Who Going to Pay for University? (Closed)

Sipping at the beer, Brandon runs his hand up and down Anna's leg, for the time being keeping his hand below her knee. The voice system from the doorman announces that the food has arrived. Brandon tells them to send it up.

"Make sure you give the delivery person a nice tip." Anna hurries off to he door; brings the sandwiches back to the den; gets herself a soft drink from the kitchen and settles back in beside him.

"Anything on the schedule this weekend other than studying?"
 
She shakes her head. "Lina wanted to see a movie, but I think I should take it easy after last night," she murmurs as she picks off the crust of her sandwich. "Everything just got out of hand and I'd rather relax at home. I don't have anything for schoolwork due, which is definitely nice."
 
"That's up to you. I'm not taking away your key or anything like that. If I have something planned that I want you to be a part of, I'll let you know; otherwise, what you do is your decision."

Eating his sandwich and drinking his beer, Brandon relaxes, much as he does on any Friday night after a busy week. Taking their plates and his empty bottle to the kitchen, he comes back to the loveseat and settles in beside Anna and sits back, waiting for her to lift her legs across his lap as they quietly watch TV.
 
Shes does so, settling back in comfortably to his side. He's warm against her and she can feel herself dozing off now that she's been fed and cuddled (two of her favourite things). Her eyes droop and she buries a yawn in his shoulder. She really shouldn't be tired, not after sleeping most of the day, but this morning's bout wasn't restful and she's ready for a small nap.

She rests her head against his chest and half watches the television. Shortly after, she feels him shifting underneath her and it startles her back into full wakefulness. She must have fallen asleep, because she realizes there's a new show on and she missed the end of the previous one. She doesn't remember passing out, but it speaks to her comfort level that she would have no issue doing so in his presence.
 
"I think someone needs to get to bed and see if she can find a good night's sleep in her future. Why don't you go on up to bed. I'll probably watch a bit of basketball for a while before I come up."

Obviously, Brandon would like to find her in his bed when he does come up, but after last night and their conversation today, Anna will probably be more comfortable on her own tonight.
 
Rubbing her eyes and yawning, she climbs to her feet clumsily. She freshens up briefly for bed and climbs under covers but only tosses and turns, unable to settle. She doesn't know how long she lies there just staring at the ceiling before she flings off the covers and gets up. She can hear the TV still playing softly in the next room, but quietly pads across the hall to Brandon's cracked open bedroom door.

It's cool and dark in there and the sheets are soft against her skin as she dips underneath. She buries her face in his pillow; the scent of him strongest there. It's so comforting and within minutes, Anna's nodded off.
 
Waiting until the end of another March Madness game, Brandon finally shuts the TV down in the den and heads for bed. Looking into Anna's room, the bed is empty, but obviously slept in; entering his room, Brandon sees that there is a body curled up under his blankets . . . and from the sound of the steady breathing, Anna is asleep, lost in her dreams.

Brandon undresses quietly, finds a pair of boxers, his normal sleep attire and crawls in next to the sleeping Anna, not wanting to disturb her anymore than necessary to get comfortable himself . . . except she is on "his" pillow.
 
Even in her sleep, Anna searches for the warmest spot in the bed; when Brandon climbs in, she's quick to release his pillow and bury her face in the dip where his neck meets his shoulders, pressing lips there as she attempts to find the most comfortable spot. It's never been a secret that's she a bed hog - squirming all over the place throughout the night. Brandon will likely decide to rescind his invitation to cuddle, but for now Anna couldn't care less, smiling into his shoulder in her sleep as she finds a comfy position. Her breasts are pillowed against his side under the tshirt she's wearing, and otherwise her bare legs weave in around his as the only piece of clothing she typically wears to bed is a pair of panties. Generally, she would forgo the shirt, but she'd been a little cold when she first climbed into bed, and had no clue when Brandon would be joining her.
 
Not sure she is really awake when he crawls in beside her; she does move off his pillow, but as soon as Brandon settles in, Anna is curled up next to him, obviously someone who always tries to find the warmest place in the bed. Brandon has always been known to give off heat when he sleeps.

