The Grey

Aima smiled at Dultash “I have been taught to maintain the balance in the force. However today, I’m not following my teachings. Sorry about that, but you are going to die!”

The Sith lord light sabre activated, his blade glowed blood-red. Dultash yelled and attacked with a big slicing cut. Aima ducked and then rolled out of the way. Dultash expected Aima to parry, instead his blade cut into the alley wall. There was a shower of stone blocks and metal re-bar.

“So sloppy” Aima said with a throaty purr of laughter. Dultash turned back to Aima. His mask hiding his anger.

“This is an alley. You can’t duck all my blows.” He growled.

“What you fail to realize … is that I’m a Sublime Warrior of the Eshan Monasteries” Aima stated. “I could defeat you with a stick!”

Dultash leapt towards her. Aima parried the blow this time, then launched herself sideways and into a spin. They trade blows with her still in the air. Aima’s skill and speed surprised Dultash as she was clearly not a Jedi. Aima ducked another high blow and parried a second at her midsection.

She was having trouble going on the offensive herself. As Dultash as using his strength to his advantage. Soon Aima found herself moving backwards as they traded blows. His attacks sacrificing speed for power. She thought of an idea.

She lowered herself into a defensive crouch, she steadied herself as she would only get one shot at this... Aima went on the attack. Using her stored up “force” she increased the speed of her attacks. It was impressive to watch as she rain down blows on Dultash. He was finally forced to lock blades with her, to slow things down. As their blades skidded against each other… Aima knew her light saber was about to fail. Their blades were against each other and their faces inches from them. Their eye lock on each other. Then Aima closed her eyes. Her blade turned orange and was super hot and very bright as it failed. Dultash screamed in pain. Kaleesh have small pits near their eyes that allow them to sense heat. Aima knew this and the sudden heat and bright light from her lightsabre fail had blinded Dultash.

Aima sprang backwards in a massive backflip away from Dultash. The Kaleesh leapt into the air after her even though his eye sight was impaired.

“I don’t need eyes to fight you, you stupid SLUT!” Dultash yelled using the force to guide his blade towards Aima. Aima grinned as she landed back on the ground, grabbed a shape piece of re-bar and threw it like a spear at him. The weapon embedded itself in Dultash’s chest, and killed the evil dark lord instantly.

“Too bad, the force told you where I was … but not the weapon I was using!” Aima said as she grabbed Dultash lightsaber and got ready to help Deniva.
 
Last edited:
Deniva felt the Kaleesh die through the force, his dark Side existence snuffed out like a flame. Saqol felt it too, and saw it. With a hiss of frustration she began to back away, her red sabre held before her as Deniva watched her carefully. He could sense the hate emanating from her. She wasn't sad her colleague had died, just annoyed that it effected her mission to get Deniva Malkum.

"Stay and die or run and live, Sith." Deniva stated with a small smile as Aima walked up beside him, the Kaleesh's red light sabre in her hand. "Your choice."

Saqol considered her chances, found them wanting and did a huge back flip using the Force to propel her up to land on a buildings second floor before she turned and ran from sight. Deniva extinguished his light sabre and turned to Aima holding out his hand for the sabre she held. It had focused Dark Side power still inside it, even with it's owner dead now. The Kaleesh had built this sabre and used it a long time and as Deniva closed his eyes he felt the hate and the rage of the man who had owned it, what acts he had committed with this weapon. He hung it on his belt with his own sabre.

"You cannot use this weapon, not yet, my apprentice." He said taking Aima's arm gentle. "You are two young, to untrained in the Force to fight off it's negative energy. However as your light sabre is damaged this gives us a chance to move your training along. Usually creating your own sabre is something a Padawan would be told to do toward the end of his or her training. The sabre is a focus for your Force powers as well as a weapon and it's supposed to be a rite of passage when you build your own. As you have just become my apprentice I will teach you and when I am happy you are ready you will build a new sabre to replace the one broken here today. Do you understand, Aima?"

He explained himself carefully and calmly as he led her from the alley. In the distance he could already hear the approach of the security forces sent to check out the disturbance in the alley. He lifted the hood of his robe up over his head as they entered the main street and walked on. He had been happy with how she had fought. Her skill could not be doubted in combat, but he had felt her pride in her abilities and her focus on the Force, although it was strong within her, needed refining.

"You felt pleasure when the Kaleesh died ... and you were prideful of your skills. I saw your smiles as he underestimated you at the end. Remember, there is no emotion, there is peace ... there is no passion, there is serenity. Pride leads arrogance which leads to the Dark Side." He councilled as the entered a bar and he led her to a back booth out of the way so they could wait out the security forces sweeping the area. "Passion ... passion you need for your powers to rise, your abilities with the Force, so I will have to watch you carefully, Aima. Do not think me overly critical of you, I am well pleased with how you fought today, but as your Master it is my duty to teach ... that is what I am doing."
 
Nuho and Idemo

Nuho, a human wearing all black armor, sat in the command chair on the Sith battle cruiser. A female Rattatakian walked up to him, her light saber hanging from her belt.

“Dultash is dead. The dark emperor wants this matter investigated and whoever did it needs to die.” Nuho stated bluntly.

“Yes Master I felt the disturbance in the force.” Idemo, the female Rattatakian replied “I had a sense he seemed surprised by what attacked him. Does Saqol know anything?”

“She told me, the stray Jedi seemed to have found someone with surprising skill and power.” Nuho stated.

“Should we take extra precautions?” Idemo asked.

Nuho looked strangely at her “Dultash and his inexperienced padawan Saqol do not compared to our fighting skills. No extra precautions are needed.” Nuho answered confidently. “We are Sith Inquisitors… no one can stop us. Now get ready” Nuho ordered.

Aima and Deniva

“Yes Master” Aima replied. Bowing her head in understanding. His words humbled her. She had pride in her fighting skill. She however, did not want to kill the Sith, but felt to stop him from future horrors it was necessary.

“Can I ask you a question?” Aima asked a minute later. Deniva nodded his head.

“Is it possible to turn a Sith into a Jedi? In other words, I know Jedi’s can be turned. But I have never heard of a Sith being turned into a Jedi? Why is that?” Aima asked.

As Deniva got ready to answer, Aima asked another question.

"Also I noticed you did not kill the other Sith. Who were they? But more importantly should I not have killed that Sith? Should have tried to turn him?" Aima asked.
 
Last edited:
Deniva sat back considering her questions carefully before answering. The true answer was long and involved much history which Aima possibly did not know.

"You did the right thing. The Sith you faced had darkness in his heart and was trying to kill you. Self defence is not a sin and if you had not stopped him he would have continued till you died. For my part there was no need to kill the Quarren. She was no longer a threat. With her partner dead she was outnumbered and outmatched. To have cut her down out of hand would have been murder. If she had continued her attack however then that would have been different ... she would have made her choice and would have died for it. I gave her a way out and she took it. I would have preferred to question her, to see why they were here, who sent them, but I have found capturing Sith to be ... problematic at best."

He ordered them two drinks as a server droid appeared by their table and then continued.

