be sorry about."

Alicia smiled. "I love you, Sam." She gazed into the darker woman's eyes, reflecting on how fortunate she was to have such an amazing girlfriend.

-----

The following morning, Alicia was up and out early for work, as usual.

Sam rolled out of bed an hour later. It wasn’t but moments after waking that she recalled the former night’s lovemaking, forced again to confront her girlfriend’s desires that she couldn’t fulfill.

...It wasn’t just that she enjoyed the company of males. Alicia wanted a child and Samantha had been the only one standing in her way. They had been together for six years, since college, and – yes, they were stable and ready to be a family. But Alicia wasn’t content to adopt and Sam was unwilling to consider artificial methods. So they’d settled on not talking about it until the next time that Alicia’s bottled thoughts and emotions on the matter would blow up in Sam’s face.

Samantha sighed. Maybe she should just let Alicia do what she wanted? She was the love of her life, and denying her happiness left a huge weight of guilt on Sam’s shoulders. The thought of a stranger’s sperm being artificially inseminated in the temple that was Alicia’s body was sickening, but... No doubt she couldn’t fight her maternal clock forever. What if the issue became something worth leaving over? It was hard – impossible, even – to imagine life without Alicia.

“God damn it...” Sam muttered as she wandered towards the kitchen. She grabbed an iced latte out of the fridge and proceeded towards the balcony.

The fresh air helped a little. The woman stared out at the distance, her mind continuing to work through the intricate details of her relationship. After several minutes, Sam turned her attention as she heard her neighbor’s sliding glass door open.

“Good morning, Andrew.”

Their apartments shared a large balcony, with a barbeque and patio set placed in the center. A feature which Sam wasn’t too glad about when they were first looking to move in, but Andrew had proved to be an awesome neighbor and quickly became a friend to both of the women next door.

“Good morning,” he returned, sounding to be miserably tired.

“...Sorry about the noise last night.”

He responded, though Sam failed to hear his words. The puzzle pieces suddenly all fell together.

It wasn’t that Sam was strictly a lesbian, as Alicia and everyone assumed. She simply hadn’t corrected them because, to be blatantly honest, it didn’t matter. Sam was with Alicia – only cared to be with Alicia – and whether or not she found the male form sexually attractive was completely moot. Besides, the girlfriend was known to be the jealous type (though more so early in the relationship, she had calmed down somewhat over the years), and the last thing Sam needed was constant suspicion because she could potentially be wanting to fuck anyone in the whole damned world.

...And Andrew – he was more than fuckable. Gorgeous, in fact.

“How is the girlfriend?” the young Asian woman fished. “I haven’t seen – or heard – her in awhile.” A playful smile masked that his answer had more implications than he could ever imagine.
 
Andrew lay on his bed, stripped to the waist, listening for the sounds next door.

He was a lithe but firmly muscled young man, with broad strong shoulders, rippling abs and an enticing, wickedly humorous grin. That, combined with the effect of his blazing blue eyes and the wild dark hair framing a classically handsome Celtic face, broodingly melancholy and warm and passionate and wry all at once, was enough to make most women weak at the knees even before they'd seen the epic size of the breathtaking cock that dangled between his legs. He looked like a warrior poet, a wandering son of misty seabound islands somehow translated into the present day.

He was used to the sounds his neighbours made. Alicia always made the most noise -screams and wanton moans, obscenities and desperate pleas and lustful pants, a girl being driven into an animalistic frenzy. But he liked to listen for the sounds Sam made too. She was quieter, more in control, but she let out occasional flustered sighs, whimpers, quiet little moans, short sharp intakes of breath. Andrew could not help wondering what it would sound like if the beautiful Asian girl had ever lost control completely, and what it would take to bring her to that point.

It had started as something of a joke. The gorgeous lesbian couple next door had passionate, very audible sex every night and it had brought out Faye's competive streak. His ex-girlfriend had been possessive in the extreme and she liked nothing more than for him to fuck her while the young beauties next door had sex, her urgent moans and screams competing with theirs.

"Just as well I remind them you're taken," she'd pant out afterwards.

"Lesbians," Andrew had reminded her once, laying back lazily and letting her place her exhausted head languidly on his chest. His appetite was still keen -he'd have been able to keep going all night, but Faye had never been able to keep up with him, so he'd pretend to be as sated as she was.

"I don't care," Faye had said darkly. "I've seen the little looks they keep giving you. Real lesbians are big, butch biker chicks."

Incipient homophobia had been the least of the problems with Faye. Her jealousy, fuelled by the admiring looks Andrew's body and features tended to recieve from women, started to become paranoia. She'd call him in the middle of the night to scream questions about his whereabouts. If he told her he was at home, she'd ask where Sam and Alicia were and if he'd fucked them yet. It all became too much and Andrew, who did not believe in putting off confrontation, had gently but firmly broken up with her in a cafe weeks ago. He had quietly weathered the subsequent storm of abuse, paid for their coffee, and walked out.

He did not regret leaving her in the slightest but it had left his apartment feeling lonelier and quieter than it had been before. Except for the noises at night. And it was as though the removal of Faye's constant suspicions finally allowed Andrew to admit something to himself that part of him had always been aware of. He was absolutely crazy about both the girls next door. Seeing them in the evening was the highlight of his day and he'd stay awake at night to listen to them fuck, to hear the bed creak and Alicia's insensible moans and screams.

Tonight, the screams were increasing in tempo -a heedless, wanton Alicia in heat crying out her pleasure to the whole house. It was as though she were crying out to him, letting him hear her take her pleasure full-throated. There came a sharp crack and a wild, lustful yelp from Alicia -Andrew imagined Sam spanking her. His throat was dry with desire, his cock swollen and hard. It was going to be another sleepless night.


-----


The next morning, he wandered bleary-eyed out on to the balcony. Sam was standing there looking out thoughtfully, the raven-haired, slender Asian holding a cup in her delicate hands.

" ... sorry about the noise last night."

Andrew shrugged her apology off. The truth was, he was ashamed by how much he'd come to crave the noises his neighbours made, sleep be damned.

Sam gave him a playful smile as she asked about his girlfriend. She looked like a beautiful girl plotting mischief.

"Faye? Actually, she and I broke up..." Andrew said. "It..." he thought about Faye's suspicions and decided not to go into them with the Asian beauty. "It wasn't working out."
 
"Oh. That's too bad," she responded with an empathetic tone. Sam gave a slight pout of her lips as she studied her company and wondered what had happened. Not that it was any of her business and not that she'd pry. A guess could be easily made, based only on a glimpse of the daggers Faye had for eyes. It had been instantly clear to the young Asian woman that Andrew's girlfriend loved him very much, and in a way not too dissimilar to how Alicia had loved Sam early in their relationship. Sam couldn't blame her, or even be upset that Faye loathed the neighbors only on the merit of their gender (though the girls had always played nice, face-to-face, Sam knew 'I hate you' leers when she saw them)... Andrew had probably driven more than a couple of women to insanity, with his perfectly defined muscular structure, clear bright blue eyes, and expressive handsome face. Yes, he was certainly a prize worth getting worked up over.

Sam allowed her gaze to openly soak in the details of his form as she had these thoughts, a small smile forming after several moments. "I'm going to be direct, Andrew," she warned, leveling her gaze on his face. Sam had always been a 'to the point' type. She shifted her body so as to face him directly, her silken white/pink cherry blossom robe catching on a slight breeze and fluttering open shortly before settling back upon her hip. Underneath she wore simple jogging shorts (which hardly covered more than a pair of panties) and a ribbed white tank top, a black sports bra showing from underneath. Sam was very much the athletic type, and six days a week she trained. The result to her body was wonderful.

Whereas Alicia was built like an hourglass, with double D breasts and a generous flair of her hips, Sam was less so defined in womanly curves. Though she was no board: with C-cup breasts and a perfectly heart-shaped rear, she didn't lack entirely in feminine qualities. The tautness of her tanned flesh over her subtly muscular core and the trimness of her waist supplemented her natural assets quite well.

Sam took a short drink of her beverage, her eyes remaining upon Andrew, giving him a moment to soak in her warning before continuing. "...If you'd be interested...Alicia and I would love to 'borrow' you until such time as you're romantically involved with someone else..."
 
While Sam made sympathetic noises, a breeze parted her loose silk robe. Underneath, a perfectly toned body, clad only in a clinging tanktop and skimpy jogging shorts, was revealed. Her breasts were not as large as Alicia's wonders but each was still a full handful and they looked firm, supple and ripe on her slender frame. Sam seemed completely unconcerned about the magnificent view she was providing. Her calm confidence in her body, her ease around him, made her all the more sexy.

Sam was studying him thoughtfully, her head cocked to one side and her lips slightly pouted. In fact, if she hadn't been a lesbian, Andrew would have said that she was appreciately checking his hard body out in much the same way he had hers. He rebuked himself for the thought, even as he found it arousing.

"I'm going to be direct, Andrew," she said. Andrew braced himself. It sounded like the couple was going to move out. He'd miss their company, their comforting presence, and most of all the noises they made at night. Dear God, would he miss the noises they made at night.

Sam took a sip from her cup, her hot dark eyes intent on his face.

"...If you'd be interested...Alicia and I would love to 'borrow' you until such time as you're romantically involved with someone else..."

Andrew's handsome face was often hard to read, but now the shock registered. His eyes widened and his eyebrows climbed upwards.

"I... what? But you're... or I... do you mean...?"

He finally settled on an inadvertantly apt question.

"Come again?"
 
