The Time of Dragons, an Magic.. OCC.....

LadyFairy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Posts
2,168
Hi all Casting Call for The Time of Dragons and Magic.. I need good guys and bad guys... Fantasy world... Making things up as i go .. we can even have a DM if anyone is interested in taking on the roll. In the mean time **Welcome to Time of Dragons an Magic I hope you enjoy**
 
Sounds fun. :)

Name: Gabriele
Age: looks mid twenties
race: Centuar
Descript: Buckskin colored horse body, with a dorsal stripe, and black legs and feet. her Human hair is jet black and for the most part is left long and loose, and matches her tail. Her Human skin is pale/lightly tanned, with dark brown eyes. Her chest is covered in a bikini styled leather top.
Weapon: Hand hewn bow and arrows
Loyalty: Can be either, depending on the situation.
 
Name: Maxmillian Ardent
Age: 24
Race: Human
Description: A scarred, northron swordsman. Max is a dark skinned, brown-eyed youth who keeps his blonde hair short. He wears well-worn leather armor and billowing canvas pants.

Name: The Burlap Man
Age: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Description: A humanoid of unknown age and origins, the Burlap Man got his name for the brown burlap bandages that are wrapped around most of his body in lieu of clothes. In the few exposed areas it can be seen that he has no skin, just raw exposed muscle. Usually clad in a hooded cloak to conceal his hideous form, some think he is some kind of fire-wielding warlock.
 
Very interesting i love the chars you both have brought into the world so far... This looks like its going to be quite a challange and lots of fun.. i cant wait to see how many others we can get involved. *smiles*
 
Morrigann Pendragon

Name: Morigann Pendragon
Age: 19
Race: Undead
Descript: dark haired green eyed bounty hunter seeking fortune at any cost. A vicious and forceful creature Morigann is the only heir to her fathers throne. Quick tempered, ouick witted, with a razor tongue for those who dare to cross her.

She walks only at night, for in the midst of the sunlight, her life would be taken in and instant. She has been touched by one of evil and lives each day searching for those that walk like her to kill and be rewarded for her time. Not unlike Van Helsing, she only wants the profit herself and in doing so, she has alientated everyone around her.
 
Count me in.....

Name: O'Bonn
Age: 537
Race: Elf

Description: standing well over six feet tall, O'Bonn is lithe and muscular. His amber eyes compliment his bronze-colored skin. O'Bonn keeps his straw-colored hair pulled back into a tail. He wears a blood-colored swordsman's shirt with the worn, deep brown leather pants of a fighter. He typically wears a shirt of darkened Elven mail, with steel bracers on his arms. He wears the leather and steel boots of the High Elven Warrior. O'Bonn's weapons include a longbow, with which he is uncannily deadly, and a single-edged scimitar, which is a favored weapon of the High Elven Warriors. Like all Elves, O'Bonn is keenly tuned with nature, and uses magic to some degree.

O'Bonn is captain of the Royal Guard to his Majesty King M'Rhun of the High Elven Nation. He is their finest warrior, and as such, is often sent on quests with allies of the Nation.
 
welcome to our new players i am enjoying writting with all of you, and love all of the chars you have come up with and described so far. I hope you enjoy the thread and have fun..
 
If you are willing, I could take the position of Thorn...or maybe another dragon type.
 
A scarred travelor

Name: Coyote
Age: Looks early twenties
Race: Totem Avatar
Alignment: Neutral

Physical Spects

Height: 5.8
Weight: 165 Lbs
Eyes: Brown-left eye missing
Hair: Shoulder Length Black Hair
Skin Tone: Brownish with a short of fuzz

Phsyical Description: In life he prefers not to make much of an impact; a need that goes against how he now looks with the loss of his left eye which arouses questions of how he lost it in the first place. Contary to his weight he possesses mostly lean muscles to a slim build most of his mass being in his arms and his chest-not unattractive but it does show. Prefers the feel of buckskin and leather to some of the other garments worn by most-particulary since he finds himself most comfortable in natural surroundings-cities and towns make him uncomfortable.

Mental Spects

Personality: Not entirely quiet but he tends to only say when he thinks his advice is needed-or someone addresses him. His past has made him cynical of most of his abilities and tends to be negative towards his own contributions to any endeavor he might join. Not wholly good or wholly evil but more of a cross between since he is known to join either side generally on which one he feels most comfortable joining.

History

Hasn't got anything-will unfold during the course of the rp
 
Thorn

Who is going to take on the role of Thorn, the dragon we are all about to go see in the land of Gilad?

Also, I have extremely enjoyed this so far. You guys have come up with some AWESOME characters!

(And it looks like we all read some of the same books, see some of the same movies!)
 
Whenever i am in a fantasy thread my characters seem to be influenced by my favorite fantasy writer. David Gemmel.
 
Last edited:
I hope y'all don't mind me jumping in.

Name: Turion
Job: Thief/Looter/Scavenger/Businessman
Race: Human

Turion makes his living by stealing things that aren't his and selling them to other people. He has found that this is the most exciting way to make money. He rarely considers the consequences of his actions.
 
not at all welcome more people means more options and ways that the storie can go.. *grins*
 
Name: Teb'oyn
Age: 234
Race: Drow
Weapons: longsword, black longbow
Description: Teb'oyn is 6 ft. tall with shoulder length white hair and piercing blue eyes. He, is a mercenary, and will do whatever the person who was paying him the most wants him to do. While he can walk abroad in the daylight, the sun hurts his eyes and he prefers the dark.
Loyalty: The highest bidder

Hope you guys don't mind my jumping in
 
Call me Leana...

Well I think I will fit in well here. I love Fantasy Roleplay. Hope you don't me jumping into this world....I'll try and fit in where you need me...

Name: Leana
Age: Unknown
Race: Shapeshifting Witch
Favorite Weapon: Her mind
Description: 5'4, long straight black hair, cat like green eyes, average build, always wears a long black dress...

About her:
She is very mysterious...she is neither good nor evil...she likes playing both sides...
 
Manta is planing on taking on the roll of Thorn.. i will pm him today and let him know were ready for him to jump in. *smiles*
 
Name:Grell
Race: Minotaur
Class: Paladin
Mount: An awakened Gorgon.


Grell was once a marauding, hulking beast, but was taken under the wing of a great and powerful mage, Olb Voltz, he was shown the path of humanity, and so chose to forsake his bestial ways and commit himself to the service of a powerful god (This worlds god of justice) and champion the weak.
 
LadyFairy, can you tell me where everyone is at, at the moment? If they are out in the open, I could simply ride along the path to meet them, if not, I was thinking that I could be a captive of the dragon that they could free.

That is, if I am welcome.
 
you are more than welcome to join us hun.. there are sevral openings you can meet with the ones of us who are almost to Thorn's layer, be a prisoner of Thorn or if you like can even try and join up with the Centuar who is on her way twards Thorns layer and will meet up with us eventually the choice is yours hun.. join where you feel more comfortable and enjoy. *smiles*
 
Just wanted to drop by and let you know I am enjoying reading the thread, immensely. :rose:
 
Thank you i am glad you are enjoying it and i hope we can keep things going for you and any others who are reading along. *smiles*
 
Back
Top