Confession - a club. Scarletnym and Chgris proprietors

A nod to the bartender has her pressing a button, and the sound system hidden along the comes to life. An eerie voice intones words before a strong bass track and heavy metal guitars come in. Who is this irresistable creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?

I turn to my Pet, then back to the new arrivals. Hello Luna! Glad you could make it. The festivities are just about to begin.

And Pet? I believe they are playing your tune. I slap her bottom smartly, pointing to the curtained stage setup at the front of the main area.

My eyes gleam and I turn to my Master grinning wickedly.

Yes, my Master. I purr softly, jumping from the sting and slowly make my way to the stage. My legs tremble just a bit, wondering just what he has planned for this evening.
 
unconsciously bobs his head in time with the beat of the music, eyes sparkling and for the moment fixed on his consort
 
Merely a wave, Luna? After so long a time?

I shake my head, stalking slowly toward her. Surely at least a proper greeting is in order?

I catch her hand in mine, raising it to my lips for a kiss before grinning wickedly at her. Welcome to the party.
 
unconsciously bobs his head in time with the beat of the music, eyes sparkling and for the moment fixed on his consort

Turning I meet his gaze and wink, thankful he is here to share tonight with us. I step onto the stage and itch to peek behind the curtain.
 
slips away ostensibly to use the little girl's room...
but a little snooping may occur
 
My eyes gleam and I turn to my Master grinning wickedly.

Yes, my Master. I purr softly, jumping from the sting and slowly make my way to the stage. My legs tremble just a bit, wondering just what he has planned for this evening.

I follow her with my other senses, then release Luna's hand and turn, indicating by glance two of the waitresses, who rush forward to assist Scarlet in disrobing. I would have you unclothed my sweet Pet. And kneeling on the stage, then we can open the curtains and properly start the entertainment.
 
Merely a wave, Luna? After so long a time?
Surely at least a proper greeting is in order?
Welcome to the party.

grins up at him...up and up...

My arms were full, good Sir...

curtsies and then wraps myself around him, softly a whisper...
So glad to have you two back...among the living, as it were...
 
*Bringing my glass to my lips again I turn to answer Angel with a grin* ...there have been signs of her presence, but that is all.
 
I follow her with my other senses, then release Luna's hand and turn, indicating by glance two of the waitresses, who rush forward to assist Scarlet in disrobing. I would have you unclothed my sweet Pet. And kneeling on the stage, then we can open the curtains and properly start the entertainment.

I see the waitresses approach and turn back to my Master. A soft shiver runs through me and I nod.

Yes, of course, Master.

A small grin appears as I feel them stripping the corset and skirt from my pale skin. One at a time, I raise my leg, allowing them to remove the boots, leaving me bare but for my cuffs and collar. Their hands slide up over my legs, continuing higher as I drop to my knees. A soft kiss from each and they exit the stage, leaving me kneeling before the room.
 
a wave to the Weaver and then I turn away..

Must go...enjoy your night, sweet ones...
 
Much as we all hate to have you leave Luna, you invariably brighten wherever you go, and others doubtless need that too.
 
grins up at him...up and up...

My arms were full, good Sir...

curtsies and then wraps myself around him, softly a whisper...
So glad to have you two back...among the living, as it were...

It's good to be back. Back and among friends. Wraps her in hug, lifting her from her feet before kissing her gently on both cheeks and setting her down. Turning back to the stage, a wicked grin crosses my lips, remembering a time a year and a bit more ago. My talons manifest as I shrug out of my cloak, stripping off the tunic to walk toward my Pet, bare to the waist. I see you don't even need the count of ten any longer my Pet.

I reach the stage, bending down to kiss her deeply before pulling her hair back and swiftly tying it into a long braid. I tie one end of the new rope to the braid, then reach up to the curtains, throwing them back to reveal the stage and a padded table, tilted so the foot rests on the floor.
 
It's good to be back. Back and among friends. Wraps her in hug, lifting her from her feet before kissing her gently on both cheeks and setting her down. Turning back to the stage, a wicked grin crosses my lips, remembering a time a year and a bit more ago. My talons manifest as I shrug out of my cloak, stripping off the tunic to walk toward my Pet, bare to the waist. I see you don't even need the count of ten any longer my Pet.