Dazzling white teeth flashed from behind a mischievous grin. "You know, like one neighbor asking the other for a cup of sugar." She took slow steps towards him, glancing at the cup in her hands briefly while biting her lower lip. When her bright earthen eyes returned to meet his gaze, she continued. "But you know. The sugar is sex."

Sam stopped within half an arm's reach of him, moving a hand to tenderly grace his cheek. "If it were up to me, I'd show you how serious I am right now. But... Alicia needs to be your first of us. Trust me, it'll never work otherwise." She removed her hand reluctantly. "She doesn't know that I'm talking to you, but I guarantee that she won't resist a night or thirty with the famously handsome Andrew. And neither would I." The smile that followed was somehow wicked and friendly at the same time.

"...It's really not complicated, but...there are a couple of things maybe we should discuss before setting this fully in motion? If only because I'd hate to blindside you later."

How do I explain this without coming off as completely insane?

"...Ah...so..." She traced the lines of Andrew's face with her gaze and wondered if blunt honesty was a bad play here. The last thing she wanted was for him to get creeped out because she started in on 'we want to have your baby' and all the issues that could grow from that topic. Still. It was wrong to not tell him, right? It wasn't an exact intention yet, but it was a pretty big hope...

"You know what? It's way too early for me to be anything more than ecstatic if you'd accept to have sex with me and the girlfriend. We'd both love to have you. Maybe we could have breakfast - or lunch, if you're off to work soon? - to talk about it in more detail." She paused for a moment. "I guess I should mention I'm planning to get Alicia to admit to wanting you this evening when she gets home from work, so if you'd be willing to come over on cue...or, hell, even just wait in our bedroom...or join us for supper and we can both watch her squirm beforehand. It'd be a nice surprise for her in any case, I think."
 
Andrew was rarely the type to show excessive surprise but even he found it hard to keep the shock from his gravely handsome face as Sam, a warm and wicked grin on her face, explained her indecent proposal. With his looks and body, he was used to more or less blunt propositions from young women, but he'd never experienced anything quite like this.

What's more, he would have been the biggest fool alive to reject it. Sam was offering him the fulfilment of a mouthwatering fantasy -a night (more) with two dazzling, exquisitely beautiful and athletic girls -girls who, to judge by the sounds from their room each night, possessed ripe and eager libidos. He'd so often wanted to just be able to watch them make love. Now he was being given the chance of taking part. It was overwhelming.

The part of his brain that hadn't been consumed whole by arousal was still working. Alicia sometimes joked about men, so he'd assumed she was bisexual or at least curious. But as warm and friendly as she'd always been, Sam had never given any indication at all of a taste for cock. But judging by her comments, and the lingering way her dark, splendidly lustrous gaze roved over his body, she by no means envisioned this unusual arrangement as being purely for Alicia's benefit.

That made Andrew want to grin. Maybe at last he'd find out what noises Sam was capable of when she well and truly lost control. The slender, petite Asian girl looked, as ever, coolly confident and in control but the spicy heat in her eyes hinted at a deep well of mischief, erotic energy and desire -a well he couldn't wait to start tapping.

There was just one thing that he felt morally obliged to say.

"Sam, that would be... a dream come true for me."

Literally, as he'd had many dreams involving the nubile couple next door. Perhaps some day he'd tell Sam about them -perhaps they'd even act them out.

"There is just one thing. You know how much I like you guys and I'd never want to come between you. You know if that ever becomes a problem, in any way, I'll just... back away. Leave the apartment and everything."

He smiled at her, although he hated the thought of leaving two of his best friends, whatever else they might be.

His spirits rose as Sam described her hot and wicked plan to surprise Alicia. He could picture it vividly -a flushed, defensive and increasingly aroused Alicia becoming increasingly flustered as she denied Sam's suggestive remarks. From comments Sam had let slip, Alicia had been the jealous type early on in their relationship. This piece of sweet and sexy mischief would be a little revenge for the Asian beauty.

"I like it," he said with a grin. "I'll hide in your bedroom before dinner starts."

He hardly knew what he was saying. This felt like a dream -but a dream he never wanted to wake up from. As always, he hugged Sam goodbye before leaving for work -but this time, his hug lingered a little and he brought her slender body in closer to his hard, tightly muscled frame, smelling her clean dark hair, dreaming about the uses he could put that lithe body to.

He doubted he was going to have a very productive day at work.
 
Sam was flattered by his response. A dream come true; it was simply the best compliment he could have paid. It wasn't a rarity for a straight man to desire the company of two ladies at the same time, certainly, so perhaps Sam shouldn't have taken it so much to heart. But ever the optimist, his words translated to a desire for them, not only the circumstances being offered.

Andrew proved her suspicions when he continued to speak, expressing a concern towards the women's existing relationship, going so far as to say he'd move out of the apartment building if a problem arose between them.

"Don't be silly, Andrew. We're not girls, you don't need to expect such a dramatic end to things." She reflected his smile and continued about her potential schemes for the evening. He agreed to perhaps the most entertaining of the options: to listen in on the couple's conversation, at a time in which Alicia would assume what was being said was private. Devious, certainly. But Sam doubted it would be held against her when the gorgeous blonde discovered the surprise in their bedroom.

"Excellent." She smiled brightly as Andrew closed in the gap between them for a hug. Slender arms wrapped around his shoulders as the Asian beauty nestled her face against his side of his throat. The pull of Andrew's arms felt a little tighter than usual and a lingering moment between them emblazoned Sam to press herself against him while lifting her body slightly. The effect was to drag her breasts up his chest while pressing her hips forward into his. A rasp of a breath escaped her lips. She lifted her face to his, an expression of playful desire brightening her already marvelous features. Time seemed to stretch in the moment that she began to bring her lips to his for a kiss, but it quickly caught up as she reversed her motion just before their flesh came into contact. She stared into his eyes and paused before speaking. "...Have a good day at work. I look forward to this evening."

Slowly, she withdrew her arms from him. Sam spun on her heel and walked towards the glass patio door to her apartment, glancing back at Andrew before sliding aside a panel and stepping over the threshold.

-----

"Baby, I'm home!"

Sam looked towards the clock on the living room wall before trailing her sight towards the entrance of her lover. "Welcome, gorgeous. You're early."

"I am!" Alicia discarded her purse onto an end table before approaching the arm of Sam's chair. The blonde sat, then slid backwards to fall into her girlfriend's lap. Instinctively, the two wrapped their arms around each other and shared in a short but passionate kiss. "Aren't you lucky?"

"Of course," Sam spoke sincerely. Then, with a slight grin, she strained to look around the blonde as she adjusted the position of her hands so as to properly hold her controller while keeping her arms around Alicia's waist. "You just caught me off guard. In a game, you know."

Alicia gave a mock frown before turning to look at the television. She truly didn't enjoy first person shooters or much of video games in general, really. But Sam mostly reserved her gaming time to when Alicia wasn't home or when they were entertaining company that would be similarly interested, so she couldn't really complain. The woman shifted her position slightly so as to obstruct Sam's view as little as possible.

The match didn't last terribly long and when it was over Sam powered down the PS3. Setting the controller aside, she placed her hands on her girlfriend's hips, working her touch slowly towards her waist. "How was work?"

Always a loaded question when Alicia was involved. The response was long and mostly consisted of gossip concerning unknown persons in this tale. Eventually, the conversation came around to a new Italian restaurant that a co-worker had mentioned, to which Alicia wanted to go out to this very evening.

"I thought we'd stay in," Sam responded coolly. "I went to the market after training today and picked up something special to cook for you."

"Aww, that's so sweet! What is it?"

"It's a surprise."

"Oooh! I like surprises!" Alicia clasped her hands in front of her chest, her eyes sparkling with glee.

"I know you do, baby." Sam's grin was wicked, but her lover didn't seem to notice or mind. "How about you do me a favor?"

"What's that?"

"Call Roxy and see if she wants to meet you for coffee. Sounds like she could use a friend right about now," a bit of the gossip Sam had allowed to seep into her brain proved to be somewhat useful. "When you get home I'll have dinner ready, and you won't spoil the surprise by being the curious little kitten that you are."

Alicia smiled. "Sounds like a lovely plan."

And so the stage was set. After her girlfriend left the apartment, Sam sent a text to Andrew. "All clear for an hour or more. Stop by when you get off from work." If his schedule was the norm, he was due to arrive home in twenty to thirty minutes.
 
The day at work passed in something of a blur. Andrew was on autopilot, simply shuffling papers across his desk in a manner that barely managed to resemble productivity. No matter what he did, mentally he was back in the apartment. He was feeling Sam's slender body and firm breasts pressed against his, her face tipped up as though for a kiss, or rather the promise of a kiss later. He was seeing the sparkle in her mischevious, warm brown eyes. He was listening again to Alicia moan on the other side of the wall and picturing her beautiful face lit up by ecstasy. It was all waiting for him.

Jenny, the pretty young woman who worked in the cubicle across the way, made a semi-serious attempt to flirt with Andrew during the coffee break. Still in something of a haze, he responded politely but vaguely, missing her look of disappointment as he made his way back to work.

A long, infuriatingly slow day. One problem after another, one tedious call after the next. Andrew did finally snap into work-mode when it occured to him that he'd just have to stay back and be delayed even further if he didn't work through the remaining pile of papers on his desk.

Finally, the day came to an end. Andrew refused the suggestion of drinks with his coworkers and instead sped to his car. It was on the drive home that, with nothing to distract him, doubts suddenly began to creep in.