"As for turning a Sith to the Light side .... it has been done, but very, very rarely which is why you have not heard of it. The path to the Dark side is so easy to take, much easier than finding your way back again. Jedi at times, thinking their reasons pure, slowly fall to the Dark side. Revan is a perfect example. One of our greatest Jedi, but a man who could not sit ideally by while the Republic fought the Mandalorians in that great war, despite the Jedi Council's order to do just that. He and several other Jedi disobeyed and led the Republic forces into battle against the Mandalorians and won, at great cost. But then he went off into the unknown reaches of space with his fleet to find the source of the great darkness he felt and when he returned he did so at the head of a Sith armada that almost destroyed the Republic. If the best of us can fall then anyone can. Which is why we must always be on guard. You even more so as your power flows from your passions."

He leaned into her with a smile, his hand resting on her thigh and squeezing gently.

"Your Force powers stem from an unknown source and direction. Many new uses for it might be possible. We shall have to experiment to see how able you are at controlling them. For example, when we had sex in your room, when you first climaxed, the outpouring of raw sexual power made the women in the neighbouring room orgasm immediately. It is possibly what drew those two Sith to us. However my point is if you can channel that power you could use it to distract and confuse Sith or anyone else. The Sith are closer to their passions and lusts than most people, it should not be hard for you, with training, to make them fall to their baser needs even in the heat of battle and so defeat them."

As he spoke he noticed two security officers walk into the bar and start looking around. One was an older man, the senior by his rank insignia, the other a younger girl, quite pretty, but obviously in her commanding officer thrall. An idea occurred to Deniva as the two began to walk slowly through the bar looking at the patrons who tried to ignore them.

"You see these two security officers? They are no doubt looking for us. A simply Jedi mind trick would solve this problem ... but let us test how focused you can be, Aima. I want you to direct your sexual desires into one, of if you can, both of them ... allow me to give you stimulation."

With that, Deniva's hands pushed Aima's legs apart slightly and sipped slowly up her inner thigh to her crotch. The skintight armour suit she wore still allowed the pressure of his fingertips to rub into her pussy and clit.
 
Aima was becoming acutely aware that Deniva’s fingers knew their way around a pussy. Her face grew red and flush as her pussy became aroused. An arousal that was now increasing in intensity with worrying speed. Aima looked at Deniva and tried to get up, his hand grabbed her leg and held her down. His eyes glanced at the security guards. His eyes told her to focus on them.

“Ok” She said to him. Her voice sounding breathy, almost husky, with lust. He rubbed her pussy more, increasing her arousal and forcing her to resist a moan of pleasure.

Aima could not do “Jedi mind tricks”. But as she discovered recently, she can connect with other minds. She let the force flow through her. Her mind connecting with another mind. As she did, Deniva noticed the young pretty security person’s face express a feeling of sex arousal. The arousal transformed onto genuine passion and pleasure as the young girl moaned "oooooh." A wave of pleasure rippled through her. Deniva glanced back at Aima and saw the busty white haired Echani stifle a moan as well.

“Add the man” Deniva suggested as he stroked Aima's pussy faster.

Aima added more minds to the one she had first found. Suddenly, there were moans of bliss through the bar. Deniva had been watching the senior security officer. He moaned “Oh… Druk!” and started to rubbed at his bugling cock.

Aima had over done it. Everyone in the bar was excited. Except Deniva. She had enough control to not connect to his mind. Everyone moaning in the bar caused Aima intense embarrassment as she realized that everyone was sharing her pleasure. The realization was mortifying but also, she was afraid to admit, intensely exciting in a way that entirely new to her. Getting control of her passion and her wanton thoughts for a moment.

She whispered to Deniva “I got this” as she tried to focus her connection on only the two security officers. Another wave of bliss slid through Aima's body at that moment and the two security officers grabbed each other and moaned loudly, eliciting a sympathetic surge of pleasure in Aima's mind as well.

This connection sent Aima over the edge and she cried out in rapture as her pussy contracted hard. She gasped as a wave of the intense pleasure flooded through her body in a shatteringly powerful but at the same time, impossibly erotic orgasm.

The two other minds in her head cried out in unison as they came too. This only added to Aima's delight. The rich, thick cries of pure, raw womanly lust and the grunt of pure male satisfaction filled Aima with a rapture she had never known. The sound of the security officers’ moans and cries echoed in her head and flooded down into her soul.

Dimly, through the haze of ecstasy, Aima felt the force in her grow to new higher levels. She used the same trick she had done back in the hotel room and reflected the force power back into herself and Deniva. So, it did provide a signal for other force sensitive being to locate them.

Aima saw the both security officers' crotches were soaking wet from their orgasms. The people in the bar had been looking at her, when she cried out. But now they all looked at the two security officers. She heard voices all over the bar asked “what was that? Did you feel that too?” Aima looked back at Deniva.

“How did I do?” Aima asked.
 
Deniva watch as Aima tried to focus her powers, at first they were to off balance, effecting everyone in the bar, but then she got it down to the two security guards before she orgasmed sending both of them over the edge two. Aima had deflected the orgasmic power back into herself, and through their connection Deniva too, but this time he was ready and other than a hardon he handled the backlash. However he knew that it would send up a flare of Force energy to any Sith nearby. Aima had much to learn in refining her skills with these powers, but this had been her first time trying this trick and for all her lack of training she had done well.

"You did well, my Apprentice." He smiled at her removing his hand from her crotch. "Eventually you will be able to use this skill as a surgeon uses a knife, to make one person lust for another, to make them feel the itch of arousal without going to the point of loss of control." The two security officers had run from the bar, the sounds of some of the patrons laughter echoing behind them. "However now would be a perfect time for us to move. We need to get off planet. The Sith know we are here and after how we defeated the last two they will know our skills and abilities."

He stood, pulling her up with him, then taking her hand led her from the bar and down the street where they blended in with the other off worlders and local inhabitants. In the shadows a Corellian woman stood watching them with a small smile. She was dressed in a skintight black body suit, thigh high stiletto heeled black boots with silver etching and a grey jacket. Her long black hair fell over her shoulders and it off set her smooth pale skin. She reached for her gun belt and pulled a comlink from it.

"Leala to command ship. I have eyes on the two Jedi. Will follow and update on location as required." With that she slipped from the nook she had been hiding in and followed on behind her two prey.

She was a bounty hunter by trade, a spy when required and a murdered by necessity. The Sith Lord Nuho had put out a call to the known bounty hunters in the area with a picture of Deniva Malkum and his companion. Right now the orders were to follow and let the Sith know where the Jedi went, easy enough money, Leala had considered. She hadn't considered how attractive the jedi and his little girlfriend would be though. Leala wasn't adverse to playing with her toys before handing them over when on a job ... if she played this right she might get to be with her first Jedi.
 
Aima and Deniva

Aima and Deniva moved quickly through the streets and narrow alleyways of capital city of Tager V. as Aima talked about her idea.

“So, I did a job for Vogga the Hutt, a crime lord operating on Nar Shaddaa. That would be a great place to hide and make money.” Aima suggested.

