Swords sex and sorcery (IC)

Ellette was sent on a quest by Maggie to find a thimble,but not just any a gold engraved one apparently someone had stolen it from her and she wanted it back.However,Maggie herself could not go so she sent Ellette.

After months of searching she thought it was a lost cost;until she seen a guy that had a gold thimble she followed him and game to a town like none other.Looking around as she seen the guy set up a caravan by a local tavern.

"Hey Mr. how much for the thimble?" The big man looked her over and laughed "It will take a lot of gold girlie if you want this thimble" Ellette looked at him "I don't have much money besides it's stolen" The man snapped at her as he grabbed her throat "Shush" is all he said she glared at him 'Give me the thimble" she demanded the man ignored her and walked away.

Ellette looked at him "How much gold?" he looked at her "I changed my mind it's not for sale" Ellette scoffed in discuss. Looking as she noticed his baby dragon "Step away from him" she heard a booming voice "You want your dragon and I want the thimble I am willing to trade" the man threw the thimble as she caught it "Thank you" she smiled as she petted the dragon and continued into the tavern.

Looking around as she seen no one familiar sitting at the bar " can I get some water or tea whatever you feel like" she noticed the bar maid gave her a glass of tea "Thank you" Ellette continued to look around until she saw a promising group slipping off the seat she slowly edged up "Excuse me gentlemen may I join you?" she gave a sweet innocent smile.
 
Kris listen to the girl when she said her name was Katana and shook her hand, saying it was a pleasure to met her. After a breife moment of talking he wathced as Katana saw a friend and waved to them. Kris got up at the same time as Nayil when Katana got ready to leave and talk to her friend.

" Well " Begane as he sat his own cup down on the table, it was only after a briefe moment when he finshed his answer. " I was born in Hessia and spent most of my childhood there." he replied as he looked into Nayil eye's.

" As for Being one of the Notorious Hessian swordsman, You could say I'm notorious but not in the way as other Hessian's." Kris replied as his left hand thumbed his rapier. He saw that Nayil had a slight puzzled look on his face, most people did. He himself have heard that many Hessian's were cold blooded killers. Which he had met many like that but others weren't like that, they only kill when they have to or forced to kill an enemy.

" There are two types of Hessian's in this world" Kris replied as he leaned back in his chair


Kris turned his head at the sound of a female voice asking if she could join them, " Sure why not" Kris replied as he returned her smile
 
Last edited:
Nayil listened carefully and took note of every word said by Kris. He had met some Hessians in his travels and for the most he had been able to get along with them. Usually good swordsmen, polite and most of them were very refined individuals, very reasonable and had a very sane philosophy; others were not quite as like. At the present moment, Kris seemed to be on the first lot, with a bit more of a dash of youthful energy then most. The athalan smiled.

- There are two kinds - at least - of every single thing in this world, Kris. I drink to you.

With that, the athalan brought his mug to his lips and took a long gulp of his herbal drink. Then, when he was about to put down the mug, a girl came to the table a addressed the two men, asking if she could join them; the giant felt a cold wave crawl under his skin as he sensed the aura of magic around the girl, but he held it in. He took another gulp from his mug to give himself a moment then set it down.

Kris had already welcomed the girl and she had pulled back a chair and was sitting down when the athalan set his mug aside again. Very small - even more when compared to his own massive structure - she had very smooth features, probably from the mix of elven and human blood in her, but had somewhat of a shadow deep in her eye when she looked at others, although her voice had a sense of freshness and joy.

All of this the seasoned of the athalan took in a glimpse and he quickly decided he would keep an eye on the girl in front of him. At least for now. She seemed to be pretty harmless and looked like a child lost in a carnival, too amused and satisfied with what she saw to realise the perils around her. Satisfied with his decision, the athalan offered the girl a brief smile.

- Its a pleasure to have you at this table, miss.
 
Katana spent awhile talking to her old companion,and as he slipped her some gold gave him a peck on the cheek and excused herself to go back to her new found friends.Ordering a drink as she strode across to the table brushing past the new girl as she glared a little uneasy at her presence;upon her brazing past the elfling she sat down some more hot water to the giant man.

"thanks for helping me" she smiled as she sat upon his lap and kissed his cheek as she turned to Kris "Sorry I tried to steal the money I was going to give it to you since he had been cheating" she returned to attention to the man she was sitting on and sighed "I could use some help getting some supplies" she rubbed her hand across his face as she leaned against and hugged him as she removed herself and sat on the bench next to him.
 
“ Thank You” Kris replied with a smile and held his cup to Nayil
And took a drink from it.

Kris listen to katana say she was sorry for trying to steal from the men for trying to cheat him. Kris didn’t mind he had meet many stranger that have tried to cheat him so where able to get away with it others didn’t. “ Its alright people who try to cheat to win the game shouldn’t play the game in the first place” Kris replied as he looked at Katana. “ Just be careful when you go out an about those men are not the ones to easily to forget and they many try to get revenge” he added as he looked at the new girl. She was an interesting one an elfling he meet a few before and where on good terms with most of them, the ones he wasn’t on good terms with respected him and helped him in return for favors.

