Bring Your Daughter To Work ((LitShark & SannaBlonde82))

"Yees... yes that's a good idea.. oh... oooh.."

Sanna ate the crostini she was fed, crumbs falling down in her lap together with some beluga caviar. Trying to catch some of it with her hand, she leant forward just as the vibrator made a turn inside her.

"Oh.. fuck..."

She didn't dare look at anyone, hoping in vain that by not looking, no one would notice. Everyone did. But what they saw, is a different matter. Perhaps they just saw a young woman dropping som expensive food in her lap. Or perhaps they saw her on the verge of what was most definitely an orgasm. And it wasn't from the fantastic hors d'oeuvre.

"Oh my god.." Sanna gasped, bent forward on her chair she looked down, both hands over her pretty face now quickly turning red from the arousal and the embarrassment. She couldn't take it any longer.

"Oh jesus christ.. I have to go.. to the bathroom..."

She looked up at Evan, before she rushed up and ran in the direction she was hoping there was a bathroom.

As she had gotten up, she heard her dad: "Oh, what's wrong, dear?? Stomach trouble..? Sorry everyone, she does have an upset tummy sometimes, poor thing.. probably stress.. been working so hard lately and..."

Sanna didn't hear the last part as she found the bathroom, and rushed into a cubicle and shut the door. She sat down on the toilet seat, spread her legs and let a storming orgasm wash over her. It was such a release, she didn't even care about holding back.

"Ooh OOOH oh fuck oh fuck yes yes yess!!!"

The waves died down. She pulled out the vibrator, and felt her own stickiness together with the creamy substance of Evan.. some of it dried now on the insides of her thighs. Holy mother of god. Sanna felt the tears in her eyes, but quickly dried anything that threatened to mess up her make-up, not that she had that much.

She looked at the vibrator on the bathroom floor, and the image of Evan's hard cock flashed before her, before she quickly dismissed the thought - the thought of him in her again.
 
Evan’s thumb gently wiped at the small drop of honey on her bottom lip as she swore out loud, much to her father and Brandy’s surprise. When she looked to him, her deep blue eyes pleading, he nodded the faintest—almost imperceptible of nods, unnoticed by any of the others, it communicated two things from Evan to Sanna. One was that she was excused and permitted to relieve herself of the device within her and the second was a hint in which direction she could find the ladies’ room.

At Bob’s suggestion that it might be stomach trouble, Evan pointed with the spreading knife dramatically in agreement.

“They say it’s an acquired taste, caviar…” Evan remarked, just as the echo of Sanna’s orgasmic screams filtered back into the dining room.

“Perhaps it’s a taste she’s already acquired,” Ozzy taunted, reaching across Bob to load up a crostini of his own with caviar and cheese, “I think I’d like to try a little of what she’s having.”

Brandy giggled as she could see that Ozzy was pleased with his joke and even Evan seemed to be having trouble keeping a straight face, but when she did, Ozzy snapped around, suddenly filled with rage as he spat dramatically in her face. The loogie landed with an audible splat.

“The fuck are you laughing at, bitch?” Ozzy seethed, feeling slightly upstaged and more than a little insecure about having the second hottest date for lunch, “you couldn’t even have been an embryo when that movie came out!”

“I just—” Brandy protested, her breath catching as she reached to wipe her face with her cloth napkin.

“Leave it!” Ozzy demanded, snatching her wrist in his grasp, “you leave that shit right there on your face or I’ll have you tossed onto the curb, whore.”

“Ozzy, come on. It’s too much…” Evan sighed, receiving the entrees for the table, “I’ll take mine and Sanna’s in my office. I’m going to go check on her. Bob, you can enjoy the rest of your lunch, then get back to work. You’re off the hook this time, but don’t be late again.”

Evan brushed nonexistent crumbs off of his suit as he rose to his feet again, the chef began boxing up the lobster rolls and miniature salads of young microgreens before bidding polite farewells to the table and retiring to the ladies’ room. He could have walked right in, no one would have dared question him, but instead he only slid the door open a crack and knocked gently with his knuckles.

“Are you alright in there? I’m sorry if I pushed you too far, it’s just the best way I know to find out what you’re capable of,” his tone was low and reassuring, “you’ll be glad to know, I’m impressed. May I come in?”
 
Sanna heard Evan's apology through the door, and she was somewhat surprised. She liked it. Perhaps she should be mad at him, and who could blame her looking at it from the perspective of the Sanna that had come to his office this morning.

But how quickly perspectives can change. Now she was a girl who had lost her virginity to a man she didn't really know, fucked hard like a whore on a desk in broad daylight - and then orgasmed intensely on a sextoy. Whatever frontal lobes Sanna had, and everyone knew about her cognitive and intellectual capacity, were cast by the wayside. There were deeper brain departments driving now.

So when she heard him, she was pleased. And when he asked if he could enter, he could.
"Yes.." She answered, in a voice still shaking slightly in the aftermath.

Evan stepped in and Sanna looked up at him. Any facade or pretense she had coming to daddy's work this morning, was quickly fading away, and she felt this strongly when she met his eyes. What could she possibly offer as any defense of the Sanna that got out of bed this morning? There was a big vibrator in her hand, her panties were round her thighs and her dress was pulled up, sitting there perched on the toilet seat.

