Do You Read Transvesite/Cross Dresser Erotica?

Thanks! That was an early effort...

Have you read my Conversation with a Lady?

If that's your recommendation, I'll take a peek. Thanks for the suggestion!
(Edit to add: you should put a link to your story page in you signature...easier to find your stuff ;) )

We dont need to be humiliated just cuz we are a little pervy, bejabbers.

Exactly. Sex should be fun! I know some enjoy the humiliation. But that can't be the only way to enjoy this particular kinky predilection!

Last edited:
The first chapter in my new series "A Sissy's Journey" is now published. This is a seven part story about a young man who, like most non-gender conforming folks, is trying to figure out why he is so different. Lucky for him, he has a best-girlfriend who helps him unmask the beautiful fem-male hidden inside. But it's never easy, and doubt and fear rear their ugly heads in an attempt to keep him from flying free.

All seven chapters are complete and submitted. So there is a complete story. Only the first one is up, but from what I've read the admin will dribble them all out one every few days????

Hope some of you folks will read them and let me know what you think in either the comments or PM...or even here on this thread ~:rose:

A Sissy's Journey -> https://www.literotica.com/s/a-sissys-journey-ch-01 (tags: cross-dresser/gentle femdom/transgender/bisexual/older man - younger man/gay/gay love/gay first time)

Thanks for sharing your erotic imagination on the subject. I really enjoyed it. I gave more detailed criticism in the comments section of the story, but want to give you some praise here so that others will be prompted to give it a read, enjoy it, & share their thoughts with you! Keep having fun with your writing! Hugs & :kiss:es, Jenna

Big fan of T-girl/CD erotica. like to praise not degrade, but everyone likes what they like

Thanks for sharing your erotic imagination on the subject. I really enjoyed it. I gave more detailed criticism in the comments section of the story, but want to give you some praise here so that others will be prompted to give it a read, enjoy it, & share their thoughts with you! Keep having fun with your writing! Hugs & :kiss:es, Jenna

Jenna, I did see your comments on the story page and appreciate the time you gave. I read your own work this morning and found it very well written and, in my view, unique, as I describe in the comment there. I feel I need to urge you to pick up your pen again, it's been far too long since you published something. Those who enjoy this genre should go read that...and please do vote your opinion.

Since I'm here; I'll repeat what I wrote you in private in regard to the "humiliation factor" in your comment. I used humiliation/embarrassment as a tool to portray the confusion and apprehension most folks feel when they first realize they have non-hetero desires and/or desires that blend toward the opposite gender. Rest assured, in the later chapters the young hero is far more confident and settled in his sexuality.

(ETA: I see dacoach has also left a comment - Thank you ~ :rose: And yes, our young hero's ass does come into play as the story moves forward...but you'll have to read it all to find out more...no freebies from me :D )

And dominance can be without humiliation. It can be sensual, too!

Actually, I would say that it is more sensual. To my mind, sensuality resides at the junction where mutual trust and emotional connection joins erotic physical expressions of passion. Humiliation, on the other hand, is edgy, experimental play between lovers...there are too many varied emotions involved, and both mind and body are too unsettled to sink into the focus of sensual satisfaction. Dominance that leads to sensuality is, to my mind, a protective and nurturing dominance..a place of rest and security for the weaker partner. (and, this very thing could describe the aftercare for the sub which is a big part of BDSM in general...the play is edgy, but the aftercare is sensual, etc.)

Last edited:
I enjoy transvestite & crossdresser stories. I even enjoy the fetishistic ones, but I do find the humiliation aspect a bit repetitive & generally not my taste. But, if the sex scenes are good, I still read them. I do like more realistic stories. I find them more engaging & when the sex does come up, I feel more invested in the character's pleasure. Still, when I am looking for immediate titillation, I might glaze past a good story rather in search of the excitement. My bad to be sure. I certainly would welcome more supportive & positive explorations of the crossdressing characters enjoying their sexuality in stories. Thanks for bringing up the question. Lastly, I enjoy writing erotica as well. Particularly with trans characters, but I can get a little distracted & don't always finish the stories & can be too exacting in my editing. Hopefully I can get a couple finished stories edited & shared in the near future.

