What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first she's the cookie muncher, now she's the ice cream muncher...oh well, i can laugh victoriously, she will regret the consumption of ice cream tomorrow! and so will J and V when they smell the result! :p :D

You forgot the bit about being the rug-muncher extraordinare ;)

And it takes several days of ice cream abuse before my stomach goes bad, so Vana and Jessi are totally safe... For now. Mainly cos there's no more ice cream left :cool:

First of all, big congrats to Lucky!!! :rose: :kiss: :heart:

And secondly, I'm here to defend myself! I walk away for one minute to roll a spliff and I'm being accused of all kinds of greed :p

And why don't you buy bigger tubs of ice cream, Vana? Or stop eating them on the sly and only giving me the scraps that are left :devil:

I'm so going to get you for this, you know. I was sitting there in ice cream heaven until you started spreading rumours about me to Grace... :rolleyes::kiss:

<pout>

Man, I'm jealous. I wanna have a slumber party, too!

You forgot the bit about being the rug-muncher extraordinare ;)

And it takes several days of ice cream abuse before my stomach goes bad, so Vana and Jessi are totally safe... For now. Mainly cos there's no more ice cream left :cool:

your poor parents!

~~

V, make sure you lock your bedroom door ;)

Yay! :nana: Thank you all.

This is one of the best places in the world, I think. The genuine feeling and sincere well wishes always hit home.

:heart:

I'd be happy to nurse any of you at any time. :D

<cough cough> I think I'm coming down with something <cough cough> I think it's something that will require lots of professional, board certified attention <cough cough>

:D

Congrats again. :rose:

my mood..weird...hard to pin it down. I went way out of my comfort zone today just to see if I could. I'm fighting myself to leave myself out there a little longer. And I'm smiling cos i went out of my comfort zone.

That and because i had an excellent phone convo today with a wonderful person. Little did they know I suck at talking on the phone:D And to think I am going to subject more people to that horror *giggles*

Mood is good.......Accomplished a lot this week, including one huge thing I had put off for a while. :D
I do wish my back would stop hurting though. It hurts worse than before the shots :(

my mood..weird...hard to pin it down. I went way out of my comfort zone today just to see if I could. I'm fighting myself to leave myself out there a little longer. And I'm smiling cos i went out of my comfort zone.

That and because i had an excellent phone convo today with a wonderful person. Little did they know I suck at talking on the phone:D And to think I am going to subject more people to that horror *giggles*

*bounces bounces* subject me subject me! (though i could call you back as i have free minutes! :p) but not tomorrow as i'm starting work on sunday's from tomorrow (grumble, frown, cry :() :kiss:

Up, breakfasted, about to h it the shower before getting my fat, laze arse off to the gym.

Something doesn't feel quite right, physically. I'm ok, but I'm not........it's wierd, can't quite place what's wrong...........:confused:

Happy Sunday, everyone.

*bounces bounces* subject me subject me! (though i could call you back as i have free minutes! :p) but not tomorrow as i'm starting work on sunday's from tomorrow (grumble, frown, cry :() :kiss:

Your on the list babe, way overdue in fact.:kiss:

Up, breakfasted, about to h it the shower before getting my fat, laze arse off to the gym.

Something doesn't feel quite right, physically. I'm ok, but I'm not........it's wierd, can't quite place what's wrong...........:confused:

Happy Sunday, everyone.

:kiss::rose::heart: *hugs* hope everything is ok hon.

I DONT WANT TO WORK ON THE WEEKENDS!!!! *grumble*

It is a few more hours though...hmmm.

so my mood is...'don't wanna go to work.'

:(

Your on the list babe, way overdue in fact.:kiss:

:kiss::rose::heart: *hugs* hope everything is ok hon.

Thank you. :kiss::)

I'm feeling better. Done my stuff at the gym, now back home I've sorted out some stuff, got me a coffee, and deciding what to do next of the long list I've compiled of 'things I really, really, really need to address - and soon!'.

:rolleyes:

Thank you. :kiss::)

I'm feeling better. Done my stuff at the gym, now back home I've sorted out some stuff, got me a coffee, and deciding what to do next of the long list I've compiled of 'things I really, really, really need to address - and soon!'.

:rolleyes:

coffee??? :confused::confused::confused: who are u and whatve you done with our aunty?? :cool::cool:

i'm tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back