“What?” Deniva asked. “Almost everyone on that planet can be bought. It is full of spies.”

“Yes, but inside his organization, they are all loyal to him. And I have worked for him before. It would not raise any red flags if I show up again. Plus going to Republic space has other problems.” Aima explained.

“Let me think about it” Deniva answered.

“Follow me” Aima said as she headed down a side alley.

“What now” Deniva gasped in some frustration as he followed her down the alley. For a padawan, Aima was a pain in the ass.

Aima walked up to a “skyscooter”. The skyscooter had promised to revolutionize personal travel when it first came out, but it did not. It came out too late, and most people just decided to telecommute to work instead of riding a “skyscooter”. Nevertheless, here was Aima in front of an old converted scooter.

“I love old tech like this.” Aima explained. “I converted it into a lightning fast personnel transportation machine. See the twin micro impulse engines and the super charged ION power source. You don't just pick bugs out of your teeth when riding this machine… but you can actually break teeth upon impact with a bug if you do not wear a protective helmet!” Aima said pulling a helmet out of the back storage compartment. She handed it to Deniva. Then she put on her own helmet and climbed on the skyscooter.

“May the force be with us” Deniva whispered under his breath as he got on the scooter. A second later they were ripping through the sky at a super high speed.

“Quickest way to get to the space port, besides the subway!” Aima commented.

Leala

Leala stepped off the subway in front of the space port. She headed to the entrance bay not knowing what space ship the two jedi owned. She had noticed while following the two that they had been heading towards the space port, which was the most logical choice if Sith Lords were after you. She used the subway to get there first and that had also given her time to develop a plan to get on their ship… She just hoped the plan worked.

Leala entered the large hanger bay filled with space ships. Some were super cool and other junkers that endangered your life if you entered space in them. She stood near a security guard and waited. A minute later a skyscooter landed and the two Jedi got off. They started to walk the scooter to one of the ships. That was when Leala turned and hit the security guard in the face as hard as she could. The blow knocked him to the ground. Then she ran towards the two Jedi, hoping they would grant her safe passage off the planet!
 
Last edited:
They were pushing the skyscooter into the main hold when they heard the commotion behind them and turned to see Leala running fast toward them. Behind her groggily getting to his feet the security officer was reaching for his comlink to sound the alarm.

"Please, you have to help me!" Leala cried as she reached them, gripping Deniva's arms as she looked into his eyes pleadingly. "You're the Jedi right? The one that took out those two mob factions in the city? I was a runner for one of them, now the security forces are trying to lock me away but I never did anything more than run errands. I didn't hurt anyone, never killed anyone ... please, Sir, if you are leaving the planet take me with you? You can drop me off anywhere but here ... please?"

Deniva looked at Aima, then glanced back at the security officer who was talking into his comlink animatedly as he began to run toward them, his stun stick out and ready to go.

"Get on board, both of you!" Deniva stated firmly as he ran up the boarding ramp and around the central corridor, down the pylon leading to the cockpit of his YT-2400 light freighter.

Pulling up the ramp before the officer arrived and sealing the airlock he could hear the man hammering on the hull with his shock stick. He threw himself into the pilots chair and fired up the main engines, not bothering with a pre-flight check. Luckily although the recommended crew of the ship was three it could be flown by one and Deniva was a trained pilot.

"Aima? you ever flown anything bigger than that skyscooter of yours?" He called out as he powered the repulsors on the ship and raised his ship off the docking platform. "Sit here and start plotting us a hyperspace jump ... I think we'll have to get out of here faster than I thought."

Over the headset he pulled on he heard traffic control yelling at him to land, that he didn't have clearance to leave, but he ignored them and powered the engines flying up and away from the dock and heading for low orbit. The sensors picked up local picket gunboats in orbit, there to police traffic and right now heading their way ... but something else caught his eye ... a huge Sith battlecruiser coming into view around the planet. He had known the Sith must have come from somewhere, but he had hoped they had flown to the planet alone in their own ship. Now it seemed a whole cruiser full of Sith was now after them.

"Leala! Get into one of the gun wells and power it up. It's pretty straight forward, it'll pretty much aim itself." Deniva called back to their new passenger.

"Ok." Leala answered with a smirk as neither of the Jedi could see her face.

She climbed up into the ventral gun well and powered the guns. It would only help sell her act if she shot down a few Sith fighters after all.
 
Aima

"Aima? you ever flown anything bigger than that skyscooter of yours?" Deniva had asked.

“That is almost an insulting question. Of course, I have!” Aima said back. But inside her head she thought the question you should have asked was “can I fly anything larger than a skyscooter… well”. Aima knew she loved to take risks, and that was something you really should not do with a larger ship. She had damaged a few and with some surprising self-awareness, she stopped flying larger ships.

“…start plotting us a hyperspace jump... I think we'll have to get out of here faster than I thought." Deniva explained.

“On it!” Aima replied and she started to plot the hyperspace jump. She glanced up and she saw the huge Sith battlecruiser come into view. “Oh Druk!” She exclaimed and flipped on the rear deflector shields.

“Rear deflector’s on. I have them angled back at the cruiser, max power” Aima told Deniva as Deniva’s ship shuttered as the shields took fire from the cruiser. Deniva started to make evasive maneuvers. Then both of them saw incoming Sith fighters!

The Sith fighter was a hybrid of various technologies. A single-seat fighter, with a cargo capacity of forty kilograms and provisions for one day, the craft had not been designed with the comfort or safety of the pilot in mind. Mass-produced to be small, lightweight, and agile, the integrity of the fighter's hull was minimal, as were the life support systems.

The fighter was powered by a prototype twin ion drive system of Rakatan origin. The power generated by the dual engines and thrusters afforded the fighter maneuverability nearly to the point of instability. Equip with laser cannons, one at each outward edge, allowed the fighter a broad attack arc, while its small forward and rear profiles made it difficult to target.

“Those are fast little suckers!” Aima commented as the fighter raced at them.

“Jump coordinates?” Deniva asked trying to keep Aima focused.

“Oh yeah…” Aima said as she typed in the coordinates. “They are in the system” She said as another laser blast from the cruiser rattled the ship. “I’ll man the other gun well” She said and got out of the co-pilot seat and ran back to the mid-ship and the gun well position.

Leala

Leala opened up with defensive laser fire from the ventral gun well. The turret spun and twisted with her head and arm movements. She had good aim and the Sith fighters quickly were forced to respect her firing arcs. She had already damaged one fighter, which had broken off its attack and limped back to the battle cruiser.

“One down!” She yelled to Aima and Deniva.

Two fighters realized the lower turret position was not manned and proceeded to attack the lower half of the ship. Aima reached the guns in the nick of time and started blasting back. The fighters were completely caught off guard and explodes in twin fireballs.

Aima was laughing insanely as she fired the guns “TAKE THAT ASS-WIPES!!” she said as the fighters exploded. Then she remembered what Deniva had said about pride and controlling her passions.

“Two down” She yelled back at Leala and Deniva with much less passion. She noticed a group of fighters gathering to attack Leala's position and another set moving n front of the ship to attack.