Sam couldn't have been serious, could she? It just wasn't the kind of thing you proposed to a neighbour out of the blue first thing in the morning. It had been a joke, one that he'd completely failed to get because he was lusting so hard after his gorgeous neighbours. Perhaps Sam hadn't even realised he was taking her seriously. Why would a lesbian couple even....?

Or maybe it had been a dream, an erotic, provocative fantasy inspired by last night's noises. If so it was ludicrously unfair that the dream contained just the obscene proposition and not its consumation.

Then his phone buzzed, as he pulled in to the apartment's garage. Andrew methodically parked the car and got out before checking the message. His handsome, calm face did not change as he read the message from Sam but inside his heart soared.

He made his way up the concrete stairs to Sam and Alicia's apartment and rag the bell.
 
Last edited:
There was only a slight delay before the inornate apartment door swung inwards. Sam was revealed, wearing much the same as she had been that morning, sans robe. It was pretty rare that the woman wore much else than activewear; she worked as a personal trainer and therefore the majority of her wardrobe consisted of such.

The Asian woman smiled brightly and reached forward to take Andrew's hands with hers. She pulled him over the threshold, walking backwards to excitedly drag him inside. "I'm so glad you didn't change your mind!" She released her grip and gave him a short-lived hug. As she withdrew, she remained close and appreciated the beauty of his face for a long moment before continuing. "Alicia is in for quite a treat."

The man drew almost forgotten desires in Sam; she was startled and thrilled to realize her level of excitement in the prospect of indulging in Andrew's cock. Her pulse elevated, her face flushed lightly, and she pulled herself away from him. Turning on her heel, she led the way deeper into the apartment, finding her way to the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink? We're pretty well stocked on beer and wine." As she reached the fridge, she glanced back in his direction and listened to his reply, of course intending to fetch him whatever it was he desired. For herself, it was a Newcastle.

She took a long draft of her beverage. Sam didn't drink often; she was the epitome of a lightweight. No doubt she'd ration herself to one or two and ride a mild buzz rather than continuing her present pace. She looked at her company, smiled, and took one more drink.

Lowering the bottle from her lips, she bravely plunged into the details. "If you'd be willing, we'd very much prefer if you didn't use a condom." She nearly went so far as to say that neither her nor Alicia were on birth control, but assumed it was apparent given their arrangement. "No doubt you've heard the classic Alicia cries, so I think you know where I'm going with this..."

The always-confident Sam looked uncertain as she watched for Andrew's reaction.
 
Sam's face was lightly flushed and excitement sparkled in her dark eyes. Sam was always so in control, so quietly sure of herself. Andrew was surprised and flattered to think that he was the cause. Sam had made it clear that it was not Alicia's desires alone that she wanted this encounter to satisfy.

Giving him a brief but tight hug, she stepped back to look up at him admiringly, her gaze travelling up and down his taut, rugged body. For his own part, Andrew was glad of a chance to openly stare at Sam's exquisitely toned and conditioned body, sheathed rather than dressed in her tight tanktop and skimpy shorts. This all still had the feeling of a dream.

Sam excitedly pulled him inside, as though scared that he might have a last-minute change of heart if left outside (although if she thought that, she could have no idea how incredibly beautiful and desirable herself and her girlfriend were. Andrew would waited all night in the hallway if necessary).

"Nothing to drink for me," he said, in reply to her offer. He didn't want a single detail of this evening even slightly blurred. He looked around their sparkling kitchen. He'd been here many times before, of course, but now it was as though he was seeing it with new eyes.

Sam's request broke his trance. The Asian girl seemed to have her breath held as she looked him at him hesitantly, uncertainly, imploringly. He had indeed heard Alicia's cries before, had dreamed of being the man filling her with spurting white seed, but he'd never imagined...

He looked at Sam for a long time, turning things over in his mind. But ultimately, he was a reckless, impulsive man, as given to wild charges and lost causes as his Celtic ancestors had been long ago. He grinned at her.

"Always detested condoms anyway," was all he said.
 
Sam gave a relieved smile as she set her beer down on the counter. "I've heard similar complaints from the male perspective before, so I can't say that I'm entirely surprised."

In reality, Sam was surprised, but not on the specific note of which she had spoken. For some reason, this particular conversation had been so much more of a mess in her mind. She spent the better part of her day considering what points she'd be needing to make to convince the man to go along with the grander scheme, but Andrew didn't seem to be interested in torturing her. A godsend, certainly.

Besides, a potential pregnancy wasn't the focus of what was going to transpire this evening. Sam hadn't even spoken to Alicia, she couldn't map out their future on her own. Tonight was about fulfilling a different need. And so it was easy for Sam to gratefully skate past any further conversation on the subject.

"Are you hungry?" she shifted easily, regaining her usual confident energy. "I got Alicia out of the house claiming that I was going to cook a surprise dinner and of course I picked up enough for the three of us."

-----

Efforts to cook weren't taken to immediately; Alicia wouldn't be home for over an hour, after all. Thirty minutes were spent with the two playing a few online matches on the PS3.

Sam and Andrew continued to talk as she prepared dinner. Any offer to help would be politely declined; Sam had made it a general rule that she ran the kitchen by herself since Alicia was absolutely inept at a stove. The blonde would bring her playful, lighthearted spirit into Sam's realm of serious preparation and carefully selected balances...and the result was never good. Alicia would over-season, joke and tease when Sam became upset about it; claim that she would watch the protein and then char it all to hell. The generously curved beauty reveled in getting a rise out of her lover and would intentionally make a chaotic mess at every turn. Such things still happened, from time to time, but Sam tried her best to keep the other woman occupied elsewhere when she was creating a meal.

The conversation with Andrew suffered no strain from this most recent arrangement. Talking about work, mutual friends, whatever struck them in the moment - it was easy, as it always had been. At one point, Sam mentioned a bit of gossip about herself from Alicia's workplace.

"Oh, did you know that I'm a trophy wife?" she asked with an amused glint in her eye. The female lovers were unmarried, legally, but people seemed to accept their union regardless. "Apparently that's the talk at Alicia's office. I guess it fits well enough." And it did; Alicia worked as a marketing executive for a sizable corporation, pulled in at least 80% of their household income. Sam's trainer gig paid decently, but most of it was on a personal level and she didn't have enough clients to need to work nearly full time. A couple of classes helped to fill in her week but the woman wasn't too concerned about picking up more jobs and so she didn't. "I suppose I should be offended, but honestly I was just happy to find out that I'm that level of arm candy." She beamed a smile. "And if only they knew what a marvelous cook I am..."

Speaking of, Sam was plating. Grilled shrimp and asparagus served with a parmesan polenta (which was supplemented with the addition of shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced shallots, peas, garlic, and of course black pepper and sea salt). She covered her and Alicia's dishes to keep them warm before serving Andrew's at the table.

Sam checked the clock. "You should have just enough time to eat before Alicia gets home," she commented as she seated herself across from him.

The two would have a good fifteen minutes to continue chatting before the aforementioned woman arrived. When she did, she walked in and gave her usual call.

"Baby, I'm home!"

Sam stood, reaching for Andrew's plate and utensils as she nodded towards their bedroom (though such was completely unnecessary; their apartment was a reflected version of his, so even if he had never been in their bedroom he would be able to find it without direction). Thankfully, his path wouldn't cross Alicia's line of sight as he sought to hide. The Asian woman walked calmly towards the entrance hallway and discarded the damning evidence in hand in a drawer of a dish cabinet that was along the way.

"Hey, honey," Sam returned. She stopped in the hall to give her lover a kiss before leading the woman into the kitchen. She pulled the topper off of Alicia's plate dramatically. "Ta-da!"

"Oooh, one of my favorites!" The blonde wrapped her arms around her girlfriend briefly before gladly taking the offered morsels. The two made their way towards the table and Sam stole a knowing glance towards their closed bedroom door.

Their bedroom was a shrine of love and warmth. A bright cherry wood furniture set (bed frame, dresser, and bedside tables) was matched by two bookcases and a few mounted shelves. Sentimental trinkets and pictures neatly filled the walls and usual spaces, accompanied only by a few painted canvases of gracefully falling cherry blossoms. But what might have caught Andrew's attention more than the endless romantic kissy pictures of the girls on open display would be the photos Sam had left lain out on the bed.

Six years worth of photographic efforts in the sexual persuasion. Towards the top of the scattered piles, the woman had placed the half-clothed and teasing poses that the girls had taken for each other early in their relationship. Neither seemed to have aged much since then, but no doubt their added youth was apparent when one looked back on such things. Not far beneath, more revealing photos could be found. Towards the bottom, timer-taken images involving the women together seemed to span over the course of their entire relationship.

There were approximately a hundred pictures to look through. Sam had more - much more, actually - but in the days of digitalism she didn't print off everything that was taken. Perhaps one day Andrew could have a peek at the hidden folders on their laptop and tower. As it was, he was given the benefit of the 'favorites'.
 
Last edited:
The evening was in most respects like many pleasant, relaxed evenings Andrew had spent in the same room. He and Sam played video games, as they often had before. Alicia wasn't interested in video games but she'd indulgently watch them play, offering tongue-in-cheek commentary and occasionally mischeviously distracting her lover by tickling her or placing a hand over her eyes. Andrew enjoyed just being around Sam, but there was an additional level of enjoyment. He made no effort to conceal his gaze as it devoured Sam's irresistible body, from the tight wrapping of her tanktop to the shorts that clung to tanned, slender legs and neatly outlined a shapely, mouthwatering ass. Several times he lost, his attention drawn by a distraction far more potent than anything Alicia had launched against Sam in the past.

At last it was time for dinner. After his offer of help was politely declined, Andrew simply stood by the kitchen and inhaled the delicious scent wafting from the pans. Sam was a poet with food, equally adept with Asian and Western food.