"I... I'm sorry if I caused any.. I just had to.. leave the table.. haha..."
 
When he was given permission to enter, Evan confidently pushed through the door and into the stall where Sanna was sitting, looking broken and apologetic. He knelt in front of her in the same stall, gently caressing the side of her face and neck in his palm. He leaned over until he was able to force eye contact with her.

“Don’t be sorry, you were amazing—I’m so proud of you,” Evan smiled, his eyes glistening, “you don’t even realize how special you are. It’s incredible. Your father…”

Evan trailed off for a moment, trying to figure out how to put what he was trying to say as delicately as possible. While he took a moment to select his words, he leaned forward and kissed Sanna’s lips passionately and deeply. As the kiss broke he resumed his explanation.

“Your father is a nobody. He’s not going anywhere in this company and he’ll die at his desk before he gets another raise or promotion—but you, you’re a one-in-a-million diamond in the rough. You can live an extraordinary life, the kind your father could only dream of. If you agree to be my intern, I’ll show you the wonders of the world—and other worlds, wonders that can only be found from within. Just say yes.”

Before even waiting for an answer, Evan kissed Sanna just like before, a kiss that hungers for more even in the midst of itself. A kiss that communicates only: more, more, more…

Evan relieved her of the dildo and stored it into his coat. Sliding his fingertips off of her chin at last as their lips parted. He then gave another, smaller kiss, just to her bottom lip, like a signature on the first kiss, so others would know it was him who kissed her like that first.

“You father’s on his way back to his desk. Meet me back in my office and we can finish our lunch together, free from prying eyes. We can talk more about the opportunity…”

Evan kissed her forehead last before getting back up and leaving the bathroom. It had been a kind of inside joke—putting a ladies’ room on the executive floor, since there were no female executives and the secretaries weren’t allowed to use the executive facilities. But the executive level ladies’ room had just played host to the biggest negotiation of Evan’s life.
 
The kisses were sweet, tender, yes they even felt loving, all-enclosing. Kisses and touches of power, taking in not just her lips but something.. deeper. It felt fantastic. Sanna felt it vibrate through her very being, and was amazed that she was.. actually getting horny. Again.

The words about her father.. She knew them to be true. It was something she had suspected growing up, when she first saw the cracks in the facade that every parent builds for their children. Sanna, being brilliant from an early age, soon understood that she was probably meant for much greater things than her dad - even though she never admitted it to herself. But now, she did. In this moment. Evan was right. But it hurt.

Sanna sucked up his compliment. Like 18-year olds do so easily. And she had already decided. With a pussy still vibrant from the orgasm and so ready to be treated to another one, she decided to make a life-altering decision, to break off her plans and become Evan’s intern. Yes, she wanted to so badly.

She looked in the bathroom mirror, preparing a short speech, before making her way to Evan’s office. Boldly, she knocked and opened without asking for permission to enter, and declared to Evan who was sitting at his desk.

‘Yes, please.. If the offer still stands.. Yes I would like to become your intern. I accept and.. thank you so much for this opportunity. I.. I don’t think you will be disappointed. I will work hard..
I will.’
 
The untouched lobster rolls had been delivered to Evan’s office by the time he descended the hardwood steps back to the 79th floor. He tried in vain to avoid the judgmental stare of his secretary Olga as he passed her desk.

“Another light afternoon today, Mr. Turner,” Olga’s tone made it clear to him that she’d been doing more than she was paid to covering for him most of the morning.

“Uh, yes, thank you, Olga,” Evan muttered, straightening his tie and checking on the state of his hair for the first time, “I’m looking into hiring an executive intern. Could you have the paperwork for a paid intern position drawn up.”

“An intern, huh?” Olga glared over the edges of her spectacles.

“Just have the papers on my desk, first thing tomorrow,” Evan countered, unsure how he ever let his secretary get this much power over him, but not caring for it much at all, “please.”

Evan made his way into his office and sat at his desk properly for the first time, going through his mail and the stack of contracts that required his signature. He was able to nearly complete the backlog of work he’d neglected that morning when Sanna returned and his eyes were drawn back to her. His face lit up with a smile that he didn’t have to force, and it only grew wider as she enthusiastically accepted his offer.

“We can discuss the specifics, terms and contracts tomorrow,” Evan smirked, loosening his tie until the double Windsor knot fell slack and he removed the garment from around his neck, “for the rest of the day, let’s celebrate our newfound alliance and the adventures we’re going to have.”

Leaving the work on his desk unfinished, Evan stood from his ergonomic office chair and crossed swiftly to Sanna, shedding his jacket onto the floor on the way. He was unbuttoning his shirt by the time their lips met again, urgent like a drowning man coming up for air. He moaned into the kiss faintly, throwing his dress shirt open and wrapping his arms around Sanna’s slender waist.
 
Sanna didn't have time to reflect on any internship,or what it would entail, any thoughts about a boyfriend she most surely would have to break up with were swiftly pushed aside as Evan came up to her and kissed her passionately. she liked the feeling of his hands on her hips, taking her in.

Sanna put her hands on his bare chest, and as he himself was pulling his shirt off his shoulders, she helped him, tugging at the sleeves. Oh yes, look at that.. a man's body.. not a boys.. Her hands moved over the width of his pecs, flat against the hard surface, following the contour and then down the sides, her hands now on his abs, oh yes..

