And it's Russia for the win!

Pretty sure you don't have to disclose all your facts to get an indictment.
Pretty sure I didn't say that you do.

Pretty sure you have to stick to the facts you do disclose in the indictment.

Pretty sure I didn't say that you do.

Pretty sure you have to stick to the facts you do disclose in the indictment.

So at trial you can't bring in any facts not already stated in the indictment?

No.

At trial you can present all relevant facts to the crimes alleged. The indictment only needs sufficient facts to indict on the crimes for which the Grand Jury was empaneled.

Since there is no defense side of the GJ inquiry, the GJ can indict for crimes for which there are viable defenses. It becomes the burden of the prosecution to present additional evidence that those defenses are invalid under the facts as shown by the evidence.

I was just blown away when I learned Russians spent a million rubles to influence our election in 2016.
A million rubles! Holy borscht.

(Borscht is a sour soup popular in several Eastern European cuisines, including Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, Belarusian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Ashkenazi Jewish and Armenian cuisines. The variety most commonly associated with the name in English is of Ukrainian origin and includes beetroots as one of the main ...)

What a waste of resources.

Pretty sure I still didn't say that.

You can add all the facts you want that do not CONFLICT with the facts that got you the indictment. Those facts, you are stuck with. Hence, "Pretty sure you have to stick to the facts you do disclose in an indictment."

Nothing worse than a pedant with poor comprehension skills.

I was just blown away when I learned Russians spent a million rubles to influence our election in 2016.

(Borscht is a sour soup popular in several Eastern European cuisines, including Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, Belarusian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Ashkenazi Jewish and Armenian cuisines. The variety most commonly associated with the name in English is of Ukrainian origin and includes beetroots as one of the main ...)

How much borsct would $1,200,000,000 US (67,691,880,000 Rubles) buy?

You are actually unaware that The Clinton Foundation is the subject of an active FBI investigation? Really?

You also seem unaware of how much is known about those that were specifically not investigating Hillary, and specifically what they were caught saying about their non-investigation.

Do you actually read anything at all, or do you just tag along to yip at the back of the pack of those that you perceive to be on your team in any particular debate?

Yes I am aware, I was being facetious.

Someone who talks shit like you really shouldn't be trashing anyone. :rolleyes:

My point was the Clintons have been investigated over and over, a bazillion fucking times over Benghazi.. mostly have been a waste of time. So either she's a thousand times smarter than the republicans and/or there's nothing to be found.

All your ignorant conclusions of the mueller investigation are just ridiculous. It's an ongoing investigation and you dummies know as much as the rest of us. There has already been a good bit of malfeasance found, and personally I think much more is coming...but if not, I'll be satisfied as long as mueller is allowed to continue to the end without interference. Trump needs to shut the fuck up.. and so do you...and aj, and eeyore and vette.. et al.

If clinton is actually found guilty, lock her up. I have no problem with that. But the right wing witch hunts have gotten way past old.

Regarding as to why the Russians would have preferred Hillary over Trump. It begs the question, why wouldn't they?

Aside from the wild conjecture that Trump is vulnerable to blackmail, looking at the Clinton "foundation" and Uranium One it would seem that Hillary would be far more vulnerable.

More importantly look at her record as Sec. State. The weak responses re. Libya and Syria. The anemic sanctions on Russia for their activities in the Crimea and Ukraine. The close calls regarding the collapse of Egypt and Iraq. The weak response to China's incursions in the S. China Sea and the non-response to N. Korea. While true that Obama was president, if she thought those actions were flat out wrong she should have resigned in protest, she didn't. As a matter of fact she actively provided cover. She further promised more of the same should she have been elected.

So what has Trump done? Well, he's authorized lethal weapons to be sold to the Ukraine and we are going to rebuild our tactical nuke arsenal in response to Russia doing the same. Those don't seem to be the actions of a Putin puppet. He's braced the Chinese in the South China Sea and not only come down hard on N. Korea, but has strong armed the Russians and Chinese into doing the same.

Bottom line is that Trumps actions do NOT fit the narrative that the left is trying to sell.

Exact opposites most certainly do attract.

roflmao.gif

Regarding as to why the Russians would have preferred Hillary over Trump. It begs the question, why wouldn't they?

