What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Carl...I am glad to hear that your brother is doing better...

I am sorry about Abs' tail....I have a question....when you are sitting on someone's head (or face) do they sing "Davey....Davey Crockett!"

Honey123 said:
Oh, Carl...I am glad to hear that your brother is doing better...

I am sorry about Abs' tail....I have a question....when you are sitting on someone's head (or face) do they sing "Davey....Davey Crockett!"

I told you that was our secret!!!!!!!

Honey123 said:

sputter.. roflmao!
your secret is out.. how does it feel.. blow by blow commentary please

((hiyas honey!))

vella_ms said:
sputter.. roflmao!

((hiyas honey!))

A lady never sits and tells;)

vella_ms said:
sputter.. roflmao!

((hiyas honey!))

Hey Vella-girl!!

:kiss:

ABSTRUSE said:
A lady never sits and tells;)

It was more like a squat...but you're right -- since I am sitting crossed legged at my computer...my lips are "sealed"!

A brief rant on the subject of moods...

MEN!

He asks about my day. I tell him I've had a bad day, am in a bad mood, and have been ready to reach through the phone and strangle every freakin person I spoke to today at work. He ask why. I start explaining and he interrupts me to try to correct me about this miniscule thing (ON WHICH HE'S WRONG) and then continues to argue with me about it even though I work there now and he hasn't worked there for 5 years and he never worked in the area that I'm in and never had to deal with it anyway.

What part of I'M IN A BAD MOOD, EASILY PISSED, AND SICK OF EXPLAINING THINGS TO STUPID CUSTOMERS MUCH LESS MY HUSBAND doesn't he understand?

Done now. Thanks. :D

Re: A brief rant on the subject of moods...

minsue said:
MEN!

He asks about my day. I tell him I've had a bad day, am in a bad mood, and have been ready to reach through the phone and strangle every freakin person I spoke to today at work. He ask why. I start explaining and he interrupts me to try to correct me about this miniscule thing (ON WHICH HE'S WRONG) and then continues to argue with me about it even though I work there now and he hasn't worked there for 5 years and he never worked in the area that I'm in and never had to deal with it anyway.

What part of I'M IN A BAD MOOD, EASILY PISSED, AND SICK OF EXPLAINING THINGS TO STUPID CUSTOMERS MUCH LESS MY HUSBAND doesn't he understand?

Done now. Thanks. :D

Min, you seem upset. Everything okay?:eek:

kidding, hugging my little goslling.
ps. how's your shoulders feeling?

Re: Re: A brief rant on the subject of moods...

ABSTRUSE said:
Min, you seem upset. Everything okay?:eek:

kidding, hugging my little goslling.
ps. how's your shoulders feeling?

LOL Thanks, A/J. I needed that. Now I just need to get me a drink & I'll be set. ;)

Oddly enough, the knot in my back hasn't relaxed yet. :rolleyes: :D

Honey123 said:
It was more like a squat...but you're right -- since I am sitting crossed legged at my computer...my lips are "sealed"!

CD is back online and thoroughly enjoying that mental picture.

Thanks for the vision Honey. :D

Re: Re: Re: A brief rant on the subject of moods...

minsue said:
LOL Thanks, A/J. I needed that. Now I just need to get me a drink & I'll be set. ;)

Oddly enough, the knot in my back hasn't relaxed yet. :rolleyes: :D

Would a virtual massage help? Just lie back and imagine firm hands easing the strain and pressure away gently.

Og

cloudy said:
Now I'm a "cannibal" - sheesh.

And all the other epithets thrown about with total disregard for any 'facts'.

Apart from insulting all 'native' americans amicus has insulted most of Europe. It reminds me of those exclusive sects how believe that only those who believe in their own peculiar version of God are eternally damned and even those who believe will be damned unless they follow their leader implicitly. I hope amicus is in a sect of one but I am afraid there are more of them around.

Og

oggbashan said:
I hope amicus is in a sect of one but I am afraid there are more of them around.

Og

I think you might be surprised by how many more of them are out there. It's a little scarry.

:(

oggbashan said:
And all the other epithets thrown about with total disregard for any 'facts'.

Apart from insulting all 'native' americans amicus has insulted most of Europe. It reminds me of those exclusive sects how believe that only those who believe in their own peculiar version of God are eternally damned and even those who believe will be damned unless they follow their leader implicitly. I hope amicus is in a sect of one but I am afraid there are more of them around.

Og

*applauds*

I was really, really hyperactive today. Everybody thought I was high.. but no, never taken drugs before. I walked home with a couple of friends (actually, they walked. I skipped backwards and forwards and smiled and did 1 cartwheel on the street. Was really hyper and happy). Then dug into my 200+ DVD collection and now I'm reading the madder and madder thread on the feminine mistake...

Honey123 said:
Morning, Og....

One can only hope it does!

Afternoon here, Honey. But good, whichever it is.

Or get hijacked into even more irrelevance?

Og

oggbashan said:
Afternoon here, Honey. But good, whichever it is.

Or get hijacked into even more irrelevance?

Og

We're working on it :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back