He chuckled at Sam's trophy wife comment. The truth was that Alicia, stunningly gorgeous and endowed with impossibly perfect feminine curves, looked as much like a trophy wife herself as Sam did. Again, the thought of just how lucky he was almost overwhelmed him.

He savoured every bite of the meal, even though now anticipation was growing to a head. Would Alicia really agree to Sam's wild, indecent idea? Was Sam right about Alicia's secret fantasies about him? Sam surely knew her girlfriend better than anyone but...

At last the moment came -the door from the hallway opening. Andrew moved calmly but quickly to the bedroom, shutting the door softly behind him. He could hear the sounds of Sam greeting Alicia and leading her into the kitchen. He looked around the room.

There was something erotic and intimate in his situation already. He was inside the girls' bedroom, invited into the secret, warm little world that just the two of them had shared. The pictures, the books... then his eye fell on the glossy pile of photos left on the bed. Sam hadn't wanted him to get bored... and, he realised, wanted to whet his appetite. If her proposition this morning hadn't clued him in to the levels of naughty, sexy mischief underneath Sam's serenely beautiful exterior, this last touch would.

The first image was of Alicia in a skimpy bikini which strained to hold in her sumptuous breasts, leaning provocatively over a picnic table in some sunny, leafy place, her breasts nearly spilling over. Her lips were pouted to blow a sultry kiss at the person wielding the camera, undoubtedly Sam. The next picture was one of Sam in the same location, standing with one foot on the picnic bench in profile, the angle capturing her slender body, her outward-thrust breasts and the perfect swell of her heart-shaped rump.

The next photo was racier. Alicia, a wicked grin on her face, was sprawled face-first on the bonnet of a car in another indecent bikini. Shots from behind and in front gave unrivalled views of her ass and her breasts, along with the heated, sensuous bedroom eyes she was giving the camera. Another picture showed Sam, wearing a Mona Lisa smile, sitting propped up in bed half-out of a white dress shirt, exposing a matching black lacy bra and panties underneath.

The pictures steadily got racier as Andrew's arousal grew. One showed Alicia naked from the waist up, delicately holding a rosy pink nipple between her thumb and forefinger, her face flushed in glorious pleasure. Another showed Sam shrugging out of another shirt, this time with no bra underneath, exposing a lovely, creamy pair of healthy young breasts.

Andrew could guess where this collection was going and he grinned at the thought, having to force himself to savour each image and not to hurry onwards. Meanwhile, he listened to the conversation behind the door.
 
Their conversation began in relation to Roxy; Alicia did not offer the more intimate details that she knew, but she gave enough that her lover would understand the basic concept of the woman's turmoil (which was mostly related to her recently failed relationship). Sam listened and responded with the appropriate "that's too bad" and similar sympathetic phrases. She was perhaps a little less involved than she might have been for knowing that Andrew was waiting for them in the next room, finding it hard not to imagine him looking through their photos. Still, she tried to pay attention and remember the details that were being given to her.

"From what I hear from the girls about their boyfriends, it seems that you're right."

Sam gave her a questioning look.

"In avoiding men altogether."

"I don't avoid men," Sam corrected. "In fact, I'd say two-thirds of my friends are male."

"Well. But romantically."

"I avoid everyone but you, sweetheart. Gender has nothing to do with it."

Alicia gave an appreciative smile and let the moment linger before responding. "Okay, but were it not for me..."

Sam shrugged. "I might date a guy."

The blonde looked at her lover with confusion.

"I always knew this would be awkward, exponentially based upon how long I waited to tell you."

"...You're attracted to men?"

"Some," Sam admitted.

"Well, but...I've never seen you look at a guy like that."

"Have you seen me look at another woman like that?"

"...Only once."

"And I learned my lesson," Sam spoke kindly.

Alicia winced. She might have over-reacted the time that Sam took in too much of an admiring gaze at their waitress's tightly clad ass. They hadn't been together more than a couple of months at the time.

"You, however...are quite open with who you oogle..." Sam began leisurely. "So now that you know that I'm not revolted by the male form, how long until you try to convince me to have a threesome with Andrew?"

"What?! I wouldn't -"

"Oh, come on now. I'm not blind, Alicia. I've seen your gaze lingering upon the outline of his cock through his clothing...wondering how hard he'd get for you, imagining the taste of his seed..."

Alicia flushed deeply. Her mouth opened to refute her lover's suggestions, but a slight hesitation allowed the other woman to continue.

"I'm honestly surprised that you haven't called his name out in bed."

"I would never do that to you!" Alicia cried defensively.

"Oh, I know you try not to. But imagine the satisfaction you'd get if you weren't holding your tongue."

"..."

"It's okay, love. I'm not angry about it. As you said, sometimes bisexual women want cock."

"Are you saying that...?"

Sam gave her a playful 'I don't understand the question' look.

"...You would?" A short paused showed that Sam was not satisfied enough to answer. "...With me and Andrew?"

"So you do want to fuck him!" The dark haired lover exclaimed as if she had just gotten Alicia to admit to murder. Sam didn't think the other woman could blush any deeper, but she had been wrong.

"I...well...I mean...only if you... You said you weren't angry about it! What the fuck, Sam?"


Sam grinned. "Oh, I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine."

"...That's cruel."

"I know." The Asian woman moved to clear their plates, continuing to speak when she returned from putting the dishes in the kitchen sink. "Do you think that if you called out his name, he'd hear you and come over?"

"Um. He'd probably just look at me funny the next time we saw each other."


"Why is that, do you think?"

"I'd guess that he'd wait for us to extend a formal invitation."

"You calling out his name and begging to be filled with his cum is informal, then?"

"I...ah...yeah, I guess. I mean. I think you'd have to call out his name, too?"

"You're so cute when you're uncomfortable."

Alicia gave a sheepish smile.

"I have another surprise for you." A dramatic pause. "In the bedroom."

Alicia already looked surprised, just at this news. Based on their conversations...but, no, it couldn't be that. The blonde prepared herself to look pleased with whatever the new toy would be, even if she was very very disappointed, like a child acting happy to receive socks from grandma on Christmas. Her thoughts on the matter left her to not reply verbally.

"Come, you'll like it," Sam promised as she took the other woman's hands, urging her to her feet. Alicia followed, plastering a smile of false expectation onto her face.

Their bedroom door pushed open slowly. The fake smile melted, Alicia's expression quickly changing as her mouth dropped open in shock. For a second, she remained in stunned silence. The quiet was then suddenly shattered by a girlish cry of glee coming from the curvaceous woman's.

"Oh my god, Sam. You didn't!" She looked back at her lover briefly before letting her gaze return to Andrew. Alicia couldn't help but to eye him hungrily, without any shame or restraint. "Andrew, you are...marvelous."

"He is, isn't he?" Sam reflected. "Perhaps we should start off our evening by showing him how much we appreciate his being here?"

Alicia nodded, still somewhat in a stupor. Sam led her forward, releasing her hands only as they drew close to their male companion. The Asian placed her palms adoringly on Andrew's chest but remained looking at Alicia. "Go on...you kiss him first." Her hands trailed lightly down his hard body.

Alicia approached tentatively. Her heart was racing. She could barely think. "Are you...are you sure about this, Sam?"

"I said you get to kiss him first. It's not as if I'm not going to enjoy my own turn."

The blonde smiled and, without further hesitation, flung her arms around Andrew's shoulders as her mouth sought his. The kiss was tender in it's beginning, accompanied by a blissful sigh. Shortly after, Alicia's lips parted and her tongue began to dance with his.

It wasn't but seconds of contact with him that she was recklessly lost to her lust. She pressed her body against him wantingly and Sam repositioned herself to their side so that her touch could linger on both of their backs. Alicia reached out an arm for her, pulling her into neatly formed triangle of lovers, unable to remove her lips from Andrew quite yet. Sam suckled and nibbled the man's earlobe as she awaited her turn.
 
As he listened to the pleasant murmur of the girls' voices next door, Andrew continued to look through the photographs. Another showed Alicia bare to the waist bending over to clasp her huge breasts, one in either hand. Another, even more intimate shot of Sam followed. The slender Asian girl was completely naked, glorious in her tanned, nubile nudity. She was bent over in an athletic pose that exposed her perfectly heartshaped ass to perfection, smiling seductively at the camera like a mischevious girl confident of a long, hard fucking. There was a sparkle in her eyes, as though she'd taken that picture just for him.

Andrew moved on to the next picture. This one showed Alicia and Sam nude, kissing. One of Sam's small hands was resting on Alicia's creamy, full breast, while Alicia had placed her own hand on Sam's pert, shapely rear. In the next image, Alicia had dropped to her knees and was plunging her face between Sam's legs. The look of luminous, angelic ecstasy on the Asian girl's beautiful face was worthy of immortalisation by a great artist.

He was going to look further when his own name from next door caught his attention. A smile crossed his face. Sam had dropped the bait. Alicia was stammeringly protesting that she wasn't aroused by the idea of a threesome with Andrew. The note of panic in her voice made the statement unconvincing. Busted.

Andrew's smile changed to a grin. Cool, reserved Sam was a mischievious, unrestrained minx underneath. He could sense the pleasure she was taking in teasing her girlfriend, all the while aware of his presence with the couple's stock of intimate photos next door. With her mind so full of naughty, erotic mischief and her unbelievably supple and athletic body, he couldn't imagine what kind of wildcat she became in bed. And very soon, he would not have to try to do so.