She moved her hands up to his neck, feeling more comfortable now to explore the territory, meeting his kiss harder, her tongue seeking out his. And that incredible sensation through her, filling parts of her she hadn't before understood could be filled with sex. How could she have known? No one had showed her.

And from this.. finally the verbal recognition of the giving-in:
"Oh.. Evan.. god you make me feel so good.. I've never felt like this.."
 
“I know,” Evan sighed, a smile broad across his lips as he answered Sanna’s heartfelt praises, “I’m easing you in because you’re inexperienced, but believe me when I tell you, we’re still just getting warmed up. I have pleasures in store for you that you can scarcely imagine. You just have to continue to trust me.”

When they crashed back together again, he led the charge of their tongues caressing and wrestling against each other between their mouths. While their tongues and lips danced an intimate tango, Evan’s hands—now free of his sleeves—took hold of her slender, fashionable belt and tugged her hips fiercely against his, letting her feel the thickness of his erect cock between her thighs. He unbuckled the tiny belt and draped it around his neck, his fingertips grazing gently up her thighs and lifting her dress.

It took almost no time or effort to whisk the flowy garment over her head and toss it aside carelessly. He continued kissing with her as his hands greedily explored her soft, nubile flesh—nothing else felt like young flesh, though everything else was trying to imitate it. Sanna had the one thing that neither he nor anyone else could buy, youth.

“Fuck,” Evan gasped, coming up for air, just briefly as he kicked off his shoes and began unbuckling his own belt, “I don’t usually kiss this much. Your lips are just so…”

Evan’s determination evaporated as his slacks hit the floor and his hard cock sprung free of his boxers’ elastic band—he dove back into Sanna’s mouth with gusto. He was making a faint moaning sound and a continuous smacking sound as their lips pressed back and forth. From her desk, Olga pressed a button that engaged the locking mechanism on Evan’s door, once more frosting and tinting the floor-to-ceiling glass walls of his office.

Evan hadn’t even noticed that they’d left the door unlocked and the walls transparent. He didn’t much care either. Olga would chide him about it later, but he was still her boss. It wasn’t like there was much she could do.

Evan was naked now and as his hands passed down the small of her back, his fingers snared the loops of her thong and dragged the fabric slo-o-owly down the rounded curve of her perfect, round, firm asscheeks.
 
While Sanna was getting naked with Evan in his office, her bare perfect skin now revealed not only to Evan but in a philosophical sense the whole world, the world she had thought she wasn't a part of, the world that was the sworn enemy - her father was back in his cubicle, sweating.

Knowing in the back of his mind what his hated boss might be doing with his daughter at the top of the building - he constructed another reality in his head where they were working out the details of her internship and yes how lucky both he and she were that things were panning out like this. It might mean that he himself could stand to gain from it, his colleagues starting to treat him with respect instead of.. this. Oh how we rationalize our reality to survive.

In a different part of the city, on the campus of Columbia University, Sanna's boyfriend Peter was impatiently trying to reach his love. It was 2pm and she should be here by now, she should at least be responding to her texts. It was extremely unlike her not to. I mean, there was really nothing to worry about. Sanna was at her fathers' office. But still, he was annoyed.

Sanna, still engaged in a passionate kiss, reached out with her left hand and put it round the shaft of Evan's rock-hard cock..Oh yes.
 
Evan gently sucked on Sanna’s bottom lip as he pulled back from the kiss, caressing the side of her face while gathering her golden hair behind his thumb. He sighed as he felt her slender fingers wrap around his thick, hard cock and turned his head to kiss along the smooth curve of her neck. His fingertips of his left hand trailed over her collarbones to caress her young, firm breast as he dragged his teeth over the nape of her neck.

“Damn you’re beautiful,” Evan whispered against her neck, letting his hand trail down her stomach more, “tell me that you want me. Tell me how much…”

Letting his fingers continue their slow, gentle journey past her naval, to the subtle mound at the union of her thighs, until Evan’s middle digit gently stroked at her clit, coaxing it lightly from under its fleshy hood. He continued to stroke it lightly, coaxing the bundle of nerves into the attention of his textured fingertip before lightly sliding his index finger down to join in the stroking of her clit.

When he deemed she was ready, Evan slipped those two fingers inside of her tiny, eighteen-year-old pussy, curling them gently against her G spot and lightly coaxing her closer, letting his cockhead brush gently against her hip.

“Bend over the couch,” Evan instructed, “spread your pink pussy open and beg me to please fuck you hard.”
 
"Ooh.. fuck.. Evan.. please.. I.. i want you.. I do.."

Sanna said it with conviction, but also a streak of doubt, as in "I really want you but I have a boyfriend and this whole thing is crazy". Only an 18-year old girl would still be holding on to that conviction in this present situation.

But whatever the case, when Evan pushed her open and touched her, she was all gone. Lost. He could have her now. However, whichever.

So when he told her to bend over the couch and to beg to be fucked.. My god. Sanna felt a tingling sensation right through her, and the walk over to the couch felt like a mile.. Naked moving across the floor. She looked back, and saw him standing there - just observing her as she did what she was told. It was as in slow-motion.

