Once upon a time, this worked

:)

Well they do say do something every day that scares you... ;)

I couldn't do what you do.

keeps me alive and always paying attention to the details and stop accidents before they happen . this job isn't for everyone but the pay is nice lol

Hey curvyallyson, what part of Canada are you in? I am in Banff enjoying the upcoming ski season and cooking in a high end restaurant

Hi Allyson

Wondering what would make you happy. A bit of banter, perhaps an exchange of fantasies or real life experiences? Sharing some secret passions?
I'd love to find a sexy online woman friend to play with. Could you be her?

A genuine, sweet, offbeat and generally fun girl looking for friends and possibly more.

Tell me one great thing about you that will make me curious to learn more.

Honesty is a must. No games. No bullshit.

Fair?
For me, the one thing I prize above most is a friend or partners ability to use their mind for sexual banter, role play, et al. If the person is simply about sucking and fucking without any buildup or anticipation, well, the older I get it just isn't that much fun.

I love bird.
A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
Well obviously everyone knows about the bird, bird is the word

Hi Curvyallyson,

I am a British expat in the U.S. - I am interested in psychological aspects of sexuality, learning more about how the mind works within and around sensual subjects and imagery. In that sense I am drawn to exploring deep subjects in which arousal takes place - things like food or other associations. I am also a pretty good writer that needs a partner with whom I can develop a broader and more intimate vocabulary and language.

Thanks, see you soon

JR

Wondering what would make you happy. A bit of banter, perhaps an exchange of fantasies or real life experiences? Sharing some secret passions?
I'd love to find a sexy online woman friend to play with. Could you be her?

The banter does it for me. If I meet someone who can mentally playfully spar with me and hold their own, I'm happiest then.

For me, the one thing I prize above most is a friend or partners ability to use their mind for sexual banter, role play, et al. If the person is simply about sucking and fucking without any buildup or anticipation, well, the older I get it just isn't that much fun.

Exactly right! The mental build up is almost more important to me as I get older.

Back