"Oh, come on now. I'm not blind, Alicia. I've seen your gaze lingering upon the outline of his cock through his clothing... wondering how hard he'd get for you, imagining the taste of his seed..."

Sam didn't sound angry. On the contrary, her voice was husky, caressing, almost seeming to quiver with lust. Andrew imagined Alicia kneeling before him, gorgeous blue eyes slowly widening as he unbuckled his belt, her soft lips parting for the feast to come...

Alicia was silent, unable to deny Sam's insinuations. Sam continued to control the conversation, finally wringing an admission from her flustered, audibly aroused girlfriend. Sam now continued an oh-so-innocent line of speculation, wondering what would happen if Alicia called out Andrew's name in the throes of passion. Would he come over to fuck her senseless, like an obliging neighbour?

Andrew had to shake his head in admiration. Sam was expertly getting both Alicia and herself more and more worked up with the steamy, obscene images she was evoking. Both girls would be primed for the fucking of their young lives by the time the bedroom door opened and Andrew was aching to give it to them. His eye fell on another picture, this one of the girls locked in a 69 position. Alicia's shapely ass was thrust into the air while underneath Sam's mouth was hovering underneath her pussy. Andrew imagined thrusting his cock into that sweet space between Alicia's sex and Sam's open mouth. His huge cock was fully erect, tenting his pants.

At last Sam led her lover to the bedroom door. Andrew moved to directly behind it and grinned at Alicia as Sam flung the door open with an impish 'Ta-da!' gesture.

For a moment, Alicia's beautiful face registered pure and simple shock. Then pure delight transformed it and she let out an unbelieving cry of gratification. Her deep, liquid blue eyes went wide, like a little child presented with the perfect Christmas gift. With her slender, erect carriage, her large and open eyes, pneumatic form and halo of silky golden hair, Alicia had always resembled a perfect Pre-Raphaelite angel. Just now she looked like an angel carried away by the ecstasy of the presence of the divine, although she inspired distinctly earthy thoughts.

Andrew remained silent as Alicia's hungry eyes devoured him. He was as still as the statue his sculpted form resembled. Only a small, wicked smile played about his lips. Go on, it told Alicia. I'm yours, all yours, tonight.

"Perhaps we should start off our evening by showing him how much we appreciate his being here?" Sam purred. She brought Alicia to him and placed her palms flat against his chest, as though unable to prevent herself from touching him.

One more hesitant question later, and Alicia had flung her slender arms around Andrew's neck and was kissing him passionately, her soft lips pressed against his and her large breasts crushed delightfully against his chest. Andrew effortlessly took control of the kiss, placing an arm around her shoulders to tilt her head up to meet his. Her sweet mouth opened before his and their tongues danced together until a soft purr rose from Alicia's quivering throat, her body trembling with lust. Andrew could feel Sam on his other side, standing on tip-toes to nibble and lick lustfully on his ear. He reached out his free arm to wrap it around her slim shoulders and draw her in. They form one unbreakable, intimate triangle. He felt better than he had ever done in his life.

At last he broke the kiss and Alicia, panting for air, leaned her golden head on his shoulder.

"It's a pity you didn't call my name out," he whispered, almost shaking with desire as Sam's rasping, cat-like tongue slithered teasingly across his sensitive earlobe, as she playfully nipped it with little white teeth. "I've been listening, every night. It's the best part of my day."

Sam's hot little breaths were coming sharper in his ear, impatient for her turn to be kissed. Andrew made her wait no longer but lowered his head to press his lips against her, kissing the petite, darkhaired Asian girl with a masterful strength and passion, pinning her against his chest so that she could feel his erection throb against her flat stomach.
 
Alicia gave a bright smile in response to Andrew's confession; as did Sam, though her present position left for the curl of her lips to remain unseen. "That's so sweet," the blond woman cooed. "I had always hoped that you were listening, though I never thought that anything would come of it..."

Sam knew that her lover had been holding back on sharing her fantasies concerning their neighbor, which she had assumed was because of the Asian's supposed sexual identity. But in the moment, a truth was realized; even had Alicia known that Sam shared in her desires for men, she would not have been the one to suggest that they seduce Andrew. The blonde woman was ever-so-sensitive and she easily attributed similar emotions to Sam; though the dark haired maiden couldn't possibly be more laid back, her lover would never dare introduce something so potentially heart-stomping as asking for an additional party in the bedroom.

It was good that Andrew had agreed to Sam's plan. Alicia wasn't given time to over-think, to come up with little worries. As it was, the passion between the three was more than enough to have the blonde eagerly to take part, without the need for a long drawn-out conversation about their feels. Which, assuredly, would come at some point, though the main obstacle of stressing over their first experience would already be behind them.

Sam accepted Andrews mouth fervently, giving a muffled and content sigh at the contact. His arm drew her in tightly against him, the press of their bodies making the hardness of the man's impressive length and girth the center of her awareness. She couldn't help but to lift herself onto her toes once again, pressing her lips harder into his as she rubbed her toned stomach over his arousal. Meanwhile, the blonde's head remained resting upon Andrew's shoulder, her lips finding fit to trail kisses along the side of his throat.

Sam could have cherished his mouth forever, but for the time she kept it brief. As the woman withdrew, she looked upon Andrew with a playful smile before turning her attention to Alicia.

She took a short step back, making room between their bodies as her hands started working their way up the man's shirt. "I'll let you get his pants," Sam's voice poured like smoke.

Alicia flashed a grin. While she could have easily started this task from a standing position, she seemed all too willing to fall upon her knees. Sapphire eyes glanced up at Andrew's face as she worked to unfasten his belt. "Have you had two women worship your cock simultaneously before, Andrew?" she asked with a glint of mischief. It was probably no surprise to find that she was dirty-minded like her girlfriend. Sam was taking her time feeling up his strong chest, pacing her progress in removing his shirt as teasingly as possible. Both women watched him, listening for his response, awe-struck by his unrivaled grace and splendor.

As he spoke, Alicia's hand moved to stroke him through his clothing. For fuck's sake; he was huge! It had been over six years since she had felt a real dick inside of her...and her boyfriends had all been average in size. The toys she and Sam selected in their time together had been modestly designed - or had been selected in the spectrum of 'normal size' - Alicia suddenly realized that she was quite unprepared for his mass. As no doubt most of his girlfriends are... The thought translated to a wicked grin.

When he finished speaking, Sam pulled his shirt off over his head, tossing the material aside. "I bet you taste amazing," she mused before placing her lips on his chest. She kissed his flesh, her mouth working it's way downward and stealing the occasional lick as Alica began to unbutton and unzip his pants.

Soon Sam settled on her knees next to her girlfriend, who took the placement as an indication to start dropping Andrew's pants. Her grip also encompassed his boxers and she pulled the material forward as she moved downwards to more easily free his throbbing manhood.

Alicia gave an excited moan and Sam bit her lower lip. Both stared at his proud cock with an expression of unrestrained lust.

"Together?" Alicia asked, glancing in Sam's direction. The Asian woman smiled and nodded.

They leaned forward in unison, their tongues snaking out from between their lips to taste Andrew's intimate flesh. They licked his bulbous head before moving further along his shaft, giving him open-mouthed kisses on the sides of his length.
 
Andrew shook his head in response to Alicia's husky-voiced question. The truth was that he'd never before found a woman, having discovered the staggering size of his cock, being willing to share it with another woman. Alicia's brilliant blue eyes were half-lidded with her intense, erotic yearnings. She had fallen to her knees, her lips already half-parted and glistening with moisture as her hands manipulated Andrew's belt buckle and fly.

Sam, not to be outdone, was slowly but deftly undoing the buttons of Andrew's shirt, giving each new area of skin uncovered a mock-demure little smile, as though proud of herself. As he shook his head, she suddenly pulled his shirt away from him and bent her head over his hard chest, kissing him eagerly and with increasing excitement, occasionally running her tongue mischeviously across the firm muscles, her eyes worshipful.

At last, Sam's slow, loving kisses took her to her knees beside Alicia, and Alicia reverently lowered Andrew's pants. There was an awed silence as both girls took in their good fortune. Andrew's cock was massive, standing proudly erect both thick and tall -ready to pleasure both slender young beauties into ectastic exhaustion. Alicia gave an unconscious moan of anticipation while Sam bit down hard on her lip.

They leaned forward together, one on each side, and began lapping at the swollen cockhead before moving down the shaft, kissing it sensuously and passionately. Their exquisitely soft lips and skillful wet tongues worked a blissful magic. Andrew couldn't believe his luck, serviced simultaneously by the two most gorgeous girls he'd ever seen. Both Alicia and Sam looked like they wanted to savour every moment of this encounter, and so did he.

He slowly reached out his hands and put them tenderly on the backs of their heads, one in Alicia's soft, golden locks and one in Sam's smooth dark hair, gently but firmly drawing both girls to the object of their attentions and each other's lips.

"So... good...", he breathed.

With the evident taste for cock that Alicia was displaying, it was obvious that she had been chafing in her exclusive relationship with Sam, much as she loved her. Meanwhile Sam, for all her reserved demeanour and the impression she had previously given of being exclusively attracted to women, was lathering his cock with very obvious appreciation and supreme natural talent. The two girls worked together instinctively, bringing him to the peak of pleasure as they had so often brought each other.
 
The two women continued to work as a team, each taking a side of Andrew's cock as they licked and kissed his tender flesh. At first, they mirrored each other perfectly, their lips pressing against his rigid mass so as to nearly brush against the other's. But given time, each fell into their own sync. Alicia found her mouth moving again towards Andrew's tip, her tongue circling his swollen crown, while Sam lingered towards his base. Her slender fingers brushed lightly against his balls as her lips sealed loosely on his lower shaft, her tongue ever-moving to soak in the contours of his impressive rod.

