Protection (closed)

I let out a little sigh as you play with my knee before stroking my bare thigh. I part my legs a little more for you, my head resting back against the headrest as I watch your hand creeping higher and higher.

"God, baby, you make me feel so sexy." I whisper softly, my pussy incredibly wet in anticipation.
 
I know we are in the middle of traffic, but the temptation to slide my fingers further up under you skirt is overwhelming. Maybe I am imagining this, but I think I can feel the heat emanating from your pussy. "I have a feeling that a certain someone is not going to ride very long before she sprays some hot pussy juice all over my hard cock."

As the turn the corner down our street, I press my finger against your panties and feel the moisture seeping thru the material . . . "Ready to cum for me, love?"
 
"Babe.." I whimper as you continue to talk dirty and tease me. "Oh, God, Alan."

Glancing towards you as you turn down our street and press your finger against my panties, I let out a soft moan as you ask me if I'm ready to cum. I give you a nod, nibbling on my lower lip.
 
"Jesus, what a little slut you are . . . cumming in the middle of the day like this. Someone may need a little discipline when she gets home before she gets her reward of a hard cock ride."

Damn, I love teasing you like this . . . and it is just making my cock harder feeling your pussy juices seeping thru your panties onto my fingers.
 
"God, baby." I murmur, looking over at you as you pull into the driveway. "You want to bind me to the bed and spank me?" I ask you as your fingers press a little more firmly against my panties.
 
"I'm not sure it's up to you to decide what the discipline will be. All you need to know is that when I get up to the bedroom after I let Lucy out in the backyard, I expect to find you naked, your pregnant belly fully on display, and your dripping cunt wide open for me to see.

"I'll decide what penalty you have to pay for your sluttiness!"

Sometimes I cannot believe the games we play with each other . . . but the sex at the end of each game is fucking incredible!!
 
I let out a shiver at the words that come out of your mouth and I give you a smile. "Yes, sir." I say softly, leaning across the car to kiss you with a gentle passion before we both slip out of the car.

I'm up the stairs in a matter of moments, stripped bare and waiting for you as you tend to the dog. My legs are splayed wide for you, my wet pussy on display the moment that you enter the room.
 
Walking into the room to find you as expected, the moisture on your pussy lips glistening from your orgasm in the car. Stepping up to the bed, still fully dressed, I dip two fingers into your dripping slit and bring them to your lips. "Taste yourself, slut."
 
I let out a little moan as your fingers slip into my pussy before you bring them to my lips a moment later. I wrap my lips around your fingers, whimpering at the sweet taste as my tongue works to get every single bit that you offer me.
 
Turning and walking to the closet, opening the drawer where we keep our 'toys', I consider carefully what is appropriate to use in your 'delicate condition', but yet give you the discipline you desire for you wanton behavior in the car.

Retrieving a couple of scarves, I walk back to the bed, swirl the scarves over your pregnant breasts and hard nipples . . . then bind a your wrist to the headboard, followed by the other wrist. As your movement is now limited, I find it extremely arousing to watch you struggle to move around the bed . . . probably wanting to touch yourself since I have kept my hands away from your naked body since entering the room.
 
I watch as you walk towards the closet, opening our toy drawer and pulling out two scarves. I let out a moan as you trail them along my breasts, teasing my hard nipples until they crinkle even tighter. Then when you bind me to the bed, I can't help but struggle a little. I want to touch you, to touch myself, but it seems that you have other ideas in mind.

"I love you, baby." I say softly, my pussy growing even wetter with the way that you're looking at me.
 
Undressing as I walk back to the closet, my hard cock springing out strong once released from my boxers. Picking a leather whip from the toy drawer, I once again stand beside the bed, staring at your naked form.

Stroking my cock slowly, precum forming at the tip; I rub my finger across the slit and once again place my finger on your lips, this time giving you the taste of my precum.

Drawing the soft leather straps of the whip across your pregnant belly and breasts, causing you to squirm even more.
 
