toy design and creation

jonyoungau

Literotica Guru
(https://www.literotica.com/s/kinky-secrets-ch-04)

From the above story the package she gets in the mail,

"I looked at the package and slowly opened it. I was quite surprised. There were instructions, tube of adhesive, a wide strip like pant liner, tube, sponge, a normal looking dildo and a buttplug but the material seemed very soft."

It would make for a kinky present if this was available in the real world for girl friends or just female friends who have a kinky side to them as a dare or even just as a need to try it out. I know a few who would get a kick out of trying this.

It leaves me confused. Perhaps it's because I've never Macgyvered a sex toy before. What is a "pant liner"? How or why was a tube and sponge needed?

It leaves me confused. Perhaps it's because I've never Macgyvered a sex toy before. What is a "pant liner"? How or why was a tube and sponge needed?

i could of put it in the message but then its easier to read the chapter if you have time. The liners like a cover to hold the dildo in. the sponge is in the dildo. me explaining stuff dont really work so i put the link there so people can read the chapter if they want.

Grammar is lost on him... ;)

Could`ve is short for Could Have Couldn`t could not shall I go on?

Maybe the real issue here isn't his ability to grammatically entice you, maybe the real issues are your lack of imagination?

:) I can clearly picture each piece as described, going together as described. then again my imagination has been solid since day 1. Its a blessing and a curse, for as easy as it was to recreate what was written here, in my mind to a full picture. also the horrific events I read in great detail appear in great detail as a hellish picture in my mind.. If its written I have seen the movie play out in my head lol!

if your writing a full on lead into a sexual get together I can picture it from go!

Could`ve is short for Could Have Couldn`t could not shall I go on?
I don't need the lesson, and it seems he doesn't care.

Maybe the real issue here isn't his ability to grammatically entice you, maybe the real issues are your lack of imagination?

:) I can clearly picture each piece as described, going together as described. then again my imagination has been solid since day 1. Its a blessing and a curse, for as easy as it was to recreate what was written here, in my mind to a full picture. also the horrific events I read in great detail appear in great detail as a hellish picture in my mind.. If its written I have seen the movie play out in my head lol!
Really? You got all that from what Jon said?
"I looked at the package and slowly opened it. I was quite surprised. There were instructions, tube of adhesive, a wide strip like pant liner, tube, sponge, a normal looking dildo and a buttplug but the material seemed very soft."

if your writing a full on lead into a sexual get together I can picture it from go!
You're.

Since we've abandoned toy design and creation and transitioned to grammar and contractions, I shall point out the difference between formal and informal usage. Common contractions are fine on the forums and in dialog. They are NOT so fine in formal speech and narrative. The ONLY place I use a contraction in narrative is in the form "he'd had" rather than "he had had" because I hate doubled HADs. Otherwise, contractions belong inside quotes.

Wrong: I'd considered carefully. "No, I've blown it," I growled.
Right: I had considered carefully. "No, I've blown it," I growled.

Lots of my editing consists of finding and fixing narrative contractions. Doesn't matter if the narration is 1st or 3rd person. Contractions in narrative are sloppy. So in 1st person POV I may use many narrative contractions to show the narrator is sloppy. It's a sign.

Back