Hot cum spray

Agree both. I used to see a young chap who could hold me at the edge for hours, when i finally was able to get over the edge, the gush of hot spunk coated him and he loved that. Funny how cum changes its viscosity when you have been holding it in for a while...
 
getting sprayed with cum almost definitly insures my spraying too.
 
Anyone enjoy that?

i just love it , i like to suck and swallow , but i love it when a guy pulls out at the last minute and sprays his cum all over me and i can begin the slow process of cleaning it all up with my fingers and then sucking my fingers clean which often turns him on and we go all over again , yes i love it .
 
i just love it , i like to suck and swallow , but i love it when a guy pulls out at the last minute and sprays his cum all over me and i can begin the slow process of cleaning it all up with my fingers and then sucking my fingers clean which often turns him on and we go all over again , yes i love it .

sure would be fun unload a load in and on your mouth :) your post have a way of making horny
 
i just love it , i like to suck and swallow , but i love it when a guy pulls out at the last minute and sprays his cum all over me and i can begin the slow process of cleaning it all up with my fingers and then sucking my fingers clean which often turns him on and we go all over again , yes i love it .
When I'm alone sucking off my horny and well-hung married Boyfriend I make sure he cums in my mouth because that's what pleases him, so I get maximum satisfaction too, and so I don't waste a single drop of it. On the occasion he brought a friend around to share me - because he was understandably curious to see what I was like performing with another guy, I dressed up in sexy lingerie and acted flirty because I was doing it for my Boyfriend's benefit, then later, when I was naked and on my knees sucking on his friend's cock, when I sensed the guy was close to spunking-off I drew back to make it more visual for him, so he could see the jets of spunk spurting onto my face and into my open mouth. I smiled up at my Boyfriend with spunk dribbling down my face, then sucked the messy cock back into my mouth until it softened. Later, when my Boyfriend patted my bare bottom and called me a 'good little cock-sucking whore' my heart swelled with warm pride. My reward was to suck off my Boyfriend in a long indulgent blow-job session while they both watched porn on TV. I'm only too content to do his bidding in all matters sexual, and can't wait for him to fuck my face again soon...
 
I love to control a mans orgasm to the point where he is so built up, I get a hot load on my face and chest.
 
Back
Top