Looking at the couch, wanting to ask him what part of it he wanted her to bend over but realizing that would be weirdly corny to ask, she just bent over what came to her first - and that was the back of it. It was maybe not the best decision. Her legs were stretched straight because of the height of the back, only her toes touching the floor. Sanna put her hands down against the cushions, balancing like that for a second, before putting her arms back... and yes. Spreading her ass-cheeks for Evan.

Spreading. Her. Ass. Cheeks.

"Evan... Please... fuck me. Fuck me hard.."
 
Evan beamed as he slid his fingertips and then his palms around Sanna’s slender hips, nudging the wide head of his rock-hard cock between her warm, weeping pedals. Before he penetrated her again, he took a moment just to appreciate her soft, firm flesh exposed before him. He slid his palms in slow, deliberate circles over Sanna’s round ass-cheeks, keeping just the very tip of his raw cock between her pussy lips.

“That’s a good girl,” Evan smirked, reaching back to smack her round ass one good time from the right, making it jiggle and leaving a handprint behind, “don’t stop begging and call me Daddy while you do.”

At this, Evan grasped her hips again, his grip much rougher this time. Rough enough to leave little dime-shaped bruises the next day, he grabbed her hips and pulled her ferociously while thrusting in the opposite direction, this time his cock met her cervix just as his hips met her ass and he bounced back from the impact just to repeat it, each collision jumpstarting the next like he was chopping down a tree with his hips.

Little grunts started to leave Evan’s chest as he battered his body against Sanna’s in rapid fire, his rock-hard erection stretching and pounding her tight little snatch from every direction. One hand left her hips again, now that she seemed to be adjusting to the rhythm, he spanked her again on the other side, watching her ass jiggle again before greedily snatching a handful of Sanna’s blonde hair near the scalp.

“Don’t be quiet now, you beautiful slut. Tell me how grateful you are to be my new intern, and how eager you are to learn as much as you can from me,” Evan tugged her head up, forcing a deep arch in her slender back as he gave her commands, slamming her body into the couch over and over again, “tell me about your pathetic boyfriend, how come he never had the honor of pounding this tight little gash?”

By now, Evan had lost some of his steam, sweat dripping down the center of his back, but he wasn’t fucking her any less hard, just a little slower, a more manageable pace to avoid jizzing into her womb again too soon. He spanked her again for being too tight.

“Keep your boyfriend, he’ll be good cover for us. I like the idea of stealing some high school dweeb’s girl. Fuck! You’re so fucking tight!” Evan buried himself inside of her, to the hilt and rotated his hips around and around in a circle, “do you like my cock?”
 
The battering she took from Evan wasn’t anything she could control or reflect on. It was just a matter of hanging on as he used her from behind. But she was wet, and horny – and wanted him. Sanna had heard about being fucked like this, she might have overheard some girl giggle or complain, whatever the case might have been, about some guy that had fucked them hard. This was it.

Evan was deep inside, deeper than she had ever felt anything and yes it hurt, and yes she was still caught off-guard by the rough handling of her body, the smacks to her ass and now oh my god when he pulled her head up by her hair – not at the back but from the front – yes oh yes all this hurt but those feelings of pain were fighting a losing battle to what all this was doing to her arousal. Pain and pleasure? She’d heard about that too. That bittersweet condition that to her had only ever been something academic, flowery words in a book or doctored scenes on television. Well here it was. Realer than real.

“Oh fuck.. ooooh.. jesus Christ!! Oh, oh, oh.. yes! Please fuck me daddy fuck me fuck me!!

Evan was ordering her to speak, to say things that were hard to do in this position, her head arched back at an angle making her throat strain.

“Yes yes yes… I’m grateful.. oh fuck, Evan.. he’s pathetic he is he can’t fuck me like this jesus fucking Christ!!! Oh!!!

As Evan spoke to her like this, and about Peter, and her own words confirming them, she couldn’t hold back any longer. She orgasmed on his cock. The intense rough fucking was one thing, but his words, demeaning and humiliating Peter – for some reason it sent her off, her legs numbing and every muscle contracting.

“I love your cock!! I love it!!”

Sanna had never been obsessed with anything like this in her life. It was true. It wasn’t just a dutiful answer to a commanding question. It was HIS cock, that had shown her the new world. Her new world.

The primal one that trumped all others.
 
“Oh—shit—fuck—goddamn!” Evan swore as he felt Sanna’s body go tense and reach climax while screaming how much she loved his cock, she was even more obedient than he’d hoped for, it was almost enough to want to give old Bob a raise—almost, “your tight pussy—it’s strangling me!”

As if by way of demonstration, Evan released Sanna’s hip with his other hand and wrapped his large, powerful hand around her slender throat and squeezed. It was clear to him by now that Sanna was a gifted submissive masochist and he wanted to prolong her climax for as long as he could. He thought that by halting her next breath he could make this one last longer, or at least minimize the wait until her next climax.

“From now on, as long as you’re working for me, I want you to ask permission before you cum. I’m the one who gives the orgasms and I’m the one who allows them. Don’t cum again without me saying that you may, whore. Don’t cum ever without my permission,” Evan was panting into Sanna’s reddening ear, “nod to show me you understand.”