“ What is your name Miss?” Kris asked the female elfling
 
Taken by surprised with the unexpected demonstration of afection from the amazon when she rejoined the table, Nayil decided it was for the best to not do anything, at least for the moment. Having the stunning woman by his side could prove useful later on, as she seemed to have acquaintances in the city. And a woman as beautiful as she opens more doors than a ram.

Returning her a smile, Nayil went for his mug and took another swig from it, pausing for a moment to savour the complex flavour of the herbal drink and enjoy its rich aroma, hearing her as she asked for help to obtain supplies.

- I believe you will find whatever you may need in the merchants that have set camp around the city, although I don't know any of them myself. If you'd like, I'll be happy to go take a walk around the merchants tents a little later.

Turning back his attention to the Hessian, the giant asked:

- And what brings you to this town, Kris? Although most of the people gathering around this town lately don't really need a reason to be anywhere. - A brief thought of the thugs he had thrown out a few minutes before crossed the athalan's mind. - Most of the rabble here will gather anywhere they can get booze and women. And lately those are two commodities with plenty of stock in this city.
 
" What brings me here" Kris began as he thought about it for a while, " Well I'm here looking for work," he finished his sentence but he only did after a brief moment of silence. It was as if he was looking for the right words.

" Being a gambler part time has its high points its quick to make money but I mainly like to do jobs as a body guard or as a training instructor." Kris added as he listen to the giant tell katana that he will help her look at the merchants items to find the right ones who wouldn't cheat them.

" And if you don't mind what brings you all here" Kris asked Nayil katana and the new girl
 
Rook sighed in to his drink, he had been having fun talking with the woman from before, but she was called away, she said she would stop by later if she could, but he didn’t hold out hope. He took another long drink and finished off his glass, a quick rapp of his armoured knuckle on the counter brought the barman over with another. “Mind you don’t get to drunk to do yer job” the barman warned as he put down the drink in front of Rook, he just waved him off, it took a lot more than a few drinks to put him out of commission.

Just as rook was taking the first sip, a rather inebriated couple were almost knocked over as a stout dwarf pushed his way through the door “Watch where ya goin ya tall bastards!” he grunted trough his thick white beard as he readjusted his helm and trudged on, navigating his way past all the people in the bar and to the seat next to Rook by brute force alone “pour me somethin twice as hard as what the furballs havin”

“Good to see you to stumpy” rook retorted without even turning from his glass “do you have a reason for coming to this little dive today, or are we just going to get as hammered as possible like usual?” he asked before taking a sip, for a moment getting nothing more than an incomprehensible grumble from him at first, but when a large metal tankard slammed in to the counter before him he loosened up.

“Both” he said, his moustache twisting in such a way that he just might have been smirking before the tankard was raised to his lips and a good deal of it disappeared down his gullet “I was over at the butchers, gettin myself some good bacon, but he told me he was all out. Turns out over half the boys that normally bring him their kills didn’t show up today” he said with a scowl “I figured they just got lazy an didn’t bother, so I wen lookin for ‘em so I could work out my frustrations at no getting my bacon.”

“This going somewhere?” Rook asked, finally bothering to look away from his drink “Shut it furball! I’m gettin there” the dwarf took another drink and continued “I look all over, cant find’em, so I ask their friends” his moustache twisted again “they say they did go out huntin, but they didn’t come back.”

“And you want to go see what happened?” the dwarf shook his head before continuing to drink “I aint goin no place furball, I’m gonna drink till I pass out then dream of bacon, you’re the one whose gonna find out what happened, and you’re gonna make sure I get my bacon tomorrow.” Rook cocked an eyebrow at that, turning in his seat to look the dwarf in the eye “and just why would I do that?”

The dwarf smiled “I talked the butcher in to offerin a reward” Rook opened his mouth to argue, but he just couldn’t find the words “dam you to the abyss you short bastard of a dwarf” he said as he picked up his drink and stood up, starting to walk off from the bar “see ya tomorrow furball”

Rook quickly threw on his nice face, he didn’t intend to go out alone, no one to talk to, he needed to find someone to take with him, then his eyes fell across the table seating the giant that had caused such a fuss earlier. He made his way there and pulled a chair from a nearby table, sitting down without an invitation “hope you don’t mind me sitting down” he said, a fake smile still on his face “but I hate to talk business when only one person is standing or sitting”
 
Nayil was about to answer Kris question when the fur covered humanoid approached the table and sat down uninvited, mentioning something about business while sporting a fake smile, in a poor attempt to make his arrival less disruptive. The giant only gave him a stare cold enough to make a bear shiver.

- I've noticed you are acting as this establishment's bouncer. - The giant grabbed his mug and pulled it closer. - If you are here on behalf of the owner I assure you all damages caused by me during that little... argument... before will be taken care of. - Pulling up the mug to his mouth, the athalan took a long gulp, ending up to empty the mug. - Besides that matter, I see no reason for any further discussion regarding any sort of "business", kind sir. At least between the two of us.
 
Back
Top