Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are.

And I have my own crooked grin, you know.
(No really, I do.)

*stripping off my accumulated gear and finding a corner to carefully stash everything, taking stock of the surroundings* I'll have to take your word for that, sir.

'You all'? How many gorgeous folks do you keep here?

I shrug my shoulders because I'm obviously missing something..but that does not matter..

*fluffs the pillows and blankets on the floor and curls up around a large feather-filled throw*

This will do for now anyway. Wrapping my legs around one pillow and my arms around another, I allow the weight of my limbs to sink deeply into the feather and down. As the softness conforms to my body, I allow myself to relax. Sleep begins to overtake me, and for the first time in a while I don't feel the need to exhaust myself before drifting off..

*Waves hello to everybody and throws some extra pillows next to RA* I'm ready to relax.

Sitting in the alcove near the kitchen where the controls for the party room's sound system are, I'm sitting and nodding my head to the beat of an old Beastie Boys song...

"Now I rock a house party at the drop of a hat
I beat a biter down with an aluminum bat
a lot of people they be Jonesin' just to hear me rock the mic
they'll be staring at the radio
staying up all night
so like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg just B-boy limpin'
Got arrested at the Mardi Gras for jumping on a float
My man MCA's got a beard like a billy goat
oowah oowah is my disco call..."

Wait...what was that?

*starts tossing pillows and blankets on the floor...*

:D

More pillows please. :kiss:

Ladies this is the best idea we've had here in a long time. Sleeping in a big warm pile of happy flesh in the middle of the party room is genius.

I could never have imagined that when I built this place, I wouldn't need all the dorm rooms that I built for everyone to stay in. The idea that everyone would be so friendly as to want to share everything so well and so...completely, didn't occur to me. But y'all are pretty fun to have around here.

I raise my head and scooch over for TL. I tuck my ass in as best as I can and pat the pallet on the other side of me. I look up at Dave.

"You gonna get in, or what? I like being in the middle, if that's ok with you two. If not, then I'll take the edge and Dave, you can have the middle. Either way is fine with me, just so long as I've got something or someone to wrap around..And where'd PL1 go??.

I raise my head and scooch over for TL. I tuck my ass in as best as I can and pat the pallet on the other side of me. I look up at Dave.

"You gonna get in, or what? I like being in the middle, if that's ok with you two. If not, then I'll take the edge and Dave, you can have the middle. Either way is fine with me, just so long as I've got something or someone to wrap around..And where'd PL1 go??.

*laughs* I'm right here, sweets.

*pulling my hair out of the tight braid and letting it fall in a brownish red mane, kneeling on the pallet, waiting for everyone to get settled before I figure out where I can squeeze in*

I like to be in the middle, okay we need more people.

*laughs* I'm right here, sweets.

*pulling my hair out of the tight braid and letting it fall in a brownish red mane, kneeling on the pallet, waiting for everyone to get settled before I figure out where I can squeeze in*

Squeeze in behind me. :D

I like to be in the middle, okay we need more people.

Ok, Well. *looking around for Dave..*
If Dave gets on one side and PL! gets on the other.... Wait What about Whip? I'm sure we'll have enough so that you and I can get squished in the middle. *grins*

And didn't I see another man in here? Looked a little like a gargoyle? Or is he going to stand guard?

I'm making cocoa and thinking that this is the greatest night of my life. And also nervous as hell.

Is this happening. How do I get into that pile of lovely flesh and hide my obvious "excitement" at the prospect?

Yikes!!!

*Walks into room with a silver platter and a mug of cocoa for everyone. And a small stack of marshmallow.*

Treats are here, Ladies!

*takes a mug of cocoa and produces a Reeses cup from out of nowhere like a magician.*

TL, I have to admit that the cocoa was an excellent idea. Thank you, Dave, for making it. The marshmallows are a nice touch. Anyone else just LOVE how the marshmallows get all squishy in the hot chocolate?

