"Not the Spring Break She Expected" (closed)

Mila moaned softly as Frank's skilled fingers found her sensitive clit. She adjusted herself to give him better access, opening her legs more and bringing one foot up onto the couch. It had been a while since anyone other than herself had touched her and she knew it wouldn't take much to send her over the edge.

It wasn't long before Frank found just the right spot and just the right amount of pressure to drive her crazy. And he didn't relent. Soon, she was gripping the cushion of the couch. Her breathing increased, her moans grew louder, her body tensed as he pushed her closer and closer to orgasm.
 
Mila was going to cum. Frank could see that. And he could see that it wouldn't be long. As she raised on foot up to the edge of the couch, he lowered his gaze for the first time, getting a full, clear view of her pussy as the lower hem of her dress rose to her waist. It was beautiful ... glistening pink folds of flesh ... swollen clit standing tall under his quickly moving thumb. He wanted to get a taste of her, but Frank remained as he was.

He wanted her to cum just by the manipulations of his fingers. This wasn't just about getting laid for Frank. As he'd told Mila in their exchange of texts, he wanted to share his experiences with her ... to make this a day -- a Spring Break -- she'd never expected and, more importantly, would never forget.

Mila' moans became cries and her body's writhing increased, and in short order Frank was smiling with delight as he witnessed the young beauty explode in orgasm.
 
Mila's head fell back against the couch and she arched her back as the first delicious waves of her orgasm rolled through her. "Fuck!" she gasped as his thumb continued, driving her through an extended climax. She often made herself cum with her fingers and a small toy, but somehow his touch induced a much stronger, longer orgasm than ever before.

Finally, she fell back into the couch, body still spasming with the aftershocks of her release. She jerked as his thumb brushed her oversensitive clit again, needing a moment to recover.
 
Even after Mila was obviously climaxing, Frank continued to massage her clit. He knew that when she'd had enough, she'd stop him. Her orgasm continued and continued, thrilling Frank. When finally she collapsed into the couch, her body trembling, her breasts rising and falling with gasping breaths, he rose tall on his knees again to press into her groin, ironically kissing Mila for the first time after he'd driven her to a state of euphoria. He could feel the wetness of her leaking pussy through the fabric of his thin shirt.

"I'm clean and cut," Frank said, making a scissors gesture to let her know that his vasectomy meant he wouldn't be getting her pregnant. He continued, "But if you want, I want condoms upstairs."
 
It was all a bit surreal for Mila. A man twice her age whom she'd only met the day before had just given her one of the best orgasms of her life, before they'd kissed or he'd even really touched her. Once her breathing slowed, Frank moved up and kissed her. She may not have had a lot of sex in her life, but she'd done a lot of kissing. However, Frank was arguably the best kisser she'd ever had.

He pulled back, leaving her a little breathless again and mentioned that he was clean and cut. She nodded in understanding, pulling him back for another kiss. Their tongues met and her hand eagerly reached for his shirt, to pull it over his head.

"Can we....go upstairs?" She asked softly. Frank nodded and got to his feet. His thick bulge was evident as he stood. He reached for her hand, pulling her to her feet, her body pressed flush to his. She gasped when she felt him pressed against her lower stomach and her pussy throbbed to life once more.

She didn't know why, despite the fact he'd already touched her most private areas and driven her to a powerful orgasm, she still felt nervous as he lead her up the stairs to his bedroom. She wanted to be good enough for him, to truly please him as well.
 
Upstairs in his bedroom, Frank kissed Mila as he pulled her dress upwards until -- with her arms raised -- he removed it from her and let it fall. She stood before him in only her bra, her shoes, and her expressions. He moved in for another kiss, popped the tit halter loose with skilled fingers, and stepped back as he removed it. He ogle her for a long moment with obvious appreciation and murmured, "You're incredible."

