New OOC 'Rebuild'

Cramer "Homer" Grimes

eric_church_vert2012_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thank you for searching for the Eric Church photos, I appreciate you doing this for me Dutchie.
I prefer the first photo at the top of the page, his intense eyes and a sadness behind them suit Cramer.
 
Thank you for searching for the Eric Church photos, I appreciate you doing this for me Dutchie.
I prefer the first photo at the top of the page, his intense eyes and a sadness behind them suit Cramer.

It was my pleasure, Wolf.
 
I hate to ask you to do one more thing, but can Cramer's photo be added to the Bio?
 
I hate to ask you to do one more thing, but can Cramer's photo be added to the Bio?

Of course, but you have to do it yourself. Double klick on the picture, klick on copy, paste it in Cramer's bio, ad
at the end.

An other possibility would be: I quote the bio, post it anew, ad the picture. But that way you wouldn't be able to change anything anymore. Or you would have to change it in the bio you made, send me a PM and I would do the same in the bio I can enter.
 
Hi All,
I'll be out for 27 - 30 Nov. You can write for my character if needed.
Thanks
 
All,
I have something nasty happening at night in the library ... please do not get past midnight in the library. I will post it tomorrow night.

Thanks!
 
Curiosity killed the cat but I'm dying to know what you'll come up with MM.
 
i guess everyone will have to wait a bit longer ... no one is asleep yet in the library.
 
Does this surprise require Deacon? I actually had a plan for him after the dinner with Derry. But I'm sure it can wait and YES do ask him about flame thrower improvements! Please! I beg of you!

-slobbers in anticipation-

Die MoFos! Burn baby burn! Bwhahahahaha!!!

Ahem...hope I didn't scare the auburn angel away

-goes in search of Derry, heart clearly on his sleeve-
 
That Super Soaker is a recipe for disaster dude! A field trip to Cramer's Corner Organic Farm is being planned. Well in Cramer redneck mind anyway.
 
Last edited:
Uhm I noticed something in a few posts since my last one and just want to know if first I should edit my last post to allow Deacon to be at this meeting to raise his hand?

Second, nothing against Cramer Wolfie, but Deacon will most probably stay at the Knight, he has lots that needs doing and will want to get Derry up to speed on how to use the crossbow (which he is busy with in the storage room)
 
Back
Top