Alicia removed her mouth from him just long enough to gasp, her bright sapphire eyes trailed up his hard body and settled on his face. Andrew was so incredibly handsome; it was surreal. The blonde smiled broadly as her gaze remained appraisingly on his features, a hand moving to brush along the side of his erect shaft.

Sam drew back slightly as she encompassed his base in a light grip; she slid her hand upwards, causing for a pool of precum to gather upon his crown. As she did so, her lover's attention was drawn to her movements and the resulting sample of Andrew's seed.

Wordlessly, the women shared a short gaze with each other. Sam smiled and watched as Alicia leaned forward to lap up Andrew's essence on her tongue. Her eyelids fluttered shut and she gave a low moan, her mouth remaining just barely ajar. Once satisfied that she knew his taste, her sapphire eyes reappeared and directed at Sam.

The women leaned towards each other, their lips meeting as naturally as they had thousands of times before. Sam wrapped one of her arms around her curvaceous lover's shoulder, fingers trailing up into her hair, while her other hand remained steadily stroking Andrew. Alicia's tongue was eagerly accepted by the raven haired beauty, who in turn gave an appreciative moan in response to the sharing of Andrew's seed.

Their kiss concluded after several moments and Alicia found herself with a complete lack of restraint. She needed to feel Andrew, the length and girth of him, inside of her. For now, her mouth would suffice, and later...

The blonde woman smiled as she licked the underside of his cock, Sam obligingly removing her hand to make way. When Alicia reached his tip, she smoothly slid him past her lips. A muffled moan emitted from her throat as she pressed her face into his lap, perhaps taking half of his length in the first bobbing of her head.

Sam grinned mischievously as she watched her girlfriend blissfully devour Andrew's manhood, the blonde's hands fully assisting in the action. The Asian woman remained in her present position, her face close enough that both parties likely felt the exhalations of her breaths. She quickly found amusement in unbuttoning Alicia's blouse, which was left to hang open in suspension from her elbows. Revealed was a white and light pink balconette bra, to which the woman's generous chest threatened to pour out of at any second. A tanned hand slipped between pale thighs, venturing up under the professionally cut skirt to teasingly brush against the thin material of Alicia's panties. The woman moaned and moved her hips so as to rub against the contact, sucking Andrew all the more eagerly in response.

"She's soaked for us already," Sam spoke playfully. She slid aside the wet material that covered the woman's crotch, two fingers teasingly pressing against her slick slit. Alicia whimpered.
 
The slow, wonderful worship of his manhood continued, accompanied by the muffled sounds of moans, gasps and love-cries from the two sirens on their knees before him. Alicia's soft lips were fixed on the swollen head, her tongue swirling greedily around it while Sam worked the base of the shaft, fingers and mouth moving together in tandem. Andrew gazed down at the blonde and dark heads bobbing up and down and felt a brilliant surge of excitement and pleasure. A lesser man might have been brought to his knees himself by the pleasure roaring through his body.

Alicia drew her mouth back to gaze up at him, her mouth half-open in ecstasy, and he smiled down at her, lust blazing in their locked gaze. Sam took the moment to run her fingers up the shaft of Andrew's cock and Alicia eagerly leant forward to lick up the trickle of precum. She swashed it around her mouth, eyes glowing with delight, and looked at Sam.

Sam needed no prompting but leaned in to lock her lover in a passionate, open-mouthed kiss. She clearly savoured the taste of Andrew on her tongue, giving an appreciate moan. Somehow, the pleasire of watching the pair kissing was as exciting as feeling them worship his cock. There was a deeply erotic, hungry intimacy to the embrace, a sense of a craving that only the other could satisfy.

But both clearly had other cravings as Alicia demonstrated as she opened her mouth and slid Andrew's long, thick cock down her throat, sucking on it with blissful, joyous abandon. Her wet, warm and hungry mouth encircling his shaft was pure bliss. Even Andrew had never known a girl take to his cock with such instant thirst.

"God, you're good," he breathed.

Sam had been busy meanwhile, unbuttoning Alicia's blouse and dipping her hand below the blonde goddess' skirt. Alicia squirmed and wriggled delightedly, her breath coming deliciously quickly around Andrew's shaft.

"She's soaked for us already," Sam told him. Andrew grinned at her. He and Sam were still co-conspirators of a sort, although their goal was openly acknowledged now: to bring Alicia to the point of swooning from sheer pleasure.

"Are you, Alicia?" he asked. One strong hand caressed her silky golden hair as her head moved eagerly up and down his shaft. "Because you're in for a marathon of fucking. My dick's gonna be wet and warm from your mouth and Sam's mouth. It's gonna hit places inside you you didn't even know about."

He let out a short gasp as Alicia's delicate fervor reached new heights, spurred by Sam's skillful fingers.
 
There was something in Andrew's voice - the depth of it, or the tone in which he asked the question, the purr of satisfaction that he well knew the answer - that emblazoned Alicia's desire for him. He was a real man, completely unlike the boys she had dated in high school or college. And that wasn't even considering the size of the cock the blonde woman was worshipping with her mouth; no, Andrew was a man of many merits.

His hand brushed over her hair as he spoke, saying fantastically dirty things that made Alicia quiver and moan in response. A higher pitched noise followed by a lower one escaped from her throat, sounding as if they might've been intended as words. Seemingly unconcerned in whether or not she had been understood, she continued to move up and down the length of Andrew's shaft, allowing for a sizable portion of him to penetrate her throat without having yet taken him to the hilt.

Sam, meanwhile, wore a broad grin. It was adorable, that she could identify Alicia's "Oh god!", even when it was delivered with a dick in her mouth. The darker woman continued to hold her fingers just outside of her lover's soaking lips, allowing the blonde to rub herself wantingly against them but denying her penetration.

Suddenly, Sam plunged two fingers into Alicia, prompting the other woman to slam Andrew's cock enthusiastically - and deeply - into her maw. Her lips pressed lightly against the skin of his torso and she held for a moment; closing her eyes and making a muffled cry as she marveled at the feel of him. As she drew back, and regained the ability to breathe, she positioned her tongue so as to drag the tip along the underside of his member. As she approached his crown, she became aware of Sam's fingers thrusting into her again.

And again. And again.

Sam was splitting her fingers apart once buried inside of Alicia, stretching her for what was to be a massive upgrade from anything else she'd ever taken. Though her lover wouldn't go so far as to use three fingers or truly ruin the tightness for Andrew, it was a minor consideration, at least.

Alicia was quickly losing herself. She tried to focus her attention on Andrew's cock, supplementing the feverish bobbing of her head with licks and pressings of her tongue against his intimate flesh, still ever aware of Sam's continued stimulation. Constant moans emitted from the blonde, which carried on her eagerly short breaths. Jolts of pleasure caused her entire body to buck intermittently.

Sam watched Andrew with fascination as she fingered her girlfriend. He truly was glorious - and even more so than the woman could've ever hoped. She hadn't set any expectations so far as how long he could last, but... It seemed she had been right not to consider it a concern.

Alicia was whimpering now, attempting to work Andrew to a climax as if her life depended on it. She was so close to orgasm, it felt as if her sanity was being ripped away and replaced with nothing but lust.

She had no awareness of the increasingly lewd wet noises that filled the room, her inhibitions burned to ash in the flames of desire. But just as Alicia neared the edge of her pleasure threshold, Sam withdrew her hand and used the other to gently push her back from Andrew.

Sapphire eyes flashed open and Alicia immediately looked confused and disappointed. She looked at Sam, suddenly afraid that the other woman had changed her mind, but found that the Asian beauty was smiling at her.

"Not yet," Sam spoke in a low purr. She leaned in to kiss her fair lover, using her hands to guide Alicia's away from Andrew. In the following moment the unbuttoned blouse was fully removed.

Alicia kissed Sam back harder than she had in ages, which is not to say that it had been lacking in passion before. Now, it was simply...intensely passionate. The blonde's hands found their way to the hem of Sam's shirt, which she hastily tugged upwards.

Sam broke the kiss to allow this action to proceed unhindered. She grinned. Once the garment was fully removed, Sam wrapped a hand around Andrew's shaft, beginning to teasingly stroke him. Alicia was soon again upon her lips, eager and trembling. Their kiss persisted for nearly a minute, and as it broke, they both looked up at Andrew's towering figure.

Sam repositioned herself so as to deliver a full length lick to Andrew's impressive rod, kissing the tip in an open-mouthed fashion afterwards. With a hand remaining near his base, she began to press him deeper into her mouth. She halted her progress before he was deep enough to nudge the back of her throat, moaned approvingly, and pulled back slowly as her tongue lapped at his flesh. Just watching Alicia had been enough to soak her own panties, but this... Sam trembled lightly as she withdrew.

Her dark eyes travelled up his body, stopping only once she held his gaze. She smiled sweetly. "Tell me, Andrew... When you imagined this, what position did you put Alicia in first?"
 
A muffled purring sound came from deep in Alicia's throat as she blissfully sucked on Andrew's cock, coordinating her movements with the swift, delicate motions of Sam's fingers, her taut body shuddering with each of Sam's movements. This gorgeous, goldenhaired siren's appetite for cock was simply beyond belief. She seemed to gain as much pleasure from the taste and feel of his cock in her mouth as other women had from actually having that enormous cock inside their pussies. And she was good.