Wearing only his boxers, he feels her soft breasts mash up against him thru what he assumes to be a t-shirt; still the feel of her gorgeous breasts against him is arousing. And then, Anna wraps her legs around his, increasing the response he is feeling inside his boxers. Anna is apparently soon back to sleep, having adjusted to his body taking its place next to her.

Brandon prefers sleeping on his side, so he gently rolls her over on her side so that her back is against his chest . . . and as he suspected she might, her tight butt presses back against him and her legs are against him . . . and she quickly drifts off . . . leaving Brandon with a semi-hard dick pressing into her butt.
 
Despite her sleep schedule since she's been here, she's actually a light sleeper. She feels Brandon shifting and rearranging her body in his arms as he attempts to get comfortable. She tries to go back to sleep but there's a pressing need she's identified keeping her awake now. Anna can feel his cock hardening in the crack of her ass.

She figures that he assumes she's asleep, based on how still he is and his breathing in her ear. Wiggling her butt against him just slightly, she fakes a soft snore and presses her face into his arm that's resting underneath her neck. She repeats this action a couple more times before she rolls onto her opposite side, wrestling her thigh in between his legs until it's pressing tightly against the bulge in his sleepwear.
 
Feeling Anna roll over until she is facing him, her thigh now 'wedged' between his thighs, pressing into his growing shaft, it's obvious to Brandon than she is no longer sleeping, but fully intent on determining if he is asleep . . . or if she can interest him in sex . . . maybe a 'thank you fuck' for not punishing her this afternoon.

His first response is to push her onto her back and rest on his elbows and knees over her; leaning down and wrapping his lips around her hardening nipples thru her t-shirt, a hand between her thighs finding that she is as wet as he is hard.

"What does my sugar baby want? What does she want Daddy to do to her?"
 
Peeling her eyelids open until she's looking at him through sleepy green eyes, she mumbles, "let me help you out with that," reaching down to squeeze at his shaft through his underwear even as she widens her thighs to accept him. "I want you to fuck me, daddy." Leaning up to whisper in his ear, "I want you to cum inside me."
 
Really, Brandon thinks to himself. "Why would you want me to do that? Won't that fuck up all your plans for school?"

His hard cock is telling him to go for it. But his brain is still trying to be reasonable. Even as this scenario is unfolding, he reaches for her t-shirt and starts pulling It off over her head . . . and reaches for her panties to give him access to her pussy that he is already familiar with and wants to enjoy again.
 
She laughs. "I've been on my pills long enough that I should be safe! The doctor said I only had to wait a week - it's been longer than that, now," she told him. Smiling up at him, she drew his mouth down to her even as she raises her bum to help him get her panties off. She pushes at the waistband of his boxers until she can't reach anymore before bending her knees up and hooking her toes in the fabric and pulling them the rest off.
 
As Anna throws her head back onto the pillow, and somehow manages to get his boxers off, Brandon finds himself between her spread legs. As she pulls him into a passionate kiss, he can feel her lift her body towards him, her hand reaching down between them to find his hard cock and guide the head to her waiting opening . . . already dripping with her juices.

As he enters, Anna wraps her arms around his back, her legs around his thighs and launches herself against him . . . and takes him balls deep with one swift move.
 
She grunts as he slides deep insider of already soaking pussy. Her cunt clutches around his cock tightly as he pistons his hips at a rapid pace inside her. Neither of them are ready for slow, gentle sex tonight, and the banging of the head board against the wall serves as evidence of this. Her nails gouge red lines in his shoulders as she enjoys the ride, moaning wantonly every time she feels his balls slap against her ass as she holds on for dear life.

"You're not bad for an old man," she chokes out between the gasps falling from her lips as she turns her face to suck at the skin between his neck and shoulder.
 
"Yeah, and you're not bad for a baby girl that doesn't know what it's like to fuck an old man who knows what he wants and can still get it up."

A few more hard thrusts and both of them are panting and gasping for breath; after collapsing on her for a few moments, Brandon rolls on to the bed, onto his back and pulls her over on top of him.

"Pretty sure you are more comfortable like this than with me on top of you."

