bimbo / girly girls

I'm a dumb blonde slut, I don't want to think for myself. I want my man to think for me, I don't want to know anything but my shoes and clothes and be a pet, like a good woman should

What if he likes some wierd shit? And wastes time?
How high do you prefer the shoes? I know you like high hell.

It is good to know that. You are a smart girly girl
You're not reading. She's a dumb bimbo slut.

Maybe you and I Nikita should get dolled up together, your man making me watch while he fucks your bimbo mouth, and then making you watch while he fucks mine. Then he cums in one of our mouths, and tells us what good sluts we are as watches us swap his load between our glossy pink lips.

Maybe you and I Nikita should get dolled up together, your man making me watch while he fucks your bimbo mouth, and then making you watch while he fucks mine. Then he cums in one of our mouths, and tells us what good sluts we are as watches us swap his load between our glossy pink lips.

I think I love you. :heart:

The photo of your eyes is wonderful just wish it were a little larger. I would so love to see you in your entire bimbo outfit ready for a night of fun.

As do I! Wow

Absolutely love this thread! Ladies you are all doing such a great job helping me pass time at work today. Glad I found the thread.

different degrees for everybody but have never met a man who didn't like to see a slutted up honey.....and I don't want to meet one ;)

different degrees for everybody but have never met a man who didn't like to see a slutted up honey.....and I don't want to meet one ;)

Policy, I read your profile, very interesting relationships in your life! Would enjoy reading more about your adventurous lifestyle.

Fishnets, heels, garters and bimbos.... all fantastic turn-ons!!!! Love this thread Nikita. If you are up for some light reading, you may want to check out this series:

Crime Bimbomania Chapter 1

I didn't write it, but it is full of win!

I completely agree!

Also read your profile and seems we have a lot in common, particularly our lifestyles. Love your mentality! :heart:

Would love to chat with you sometime ;)

Policy, I read your profile, very interesting relationships in your life! Would enjoy reading more about your adventurous lifestyle.

I hope you read my stories and if you send me a message I'll do my best to answer

I once had a boyfriend who really got off on me wearing pink, dolling up a lot. It got him incredibly hard when I wore pink lipgloss with lingerie for example. Now I've always been a bit of a girly girl, I like dressing up and making myself pretty.. Now recently I came upon this fetish, with girls dressing up all pink, fake and slutty. It's about being a very slutty, very femininie girly girl, and being submissive.. Does anyone else like that?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b13e370baa2134f12e4160f90c0ee34c/tumblr_my3l0wah9J1spnb6co1_400.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a824ecf51fd3df09c1130c30b9a81226/tumblr_n02z6u8yhL1qj1azvo1_500.jpg

http://postimg.org/gallery/8kqq855y/6fbf3736/

I enjoy it when a girl dresses up, acts like that for me. Huge turn on.

Great thread, btw.

I've never had sex for money with anyone but... I didn't mind fucking someone who isn't ugly for pretty Chanel purses and designer coats... Is that horrible of me? If I'll be a whore, I'll at least be a chanel one *giggle*

This guy I knew from the fetish scene, and he owns a boutique... I'd probably have done it anyway not asking anything but he liked the idea of making me a fashion whore... I have a pretty Chanel purse, a Chanel coat and gorgeous lipstick for it <3

I love my Chanel purse & coat; I wear them a lot, I always used to be a fashion whore *giggles* and a shoe whore

But since than quite literally :devil:

I've never had sex for money with anyone but... I didn't mind fucking someone who isn't ugly for pretty Chanel purses and designer coats... Is that horrible of me? If I'll be a whore, I'll at least be a chanel one *giggle*

This guy I knew from the fetish scene, and he owns a boutique... I'd probably have done it anyway not asking anything but he liked the idea of making me a fashion whore... I have a pretty Chanel purse, a Chanel coat and gorgeous lipstick for it <3

I love my Chanel purse & coat; I wear them a lot, I always used to be a fashion whore *giggles* and a shoe whore

But since than quite literally :devil:

Nothing horrible about whoring as long as you are being straight up about it

Yesss, nothing hotter than a girl who knows how to bring out the "inner bimbo" in her. Nothing sexier in my opinion :)

Back