Her pussy was still clenching and convulsing around his thick cock as he began driving down into her from a higher position. She was beginning to slide up the back of the couch so he chased her by planting a foot onto the seat of the couch and continuing to slam her little body.

Evan watched her color carefully, and just as she looked about to turn purple, he released her throat, drove his cock in and spanked her ass hard.

“Now, you may cum again.”
 
Sanna nodded.

And when she thought things couldn't really get any tougher, there was more. The insanely rough usage of her tight young pussy, and now this. The stranglehold, choking her and no no she couldn't cum and no no now she could hardly breathe. Sanna thought she was going to full-blown panic mode but then just at the right moment he let go - and jesus mother of christ: She exploded. Every muscle in her tensed, and her body was beyond her control. Her legs spasmed and shook and there wasn't anything left in her to give her air to moan, shriek or squeal.

Sanna just gasped, her mouth wide open. But no sound. And then she cried.

"Oh.. noooo... oh god oh god.. oh fuck, pleeaaase no.. "
 
When Evan released her throat, allowing her to cum at the same moment, he aggressively grabbed her long, silky hair in both fists and resumed his prior tempo of brutal fucking, fast, hard and deeper than she might have preferred—but he didn’t care. He was rejuvenated by his second wind and that familiar twinge at the back of his balls that told him it was almost time.

As Sanna resumed crying out like a good, little whore in training, he felt his cock tug upward, a signal that his cum was beginning to climb the shaft of his cock, almost ready to spew forth. With no excess room in Sanna’s tight, eighteen-year-old pussy, the swelling and jerking of his cock yanked around her insides in contrast to his violent thrusting.

“This is the first day of the rest of your fucking life, whore,” Evan grunted as he bottomed out against Sanna’s cervix again and blasted his thick cum into her in glut after glut.

Evan’s cum was hot like it had been on the stove, thick like Elmer’s glue and so plentiful that it was spilling out around the base of his shaft before he was even done cumming. He made some guttural, unintelligible noise and an undignified face as he came—not the sort of expression he’d ever allow himself to make willingly, pure Id.

“Fuck… yes… take it!” Evan grunted, dumping the last of his jizz into her before collapsing on top of her, panting and sweating, “good girl.”

Evan laid there, on top of her with one palm casually on the top of her head, catching his breath until the intercom on his desk rang out. It was Olga’s voice.

“Mr. Turner… Mr. Walker is out here, requesting an appointment… he’s uh, been waiting…” Olga announced, waiting was code for listening.

“Give me a minute,” Evan replied, pressing a button on his watch that tapped him into the office phone line. He reluctantly stood back up, letting his long, but flaccid cock slip out of her with a wet pop.
 
His cum had drenched her completely. And she felt sore and totally drained, everything a mess. Like she had been in a wrestling match, been working out for an hour non-stop. Her breathing was still affected, her chest still heaving from the intense fucking. But the orgasm though.. for the love of god, the orgasm..

“This is the first day of the rest of your fucking life, whore,”...

Evan's words left her confused and slightly concerned and were still echoing in Sannas brain as he got up off her to answer a phone. She had heard his secretary on the intercom, and understood that Evan's colleague - if she remembered correctly that asshole from lunch - was outside the office.

Sanna scrambled up from the couch, looking for her clothes that should be strewn on the floor somewhere, but she couldn't see them! She looked around, in a panic. But nothing.

It was too late now.
 
“Come on, get it together,” Evan sighed, shaking his head at Sanna’s clumbsiness, “go into the bathroom, there are extra robes in there if you really can’t find your clothes.”

Evan produced a small, touchscreen remote from inside his slacks as he pulled them back on. A door-sized panel in what had previously seemed to be a mirrored wall in the maze of glass, a white light framing the door in backlight as it swung slightly ajar.

Waiting until Sanna had managed to safely escape into his executive washroom, Evan finally hit a button on his watch that defrosted the windows and unlocked the glass door, revealing fellow heir and vice president, Ozzy Walker leaving his face and ear pressed against the glass with a shit-eating grin on his face. From inside he looked positively grotesque, his cheek pressed flat and pale, his breath leaving a cloud of fog out in front of him as he breathed a little too heavy. Evan swung the door inward, making his lifelong best friend stumble inward.

“You horny fucker, they just cleaned my office yesterday,” Evan chided his pal, punching him solidly in the shoulder as he fell into the office, “now they’re going to have to do it again.”

“Oh, it was so worth it to hear that performance Maestro! You must have blown that bitch’s back out, you dirty dog—and sad-sack’s daughter! Legendary!” Ozzy proclaimed, all a little too loudly as he entered Evan’s office, making his way over to the hidden bar.

“What happened to your little lunch date?”

“Well after you upstaged me so badly at lunch, just the sight of her was starting to make me sick. To be with the same woman I fucked last night after noon—humiliating. I’ll never forgive myself for blowing you off this morning, clearly this was the opportunity of a lifetime!”

“I just hired her, so be nice.”

“You’re serious!?! She’s going to be working here?” Ozzy asked gleefully as he poured himself a four-finger glass of Scotch, “you dirty dog! Where is that slutty little angel anyway? Bathroom?”

“Yes, I wanted to spare her from you until I had a chance to tell you to behave yourself. You know that you have a reputation with HR already.”

“I’m hurt. I never behave myself as anything other than a perfect gentleman.”

