Can we start a collective "April Fools" idea thread?

NebraskaFetish

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Posts
172
Hello. As some of you may know, I am new here. I've been reading various boards and trying to get a feel of the Lit community as a whole. (And what makes the different boards so different!) In Author's Hangout, I came across a thread about special contents at the site and it seems interesting.

Starting on April 1st they're having an April Fools' contest. Sounds fun, but I'm totally clueless on how to make that sexy. :eek: The thread says this content is new so I doubt anyone has worked on this theme before. Does it interest anyone here?
 
It's kind of late for that now. The contest just opened, and entries close on 20 March, so we'd be looking at what could be finished in 2+ weeks. Now would be a good time to start a Summer Lovin' Contest thread over in the Story Ideas forum.
 
I still love it.

All kinds of April Fool's jokes. Maybe a man and wife decide to trick their married son and his wife into fucking them, with the mother tricking the son into her bed and the father doing his daughter-in-law.
 
April Fools Day - goes wrong

In order to play a prank on his wife, the hubby installs a program on her laptop that randomly turns on the webcam, takes a picture or 5-second video, and maybe a screenshot, then emails the image/video to him. His honest intention was to prank her and make comments about what she is wearing, eating, doing online, etc. One important part of this software is that it would turn on the camera without the indicator light turning on.

When he first gets to work, he sees a few pictures in his inbox, and he carefully opens them to make sure they aren't indecent. He gets a laugh, shares this with a co-worker, and texts her asking about stuff (choice of clothes, breakfast, etc). He says that he installed a webcam and he's streaming it on the internet to subscribers of an amateur porn site. She laughs it off, asks him if he saw her flash the bookshelf where he said he hid the camera. He does get an email and it's a picture of her sticking her tongue out at the bookshelf. He knew she wouldn't flash for real, she is quite modest, even when home alone.

She says she's glad that it was an amateur porn site, since the mailman was five minutes late, and she was going to be dirty with him and make the kitchen smell like sex. He rolls his eyes as he heads out for his staff meeting, laughing with his friend about the joke. An hour later they come back to his desk, and they both said they wanted to see more, and tagging along are three more people who heard them talking and wanted to see for themselves.

He opens the first video attachment that he saw in his email, and it showed an empty kitchen. Putting the window full-screen, they are confused as to what is making the muffled sounds off-camera. At that point, everyone freezes in surprise. The wife walks into the view of the camera, totally naked, followed by an equally naked <person>.

Feel free to make it the mailman, the plumber, hubby's brother or dad, or some random hulking BBC he doesn't recognize. As they make wild freaky sexy acts at the table, hubby struggles to close the window, realizing that his April Fools joke wasn't so funny after all.
 
It's kind of late for that now. The contest just opened, and entries close on 20 March, so we'd be looking at what could be finished in 2+ weeks. Now would be a good time to start a Summer Lovin' Contest thread over in the Story Ideas forum.

Oh well, I guess. :(
 
Back
Top