Dick too big

Before I met my wife she tells me of this guy from her co-ed softball team that she says hit on her all the time. He was about 6' a little on the heavy side. Not her type. But after a Friday night game one time she was tipsy enough and horny enough to go back to his place. They started making out and she said it startled her when she felt his cock so long it went down the leg of one of his pants. She was a bit nervous, but curious as heck if he was really that big. Once freed and "erect" she said it was as round as a soda can and about 10" long. She said it never did get as rock-hard normal cocks she's had, not matter how much she worked it. But it was firm. Firm and big enough to break the first condom he tried to put on! She said she never could get it in on that Friday evening. Even just the head. She also did not end up staying the night as it was a bit awkward.

Here's what puts me over the edge.... The next day, Saturday, she couldn't get his large cock off her mind and was determined to try again. She called him around 5PM and of course he said he'd love to see her again. She said she was finally able to get him to fit some in with her on top. But movement was too painful so had to finish him off with her hand.
...thickness is great, but too thick can be kinda uncomfortable 😣. I’m sure she still enjoyed herself ;)
 
Too big is def a thing lol. Was with a guy one time who I didn't think would fit but he was determined. So alot of lube and discomfort on my side and he was in me. Soreness after was an understatement lol. He told me after that he likes small girls because as he put it "it's like putting it in a wet vice" 🤷🏼

Also in response to whoever above said that everyone is built different, yes that's very true! I had a guy who's shaft was pretty thin but he had an abnormally large head. That def felt interesting.
 
Hi

one of my first boyfriends was really big. I was young and he was older with a car which was attractive then. It was very long and thick 😊👄
 
I like big cocks as long as they take their time getting started. I need to be nicely lubed and worked up, then most of the time, gently entered for the first moments.

I have turned one guy down. We were at a swim hole with several others, me in a bikini him in shorts. I thought he had a soda can in his pocket and he laughed seeing me staring. I didn't believe it was his cock, so he told me to touch it. I couldn't believe how big it was. He took it out and with all our friends watching I stoked it totally fascinated and totally wet. I was so distracted I didn't really notice he started feeling my tits. He pulled my top off then forcefully pushed my head down to it. It took me a moment while he rubbed my face on it to get away from him. There was no way I was putting that thing inside me and he turned out to be a pushy asshole anyway.
 
one of my first boyfriends was really big. I was young and he was older with a car which was attractive then. It was very long and thick 😊👄
My first was just like that!!! He was the older brother of one of my girlfriends. His size was definitely intimidating.
 
Big is a good thing to me. Too big, haven't been there but three have been big enough for me to comment along the lines of "holy shit". One guy was way too aggressive and figured all he needed to do was show me and then he would have his way with me...I left him yelping with teeth marks.
 
one of my first boyfriends was really big. I was young and he was older with a car which was attractive then. It was very long and thick 😊👄
his car or his dick?
And to my knowledge, the oversizes go either into the dick or the brain... js.
 
Last edited:
Occasions where they have been too tense or shallow or both to be able to fit me in. For whatever reason if its not fitting, they have just played with it using hands and tongue instead.
 
Back
Top