I shiver as I watch your hard cock come into view, a soft moan leaving my lips. I lick my lips as you stand next to the bed, looking over my naked body and watching as you stroke your cock. The moment you rub your finger to collect your precum, I moan as you press it against my lips, sucking on your finger as eagerly as your cock.

"Please, baby. Whip my breasts." I whisper as you trail the soft straps against my belly and breasts, my entire body squirming.
 
Pulling the whip back, I snap it lightly across your breasts; knowing how sensitive your breasts and nipples are right now, even the lightest sting will cause your pussy to respond. Leaning over, "Like that, slut" Tell me what it does to your wet cunt!"
 
I gasp as you snap your whip against my breasts and my entire body bucks. I whimper as you lean over and call me a slut.

"It makes my pussy fucking wet, sir." I say, looking up at you with a look of need and desire.
 
Lifting one of your legs in the air, I snap the whip across your butt, leaving just a hint of pink on your cheeks.. I can see your swollen pussy lips between your legs, dripping juices onto the bed sheet.

Not sure who is getting more aroused from this little game, but I need to be inside you and feel those tight pussy muscles clamped around my hard cock. Tossing the whip aside, I reach up and untie your wrists. "OK, baby, time for that ride we have been looking forward to. get read to climb on and see how much of this cock you can take."
 
I let out a cry as you snap the whip against my ass, letting the sting turn my skin pink. You can't untie me fast enough as you promise me the ride that we had talked about. My pussy is soaked and ready for you as I crawl onto my hands and knees, whimpering like an animal in heat as I wait for the wonderful feeling of your cock plunging in deep.
 
Climbing onto the bed on my knees, my cock poised in front of your mouth, "Get it good and wet, slut; wrap your lips around it and take it deep in your throat."

Reaching down I grab your ass, sliding a finger down the crack in your ass and pressing a finger against that tight opening.
 
My mouth automatically opens as you kneel in front of me, a squeal leaving my lips as I take you deep inside my mouth, sucking your hard cock as your finger my ass. I'm squirming as the soft sounds of my cock sucking fill the room around us.
 
Hearing you gasp and feeling your body jump as my fingers penetrates the opening just a bit. I know that you are on the verge of cumming, and, fuck, I can't wait too much longer myself . .

"OK, baby, let's fuck!!" Pulling back from you I roll onto my back on the bed, my stiff, wet cock standing strong, ready for you to capture it. My hands on your shoulders for balance as you begin to straddle my body and aim for the target.
 
It takes some doing, but soon I'm straddling your wet cock, my fingers pulling it towards my wet entrance as I slowly sink down over you with a satisfied groan.

"Fuck, baby. That feels so damn good." I whimper, rocking my hips back and forth over your cock as I start to ride.
 
Looking into you eyes filled with lust and desire, I hold you hips as you lower yourself onto me.

"Fuck, baby. That feels so damn good." I hear you say once you have taken me all the way in. Smiling back at you, "Yes it does. I'm all yours."

I know that neither of us will last very long; the sexual tension has been building between us since I picked you up from work, and my finger-fucking you to orgasm in the car only increased the aroused state I see I you rnow.
 
I whimper as your hands grip my hips so tightly, helping me to ride you as we fuck fast and furious on the bed. I gasp and moan, head thrown back as my heavy, pregnant breasts bob and move above you. Definitely putting on a show for you, babe, I think to myself as the bed creaks beneath us.

"Fuck! Alan!" I cry out as I cum, my pussy leaking all over your cock and balls.
 
Feeling the flood of your juices is just the trigger I need for my cock to release a stream of hot cum deep in your pussy. Gasping for breath, I cum hard and fast, your pussy muscles squeezing my cock tightly . . . "Yes, baby, nowwwwwwwwww!!"
 
"Oh my God!" I cry out as your hot cum floods my pussy.

A few more jerking movements and I'm spent, panting as I rest for a moment to get my bearings. Your hands support me and soon, I'm lying beside your on the bed, looking into your eyes with a warm smile on my lips.

"If I had know sex would be this good with you, I would have fucked you the first day I met you." I say, pressing my lips against your own as we kiss gently and passionately. "You've made me a very happy woman, Alan Davidson."
 
Back
Top