Pennsylvania Sound Off

Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Yinzerburg Kitty Cats

Should we start a countdown until game day?
 
There is absolutely nothing going on for me. I miss the banging that my last lover and I would do while fireworks were going off all around us. Sometimes I think that there must be something in the water in the Philadelphia area that takes away women's sex drive as soon as they reach the big five oh.

So funny but I think that starts at 40. In the philly area here as well.
 
Isn't it like 23 days until they play Kent State?

Yes! As of today...
Countdown for that by current/former players #s on Blackshoediaries.com
I'm interested in stirring the pot about the P(Sh)itt vs. Penn State - state title game!
 
Yes! As of today...
Countdown for that by current/former players #s on Blackshoediaries.com
I'm interested in stirring the pot about the P(Sh)itt vs. Penn State - state title game!

Ok, I'm picking up what your putting down. Penn State is ranked #13 of greatest college football programs.
 
So funny but I think that starts at 40. In the philly area here as well.

It does vary a lot from woman to woman and I think that it is related to when she enters perimenopause (spelling?). My ex wife started showing menopausal symptoms when she was in her 30's and she completely lost her sex drive so I got back together with the woman who had been my very first lover 25 years before. The old lover wanted to fuck like bunnies for a while but then menopause hit her like hard and she also lost interest in sex. Meanwhile I was seeing a woman who I consider to have been the best friend of my life and we had about ten years of hot sex together before she very gradually slipped into menopause and lost her sex drive... The friendship remains but the sex ended completely over two years ago. I have no interest in women who are not part of my generation but I also do not want to be with anyone who has (as Lover Number One put it) "gone on permanent vacation from sex."
 
Any special event or fun things to do this weekend? Music fest in Bethlehem is finishing up.👍🏼
 
Any special event or fun things to do this weekend? Music fest in Bethlehem is finishing up.👍🏼

My "special event" will be staying indoors with the air conditioning on. I very luckily packed all outdoor errands into the last two days so I will be okay in my "cocoon" until Monday.
 
Penn State has great t-shirts.
The OHL is cheaper.
It's cooler in the NW on the Lake.
 
Back
Top