Reaching down and smacking her on the ass, "I guess that's your punishment for being a bad girl today . . . except you probably enjoyed that."
 
The sting of his palm on her ass is something that she particularly enjoys, not that she's going to tell him that as she places her palms on his chest for balance and uses the muscles in her thighs to raise herself off his cock until just the tip remains in before dropping herself back down again. She rides him at a quick pace, ass slapping against his thighs every time she comes down. Occasionally she switches it up and grinds her clit on his pelvis on the downstroke, but she's really just chasing her own orgasm at this point.

"Oh please," she returns, "I've had my fair share of experience!"
 
"I'm sure you have, baby girl; we can probably both teach each other something!"

As she continues to grind her clit against Brandon, he can feel that his cock is responding to her continual grinding and sliding up and down his cock. Pushing her back to a sitting position, he can reach up and play with her swaying tits, teasing and tweaking her nipples, once again discovering that a little pain inflicted on her nipples causes her cunt to tighten on his cock.
 
As he plays with her tits, she reaches down below and fondles his balls, rolling and squeezing them in her palm for a while before her atttention switches to rubbing at her own clit with two fingers. As she does this, she tilts his head up to kiss him long and slow, twirling her tongue with his until their mouths and chins are a sloppy mess of spit between them.

Anna can feel her orgasm approaching and she rides just a little faster as she whimpers into his mouth.
 
"That's it, Anna . . . show me how hard you can cum when you are on top. You like being in control, don't you? Does Daddy's little slut like taking charge? C'mon baby girl, fuck you daddy hard!

His right hand reaches out and smacks her ass just as she pounds down on his cock and starts grinding. Hearing her 'yelp' when his hand meets her ass, he slaps her ass once more . . .
 
“Fuuuuuuck!” She moans. She combination of his spanks and the way he’s just laying there letting her take control for once sends her over the deep end. Her hips begin to stutter but she continues to ride his cock as best she can as the beginning stages of her orgasm rock through her. She’s panting rapidly now, sweat dripping down her neck from the exertion, she won’t stop until after she’s finished cumming and manages to trigger his own orgasm. The lower half of her body is trembling in the aftershocks and her pussy is clenched as tightly as it can be around his dick but he’s showing no signs yet of letting go.

Rolling off and landing in the sheets next to him, Anna climbs onto her knees, pressing her face and shoulders down into the bed and presenting him with her ass. Giving t a tempting swat, she playfully calls, “give me your best, old man, take what’s yours.”
 
"Oh, baby girl, I think we have already decided what's mine!" Smacking her ass once more, "In case you weren't sure, I am claiming this sweet ass for mine . . . and no one, absolutely nobody, gets it without my permission. Understood?"

Sliding up close to you, hard cock in hand, still covered with the juices from your most recent orgasm, I rub it up and down the crack in your ass and across both cheeks. Reaching between your thighs and coating my fingers with more of your pussy juices, and press a finger against your tight opening and apply some pressure . . . wondering if I will "Pop thru" or you will slap my hand away . . . what will it be "sugar baby"?
 
Although Anna’s not exactly innocent, she’s never attempted to try to take anything into the tiny pucker of her ass before. She’s a bit hesitant, but Brandon hasn’t let her down yet and she trusts him despite having known him for little over a week. She clutches her hands tightly into the sheets below her and lets her eyes slip closed as she presses her ass back against his hand and bears down; it’s with a shocked grunt that he manages to breach the tiny pucker and his finger slips in to the first knuckle.

It’s not really painful - just feels odd having a finger inside her there, and she watches him carefully, green eyes open and inquisitive as she lets him explore where nobody else ever has. She feels like it’s an important statement, and so she says cautiously, “this is virgin territory, sir. It’s all yours!”
 
Hearing the warning from Anna, although Brandon was cautious in his approach to her rosebud. Using his other hand to coat the intruding finger with another liberal dose of saliva, He pushes forward, firmly but as gently as possible, gaining entry slowly.

"Baby girl, reach back and play with your clit. Sometimes, by increasing your own arousal, the entry back here is easier. I'm trusting you to tell me when to slow down, or if we need to stop, and try this again later. I want this to be fun for both of us."
 
Back
Top