*giggles*

Well, if course YOU DO, silly! I haven't met a man yet that didn't like things that get squishy when wet...*blush*

I meant do any of the other ladies like the melted marshmallows? And how do you feel about dark chocolate? I had some lovely dark chocolate cocoa the other day, and it was very yummy. More antioxidents, too, and that has to be a good thing if we are going to be defending the bunker and all...

*gush*

I just love slumber parties!!!

*knocks politely at the door before stepping in, brushing the dirt from my duster and readjusting the Marlin 30/30 over my shoulder that compliments the twin security sixes at my hips*

Howdy folks :) Been watching this post a bit and decided to pay a visit when I smelled cocoa. Is there quiet room and a spare mug for a weary traveler? No Marshmallows, though. Not a fan.

*Presses button that rolls the heavy steel door back into place, looks over the stranger, and decides that someone so well armed is probably ok. As long as those Security Sixes are never pointed at me, I'm fine with DD. And that Marlin...that will blow a hole in you straighter than the road to hell and twice as wide.*

"Welcome, come on in. There's warm food and whatever else you need. There's hot showers down that hall over there if you want to get cleaned up. It's almost movie time but we'll wait a bit for you to get situated. Tonight, I'm putting in Fifty First Dates.

So, get settled and enjoy."

Ok, Well. *looking around for Dave..*
If Dave gets on one side and PL! gets on the other.... Wait What about Whip? I'm sure we'll have enough so that you and I can get squished in the middle. *grins*

And didn't I see another man in here? Looked a little like a gargoyle? Or is he going to stand guard?

*sliding in behind TL, enjoying the company and contact*

I'm making cocoa and thinking that this is the greatest night of my life. And also nervous as hell.

Is this happening. How do I get into that pile of lovely flesh and hide my obvious "excitement" at the prospect?

Yikes!!!

*Walks into room with a silver platter and a mug of cocoa for everyone. And a small stack of marshmallow.*

Treats are here, Ladies!

*takes a mug of cocoa and produces a Reeses cup from out of nowhere like a magician.*

TL, I have to admit that the cocoa was an excellent idea. Thank you, Dave, for making it. The marshmallows are a nice touch. Anyone else just LOVE how the marshmallows get all squishy in the hot chocolate?

Aww this is so nice, all of us here snuggling, thanks Dave for the cocoa. :kiss:

*Sits up cross-legged, carefully holding the hot mug in both hands, inhaling deeply, and eyeing the stack of marshmallows. Wondering if I can sneak a couple of those away into a pocket somewhere for later, watching all the beautiful women piling in, and letting my eyes wander over the host, lost in thought*

*murmuring conspiratorially to Dave with a glint in my eye* You know I'm going to pay you back for that, by the way. I'm 'it' until I'm not it anymore.

*idly wonders if there are any gingerbread men in the house* :D

*A bell rings in the kitchen and I jump up and run in, put on my oven mitts, and take a sheet of cookies out to cool. While they drop in temperature, I mix up an icing and begin decorating little men on the cookie sheet. "Hmmmm, some of them appear to be women," I muse.*

Walks back into party room with a plate of cookies. "Gingerbread for everyone!!!"

Finds a quiet room, wipes down the weapons and checks the loads ... hangs the duster up, steps out of the boots, jeans, pearl snap shirt, lacy lingerie ( have to be a girl) and finds a hot shower, washing the road dust off. Changing into a silk shift, I pad back out to the Play Room to claim my cocoa and a spot on the couch for the movie
Did I hear someone mention Gingerbread?

Yum! I love gingerbread! I want to decorate!!!! I'd like to make mine anatomically correct...

hmmm... do we have any of those mini M&Ms and maybe some of those Willie Wonka Runts banana candies? I'm gonna make sure that gingerbread girl has a good time tonight!!!

*giggles and grabs the Royal icing..*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back