The hero don't always get the girl

Easternwindz

Experienced
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Posts
52
Would love to read more stories where the girl/girls in the end chooses the villain over the hero. Yes, the human heart is always fascinated with the good overcoming the bad and that is how it is. One look at all the movies we watch and we find that 90% carry this underlying theme. But such is not how it is in real life. For every case of the good conquering the bad, there are ten or more cases where the opposite is true. It's just that we humans tend to highlight and glorify those few cases where the hero comes up on top after much adversity and struggle, cause we are drawn towards such stories.

So guys, how about attempting some stories, whether it's fiction or based on real life, where the ending plays out different than what we expect or are used to? So many movies out there can do with an alternate ending. I'm sure we have witnessed incidents around us where the not so good fellow managed to win the heart of the girl everyone was after. What say you?
 
Now this is an interesting challenge. I have an affinity for the antagonists and I've been looking for something to serve as a jumping off point. Challenge accepted!
 
I would point out that many of the more aggressive cuckolding stories are basically centred around doing this. I get the feeling though you may not have intended for this concept to end in cuckoldry but I fear that is where this would end up nonetheless.
 
If the villain is the female victim's husband than she'd be cheating by going with the hero. Thus, as so often IRL, the faithful, co-dependent victim remains with her tormentor.

But that's not especially erotic. How to make the girl-picks-villain idea appeal on LIT?

* The hero is a wimp; the villain ain't terribly bad, and he fucks better.
* The hero is actually evil, the villain is really good, and the girl can tell.
* The evil girl+villain team are working a sinister con on the naive hero.
* The hero and villain are identical twins running tricks on the poor girl.
* The girl has gone all Stockholm Syndrome on the manipulative villain.

Too bad we can't throw tentacles in there somewhere, hey?
 
Who says it has to be a hero, why not a heroine? Given the new life breathed into the franchise this year, a good example is Archie chooses Veronica. Though I think to be done right -again, IMO- the story needs to show us the failings in the "prize" based on their choice, rather than making them a victim of circumstance.
 
So it would be like Casablanca, only Ilsa gets on a plane with Major Strasser.

Or Superman, but Lois Lane falls in love with Lex Luthor.

Or Romancing the Stone, but Kathleen Turner ends up with Danny DeVito.
 
If the villain is the female victim's husband than she'd be cheating by going with the hero. Thus, as so often IRL, the faithful, co-dependent victim remains with her tormentor.

But that's not especially erotic. How to make the girl-picks-villain idea appeal on LIT?

* The hero is a wimp; the villain ain't terribly bad, and he fucks better.
* The hero is actually evil, the villain is really good, and the girl can tell.
* The evil girl+villain team are working a sinister con on the naive hero.
* The hero and villain are identical twins running tricks on the poor girl.
* The girl has gone all Stockholm Syndrome on the manipulative villain.

Too bad we can't throw tentacles in there somewhere, hey?


How about a more complex plot like : The villain comes looking to rule the world and the hero obviously rises to crush his plans. The villain kidnaps the heroine to use her to defeat the powerful hero. While in the villain's company she is treated well and with respect, something she hadn't expected at all. After spending much time with the villain, she begins to see the sense in his campaign. The heroine realizes that only under the rule of one power can the world actually be rid of war, poverty and all forms of conflict. The villain tells her that freedom is the cancer that is responsible for all human excesses and that he only wishes to bring order to the chaos. The heroine recalls the death of her own mother years back, who was shot by a stray bullet from a firing between gang members and police. 'her mother would be alive today if only the law was firm with regard to procuring and carrying guns' she thought to herself. So the more she listens to the villain the more she gets drawn to him...In the last fight between the villain and hero, the heroine finally makes up her mind to help the villain win. She distracts the hero for a few seconds, allowing the villain to land the crucial blow and defeat the hero.

"why?" the villain asks the heroine as the hero lay unconscious under his feet
"I finally see what you mean" the heroine declares
"But I thought you hated me"
"I did, but not anymore"
"What about him? you told me you love him" the villain questioned pointing at the hero laying on the ground.
"I did, but not anymore"

And the two moved in closer till their lips met and their tongues clashed passionately.
 
Girl needs a good spanking. Hero doesn't hit women, even during sexy time. The villain on the other hand has no problem at all designing various and nefarious devices and objects for her.
Hero busts in and catches the villain 'torturing' the lovely lass. Epic battle scene, make that as dark or as cartoonish as you want. Damsel left strapped to the spanking device while all this goes on. I'm thinking Metroman Vs Megamind personally but to each their own.
Hero gains the upper hand and is about to destroy or stop the villain forever but our damsel steps in with a self-righteous monologue espousing the virtues of living a BDSM lifestyle. It has nothing to do with abuse, like the 'hero' believes, but is all about open and honest communication and acceptance of the other persons kinks, which the villain does because he himself understands being a little not normal in the head.
On second thoughts, scrap that last part. Too preachy.
 
1.One idea I always thought would be fun is the trope of the evil overlord the kidnapped princess. The hero arrives...and the princess is happily married and has just sent a letter to her father explaining the marriage and asking him to officially join their kingdom and her new husband/wife's empire.

She's not under mind control, she just realized that becoming part of a giant empire is a much better option than fighting against it and will likely shift the balance of power enough that other countries will either sue for peace or join in kind...plus the overlord is really kinky and open with their relationship. So if the hero wants a courtesy fuck, he can go ahead before he gets the hell out of her castle.

2. Superhero idea: In a world of superheroes, there's a particularly "righteous" group that most of the heroes don't get along with but have to work with whenever there's a crisis. The group is skilled...but they're also bigots of the "I don't have to respect your rights but you need to respect my rights even when I'm advocating for your rights to taken away" school. They push their weight around a lot but once again, they're needed whenever a crisis happens so the other heroes have to be subtle in their hared of them.

So one day, they pick up a new supervillain who is an atheist shapeshifter who spends time as multiple genders and is publicly living in polyamourous relationships.

After a fight, a couple of the female members get taken back to the new villain's layer and admit they want out of their group. Much kinky shapeshifting sex ensues.
 
Villains are bad! Bad should never outdo good. End of.

Yeah, but real life isn't so black and white and the villain often wins. And to be honest, it can make for a very enjoyable or interesting story.
 
Yeah, but real life isn't so black and white and the villain often wins. And to be honest, it can make for a very enjoyable or interesting story.
Hero wins = nice.
Anti-hero wins = drama.
Shithead wins = tragedy.
Goofus dolt wins = comedy.
How do we want to evolve our stories?
 
Back
Top