Andrew sighed with sheer pleasure as Alicia redoubled her assault, alternating between deep swallows and eager flicks with her tongue. There was a wild, worshipful lust in her cerulean eyes and Andrew could feel his hips buckling. Alicia seemed to redouble her efforts at this, as if driven completely wild by the thought of jet after jet of hot cum pouring down her throat. She was bobbing her feverishly up and down, licking wildly.

Then he felt cool air on his cock, as Sam gently pulled Alicia away. Alicia, as she slowly surfaced through pink clouds of lust, bore a look of desperate, open-mouthed disappointment before Sam reassured her, slowly and seductively sliding her blouse from her slim shoulders, wordlessly showing that her night wasn't over but just beginning.

Alicia's huge, impossibly perky breasts were now barely contained by her bra, every second threatening to spill out. They seemed to beg for Andrew's hard hands to cup and caress them. Alicia pulled Sam into a lusty, passionate kiss -all of her hunger for Andrew's cock now transferring itself into thirst for Sam's sweet lips and tongue, for the pleasure which the young Asian woman's rosebud mouth could bring her. It was as though Sam and Andrew were passing the goldenhaired beauty between them, expertly ravishing her slender, mouthwateringly tender and feminine body to delicious new heights of shuddering pleasure with each pass. And that only whetted their appetite for one another, as Andrew was reminded by a mock-demure glance up at him from Sam. Lust fairly blazed in those rich dark eyes. Sam was not just doing this to satisfy Alicia's hot needs. She had imperative cravings of her own, that only he could satisfy.

That curiously serious look disappeared from sight for a moment as Alicia eagerly tugged Sam's shirt off her over her face. Sam's bare bronzed midriff was lean and toned, honed by the hours of exercise Sam put in every week, running and engaging in wild, athletic sex with Alicia. Judging from what Andrew heard through the wall, that alone was a work-out to rival that of an Olympic athlete. Which was just as well, since he was going to be putting both girls through their paces tonight -and judging by their bright eyes and taut bodies, they might have spent all their lives preparing for it.

Sam's breasts were not as large as Alicia's but they were perfect in their own way -firm yet softly rounded, and still large on her petite frame.

"Sam's showed me pictures of you two," Andrew told Alicia mischeviously. "I was looking at them while I listened to you in the next room. But I prefer enjoying the view of the real thing."

Sam's soft hand closed around his shaft, while Alicia joined her in another passionate kiss. When they broke for air, Sam's mouth, still hot and wet and trembling from her lover's kiss, descended on Andrew's cock. She licked and nuzzled the great shaft appreciatively, almost ecstatically before slowly and reverently taking it into her throat.

Sam was trembling with lust as she withdrew and her voice had a husky undertone as she looked up at him and asked: "Tell me, Andrew... When you imagined this, what position did you put Alicia in first?"

Andrew did not need to think. So many different vivid fantasies had occured to him listening to Alicia's moans through the wall, but they had all started with one.

"You and Alicia are lying in bed, naked and kissing," he said huskily, almost dreamily. "Alicia is straddling you, grinding herself against you when I come in. I lift her little ass up and I take her hard from behind while she moans and thrashes and kisses you."
 
“That sounds marvelous,” Sam responded with a mischievous grin. Her hand remained wrapped around Andrew’s thick manhood, stroking him at a teasingly slow pace. Her dark eyes turned their gaze upon Alicia, who was staring up at their male companion with a slightly ajar mouth and deeply flushed cheeks. “What do you think, sweetness?”

“I...” Alicia started before realizing how dry her just recently very wet mouth had become. After a moment of regaining herself she continued. “...I’ve imagined the very same,” she admitted somewhat weakly, glancing in Sam’s direction as if fearing her words might cause offense. But her lover only grinned, removed her hand from Andrew, and offered the other as she started to stand. Alicia took her hand and followed to her feet.

The two stared at each other for a long moment, simply holding hands and smiling.

It was Alicia who suddenly gasped, sparkling blue eyes going wide. She paused just long enough to have Sam incline her head slightly to the side, a puzzled expression drawing her brows together – a reaction the blonde strove for often (because it was adorable!). After receiving the desired look from her girlfriend Alicia looked to Andrew with a grin upon her lips. “If I get you first...” she spoke at a dramatically drawn-out pace, her emblazoned gaze showing just how much it meant to her. “I think we should finish undressing Sam first!”

Her hands took hold of the darker woman’s shoulders, grasping her lightly while pushing her forward and practically into Andrew.

Sam looked surprised at the turn of events, enough so to almost fight against it. She could feel a heat burning onto her face as she tried to turn to look at Alicia, beginning to protest, giving a little cry instead of forming words. Alicia held fast to her shoulders. “This is all for you, baby, not –“

“Pfft. That’s absurd!”

Slowly, Sam turned her face to Andrew. There was no refuting Alicia’s logic. Still, a small part of her was afraid to enjoy him – and looking at him now, the way she felt... She’d enjoy him too much, and Alicia –

But Alicia had suggested it, and Alicia would still have him first.

The raven haired woman knew that she was blushing, loathed the fact. Alicia giggled as she pressed her heavy breasts into Sam’s back, her hands wandering over the woman’s already exposed flesh. Dazzling blue eyes looked at Andrew from over her lover’s shoulder. “And get her a little warmed up for me, would you?”

Alicia’s devilish grin was certainly comparable to that of Sam’s.
 
Sam was blushing. The sight was as unexpected as it was delicious. The slender Asian beauty's gorgeous, delicate features were simply made all the more radiantly lovely by her crimson flush, but that was not the only exceptional thing about the sight.

Sam had always been the epitome of cool, self-possesed confidence. Nothing seemed to faze or disconcert her in the slightest. She had made her obscene, irresistible proposition to Andrew without turning an eyebrow. She had left a stock of the most mouthwateringly explicit photos of herself and her lover. And she had watched with an appreciative, mischevious grin as that lover greedily sucked on Andrew's impressive cock. Andrew hadn't imagined anything could cause Sam to blush but Alicia's impish suggestion had accomplished the feat.

Sam had turned back to regard Alicia's level sapphire gaze, and Andrew wondered for a moment if things might have been misjudged. Perhaps her earlier comments, and the apparent lust with which she had taken to his cock, had been bravado or a species of self-deception. Perhaps she was what he and Alicia had always taken her to be -exclusively attracted to women, and now she was having second thoughts about introducing a man into their bed. Then she turned her gaze back on him, and the sheer incandescent lust blazing in that clear, bright brown gaze put an emphatic close to all such speculations.

Sam was almost shivering with desire. She was not blushing because she was suddenly reluctant, Andrew realized. She was blushingly afraid because she wanted this so much, too much to her way of thinking. All of those steamy nights, listening to her and Alicia through the wall, Alicia had all but woken the neighbourhood up with her moans and yowls and ecstatic exhortations. But all he had heard of Sam, and he had listened with shameful intensity, had been the occasional low, husky moan, sigh or gasp, presumably wrung from her sweetly curved cherry lips by some particularly skillful maneuvre by Alicia's tongue or fingers. Sam was a girl who liked to be in control.

But perhaps she'd like even more to be sent out of control, to be pushed helplessly into a state of pure, profound arousal, to be made into a slave of pleasure by Andrew's cock, Andrew's body, and Andrew's touch, to be turned into a mewling, eager sex-kitten every bit as wet and wanton as her golden-haired girlfriend. But Sam was afraid, afraid that giving into her lust for Andrew would awaken Alicia's dormant jealousy and ruin everything. Would Alicia's glee at their new situation evaporate when she saw the helpless, incoherent state of arousal Andrew could bring Sam herself into?

Well, the three of them would have to find out at some point. And it was better that they did it now, in the heat of this first night together, than have Sam and he tiptoe around each other, each focusing on pleasuring Alicia. Given the mutual attraction between them, more like a wildfire than a spark, that could only end in mounted-up, frustrated tensions.

Besides, with the mischevious way Alicia was peeping at him over Sam's smooth bare shoulder, a wicked smile on her glistening full lips, he doubted that there would be a problem. Sam and Andrew had been co-conspirators earlier this evening, and they had worked up a plan expertly designed to tease, titilate and arouse the stunning blonde beauty. It felt good to be able to turn the tables, to work with Alicia at first discomfiting Sam, only to pleasure her within an inch of her life.

"I think it's an excellent idea," he said. He laid a strong hand on either side of Sam's slender, bare and bronzed shoulders. Her smooth skin felt incredible, like velvet under his fingertips. Sandwiched between Alicia and his own hard, naked warrior body, the petite Asian girl was helpless to move. Her deep brown eyes were like those of a cornered doe, although she was longing for what would come next at least as much as she feared it.

"You know..." he whispered huskily into Sam's delicate ear, laying his head on her shoulder. "My fantasy doesn't end with Alicia. No. I give you a long, hard fucking. I fill you so full of cum, it's gushing and squirting out of you, til you're just lying on bed, not even able to walk..."

He punctuated his speech by licking and nibbling delicately at her ear, trying to drive her into a squirming state of arousal. One hand drifted down her straight, slim back, appreciatively squeezing and kneading Alicia's huge, buoyant breasts on the way, and undid the catch of Sam's bra. It fell to the floor, exposing the firm peaks of Sam's breasts, each a perfect handful and each surmounted by a sensitive, quivering rosebud nipple. Andrew shook his head, his throat going dry with lust at the sight. Alicia's look of lust seemed to be tinged with a kind of wild pride as she draped herself around Sam's nude shoulders, lifting her gaze up to Andrew's as if offering Sam for his admiration, delectation and enjoyment, like a beautiful golden priestess offering a lovely virgin to her idol. See. See what we both have for you.