“Get ready Leala and Deniva… they are after you next!” Aima called out.
 
The Jedi could see them on his sensor board and although the girls were making mincemeat out of the Sith fighters so far, their constant blasts at the shields would eventually wear them down. They had to get out of the planets gravity well before Deniva could jump to light speed, but he would have to try something unusual to by them the time to get there or they might not make it. His and Aima's connection let him feel the girl trying to keep her emotions under control and it brought a smile to his face. Even in the heat of battle, despite her initial outburst which was expected from one not used to this position, she was still trying to remember his teachings. That only meant good things for them both. Returning his attention to the controls and sensors he suddenly twisted the ship and headed right into the oncoming mass of fighters. The freighter was no fighter, no where near as manoeuvrable, but it had been upgraded as any self respecting smuggler would do to his ship and Deniva had been given the vessel by a very happy smuggler he had saved.

"Ok, ladies," He said over the comlink as he began to roll the ship, bringing both gun wells into line of sight of the fighters. "I'm taking us straight through them. "

"Are you insane!" Leala shouted down from her position at her guns.

"I have the shields double front, they should be able to take the impacts of their fire, and once through I can go to hyperspace." He explained.

"Should be able to ... SHOULD!" Leala screamed even as she began firing.

"Have faith in the Force." Deniva smiled getting a snort of derision from the woman.

He could feel Aima concentrating and sent her supportive thoughts through their connection. Be calm, Aima, relax, let the Force flow through you, don't try to fight it or pull on it, just allow it to be there when you need it, he said to her silently, mind to mind as in front of him the space lit up with red blaster bolts from the incoming Sith fighters.
 
Aima

Aima thought Deniva idea was brilliant! It was just the kind of crazy wild thing she would do. The Sith fighters had no idea someone would be so crazy as to ram their fighters with their ship. Two fighters got clear of the collision, but Aima cut them down as they passed down her side of Deniva’s ship. The three fighters that did not get out of the way exploded on impact. The resulting explosion as impressive. Leala had her hands full with the group of Sith fighters attacking her position and also hit one at close to the same time.

Aima smiled as Deniva engaged the hyper-jump drive and they were gone. To the Sith battle cruiser, it would appear the collision destroyed the ship as well as the fighters. She knew they would figure out that was not the case, there was simply not enough debris, but that would take time. She got out of her gun position and headed back to the cockpit. Leala was doing the same.

“You are so destructive!” Aima commented to Deniva

“Look who is talking” Deniva said back.

Leala joined them in the cockpit.

“That was insane!” She gasped.

“You know, the Sith need to understand when attacking a Jedi knight they must have a full proof plan or overwhelming odds or both. They really should have brought three battle cruisers!” Aima stated with confidence.

Deniva looked at her, a frown on his face.

“Not pride… just stating a fact!” Aima replied in her defense.

Aima turned to Leala “Nice shooting back there.” Her eyes taking in Leala for the first time. She was a very beautiful woman. There was something naughty and mysterious about her which only added to her sexiness.

“Thanks” Leala replied back also taking in Aima. She was like a pure busty white flower of innocent goodness. She would just love to corrupt her.

“We are headed to Nar Shaddaa” Aima told both Deniva.

“What?” Deniva said.

“I just picked a place. Once we arrive, we can turn around and go to another location. Please don’t be mad at me” Aima said. She decided to change the subject. “Well… if I’m not needed here anymore… I’m going to take a nice warm bath.” She said and directed her comments at Deniva. It was a not so subtle hint for him to join her, after getting Leala settled.

Aima walked back to the room she had selected and a few minutes later she was in her nice warm bath, full of old fashion bubbles. When she heard her cabin door open.

“Deniva… jump in… the water is warm and so am I!” She called out

But instead of Deniva walking into the bathroom it was Leala.

“I don’t mind if I do…” She said as she stripped off her space suit and stood naked before a somewhat shocked Aima!
 
Last edited:
Deniva had been a little annoyed Aima had chosen Nar Shaada, but then on second thoughts where better to hide from the Sith for a while. It was a hive of scum and villainy, ran by the Hutt clans and what little law there was on the moon was also decided by the Hutt's. If they kept their heads down for a while ... yes, it might do well. He smiled as Aima said she was going to take a bath, even considering the speed of their take off the girl had found herself a cabin it seemed. He shook his head and laughed as she walked off leaving him with Leala.

"She seems a handful." Leala smirked as she watched Aima's tight ass vanish around a corner.

"You have no idea." Deniva laughed in return.

"Oh, I don't know ... those breasts seem more than a handful to me."

Deniva raised an eyebrow at the Corellian woman who was watching him with a grin and a wicked look.

"Well, why don't you go find yourself a cabin too. Don't worry, you won't choose mine by mistake ... it's locked." Deniva stated turning back to the cockpit controls.

"Shame ... I was thinking of waiting for you in your bed. I've never been with a Jedi." With a wink she turned and walked out, the stiletto boots she wore making her ass sway and getting Deniva's attention as he watched and shook his head.

Leala walked right past the empty cabins until she found Aima's, hearing the water running to fill the bath the girl wanted. Leala grinned. Well, if she couldn't have the male Jedi, maybe she could corrupt his young Padawan instead. She enter the cabin hearing Aima call out to join her and smirked as she walked into the bathroom cubicle. Her eyes widened a little at the view. She had expected Aima to be sexy, the girls outfit hid nothing, but out of it and naked Aima was any sentient beings wet dream come true. She quickly stripped out of her skintight outfit and boots and stood naked for Aima to look at. Leala was hairless except for the long luxious black hair trailing down her back. Her pussy was bare and her body toned to perfection. Her 34d breasts no where near as nice as Aima's but still firm and sexy, the nipples hard now looking at the younger girl.

"My, don't you look just so yummy ... I could eat you all up ... and I think I will." Leala smiled stepping int the tub with the girl.

She slipped down behind Aima, her legs moving to either side of the girl so Aima was sitting between Leala's legs.

"Let me wash you back for you, honey." She whispered running her hands over the girls shoulders and arms, caressing as much as washing.

Her hands slipped down Aima's sides and along her legs, then back up her thighs, dipping between the girls legs, then missing her pussy by only a little to tease, Leala brought her hands slowly in over Aima's flat stomach, then up to cup those gorgeous breasts.

"Mmmmm, more than a handful indeed .... but so perfect ... you don't mind do you?" Leala asked whispering into Aima's ear before starting to kiss the girls neck softly, her hands squeezing Aim'a breasts, massaging them, then the fingers finding her nipples and tweaking them.
 
The contact sent shivers up Aima's back, who tried to bite back a moan. The moan was caught by Leala, who leaned forward, whispering in Aima's ear.

"So you like that?"

Still in a bit of shock, Aima could only nod, her fingers tightening on her knees. Leala whispered softly in her ear.

"You know, I’m a little envious of you, of these.."

Leala's hands were sliding around Aima, taking her large flesh globes in her hands. Aima gasped at the contact, her nipples hardened. She shifted a bit, turning her head to see Leala better.

"Really?"

"Really."

