Clothes pin as pussy clamps?

Toowet2stop

Virgin
Has anyone used them?

I'm tempted to try...I have a high tolerance for pain.

I'm thinking for solo play to start..

Yes, many people have used clothes pins as clamps.

Wooden ones generally have less bite than plastic, but I don't think I've ever encountered clothes pins that are very painful. At least not until you take them off, and especially if you make a zipper with them.

I like clothes pins for nipple clamps, but I have been experimenting with binder clamps this week. They don't pinch nearly as hard as my Daddy, believe me!

Sorry, I misread! OP said pussy clamps, not nipple clamps. I must try this tonight and report back!

Yes, I have used them as I also have a fairly high pain tolerance which I rather enjoy :eek:. I have the wooden kind.

I used a couple of times at my Master's instruction when we were apart. Just for 15 minutes. We also tried it when we were together but realised it made me a little too sore to then want to do too much!! Doh!

I tried this...and as another poster commented...I was very sore...not hurting ... But when other dual play came around...it wasn't what it should have been...

I have used wooden pins before... and enjoyed it. The more the merrier, I say. But, agreed - not super pinchy. ;)

ccg

Back