“Sure you do, Oz.”
 
Sanna heard that Evan's partner and friend Ozzy had entered the office, she thought she heard him say something derogatory about her but she wasn't sure. She wouldn't have been surprised if he did.

Sanna looked at her naked body in the bathroom mirror. The one that Evan had just fucked. Hard. Used. But also given an earthquake of an orgasm. What she had experienced just today, made her look at herself in a completely new light.

Looking around the bathroom, she couldn't see any robes. Shit. But there were towels. Hearing the guys talking out there, Sanna thought there was probably no harm in her taking a quick shower. After she was done, she wrapped herself in a white towel, combed her blonde hair with a brush and checked herself in the mirror before opening the bathroom door.

The two men looked at her, and the way they looked at her, in those two or three seconds of silence before that Ozzy opened his big mouth, was a kind of recognition she had never experienced before. Two successful Alpha men, just... looking at her. In awe? Of her beauty? Yes, her beauty. And yeah, maybe there was some awe involved. But what really made them both stare silently was much more base, much more primitive.

She was a young woman half-naked just a few feet from them. Now employed in their company. A girl who had just done unbelievably slutty things! And both of them recognized the possibilities. Maybe in slightly different ways, but still. Oh my, the endless possibilities.
 
Sanna’s reappearance from the shower brought a smile to Evan’s face, knowing how rough he’d used her, how badly he’d messed her up—for her now to emerge again from the bathroom clean filled him with optimism about this new relationship that he was ill accustomed to, though he had to admit, he did like it.

Perhaps it was a sign that he was aging, that Evan could fetishize youth in this way, as his whole life had been a succession of records broken for being the youngest—youngest to net a million independently, youngest to book a major overseas client, youngest to run his own team, sales records, so on. Unlike Ozzy, Evan had busted his ass to escape the nepotism tag, while his counterpart all but flaunted his genetic lottery winnings.

“Welcome back, I trust you enjoyed the six shower heads?” Evan smiled, not really intending any innuendo, he just really liked his shower. The tankless water heater ensured that the hot water never ran out.

“My God—like a true vision! And you share DNA with the Dipshit—I mean, Mr. Cross. Bob Cross is your father… like, by blood and everything? He wasn’t some rebound for your sexy, goddess mother?”

“Come on, Oz. Don’t be a dick to her. She doesn’t even work here yet and she’s already done more for the company than you have in ten years.”

“Ah, but I do nothing on principal.”

“Yeah, the principal of bullshit.”

“I’m proving a point!”

“No one has ever argued against nepotism and the advantages of being born well. You’re not proving anything that everybody doesn’t already know.”

“Oh, so you’ve got it all figured out, do you? You were born into almost identical circumstances, but you work your ass fucking ragged, and look at you now, you have the same job as me. Our offices are the same size.”

“Yeah, you only get the big office because everybody knows I cover for you, dipshit. It’s an open topic of conversation at those board meetings you never bother to show up for. That’s your problem, Oz—you think it’s some big conspiracy why shit keeps falling your way, but the truth is that people keep covering for you, you just don’t know it because you’re too selfish to notice.”

“Inspiring loyalty is a talent, Evan. That’s the slack of yours that I pick up. You’re just too focused on proving your worth to your daddy to notice where your game needs improvement. I mean, you’ve got this hot, young piece of ass—like the sweet lord Lucifer touched the ground and made a perfect little thing—and your first instinct is to hire her?”

Evan didn’t often feel self-conscious, but only Ozzy could really make him feel insecure like this, his childhood friend knew him better than anyone and also knew where his insecurities were. Instinctively, and not really thinking about the thoughts or feelings of a freshly fucked eighteen year old, Evan pulled Sanna into his lap by her slender wrist. Almost using her as a shield against Ozzy.

“You ought to be making more serious moves on this girl, Evan—not making a PR hassle of her. That’s all I’m saying.”

“I need your advice on women as much as I need your advice on investments. Where are we going to do dinner tonight?”

It was after four, the work day was done, not that either of the execs had done much of anything, but they were already planning their extravagant and tax deductible meals.
 
Evan and Ozzy argued, like two people who know eachother very well argue. Sanna stood there silent, thinking that the fact that she had emerged from the bathroom wrapped in just a towel that barely covered her ass, would raise more attention that it did at this point. She was glad that it didn't. Passively listening to the guys also gave her an opportunity to relax and distance herself from what had happened in this office just a while ago: A crazy pornographic sexual act that had made her absurdly aroused.

So she wasn't totally concentrated on what they actually said at first, but coming around eventually she did pick up some of it. They were discussing her as an object. Or at least Ozzy was. Asshole.

But she also noticed how Ozzy managed to pin-prick Evan, getting to him. Picking at a weakness. For some reason she couldn't really explain right then, it actually made Ozzy grow in her eyes. The asshole had something..?

Evan grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him, down onto his lap. The towel opened up as she sat down, and naturally Ozzy's sly eyes didn't miss any detail of the two seconds Sanna's pussy was visible. As they discussed dinner plans, Sanna thought about her boyfriend and her father. She needed to talk to them.
 