Aima's eyes widen for a moment as her mouth was taken by Leala's, the brunette’s fingers squeezing and kneading Aima's large breasts. It took a couple of seconds before Aima gave in, moaning as she pressed into Leala's hands as she returned the kiss, tongues entwining. Aima could use her new Jedi powers to connect to Leala, but it did not seem right in this situation. Leala actions were pleasurable enough without invoking the force.

Needing something to do with her hands, Aima slid hers over Leala's, moaning more into the kiss as her breasts were kneaded faster. The kiss was soon broken, the brunette nibbling softly at Aima's shoulder. One hand continued to knead as the other moved downward, nails grazing over Aima's skin. Aima shifted as she could feel the pleasure coursing through her, rubbing her legs together as she leaned her head aside for Leala.

Leala's fingers grazed lightly over Aima's clit, causing her to gasp softly. Her hips bucked up a little before rolling towards the teasing fingers. Leala's teeth grazed on Aima's neck as her fingers elicited more moans and cries of pleasure from Aima.

"Oh druk...yes...ohhhh.."

Leala's fingers soon traced along Aima's nether lips, who spread her thighs as best she could in the tub. Leala teased Aima for several moments before sliding two fingers deeply into her. She searched carefully for the Jedi's sweet spot, her ministrations rewarded by a loud gasp from Aima. Concentrating on that spot, Leala knew she was now in control of Aima.

Leala knew Aima big breasts were amazing, but they were also her weakness. Leale tugged on one of Aima sensitive nipples, driving the busty white blonde-haired woman crazy with excitement. The other hand focused on Aima’s sensitive spot in her pussy. Those two actions brought Aima to an overwhelming orgasm, Aima cried out as she pressed back against Leala’s body.

"DRUK!" Aima gasped as her body shook and quivered in the after effects of the orgasm.
 
Leala smiled and tried not to laugh. She was older than the young Aima and had much more life experience. A lot of that experience had been in sex as she had quickly realised her looks were a huge advantage when it came to men and women. As a mercenary she sometimes had to play many roles, from innocent weakling, to ball breaking enforcer, but along the way she had learnt a lot about sex, both for her own pleasure and to open doors which would have otherwise been closed to her. Right now she felt more confident trying to corrupt young Aima to taking on the handsome, but trained Jedi Knight. The girl was still a little unsure Leala felt, it might be possible to lay the groundwork for her to betray Deniva or at the very least just leave him. Either option would allow Leala to deliver Aima into Lord Nuho's hands. Her original mission had been to find the Jedi cleaning up Tager V and report back to Nuho so he could decide if he wanted the Jedi dead or whether attempting to bring him over to the Dark Side might be worthwhile. With the appearance of Aima though things had changed. Nuho would like nothing better than to get his claws into this young impressionable girl so powerful in the Force. And so Leala was using sex to make Aima like her, listen to her and confide in her.

As Aima orgasmed Leala shifted, moving around the girl in the tub to kneel between her spread thighs. She grinned at the girl with a confident expression as she lay her fingertips on Aima's pussy lips, softly and slowly caressing. She watched the girls face, her expression and eyes. Over the years she had become very good at reading people, it was after all a skill that kept a person alive in her line of work. She leaned in and kissed Aima softly, her tongue probing lightly at the girls lips, not forcing, but offering if she wanted it. Leala knew she was gorgeous and sexy, she worked hard to keep her body looking this good so she knew that whether Aima was into girls or not ... and she was now assuming she was, but still wondered what experience the girl had had with females ... Aima would like what she saw in front of her.

"The second I saw you I wanted you, Aima ... your so incredibly hot ... you don't mind me saying that do you? You like girls too right?" Leala winked. "I know you like guys, you weren't to subtle asking Deniva in here to was your back." She giggled now making it seem that it was a girly secret she was sharing. "He is handsome isn't he ... is he a good fuck ... come on, you can tell me."
 
“MMMMM nice kiss” Aima cooed and smiled at Leala. “I like men, but I'm starting to like women too!” She explained.

Leala waited for Aima to answer her question about Deniva.

“He is amazing in bed.” Aima admitted. The joy she had experienced from their love making written all over her face. Leala got a naughty look on her face as a result. “So the Jedi ignores the rule about avoiding entanglements!” She thought to herself.

Leala kissed Aima again. “Let me at your pussy” Leala moaned. Aima nodded her head in agreement and she brought both of her long sexy legs over the edge of the bath tub. Aima’s pussy raised above the water. Leala was now looking right at her excited, wet and swollen pussy.

Aima gasped as Leala’ mouth started to suck on her pussy. She had felt the tingle spreading from her chit to her pussy and then across her waist. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Leala obviously knew how to use her tongue! Very few men had made love to Aima’s pussy like this… but a woman doing it felt even better!!
 
Last edited:
For her part Leala had a lot of experience with women. Well, men and women. She enjoyed sex with anyone, any creature was a new experience for her to try and enjoy. But there was just something so bad and kinky about corrupting a young girl. Not that Aima was totally pure of course. Leala smiled as her tongue worked the younger woman's swollen clit and pussy lips. The bath water trickled off the girls toned perfect body as the Corellian woman brought her expert tongue and lips to seal off Aima's pussy. She began to suck hard on the clit, tongue lashing it hard and fast as her hands cupped the girls tight round ass, squeezing it softly as her tongue dived deep inside the wet tight pussy before her. Her eyes closed with pleasure. Aima tasted so good to her, sweet with just the right amount of salty texture to her juices. Leala could suck and lick on her all day enjoying the flow of wetness.

Her own pussy was equally soaking and not just from the bath water. She could feel the girls body tightening and relaxing under her tongues onslaught, the small gasps of air, the moans, the shudders of pleasure tearing through her as Leala worked her over. If the Sith Lord who had hired her was correct this girl used sexual energy to power her Force abilities. And whenever she orgasmed it was like sending up a flare to any nearby Force user. They were light years away from Nuho now, but Leala wasn't sure just how attuned the Force could be and over what distance is worked. If the girl had an incredible orgasm here in hyperspace would Nuho and others feel it? Would it give them an idea of where they were? Leala would send a message when they landed on Nar Shada, but if she could make Aima give up her position, and so Deniva's on her own it would be so much easier.

Leala felt the girls legs tensing, she was supporting herself so Leala began to caress the girls taut tensed legs, her thighs, back to her ass cheeks, then up the girls back before dragging her nails back down, scratching Aima's back slightly before the fingertip slipped up over her belly and then up to those magnificent tits of hers. Leala glanced up to see the firm mounds blocking the girls face from her sight, topped by hard nipples. Leala reached up, her fingers tightening around the hard nipples and twisting slowly, but hard adding pain to the pleasure. Pain, she new, led to the Dark Side ... admittedly maybe not this type of pain, but Leala figured if she could slowly entice the girl to want to feel pain it would help her slide away from Deniva.
 
Aima gasped as Leala’ mouth started to suck on her pussy. She had felt the tingle spreading from her chit to her pussy and then across her waist. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Leala obviously knew how to use her tongue! Very few men had made love to Aima’s pussy like this… but a woman doing it felt even better!!