I reach the stage, bending down to kiss her deeply before pulling her hair back and swiftly tying it into a long braid. I tie one end of the new rope to the braid, then reach up to the curtains, throwing them back to reveal the stage and a padded table, tilted so the foot rests on the floor.

I have learned well, Master.

My smile fades slowly as I watch him moving toward me. I sigh as his lips leave mine, grinning once more when I feel his hands in my hair. My eyes stare out into the room as I feel him attaching my hair to the rope. I turn my head a bit and see the table, shivering softly.
 
I find my eyes riveted to the scene before me, the talon, the kneeling. Even more than the visual, I can feel an anticipatory tingling as of something building. I'm glad I'm not alone. Lady Absinthe warms me on her way down.
 
Hmmm... I think that your present to me will be perfect for this my sweet one.

I turn to the side of the stage, and the rolling table set there. Tossing back the cover, I set the hook down, along with the TENS and assorted toys. Turning back to her, I wrap the soft rope around my hand, lifting upward, pulling Scarlet to her feet by her braid. Now then my Pet, All of our old friends already know this, but our new friends might not.

I turn back to our guests, at the same time leading you back to the table. My sweet Pet her is, of course, one of the Night like me. We heal rather quickly, so nothing we do will cause last ing harm. But even before she consented to join me in the Night we discovered one thing about her. My sweet one enjoys a bit of pain with her pleasure.

I turn back to Scarlet, and secure two lengths of chain to the ankle cuffs she wears. Two more are attached to her wrist cuffs. Lie back against the table my sweet one. Lie back and get comfortable, for now.
 
I watch closely as he reveals the toys, most of which I have felt but it's the few I haven't that heat my body. A soft whimper slips out as I rise slowly, loving the hard pull against my scalp. I move back with him, feeling the table hit the back of my legs.

Sharing secrets, Master? I can't help but chuckle, knowing he isn't sharing more than most have already seen. When he finishes securing the ropes I slip onto the table, smiling out at the room before leaning back. I shift a bit before relaxing, sinking into the padding.
 
I am afraid that to bed I must head soon. Not been sleeping well since losing my room to my niece.
 
Only a few, Pet. It wouldn't do for some unsuspecting mortal to try this and hurt the one they care for.

I take hold of the rope attached to her braid, and run it down the center of Scarlet's back, leaving the loose end at her feet for the moment. Prepare yourself my Pet.

I lift her left foot with my right hand, pulling the chain taut so that her leg is pulled toward her left shoulder. Holding her against the table, I do the same with the right, then quickly secure the chains so that she is held up by her legs and the friction of the padding. Her wrists follow, arms in front of legs at the knees, leaving her bare and open to my ministrations.

Now then my sweet one. Time for the last of your presents to me.

I lift the hook and a tube of lubricant, coating it throughly and rubbing some into Scarlet's bottom before setting the ball of the hook at her puckered entrance. Thank you for this gift Pet.

I press it into her, watching as she slowly opens to accept it, then sinking it fully into her bottom. The other end of the rope is threaded through the eyelet, and I pull it tight, arching her head back at the pull before tying it off. There now, how do you feel?
 
My eyes meet his, clouding over at his words. I feel the rope against my flesh and shiver. My lip pulls in, nibbling softly as he exposes me so completely. I want to struggle as he pulls my wrists up, securing me tightly.

I wonder if the choice in gifts was well thought out as I watch him preparing the hook. My eyes slip closed, my stomach trembling in anticipation.

You are welcome, my Master. I whisper softly

I feel it stretching me, gasping softly as it slips inside. My eyes open, widening as the rope pulls against the hook and arch to relieve the pressure.

I...I feel so exposed Master. I can't take my eyes off of his, a soft tremble running through me.
 
That's because you are exposed my sweet one. Exposed for me and our guests. I think something familiar is in order now before more new things.

I turn to the wall, throwing back a curtain, revealing a wide assortment of leather goods hanging in orderly rows. Taking down a deerskin flogger, I turn back, spinning it in my left hand. Now then... prepare yourself Pet.

I stand slightly to the side, and the falls cut through the air to slap down, fast and hard on scarlet's exposed belly and thighs. I set a steady rhythm, using a figure eight pattern, top left to bottom right, top right to bottom left. The falls bring a bright pink to her pale skin, marks healing as quickly as they are made.
 
Back
Top