Ozzy licked his lips slowly as he glimpsed Sanna’s exposed pussy when it was revealed to him, bald, pink and so exquisitely tight—just how he liked them. He could imagine himself, coke dusted and primal, slamming that tight little pussy with all of his might until she came so hard that she looked like she was being electrocuted.

“I’ll put a call in to Le Petit Mort, they know me there, they might be able to slide us in this late,” Ozzy answered, dispassionate, giving no hint of the debauchery that was taking place behind his eyes, “for three, I’m assuming.”

Ozzy just briefly paused what he was doing on the screen of his smartphone, just long enough to confirm that Evan didn’t object to the idea of Sanna joining them on their nightly meal of excess. Dinner was almost like a celebration every night for these two, rich beyond their own ability to spend, the necessity of nightly meals became a handy excuse to spend beyond reason again and again.

Le Petit Mort was Michelin start rated and typically didn’t take anyone without at least two weeks prior notice, but young Lotharios like Evan and Ozzy could more-or-less seat themselves anywhere at any of the high-end restaurants around the city. Their reputation was better than a reservation to most, given their penchant for overspending and over-tipping.

“Yeah hello, this is Mr. Walker. Yes, that’s me. I’m looking to book a table for three at around seven…” Ozzy was already on the phone as Evan gently swept Sanna’s golden hair off of her shoulder to kiss her neck, “yes I’m aware of your reservation policy, but I’m a regular… is Tawny there? Yes, alright… tell Tawny that Ozzy and Evan want a table for three… Yes, seven-thirty is fine… thanks, sweetie. See you then. We’re in!”

Ozzy slapped shut his phone triumphantly, holding his arms out for acclaim.

“Good work, Oz. Sanna, we ought to get you some new clothes—you look cute and everything, but Le Petit isn’t just some restaurant. Why don’t you borrow my black card and I’ll send you to Barney’s ahead of us, you can get all dressed up, have the counter girl do your makeup and whatever else—it’s on me. Then we’ll meet you at the restaurant.” Evan spoke slowly, his chin rocking up and down on her exposed, slender shoulder.

Not as concerned with Sanna’s opinion on the matter Ozzy casually walked over to Evan’s desk and called the front desk.

“Yes, hello, this is Mr. Walker at Mr. Turner’s desk. We’re going to need a Towncar as soon as possible.”

“Of course… Sir.” the front desk girl was young and sexy, so naturally Ozzy fucked her weeks after she’d been hired.

Just as Ozzy was about to hang up, Evan’s secretary paged in.

“Um, sir… uhh Mr. Cross is here to see you… No, sir! Wait!”

Moments later Bob Cross’ silhouette appeared outside of the privacy frosted windows, knocking blindly on the glass.

“Sanna! Are you in there, Sweeetie? Mr. Tuner, it’s time for Sanna to go home! Where is my daughter?” Bob’s voice rose in pitch, urgency and volume as he continued shouting, the elderly secretary trying in vain to wrest him away from the glass.

“Oh god…” Evan rolled his eyes, he’d all but forgotten about Bob. Ozzy, meanwhile was laughing so hard he had to lean over Evan’s desk, “I have a private elevator into the garage. You don’t have to deal with him if you don’t want to…”
 
Le Petit Mort!?!?

Oh god. Sanna had naturally heard of it, but had never ever been even close to dining there. The only college students who would have, would be children to the filthy rich. She knew one, a friend of Peter's, who went there often (it seemed). But his dad was also the CEO of an investment bank. Yes, it was that kind of restaurant, of almost mythical stature.

The fact that Ozzy could so easily get a table for them at such short notice impressed her immensely. It's the kind of thing she shouldn't be impressed by - actually she and Peter usually sniggered at his friend's boasting when he'd eaten at Le Petit Mort. But well, here she was and there she was going - and when Evan told her she could go shop for free, the joy she felt inside wasn't anything she denied herself. Evan's touching and nibbling at her as all this unfolded was just a perfect moment. Oh wasn't it!?

She had retrieved her phone while the men were speaking, and the three texts from Peter in increasing degree of annoyal at her absence made her heart beat. First from the simple fact that she was usually very punctual herself and now she was not just late but she was a no-show. It was so unlike her. But then she also realized somewhere that her heart was beating faster at the excitement of it. The thrill of being "bad", maybe? It was like she blocked out the fact that she had cheated on Peter. Bigtime.

Sanna answered. "So sorry, baby... Things got out of hand here, I'll explain later. I'm ok, just things turned out differently than I expected. Luv u!"

Did she love him still? Yes the believed she did.

There was also a text from father. But she didn't have time to answer that before her father's actual physical figure arrived at the scene, his unmistakable voice from behind that weird glass frosted door. Fuck.

"You both go. Let me handle him".

Sanna stood up, and started to collect her clothes from where they lay. She didn't even care about Ozzy's presence - she dropped the towel and pulled on her panties and the rest of it.

"Turns out your new intern has some balls, bigger than yours, Evan!!" Ozzy laughed again, and started for the escape entrance. Evan ignored him and was about to say something to Sanna, probably something about that it was his responsibility, but she cut him short:

"It's fine, I promise. I know better than you how to handle him. And I don't want him to get into a shitstorm because of me, I don't want him to lose his job... Please, go..."

Evan smiled and followed Ozzy to the elevator. Sanna walked up to the frost glass, and informed the secretary with a clear voice to let her father in.