Leala's tongue flicked over her pussy and clit. Aima moaned and spread her legs wider. Leala was not going to be pressured to go faster. She was patient and skilled, letting Aima's pleasure build slowly. She continued to lick at Aima’s clit, driving her crazy in pleasure. Then Leala's nails scratched her back and ended on her nipples. Leala twisted and pinched her sensitive nipples. Aima's sensitive nipples sent the intense pleasure signals right to Aima's pussy. Making her cunt flutter in joy.

“Do it harder” Aima moaned and begged Leala. Leala smiled to herself, Aima was enjoying the pain and begging for more. She gave it to her. Pinching her nipples HARD. Aima’s naked, pink pussy quivered as the naughty bounty hunter played Aima's body against her will power. Her tongue licked at Aima’s exposed clit. The moaning grew louder and instinctively Leala licked at Aima’s pussy faster. Aima began to thrust her pussy gleefully at Leala’s licking tongue.

Aima could not hold back, small gasps of pleasure escaped from her lips. Leala saw her legs start to shake as she squealed louder. Leala’s tongue was better than anything Aima had felt on her clit. Her cunt was quivering like crazy.

Aima’s words dissolved into a series of yelps as she hit her peak. Her whole body began to shudder and thrash. As Leala’s hands held on to her legs. Aima’s orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tightened, her back arched as she screamed. Her pussy exploded in orgasm, quivering wildly as juice poured out. Aima redirected the force energy from the orgasm back inside herself.

Aima regained her breath and sat back in the warm tub water. She kissed Leala and said “That was nice!!”
 
Leala smirked as Aima stated it had been nice. Leala knew her skills and had read the young girls pleasure through her body and moans. The older bounty hunter knew it had been incredible and Aima was probably just being coy with her. But Leala always took what she wanted and having given Aima pleasure it was now time for the girl to reciprocate. By the time she was finished with the young Jedi girl Aima would be ready for Lord Nuho to take control of.

"Your body is glorious, Aima. You taste so good, honey ..." Leala rose from the bath, water running from her, down her sleek toned body as she stood over Aima looking down with a smile. "Now it's time for you to pleasure me."

Without waiting, Leala moved, placing one foot up on the baths edge, spreading her legs showing Aima her bare pussy as she leaned her hips downward to the girls face and pushed her pussy into Aima's mouth, the girls nose brushing Leala's clit making her sigh in pleasure.

"Eat my pussy, girl ... show me how good you are. I know deep inside you are a slut, I can always sense that in people. You love sex, you live for it ... even more so now you have realised your power comes from the erotic." Leala rubbed her cunt on Aima's mouth and nose. "Make me cum little girl." She commanded.

***

Deniva was sitting in his cabin when he felt Aima's burst of pleasure. It wasn't much, she was already learning to control it and keep it inside her body ready to use later. But still Deniva was well trained in the Force and he smiled as he felt the tremble of power on the outer reaches of his mind. He closed his eyes, trying to focus ... was she alone, or was their strange new passenger with her? Deniva wasn't the jealous type. Not because it was against the Jedi code, which it obviously was, but because he loved women and life and had found that being willing to share made things so much easier. Slowing his breathing his mind found Aima's in her room a few doors down. His smile widened. So Leala and Aima were becoming acquainted. He chuckled, but felt his cock growing in his pants as he sensed the sexual pleasure and tension between them. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock free, slowly stroking as he became a Force voyeur, feeling the women's pleasure while hanging on the outskirts of their minds. He doubted even Aima would no he was there.
 
Aima was under Leala's control. Her own pussy was still tingling from her powerful orgasm. She would do just about anything for the bounty hunter right now. She licked her tongue up, carefully, slowly, spreading Leala’s pussy lips. It was like a child unwrapping a Christmas present. Slowly, carefully, with lots of anticipation of the fun she was going to have. Leala’s pussy was moist, tender, and inflamed. Her pussy didn't need much foreplay, as Leala got off on corrupting younger women and controlling them.

Aima tasted her pussy and love it. It was like a sweet candy. Aima moaned as she took another lick.

“MMMMM, yummy” Aima whispered. She loved to please her sexual partner and Leala liked what she was doing. Aima looked up at Leala with a big smile on her face. Leala had an expression of pure delight and pleasure on her face, watching as her plan worked to perfection. Soon Aima was devouring Leala’s pussy. She licked all around Leala’s pussy, sucked on her lips, and lapped up Leala's juices, making erotic slurping and sucking noises as she did.

Leala thrust her hips at Aima. Her head back in ecstasy as she moaned. Aima stuck her tongue deep inside Leala, licking at Leala’s g-spot. At the same time, Aima mouth went over Leala’s tiny erect clit. Aima pressed her face upon Leala’s grinning pussy and sucked as much of her pussy in her my mouth as possible. Her cheeks hollowing out from the suction of her mouth on Leala’s most sensitive place. Aima sucked her pussy like a baby suckles at her mother's breast. Leala was moaning, twisting as her pleasure grew.

"Oh, Aima! You are a slut. A dirty slut. Don't stop! Oooooooo!" Leala moaned. She was enjoying the young, big titted, girl’s mouth a lot.
 
Leala had been with many women over the years, but Aima was sending her into orbit with her mouth and tongue. The bounty hunter began to reassess the girls past, maybe she had been with women before because if this was her first time then she was a natural. Leala put her hands on the wall behind and above Aima, leaning over the girl, eyes closed, hips moving against Aima's face.

"Oh honey .... fuck yessss .... such a slutty girl, a sexy, beautiful, big titted slut .... shittttt!!"

And she orgasmed. Hard. For a moment her knees almost gave out under her but Leala managed to stay standing as she flooded Aima's mouth with her juices moaning so loud she swore the bulkheads of the ship rang with the sound. Her hips convulsed against Aima's mouth and nose, but slowly she slipped down into the bath, her body stroking over Aima's, the breasts rubbing against each other as Leala happy, satisfied face came down to face Aima's.

"You are so good at that, baby ... the best I've ever had. You see how being bad is so good? Maybe your Jedi Master doesn't know everything, huh?" She winked then kissed Aima hard, her tongue sliding into the girls mouth to taste herself on the girls lips and tongue as she slipped her arms around the girl and held her tight, her big tits pushed into Leala until finally, breathlessly, she parted them both and sat back at the other end of the tub grinning. "Just think how much fun me and you could have in this galaxy? Get a ship, then blast off and have adventures and keep each other ... satisfied."

Leala winked, one toned leg sliding up and down one of Aima's as the bounty hunter watched the younger girls response.

***

Deniva cum at the same moment Leala did. The bounty hunter was no Force user and he didn't feel her orgasm as he had Aima's, but feeling his Padawan's pleasure at licking out the older woman and then sensing Leala's orgasm through her mind was enough to make his cock pump it's seed high into the air. With a sigh and a grin at his voyeuristic habits, Deniva stripped and walked into his shower to clean off.
 
Aima was tempted by Leala offer, but she was not buying yet. Her adventures and fun with Deniva had just begun.

