Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put on my sexiest pink satin panties, heels, thigh-high stockings and satin bustier... hoping Paris or Stacy is here this evening. I've got something long and hard in these panties that needs their divine attentions. :)

Good evening, ladies! Getting all dolled up here. Hoping you might be visiting for some fun time. :)

Let's see... purple... purple satin panties over my hard cock... purple satin bustier giving me a sexy figure... nylon thigh-highs with a back seam that I stretch to snap to the garters from the bustier... D-cup falsies to give my bustier a lovely femme shape... all sissy but I also love to use my cock and be used. Eager to please. :)

:kiss:

Good evening, ladies! Getting all dolled up here. Hoping you might be visiting for some fun time. :)

Let's see... purple... purple satin panties over my hard cock... purple satin bustier giving me a sexy figure... nylon thigh-highs with a back seam that I stretch to snap to the garters from the bustier... D-cup falsies to give my bustier a lovely femme shape... all sissy but I also love to use my cock and be used. Eager to please. :)

:kiss:

You are certain dressed to please!;)

Is the Depository open for business? I saw the lights on, so I thought I'd stick my head in for a minute...;)

Is the Depository open for business? I saw the lights on, so I thought I'd stick my head in for a minute...;)
Hi VA
nice to see a man in the house :kiss:
The thing is, as you know VA, Paris, Stacy, Amy, Dani and certainly Katie, we just prefer men that wear pants and shirts. It's not that we have anything against CDs but it's just our taste… and it's our house … and it's what our lovely men like too. So if you come in wearing a frock keep it tucked - but you knew that already VA because you've been around a while huh? If maybe you were new to LE you might not know that…
Anytime VA, anytime :kiss:

T-shirt, check.
Jogging shorts, check.
anything else? nope.

Oh, there is quite a hard-on thinking about the ladies here. I can leave the satin at home if I'm welcome in your house. Just let me know. :)

T-shirt, check.
Jogging shorts, check.
anything else? nope.

Oh, there is quite a hard-on thinking about the ladies here. I can leave the satin at home if I'm welcome in your house. Just let me know. :)
*hearing voice downstairs and rubbing eyes at the bedroom door*
Of course you're welcome - we're just old-fashioned girls :rolleyes:
...but it's past my bedtime and Paris promised to come and tuck me in
n-night SPS x

n-night SPS x

Thanks, sticky. You have a wonderful night of sleep. I'll get some dinner and come back to see if anyone is up in the parlor. :)

I walk up to the house, unsure if the lights I see mean the girls are home or awake. I knock softly on the door, my present held in my hand:

red-rosebud-720.jpg

I walk up to the house, unsure if the lights I see mean the girls are home or awake. I knock softly on the door, my present held in my hand:

red-rosebud-720.jpg

mmmm - do come in

thank you - that will look lovely in the hall - let me get a vase

Come inside - make yourself at home

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

n-night SPS x

Hope you had a good night's rest...

Paris.:kiss:

mmmm - do come in

thank you - that will look lovely in the hall - let me get a vase

Come inside - make yourself at home

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Thank you, Miss Katie. :kiss:

I wander into the family room, enjoying all the elegant touches to the house as you offer me a drink. "We have everything here so ask away."

"Some wine would be nice."

You return with the glasses and we sit on the couch together. You can tell that I'm nervous but you put your hand on my knee and give it a squeeze. I swallow wondering if my erection in my slacks is too noticeable.

"I've been hearing wonderful things about this place," I said to break the ice. "I've been wanting to visit and meet you and Paris for awhile now."

Thank you, Miss Katie. :kiss:

I wander into the family room, enjoying all the elegant touches to the house as you offer me a drink. "We have everything here so ask away."

"Some wine would be nice."

You return with the glasses and we sit on the couch together. You can tell that I'm nervous but you put your hand on my knee and give it a squeeze. I swallow wondering if my erection in my slacks is too noticeable.

"I've been hearing wonderful things about this place," I said to break the ice. "I've been wanting to visit and meet you and Paris for awhile now."

Well...

Here I am.

Well...

Here I am.

Ah, Paris, time is not my friend it appears. I lost internet for awhile and just got it back (damn hotels). I will be diligent in searching for you when I can in these hours. I leave behind a rose for you and wait in the parlor.

Hi VA
nice to see a man in the house :kiss:
The thing is, as you know VA, Paris, Stacy, Amy, Dani and certainly Katie, we just prefer men that wear pants and shirts. It's not that we have anything against CDs but it's just our taste… and it's our house … and it's what our lovely men like too. So if you come in wearing a frock keep it tucked - but you knew that already VA because you've been around a while huh? If maybe you were new to LE you might not know that…
Anytime VA, anytime :kiss:

I think that goes "men that wear pants and shirts, but are currently wearing nothing at all" :D

special hours can always be arranged.....

Arrange them! Arrange them! :kiss:

I seems so long since I have been in to make a deposit :)
Hope all the sexy girls of this thread are still being naughty
Blows kisses around the room ;)

Dave-bloody-Smith!! You big, gorgeous, sexy, hunk of a man :heart:
WOW!
The thread's been a wee bit quiet .... just time of the year I guess. Once the nights get longer then so will the men :p
Lovely to see you :rose:

Hey there you sexy thing you :)
Taking you in arms for big hug :)
Yes the darker out it gets the more of us want to play :)
Just wait for a full moon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back