"Sanna.. where are.. are you here alone..?"

Bob looked round the immense and luxurious office, like he was taking in the splendor rather than his daughter.

"Yes they just left, and I'm leaving with them, dad".

Sanna picked up her handbag and her shoes, as if ready to leave.

"But.. what's going on, sweetheart?`Are you.. I mean, are they being good.. I know they can be horrible people, god knows I know all about that.. Now come on, let's go home, I can..."

Sanna put up her hand, and it was enough to stop Bob in his tracks.

"Dad, they have been perfect gentlemen, actually. And they are taking me out to dinner. Please stop worrying. I know this day turned out differently than we both expected, but.. I'm happy. You should be too. Maybe I can speak to them, you know, about your situation here? Perhaps see if anything can be improved..?

Bob might have been many things, but he wasn't a complete fool. And here his daughter, one day at the office, telling him she could fix his situation. But Bob was a kind man, and he smiled at Sanna, saying:

"It's ok.. Don't worry your pretty little head about that. Have a good evening, then. But please, just promise me one thing - stay away from Ozzy. He's the worst. The worst..."

They hugged briefly before Sanna headed to the bathroom to fix her make-up and hair. Had her father seen what she now saw in the mirror? A young girl who had just a while ago had her brains fucked out of her? Her make-up smeared, her hair in a mess? Her heart started beating fast again - of course he had.

Bob left the office and went back to his floor and anyone who had met him on the way could have asked "why the long face?". It was indeed a very long face, and it was grey and haunted. Bob knew she'd had sex, it was written all over her face and she smelled of it. He just hoped to high heaven it was only Evan.

Sanna descended to the parking garage and the waiting towncar.
 
“You’re going the wrong way,” Evan remarked, curious as they passed the fourth liquor store in two blocks and then a pawn shop, “you know you’re driving us into the ghetto, right?”

“Why, you scared?” Ozzy chuckled, turning off of the main street into what was unmistakably the wrong neighborhood to drive a performance-tuned Mercedes through, “we’re just going to run an errand real quick. Don’t sweat it.”

“Oh for fuck’s sake, Oz. You brought me with you to buy drugs? You piece of shit. Didn’t you buy an eight ball just Sunday?” Evan was genuinely angry, he made a point of not getting too caught up into the drug culture that so many of his peers seemed to enjoy, “you’re getting way too strung out on that shit, bro.”

“Nah, don’t sweat it. I fucked with a stripper on Monday, you know how those hoes love the blow. Relax, nothing’s going to happen—besides, it’s a special occasion. We’re celebrating your new hire.”

“Yeah, yeah, fucking hilarious…” Evan huffed.

The deluxe, luxury vehicle pulled up in front of what Evan could only assume was a housing project and Ozzy gestured at the tough looking youngsters perched out on the stoop. He didn’t think that any of them could have been over twenty.

“What you need, money-bags?” the one who appeared eldest asked, leaning through the passenger’s window and talking over Evan, he smelled like cannabis and cheap, liquor store cigars.

“Just an eight-ball of yayo, cousin,” Ozzy responded, awkwardly trying to affect the young man’s speech patterns but being painfully transparent about it.

“Three bills.”

“No problem, let me see the product.”

“Not how this works, asshole. Cough up them green-backs or kick rocks, I’m not about to stand out here all day bickering with your white ass.”

“Fine, fine, here you go.” Ozzy lamented, passing over three hundred-dollar-bills.

“Pull up there,” the kid ordered after snatching the bills from inside the car, he indicated the street corner where some older kids were loitering on bikes. The kid flashed some hand signals to the older kids who beckoned Ozzy to pull up.

As Ozzy began rolling forward, one of the bike kids started riding the other direction and subtly tossed the bag through Evan’s open window and into his lap. At which point Ozzy turned back toward the upscale part of town.

“This shit’s gonna get you killed, Oz.”

“Oh please, they’ve got drive up service—besides, I bet your little project is going to cost you more at Barneys than I just spent.”

Evan couldn’t argue with that. They pulled up in front of Le Petit several minutes later and valeted the Mercedes. Evan was looking around eagerly to see where Sanna might have been approaching from, curious what she’d look like now.
 
Sanna had been to Barney's before. But hardly like this.

"Ms.Karlsson? Welcome to Barney's. We've prepared a program for you. Follow me!"

The personal shopper was a woman in her 40's who had a commanding manner to her, it was like things had already been decided as the woman led her through to where they had prepared for Sanna's arrival.

"Your employer has made some suggestions, I hope it will be to your liking..."

Sanna didn't know what to think, it was surreal to even be in this place - and she didn't know enough or was comfortable enough in the situation to have any objections. There was a dress, a pair of shoes and lingerie laid out for her. The heels were absurdly high, the panties was piece of flimsy material with only one objective - to please a male observer. The black little dress too was of such a quality, but Sanna did like it, it was beautiful. And she felt beautful in it. There was no bra. It wasn't that kind of dress...

When she had tried it all on, she was asked to remove it all and change into a robe. The staff worked fast, she was whisked off to a salon and sat in a chair where two girls her age simultaneously got to work on her face and hair.

One Sanna walked in to Barney's that afternoon. A different one walked out.
 
Back
Top