Pennsylvania Sound Off

I got so worked up while jacking off yesterday that I was able to strip off two outer layers of clothing afterwards without feeling the cold. I think that I will try the same approach today. :cattail:

Not what I was talking about... but ok

Everyone thaw out today? Was so nice to be outside and it didn’t hurt ha!

I wish I could have... was really busy at work and didn’t really get to spend any time outside other than to drive home. But it was nice not to have to completely button up.

I wish I could have... was really busy at work and didn’t really get to spend any time outside other than to drive home. But it was nice not to have to completely button up.

Completely opposite here I spent every minute possible outside at work. It was so nice to step outside an Enjoy it!
I second the paper umbrellas they just need to be in a delicious fruity cocktail !

Hello from NE MD!

Just stopping in to say hi since the other MD folks don't really say much (at least not in public.)

:cattail:

Heya. Aren't you glad the sun is starting to peak out? Makes wanting to be social actually palatable.

I about laid down in the drive at work to soak the sun up! Palatable is a good way to put it! Feel like I’ve been stuck in a bunker for three weeks doing only the necessary

I about laid down in the drive at work to soak the sun up! Palatable is a good way to put it! Feel like I’ve been stuck in a bunker for three weeks doing only the necessary
It's going to be in the 50's the rest of the eeek!!!. What is this, Florida?? Lol

It's going to be in the 50's the rest of the eeek!!!. What is this, Florida?? Lol
50’s I’ll believe when I see it on the mercury but anything above freezing I’ll take! An hey we are finally just as warm if not warmer then Alaska right now. That’s when things were weird last week was when Alaska was warmer then PA. Yikes

50’s I’ll believe when I see it on the mercury but anything above freezing I’ll take! An hey we are finally just as warm if not warmer then Alaska right now. That’s when things were weird last week was when Alaska was warmer then PA. Yikes
It's almost as if there is something screwy going on with the climate

It's almost as if there is something screwy going on with the climate

Ha I don’t buy that. The same weather could of been/ was happening over 100 years ago but no one recorded it. Back when it took months to get a letter from the West coast to the East weather men did not exist, weather just happened and everyone dealt with it.

That was a pretty fun game to watch on Saturday. They will be underdogs again against the Vikings.

Forgot

Hello all 610 area code here.

All dug out from all the snow! yea right only a few inches here.

I forgot about the forums here but I'm back.

I didn’t. But at least the Eagles are playing tomorrow

Back