Andrew reversed the image by falling to his knees -now he was the worshipper before a dark and golden pair of goddesses. He gripped Sam's shorts and brought them down with one swift movement. Underneath, only a skimpy pair of panties, already soaked through with the sweet-smelling liquid honey of Sam's arousal, stood between him and the treasure he sought. He rested his cheek on them for a moment, savouring the moment and the scent and the sound of Sam's unsteady breaths. Then he pulled them down too. They came easily, slick with her juices. He feasted his eyes on the sweet, moist pink cleft of her pussy underneath. Then he pushed his head forward to feast his tongue and lips as well.
 
Andrew spoke in agreement to Alicia's idea, the sound of his voice instantly soothing while yet remaining a trigger of Sam's desires; for a moment all she could do was stare at him, a strange mix of uncertainty and wanting on her features. He didn't waste a moment as he placed his hands on her shoulders, moved in against her. Andrew was worthy of being sculpted in marble by the finest of artists; Sam soaked in the feel of his body, let out a small whimpering breath.

The press of Alicia into her back, the run of her silken hands over the curve of her waist... Sam knew that she was loved, that she was safe. Her beautiful blonde lover had every right intention in turning into a conspirer herself; she only wanted for Sam to get what she was willing to give, bliss at the strong hands of their gorgeous neighbor.

"You know..." Andrew whispered as he rest his head on her shoulder. "My fantasy doesn't end with Alicia. No. I give you a long, hard fucking. I fill you so full of cum, it's gushing and squirting out of you, til you're just lying on bed, not even able to walk..." His lips and tongue teased the rim of her ear as he spoke; he was successful in his want to have her tremble in desire. Eyes closed, imagination going wild with scenes of Andrew fulfilling his sweet promises to her, Sam gasped and focused on the feel of his hand as it trailed down her back.

He fondled Alicia and she grinded herself appreciatively against Sam's ass in response, cooing sweetly.

Sam's bra was removed and Andrew took a moment to bask in the sight of her exposed chest. The woman was surprised to find the level of pleasure she found in the way he looked at her, a rise of primal lust ignited by his blazing blue eyes.

He fell on his knees. Alicia's hands trailed up her trim stomach as Andrew took a hold of the hem of Sam's shorts. As he pulled the material down her tanned thighs the woman shifted slightly, almost as if she was shy to have his gaze upon her soaked panties, but she seemed to recover (albeit be with a slightly deeper shade to her flush). Her blonde lover's fingers danced over the soft flesh of her breasts, skirting the underside of the globes.

Andrew savored the moment before removing her panties, his face brushing against her as he took in her scent and obvious desire. Ragged breaths and a subtle shiver accompanied the placement of his hands on her final article of clothing - Alicia's fingertips traced up to her hardened nipples, grasping them lightly before delivering a considerable pinch. Sam gave a pleasured cry, her body jerking lightly.

She cast her earthen colored eyes downwards to witness Andrew staring between her legs; she nearly felt embarrassed but her desire over-washed the concern. As he leaned forward to taste her, Sam's feet slipped just a little bit apart as she shifted a thigh to better open herself to him.

The sensation of his tongue as it lapped her intimate wetness, splitting apart her lips as he teased along her slit; Sam gasped, choked back a moan. Alicia watched from over her lover's shoulder, bit her lower lip as she felt Sam's back arch into her. The woman's hips were doing everything in their power not to violently buck against Andrew's face; after several moments a leg lifted so as to curl over the man's shoulder and a hand graced lovingly into his dark hair.

Alicia pinched both of her nipples, fondled her breasts more aggressively. Sam whimpered, almost thrashed. With a smile, the blonde couldn't resist:

"Imagine the satisfaction you'd get if you weren't holding your tongue."

The exact words Sam had said earlier, of course. Sam huffed, trembled, a hand reaching back for Alicia's golden locks. Once she had a grip she pulled the other woman's mouth to her own, kissed her deeply while moaning into her.

But Andrew's skill was too much and Sam was incapable of completely letting go; she couldn't, not before Alicia. When she pushed him away she did so with her raised foot, placing the underside of her heel on the front of his shoulder. A light pressure would indicate her desire as she broke her kiss with Alicia. A beast-like growl escaped her throat. "Fuck! Please, Andrew -- I...not yet!" She'd lower her foot to the ground as she struggled to regain herself, her legs trembling from being on the verge of orgasm.

Alicia gave a broad grin as Sam shifted to balanced herself, allowing the woman to escape her grasp. But just as she seemed to recover, the blonde took her by the shoulders and guided her towards the bed. A healthy shove sent Sam onto her back, knees draping over the edge of the mattress.

"I'm sure Andrew can finish undressing me," she purred. Her hands pushed Sam's thighs apart as she bent forward at the waist, leaving her perfectly rounded ass high in the air as she kissed tanned flesh. A hand slipped between the woman's legs, fingers teasing along her soaking folds.
 
Sam tasted delicious, her juices like sweet nectar running down Andrew's chin. She quivered and fluttered, giving off stifled, high-pitched gasps and moans, clearly fighting off an impending orgasm as his tongue continued to flick and lap in time with the manipulations of Alicia's skillful hands across Sam's breasts.

She pushed him away with her foot, her voice breaking into an animalistic growl of desire. Andrew took a look at the beautiful Asian girl's face. It was flushed, visibly shaken by the sheer pleasure he had awoken within her. Andrew admired her dedication in insisting that Alicia go (and come) first. But it would make the multiple orgasms he fully intended to give her later on all the sweeter.

Sam found her balance for just a moment before Alicia, wearing a wicked grin, bore down on her and shoved her back on to the bed. The lovely golden-haired vixen was soon leaning over her lover, planting feverish kisses all along her body and eagerly fingering the folds of her sex.

Her pose offered a stunning view of her panty-clad ass, so perfectly toned and yet with an irresistible, mouthwatering rounded shape. It drew the hands as much as it drew the eye, and the inviting way that Alicia held it up in the air suggested that she knew the exact effect it had on him. Not that she'd have needed to look any further than the gigantic, rock-hard erection he was currently sporting.

And look she did, glancing back over one bare shoulder in between kisses, mischief and delight sparkling in her rich blue eyes at what was waiting for her. There was none of Sam's sudden hesitance here. Alicia knew exactly what Andrew's touch would turn her into, the obscene things it would make her say and do, and her mouth seemed to be watering at the thought.

Andrew needed no second request. Stepping up behind Alicia, he reached up the bare, smooth length of her supple back to undo the catch of her white and pink bra, already inadequate to contain her huge, flawless and luscious breasts. Andrew caught them as they came free, luxuriating in their firm, soft feel under his hands. He rolled his palms up and down them, pushing them together, enjoying the contrast of the hard nubs of the nipples.

Then one hand slid down to peel off the panties that were the last thing obscuring that stunning view. Like Sam's, Alicia's were damp and musky. Underneath, her pussy was a perfect pink cleft, just begging to be touched and explored and fucked.

Andrew almost had to shake his head. He was going to fuck his incredibly gorgeous neighbor Alicia from behind, while her equally ravishing girlfriend writhed and moaned in pleasure on the bed underneath her. Life was almost impossibly good.

Holding Alicia by the hips, he slowly placed his huge cockhead against her pussy lips, preparing to feed it to her inch by inch. He let out a cast as the swollen head pushed inside. Despite her frequent sessions with Sam and their toys, she was astonishingly tight around him, and her sex seemed to be sucking him in as lustily as her mouth had earlier. He let out a low, throaty gasp of pleasure as he continued to slowly push his way, letting her adjust to the huge organ invading her most intimate regions.
 
An exhilarated sigh escaped the blonde as she felt Andrew's touch, his hand running up her back. He deftly unfastened the hooks of her bra, leaning over her bent body in order to catch her breasts in his strong hands, the hardness of her nipples boring into his palms. He lovingly handled the soft globes, the feel of his touch not completely unfamiliar. His hands moved much like Sam's, skilled and confident, and was nothing like what Alicia recalled of the last time a man had touched her. Perhaps her former lovers had been more 'boy' than she had given them credit. She pressed herself against his lap, rubbing her thinly covered cheeks over his erection.

The woman plunged two fingers into her girlfriend's soaking pussy as her mouth kissed along the curve of her mound. Sam gave a soft moan in response, arched her back and (despite very much desiring to watch Andrew and Alicia) allowed her head to roll back into the mattress.

Her panties were being drawn downwards - Alica nearly trembled at the thought of Andrew's gorgeous cerulean eyes upon her exposed sex. She could feel her wetness, even more so as it's cover was removed; she was drenched for him, wanted nothing more in the world than to feel his thick cock inside of her... She stepped out of the gathering of material about her ankles, kissed Sam's stomach, ribcage, and collarbone in hasty succession as she climbed on top of her. A hand remained between the other woman's legs, fingers giving a few more enthusiastic thrusts before shifting to push open her lips and heavily rub at her clit. Sam's hips bucked lightly and her lips parted: she looked up at her lover. Alicia smiled down at her wickedly before taking her mouth with her own.

Andrew's hands placed upon her hips, the crown of his thick length pressing against her soaked pussylips. She moaned into Sam's mouth as he eased his way inside of her. She could feel her vaginal walls squeezing around him, as if seeking to pull him deeper. The blonde pushed back against him, broke her kiss with Sam and moan out his name.

Sam grinned up at her, moved her hands to fondle her chest. Alicia took it as an indication to be shameless.

"Andrew - please! God, I need to feel all of you!" She growled. "Fuck me, Andrew! Make me scream!"
 
Back
Top