"That does sound nice” Aima replied gently rubbing one of Leala’s exposed nipples. “But I still need to learn a lot from Deniva.” She stated. Then an idea formed in her head. “You too could learn things from him. Consider how much fun the three of us could have in this galaxy? Deniva already has a ship and he could satisfy both of us with his big cock!" Aima suggested with some excitement.

Leala did not answer right away, but her facial expression was one of disappointment not of excitement.

“Ok, let me thinking about your idea and you can think about mine” Aima suggested as she pushed free of Leala’s leg and got out of the bath. Leala got an amazing view of Aima young, voluptuous figure as Aima dried herself off.

“I’m going to do some repairs on my equipment and then we should be arriving at Nar Shaddaa” Aima said as she went to go get dressed.

1 hour later

Deniva, Aima, and Leala were in the cockpit as Deniva piloted the ship in the moon’s polluted atmosphere. Between the clouds and smog they saw the ancient refueling spires and loading docks loom before them. In between these structures was the massive city. The urban areas on Nar Shaddaa were known as vertical cities since new layers of housing and entertainment buildings were built on top of older layers, like what was found on Coruscant and Taris.

But unlike Coruscant, the entire moon was dominated by decaying urban landscape and congestion. Anything illegal elsewhere could be bought and sold on Nar Shaddaa, and many young smugglers, pirates and criminals started their careers on the moon's other name "Smugglers' Moon". Various sections of Nar Shaddaa were controlled by the Hutts and other criminal organizations.

“Ok head west, to the space dock there” Aima point out for Deniva “that is the area controlled by Vogga the Hutt.”

Deniva nodded and turned the ship in that direction.

“I also have a little present for each of you.” Aima said with a smile on her face. She pulled out 3 small round discs from one of her pockets. “The holographic disguise matrix, also known as the "shadow hologram". These will project a personal holographic projection that allows the user to disguise themselves as someone else. The device uses vocal emulators and other systems designed to fool both observers and electronic sensors.” Aima explained. She put the device on her chest and pressed the button.

Suddenly there was a dark blue Twi’lek where Aima was standing.

“I have chosen to be a Anentobo, a Twi’lek erotic dancer.” Anentobo aka Aima said in a Twi’lek voice with a giggle. She tugged at the skimpy, leather harness straining to contain her prodigious breasts. She was a stunning, and super sexy. Anentobo was a little shorter than Aima which only made her curvaceous figure just that much more fuckable. She had some tattoos or white paint on her face and stomach.

“What do you think? Pretty cool, eh!” Aima said. Based upon how little clothes she had on, Deniva knew she was going to be cool. “What disguises are you two going to pick?” Aima asked, proud of her choice.
 
Leala held the small device in her hand and watched as Aima changed before her. She smirked as the girl changed into a dark blue skinned Twi'lek with an incredible body and a little leather to hide the important parts. She looked the girl over slowly, enjoying every new inch of the hologram body hiding the true Aima beneath.

"Gorgeous." She stated to answer Aima's question. "But I don't need this, I'm not being hunted like you two are ... but I'll keep this if you don't mind, it could come in very useful down the line. But I have contacts here, people who can help us and I can't use them if I'm disguised."

Deniva also was admiring Aima. "I've never been with a Twi'lek." He said with a small smile and a wink. "But I always wanted to. You look incredible Aima."

He looked down at the device in his hand and adjusted the settings slightly before attaching it to his body and pressed the button. He looked down at himself as his body blurred out and changed. He felt a slight tingle on his skin, his hairs standing up, then instead of the Grey Jedi Deniva Malkum standing in the cockpit of the ship instead there stood a 6'2" tall, broad shoulderd, green scaly skinned Trandoshan in bounty hunter gear. Deniva shrugged his shoulders as if trying on a new shirt and looked at his new scaly skin and clawed hands.

"Well, no one's going to think I'm a Jedi." He said in his new growling rough toned voice. "I once knew this Trandoshan bounty hunter on Lothal by the name of Hrazzk. He actually died trying to save my life. I don't think he would mind if I borrowed his name."

The ship set down on a vacant landing platform and from the cockpit the three of them could see a droid ambling out to greet them. In the background three thugs stood at the other end of the walkway with blaster rifles on show but not aimed at the ship ... not yet at least.

"I hope you can convince these guys we should be sitting on one of Vogga's landing platform's, Aima ... sorry, Anentoba. If not we'll need to get out of here fast." Deniva stated as he walked to a nearby weapons cabinet and pulled a blaster carbine from the brackets and checked it's charge. "This is more in line with my new look than a lightsabre I think." He said raising the gun with a smile that was almost lost on his new green scaled muzzle with sharp white teeth.

He walked to the outer hatch and lowered the ramp then opened the door. As it rolled up the smell of the moon erupted into the ship and he almost turned away, but managed to stay in character as the droid walked up to the bottom of the ramp. It was a protocol droid, battered and old with a silvery sheen to its outer covering, or at least the parts that weren't rusting.

"Welcome to Vogga the Hutt's domain. I am B2-RP, the administrator of this dock. Your ship's registry is unknown to us and you do not have clearance to land here so please make your intentions known ..." As he spoke two blaster cannon appeared over the edges of the platform aiming at the ship. "Quickly."
 
"Hey B2-RP, It’s The White Spider” Anentobo explained to the protocol droid.

“You don’t look like The White Spider.” B2-RP stated.

“I’m wearing a holographic disguise matrix” Anentobo explained.

“Then how do I know it is you?” B2-RP asked.

“Let’s see… my secret code name is” Anentobo started to say.

“Stop. Don’t say that out loud.” B2-RP warned Anentobo “Then it would not be secret”

“Step inside the ship… and I’ll turn off the matrix” Anentobo suggested. B2-RP walked into the ship and the hatch closed. “Hello” B2-RP said to Deniva and Leala. Anentobo turned off the disguise and she appeared as Aima again.

“See, it is me” Aima said and then she leaned forward and whispered her code name into B2-RP ear.

“Ok, I believe it is you.” B2-RP stated. “Why the disguise and what do you want?”

Aima turned on her disguise again and the outer door of the ship was reopened.

“My last job went sour. I need to keep a low profile. The disguise helps” Anentobo explained. “I want to see Vogga. I’m available for another job. I need the credits. My two partners might wish to help, but I will not speak for them.”

“I’ll take you to see Vogga, but you need to get through Ne Nos first.” B2-RP explained.

Anentobo swallowed in concern and then smiled to B2-RP “No problem, bring her on” she said. She turned to her partners and whispered “this might get a little rough” she warned them.

B2-RP took them into Vogga the Hutt’s complex. The place was huge. They took an elevator down to one level above the street. They heard very loud music playing. The sound of the music was muffled by the walls, but it had to be loud for them to hear it at all. They moved past two huge gamorrean guards with laser rifles. They stepped into an office. It was a big office with a large window overlooking a night club dance floor. The window was made of one-way glass so the people dancing to the loud music could not see them. There was a female Cerean with her elongated head sitting in an office chair looking out the large observation window. Her back faced them, her beautiful polished wood desk was between B2-RP, Anentobo, Deniva, Leala and her.

