Gamers - I Summon You

540 hours is pretty nuts! I thought that I spent forever combing through achievements but I don't even hold a candle to that! I can't even imagine. Liked to think I was pretty thorough but it's obvious now that I'm not, compared to some others.

540 hours is pretty nuts! I thought that I spent forever combing through achievements but I don't even hold a candle to that! I can't even imagine. Liked to think I was pretty thorough but it's obvious now that I'm not, compared to some others.

To be honest for RPG's such as The Witcher half the fun is exploring and side quests. I dont see the point in buying a game, especially at todays prices, and not playing everything it has to offer. I get like that on Final Fantasy.. I have to explore every corner of any given map/world/dungeon lol!

To be honest for RPG's such as The Witcher half the fun is exploring and side quests. I dont see the point in buying a game, especially at todays prices, and not playing everything it has to offer. I get like that on Final Fantasy.. I have to explore every corner of any given map/world/dungeon lol!

Yeah no, I totally hear you! I can get like that for Dark Souls/Bloodborne and Final Fantasy related stuff, and I've put in hundreds of hours on various titles but never 540!

I am that person that also wants to discover every tiny little thing but unfortunately I don't have half as much time to dedicate to gaming as I once did. I definitely go through my phases of playing non-stop when the mood strikes me, though.

Has anyone played Fortnite yet? I think it's one of the most popular games out now. A few of my friends have been playing it. Is it worth getting it?
The PvP aspect of fortnite is free so you should definitely download it and give it a shot if anything. Personally, I have a blast playing with friends. The whole building aspect of the game has a bit of a learning curve but even without building you can have a good time. I have yet to delve into the PvE aspect of the game so maybe someone else could provide some feedback in that regard. But I would recommend at least trying it with some friends and see where it takes you. Also if anyone else in this thread plays on ps4 feel free to message me with your psn names. Always open to playing with new people

Any Nintendo gamers out there ? I play daily but don't get anywhere near enough time , my ranking on Rayman legends is dropping and I've not played Mario rabbits kingdom in weeks or yooka layee, need to take week off just to game, hoping to borrow Skyrim sometime

Yeah no, I totally hear you! I can get like that for Dark Souls/Bloodborne and Final Fantasy related stuff, and I've put in hundreds of hours on various titles but never 540!

I am that person that also wants to discover every tiny little thing but unfortunately I don't have half as much time to dedicate to gaming as I once did. I definitely go through my phases of playing non-stop when the mood strikes me, though.

I can relate. Gone are the days when I can spend a day gaming. In fact these days I find I have to plan ahead for any decent amount of gaming time lol! Stupid priorities :/

I'd have to say though that Final Fantasy is my favorite game series. I've probably clocked up a good few hours since playing on the PS1!

Speaking of which, I still need to complete FFXV... Let me see when I'm free next haha!

Hello everyone fellow gamer here. Currently just playing Sea of thieves, and league of legends.

I can relate. Gone are the days when I can spend a day gaming. In fact these days I find I have to plan ahead for any decent amount of gaming time lol! Stupid priorities :/

I'd have to say though that Final Fantasy is my favorite game series. I've probably clocked up a good few hours since playing on the PS1!

Speaking of which, I still need to complete FFXV... Let me see when I'm free next haha!

I played the storyline through to completion and did some of the DLC but admittedly didn't bother to do much more than that and it's a shame because FF is also one of my favourites. I'd been waiting for them to release for a decade and when it came out played it religiously but I did get tired of it... oops!

I also dig the Tomb Raider stuff quite a bit lately, but I'm waiting super impatiently for TLOU2!!

The last big game I played was the Witcher 3 (including all dlc's) with almost 300 hours in. Whew, it was great but lllooonnnggg. Funny thing is I was kinda sad when I finished it.

Now I've been enjoying some of the TellTale games. They're light and enjoyable. I guess you could say I'm prepping for another long 1 or 2.

The last big game I played was the Witcher 3 (including all dlc's) with almost 300 hours in. Whew, it was great but lllooonnnggg. Funny thing is I was kinda sad when I finished it.

Now I've been enjoying some of the TellTale games. They're light and enjoyable. I guess you could say I'm prepping for another long 1 or 2.

Only 300 hours on Witcher 3, you noob. :p

Just kidding. :) I have completed it once, with almost all the possible achievements, now going for a second run in death march mode and trying for the bad ending.

And what? Telltale games are light and enjoyable? :eek: I bawled my eyes out at the end of Walking Dead season 1 and I am still too emotional to play the second season.

Only 300 hours on Witcher 3, you noob. :p

Just kidding. :) I have completed it once, with almost all the possible achievements, now going for a second run in death march mode and trying for the bad ending.

And what? Telltale games are light and enjoyable? :eek: I bawled my eyes out at the end of Walking Dead season 1 and I am still too emotional to play the second season.

LOL:rolleyes:

Agreed on WD1, 2 not so much, I have 3 but haven't had the time.

Friend me on Xbox Live profile ID - KettleCornPop

I played the storyline through to completion and did some of the DLC but admittedly didn't bother to do much more than that and it's a shame because FF is also one of my favourites. I'd been waiting for them to release for a decade and when it came out played it religiously but I did get tired of it... oops!

I also dig the Tomb Raider stuff quite a bit lately, but I'm waiting super impatiently for TLOU2!!

I got TLOU with my PS4 bundle when I first got it. I still haven't finished it. The problem with having no time to game is tgat the games just keep coming lol! So many games, so little time. I think I'm looking forward to Spider-Man to come out. Far Cry 5 looks pretty good too. Gaming is also an expensive hobby. I often wonder how much money I've spent on gaming. Not just electronics but clothing, toys, movies... But i guess its a better addiction than some others lol!

The new Tomb Raider film looks good, have you seen it? I'd be interested to know what a fan of the game thinks of it. I'm a huge fan of Assassins Creed and the movie, as much as it got bad review, I actually enjoyed. As both a movie lover and gamer. I thought the tweaks they made to the universe were valid, like the animus "arm" instead of the chair I thought was awesome. Casting was great too and the parkour scene through the city was brilliant. TLOU would make a great movie..

Back