Frank went to work on removing the clothes from his lower half as he eyed the young, tight body before him. He looked to Mila's eyes and told her with a devilish smirk, "What can I do to you that will make you never want to leave my bed?"
 
Mila shivered as Frank pulled her dress over her head and unhooked her bra. She stood before him, blushing, as he looked over her petite body. Her breasts were modest, but flushed with pert, stiffened nipples. She bit her lip as he stepped out of his pants and underwear, completely exposed before her.

She nervously took a step forward, then another, until she was once again pressed close to him. "Well...you said you had some things to show me..." She said, leaning up to kiss his neck, her breasts pushing against his strong chest. "But maybe I can show you a little bit of what I already know..." She ran her tongue along his collarbone, sliding a hand between them to grasp his hardened cock.

"And you can show me what I still need to learn." She murmured against his skin as she stroked him slowly. Her lips moved further down his chest, kissing, nipping, teasing, dragging down as she dropped to her knees. She looked up at him, her eyes meeting his before her tongue dipped out, tasting a drop of precum on the head of his cock. She ran her tongue along the shaft slowly before taking him in her mouth, her eyes never leaving his.
 
Frank loved getting his cock sucked. Or rather, he loved getting his cock sucked by someone who knew how to do it. As he looked down into Mila's eyes, he had no doubt that she had the desire and eagerness to please him with her mouth. But Frank knew she was young, too. Young and -- compared to most of his previous lovers -- inexperienced. Of course, he'd been the same once. How many times after he'd finally become sexually active had a woman pulled his face up from her groin, knowing there was no way he was going to make her cum?

"Let's do this differently, shall we?" he said leaning over Mila to take her gently by the upper arms.

He lifted her to her feet, turned, and led her across the room to a comfortable cushioned chair near the windows that looked out onto the ocean. From the couch nearby, Frank snatched a thick cushion and dropped it to the floor before the chair before sitting in it.

"You want to be comfortable," he told her, holding her hand as she knelt before him. "And you want your lover to be comfortable, too. A man can cum standing as I was, but ... this is better."

As she went to work on his cock again, Frank gave her soft spoken lessons of encouragement: careful with the teeth ... don't tease ... don't tickle ... hand in unison ... tighter ... oh yes, that's nice ... gentle on those (when she took hold of his balls) ... and more. She was a natural for this once she knew what pleased Frank, and soon he was breathing deeply as the pleasure of what she was doing to his cock with her mouth and fingers had him nearing orgasm.

"Most men want ... to ejaculate ... in their lover's mouth," he said between moans. He chuckled a bit, before returning to his growing moans. "It doesn't taste ... doesn't taste nice ... no matter what you see on ... the internet. Don't ... don't believe'em ... but ... your man will ... treasure you for ... it."

He was so close that the lesson needed to end. He told her with a sincere tone, "I'm gonna cum, but ... you don't have ... to take it."
 
Mila wasn't exactly completely inexperienced, but to think she would be able to please only the second cock she'd ever had in her mouth without some direction on what he liked was a mistake. But she wasn't upset when he moved her, and eagerly took her place again when he settled in the chair.

She stroked him with her right hand in time with her mouth, listening to his every suggestion. Finally, she found the perfect motion and rhythm that seemed to push him closer to the edge. His breathing and moans encouraged her and she continued what she was doing, stroking firmly with her hand, suctioning tightly with her mouth, bobbing her head and working her tongue.

She had no qualms about swallowing. She'd tasted cum before. He was correct that it wasn't exactly pleasant but she figured holding it in her mouth would just extend the taste. She wasn't afraid of it.

She continued until she felt him swell and she knew it was coming. Frank let out a loud grunt as the first jet of sticky cum shot into her mouth, followed by another, and another. It was thick, salty, and slightly tangy. She did her best to swallow it all, but a bit still dripped down her chin as he collapsed back after emptying the last of his load. Mila gave him a couple more licks to clean him up then leaned back on her heels to look up at him.
 
Back
Top