I do to, enjoy transvestite and cross dressing stories. Me being bisexual and a cross dresser I all so enjoy getting caught dressing stories as well. Over the years I been caught cross dressing 3 times. @ of the times it turned out great one time it didn't.

I do to, enjoy transvestite and cross dressing stories. Me being bisexual and a cross dresser I all so enjoy getting caught dressing stories as well. Over the years I been caught cross dressing 3 times. @ of the times it turned out great one time it didn't.

Sorry to hear about the odd time out. Glad two of them were positive!

Jenna, I did see your comments on the story page and appreciate the time you gave. I read your own work this morning and found it very well written and, in my view, unique, as I describe in the comment there. I feel I need to urge you to pick up your pen again, it's been far too long since you published something. Those who enjoy this genre should go read that...and please do vote your opinion.

Since I'm here; I'll repeat what I wrote you in private in regard to the "humiliation factor" in your comment. I used humiliation/embarrassment as a tool to portray the confusion and apprehension most folks feel when they first realize they have non-hetero desires and/or desires that blend toward the opposite gender. Rest assured, in the later chapters the young hero is far more confident and settled in his sexuality.

(ETA: I see dacoach has also left a comment - Thank you ~ :rose: And yes, our young hero's ass does come into play as the story moves forward...but you'll have to read it all to find out more...no freebies from me :D )

Thank you for your input! :rose:

Well, for those that like the sexy seduction and tender emotion, my final chapter of “A Slut’s Triangle” is a bonus chapter to the series meant for my readers that wanted Ashleigh to find a guy that actually treated her right.

I haven't actually read any, except for one very short story, but I'll be writing some soon as I'm just embarking on a role play thing with a fellow litster. I've already written the opening chapter, waiting for response now.

Well, for those that like the sexy seduction and tender emotion, my final chapter of “A Slut’s Triangle” is a bonus chapter to the series meant for my readers that wanted Ashleigh to find a guy that actually treated her right.

Wonderful work!

I haven't actually read any, except for one very short story, but I'll be writing some soon as I'm just embarking on a role play thing with a fellow litster. I've already written the opening chapter, waiting for response now.

Title? Maybe a link?

I’ve very much enjoyed the Slut’s Triangle, thank you!!

Most, if not all of the erotic stories I've written involve trans characters, crossdressing, and occasionally both. The one I'm currently working on involves a lover's triangle between a trans woman, a female barbarian chieftain and the effete son of a powerful king. Who knows if it's any good, but the response has been positive so far, at least. :)

I like reading good TV, TS, TG stories as long as they don't become too formulaic. That section used to be one of my first stops when perusing new stories but the quality and variety of the stories kind of fell off and I stopped venturing into there as much.

The old, "You've got a what between your legs"....?" stereotype becomes old real fast.

Maybe it's time to wade in again and see if there's something new....and touching.

Last edited:
I like reading good TV, TS, TG stories as long as they don't become too formulaic. That section used to be one of my first stops when perusing new stories but the quality and variety of the stories kind of fell off and I stopped venturing into there as much.

The old, "You're got a what between your legs"....?" stereotype becomes old real fast.

Maybe it's time to wade in again and see if there's something new....and touching.

You hit on an important note for me as well. Almost every story in the section follows the same “mold”. I couldn’t stand reading paragraph on top of paragraph about the entire process of getting dressed up and the same old storylines. I decided to start writing my own storyline just to see how it fared against the typical “mold”. It didn’t do too bad and towards the end of the series my level of writing actually improved enough to where I went back and updated the entire series.

Anyway, thanks for bringing that point up in discussion 💋Kant

I’ve very much enjoyed the Slut’s Triangle, thank you!!

I’m glad you enjoyed reading my series🌹I put so much about me into it and, in ways, I wish I could have taken the storyline further and deeper.👠👠👠Kant💋

Yup, I think the next story I write is going to be about two best friends with one discovering the others “secret” accidentally. Should be an interesting story. I’m going to draw heavily off my diary and love letters🌹

Back