To love the Spiritspeaker (closed)

Oh I know my geneology. Just don't really remember personally a home town we always moved with someone's work or for family and stuff.

She shrugged as she finished her food.

I have two locations to choose from for the next episode to film. I have been to both independently before. Ready to travel overseas?
 
Overseas? Like out of the country? Are you serious? Wow.

Eric had always dreamed of seeing the world, he even had bought a passport 5 years ago. But he had never used it and felt he would never leave the county.

I can be ready in like an hour.

He rubs her hand and smiles.

You just made my year.
 
If you are serious about permanently working for the show we travel worldwide I would have figured such a fan.knew that

She smiled with a soft laugh.
 
He chuckles too

Well, I knew you did specials and stuff.

His grin growing.

Stop laughing at me.

he shakes her shoulder. And begins to laugh and look at the table.

I just never dreamed I would be part of it.
 
Well you are Enjoy it.

She smiled and sighed. Really should be getting back to the motel.
 
He laughs harder.he forces himself to look away.

Oh my God. Sorry. Just the way you casually said that.

Still grinning he looks back.

I hope I can get a lift to my truck. I can grab my stuff. What time are we heading out.

By the time he finishes that, he realizes he had leaned in closer and she hadn't moved away.
 
Thats fine and we leave tomorrow afternoon fly overnight and get to Gatwick by 9 am their time. We will set up in the hotel and have a day to sightsee and collect information on the location we will be touring

She smiled nodding to the aide as they stood ready to go.
 
He sat a moment longer, maybe only a second. No one noticed hus slight delay.His heart in his throat. Telling himself, there will be other times.

They rode back in silence for the first part of the trip. Again they sat in the back, but each by Their window. Until he felt the need or desire to move towards the center of the SUV. Like he was being drawn to her. A voice in his head telling him to confess to her. With a whisper he says.

I don't expect you too, but I have loved you since I first saw you. I dreamed of one day meeting you. Thank you. I hope we can be friends.

He looks down and away, afraid of what he would see if he looked her way.
 
She was not sure how to take his words or what to say. She was more comfortable with the dead and spirits than actual people.

I... I don't know what to say. I... Am glad you are here with the show and that you are willing to be so honest and vulnerable like that.

She bit her lip and glanced over to him. He was rather attractive and such a sweet soul to put up with children ghosts playing with him. Could she ever feel something for the living.
 
She didn't say no, he told himself. The strange voice told him to take her hand. He hesitated. Looking at her. Studying her face, her eyes. Trying to read her soul. Again he heard, take her hand. Lightly he put his hand over here.

I didn't expect you to love me right away. Afterall, we just met. I just have the advantage of seeing your show and watching. I don't want to sound like a stalker.

Her smile, made him smile.

Oh, I guess I am though. But we have an escort and I hope I'm not too creepy. Unless you like that sort 9f guy.
 
No not creepy...

She looked at his hand on her then back to his face and smiled.

Well let's get you back to your truck we all have to be ready to leave tomorrow.
 
He smiled at her.

Thank you. This really means a lot to me.

The rest of the drive was a blur to him, not lost in thought.

By the time he had packed and made it back to the hotel, the trucks were all gone. Even the SUV was gone. He sat in his truck, dumbfounded. Was he late? Did he have the wrong address somehow?
 
All the vehicles they had rented we're returned the Aid waved him over.

Park over here we can store yet ur vehicles here while we are gone by overseas
 
Ok thanks.

I drove over and parked. Almost immediately I was hit with papers to sign. Then we all waited and I listened as the crew traded stories from the last trip. Sadly I did not see the woman I confessed my love too. Thankfully the crew was not told or atleast did they make reference to it.
 
She will be here...

The directors aid looked over with a smile.

Can't do the show without her.
 
He understands, finishes his paperwork and waits.

The camera and sound guys call him over to discuss teams on the trip. Eric gets Dean, the most experienced sound tech. He nods as the "Let's roll" call comes.
 
She pulled up and handing over the rental car and joined the rest of them.

So are we ready to go?
 
Back
Top