Aside from the wild conjecture that Trump is vulnerable to blackmail, looking at the Clinton "foundation" and Uranium One it would seem that Hillary would be far more vulnerable.

More importantly look at her record as Sec. State. The weak responses re. Libya and Syria. The anemic sanctions on Russia for their activities in the Crimea and Ukraine. The close calls regarding the collapse of Egypt and Iraq. The weak response to China's incursions in the S. China Sea and the non-response to N. Korea. While true that Obama was president, if she thought those actions were flat out wrong she should have resigned in protest, she didn't. As a matter of fact she actively provided cover. She further promised more of the same should she have been elected.

So what has Trump done? Well, he's authorized lethal weapons to be sold to the Ukraine and we are going to rebuild our tactical nuke arsenal in response to Russia doing the same. Those don't seem to be the actions of a Putin puppet. He's braced the Chinese in the South China Sea and not only come down hard on N. Korea, but has strong armed the Russians and Chinese into doing the same.

Bottom line is that Trumps actions do NOT fit the narrative that the left is trying to sell.

He just snuffed a few hundred Russian "mercenaries" as well.

See, that wasn't so hard.

I dunno. It took three posts for you to understand you have to use tge facts you indicted someone for. It was pretty hard to convey the obvious to you.

Ah, Ukraine - speaking of the American deep state injecting itself horrendously into other countries' political affairs...

Wonder what blowhard Repuglicans would DEMAND if Russia overthrew the Mexican government and installed its own puppet on America's southern border?

Do you mean like they did in Cuba?

We'll see about that.

This investigation will cast a big net. There will probably be members of both major parties caught in this net, but the Stable Genius's long-standing ties to this network will do him in.

As much as he advocates for building walls, he probably would not do very well behind them. Personally, I think it would be a good learning experience for him, and the thing is, Pence will probably be aware of what happened to Gerald Ford's election hopes when Ford pardoned a pathological liar.

So, anyway, chances are good that Stable Genius might get some first-hand knowledge about walls.

Now, go run along, Que, and keep grasping at those straws.

Does anyone notice both the hope and desperation of those who pinned everything on this one last great hope that they were finally going to get this guy. Oh yeah, there was the delusional straw-grasping of Rory confident that the plunging stock market would take Trump out, but then again, we all know that Rory is neither economically or politically astute.

Here's a treat for everyone from not too far back by this one:

QUOTE=coati;88601659]My, my, my. Looks like the Stable Genius is edging toward the collapse of the U.S. government. The Art of the Deal.

This is similar to the collapse of the USSR. Every State for itself, and grab the riches while you can.

Rejoice, all you "self reliant" right wingers, as you continue to blame all problems on the minority party.[/QUOTE]

Post #297
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88601667&posted=1#post88601667

Does anyone notice both the hope and desperation of those who pinned everything on this one last great hope that they were finally going to get this guy. Oh yeah, there was the delusional straw-grasping of Rory confident that the plunging stock market would take Trump out, but then again, we all know that Rory is neither economically or politically astute.

Here's a treat for everyone from not too far back by this one:

QUOTE=coati;88601659]My, my, my. Looks like the Stable Genius is edging toward the collapse of the U.S. government. The Art of the Deal.

This is similar to the collapse of the USSR. Every State for itself, and grab the riches while you can.

Rejoice, all you "self reliant" right wingers, as you continue to blame all problems on the minority party.

Post #297
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88601667&posted=1#post88601667[/QUOTE]

Be patient. Just keep collecting your disability checks, making snide remarks about people who are not self-reliant, and reveling in your own delusion of political genius, because Mueller is just getting warmed up.

The next critical part of this story will be the Stable Genius's attempts to stop Mueller. The Stable Genius knows where this is headed, so he will try to stop it by any means possible.

And talking about "astute": Repugnicans continue to chant the No Collusion mantra for a leader who openly stated, "Russia, if you are out there listening, find the missing emails!" But hey, this is the guy who said he didn't know anything about his campaign members meeting with Russians.

They got a president elected who is beholden to them. I'd say it was one of the cheapest elections ever bought.

Back