"I told you B2-RP, to let no one in! Who are..." The woman started her sentence, but trailed off as the chair turned to reveal a female Cerean dressed in a tight little black dress.

“Hi Ne Nos, It great seeing you again. It’s Aima, The White Widow, in disguise” Anentobo said as a greeting. B2-RP shook his droid head to confirmed Aima's statement.

Ne Nos scowl grew deeper at this news. Ne Nos looked at Anentobo's figure. “Another walking milk factory… great disguise. You’re as stupid as ever and I’m not just saying that because I have two brains” The female Cerean dressed in a tight little black dress said. The comment was designed to get the busty white haired Echani upset, but it did not work. Aima was use to women with … well let’s just say… smaller assets being jealous of hers. Ne Nos was very flat chested.

"I want to see the big guy. I need to keep a low profile and another job will provide some credits. I have a team to help me this time. Give me another chance. What do you say?" Anentobo suggested.

“Who are your friends?” Ne Nos asked.

"I'll let them answer for themselves" Anentobo replied.
 
Deniva felt almost untouchable in his flawless disguise. Aima had thought of everything when she gave him and Leala the discs although he understood Leala's point of not needing a disguise. Hell, she probably lived out of Nar Shada as a bounty hunter. But he reminded himself that he was still at risk, it would only take someone who knew Hrazzk and ask him a question to blow his cover. But still, even with that in mind, he put on an air of cocky confidence he remembered the Trandoshan always having as they went deeper into the lair of Vogga the Hutt. Finally coming into the office he stood next to Aima on his right and Leala on his left. They hadn't taken his rifle which either meant they were lax in security or they knew he would be dead the second he tried to use it. Either way, Deniva held it loosely, cradled in his arms as the Cerean turned to look at Aima in her Twi'lek disguise.

The Jedi couldn't help letting his eyes wander up and down the female Cerean's body. She was a striking woman and although quite flat chested compared to Aima (what woman wasn't?) she was still beautiful and sexy and knew how to dress to show it off. As Ne Nos conversed with Aima, Deniva looked around casually. He could see two security cameras hidden in the corners of the office and of course the four thugs who were standing behind them with their guns no doubt trained on the three visitors backs. Deniva hoped they wouldn't need to fight their way out of here, but it always made sense to case the room you found yourself in. As Ne Nos asked about Aima's companions, Deniva felt the Cerean's eyes fall on him.

"Hrazzk?" She asked with a slight tone of surprise in her voice. "I heard you died on Lothal."

Deniva grunted a laugh. "My enemies wish it were so. Near miss. Was healing up for months. Good as new now." Deniva replied using the clipped, brusque way of speaking Hrazzk always had.

"That's good, I always have work for a good bounty hunter. Maybe we should chat about commissions later ... in private?" Ne Nos stated with a raised eyebrow and a curl to her lip. The underlying meaning was obvious, there was more to Hrazzk and Ne Nos's relationship it seemed than purely business.

"Can't wait." Deniva replied trying not to let his nervousness show in his disguised voice.

"I'm Leala." Leala spoke up with a smile. "Bounty Hunter by trade. Just hitching a ride with these two."

"Another bounty hunter, delightful." Ne Nos smirked and trailed a fingernail down her chin. "You can't move on Nar Shada for bounty hunters. I wonder how you all make a living, surely everyone who is wanted must be dead or caught by now there are so many of you hunters."

"Oh, there's always someone needing running down." Leala winked and smirked making Ne Nos laugh.

"Yes, quite so." The Cerean replied turning her attention back to Aima.
 
"You got lucky again Milk Factory. Hrazzk, I trust. You will be allowed to see Vogga.” Ne Nos said to Aima, then she turned back to Hrazzk “Warning Hrazzk, Aima is nothing but trouble. And whatever you do, don’t sleep with her. She is Toxic!”

“Thanks, Ne Nos, It was great seeing you again!” Aima replied as she and the others walked out of her office. B2-RP took them down a few more passageways and through a large durasteel door. The group was asked to disarm before continuing. Once they dropped off their weapons, they walked into a dimly lit circular stone room. The room had a polished stone floor that gave way to a viewing grille which looked down upon a large pit. The room had a Dancers' area, band lounge, and a dais on which Vogga presently laid. The band was playing some music as dancers danced in the dancers' area. Vogga sucked on his hookah pipe as an adviser whispered in his ear. B2-RP announced Aima, Hrazzk, and Leala arrival. All the other criminal elements in the room turned to watch as three stood before the dais. No one noticed, but the large stone they stood on was slightly discolored compared to the other stones.

Vogga looked at the trio in silence as the music played for a few more seconds before he signaled the band to quit playing. Vogga spoke a few words before taking a puff on the hookah.

"The Great Vogga wants to know why Aima is here. He also wants to know why she is in disguise and why she is traveling with Hrazzk and this other lady." B2-RP translated for the group.

"Yes Vogga, I’m here for another job. My team and I need the credits. I ran into some trouble on Tager V and decided to changed my appearance to avoid a few nasty rats."

The rat comment got a few laughs from Vogga.

Leala piped up before Aima had a chance to finish her reply. "We met on Tager V and formed a loose alliance."

There were a few seconds of silence before Vogga began laughing heartily, joined in by the rest of the onlookers. Vogga stopped after a few moments, speaking once more.

B2-RP translated "The Great Vogga knows the Siths are chasing you. Vogga will protect you… if you survive."

Aima blinked for a moment. "Survive what?"

Just as she finished speaking, the stone beneath their feet dropped away, dumping the trio into the large pit beneath the throne.

As the floor started to give way, Aima managed to grab the edge of the floor for a second before falling like her two partners. But that second allowed her to look into Vogga’s eyes, the eyes were gleaming with lust. She had no idea what the big slug was thinking as her mind switched over to the problem of landing safely on the ground below, however, if had she known more about Hutts and their traditions she would have been scare, very scare.

Vogga gloated in triumph as the throne moved over the exposed trapdoor, the metallic section of the main floor slid open, revealing a large grate that allowed everyone to peer into a large pit down below. As the throne slid towards the exposed grate, Vogga explained and B2-RP translated "Survive … and we have a deal Aima!!”.

Below Deniva and Leala were just getting on their feet, as Aima came tumbling out of the chute. As luck would have it, Aima’s big chest slammed right into Deniva’s face just as he was picking himself off the dirty floor of the pit. Her massive chest acted like a spring and caused Deniva to tumble backward after the collision. Deniva disappeared in a dark corner of the pit.

“DRUK Aima!! You and your big boobs just took out Hrazzk!” Leala yelled at Aima.

“That was not my fault … I can’t help it if he is always looking at my breasts… anyhow you are just saying that because you are jealous of my awesome tits!! Ms. Flat-chested!!” Aima yelled back. Her attention was directed to the gate at the far end of the pit as it creaked and slowly began to rise. A giant spider like creature with monstrous long legs and sharp claws became visible.

"DRUK, a Rakazzak beast!" Leala cried out, getting in her fighting stance.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top