A Passing Interest - Redux

One last pic for a few days... since I'm being an ass today, I might as well show it off.
And by the way, can y'all tone it down with the random dick pic pm's and offers to do naughty things to my bits? You may intend for it to be flattering but it comes off as down right creepy. K, thanks.

Thank you. That is an amazing photo of a stunning ass. Love the panties as well. Such a beautiful canvas.

One last pic for a few days... since I'm being an ass today, I might as well show it off.
And by the way, can y'all tone it down with the random dick pic pm's and offers to do naughty things to my bits? You may intend for it to be flattering but it comes off as down right creepy. K, thanks.

attachment.php

I'm an ass guy and that's a mighty fine derriere :caning:

attachment.php

Mmmmm now that is a lovely vision, and since it may be your last for a few days I will treasure it. :heart:

Now I better shoot off and delete that dick pic pm I was composing ;) xxxxx

I just found the thread. It is really wonderful seeing you back posting again :rose:

attachment.php

Wowza. Intensely arousing and artistically erotic...well done! ;)

A Passing Interest - Redux
Be kind, please rewind.

No, wait.. that's not right. I meant Remember your P's and Q's, manners seem to endangered.

Ya'll know me... or at least a lot of the old timers do. I'm full figured, so if that's not your thing then scoot along. B & W pics are my trademark and comfort zone.

And now that the BS is out of the way... wabam! Pics. :p

There's a few of these red ux threads and no matter how carefully, repeatedly and slowly I look I can't find the ux. It hides better then that skinny, little sh-t Waldo. But my crappy puzzle skills aside...

WELCOME BACK JAF
For however long or short it is. You know what they say, time doesn't matter. And time seems to have left your photography skills and models form unscathed.

Thank you for the call back JAF. :kiss: Makes me feel like an old friend dropping by for a snuggle.

Color is the new black and white.

Damn. I clicked expecting to see an ass and instead it's a gluteus maximus. Well most of two really. You're such a tease JAF. Offering burro, donkey and mule pics and then posting scantily clad, sensuously curved hiney pics. OMG! :eek: That was click bait. Ok, you got me. I fell for it.

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. I put my dick pics and offers to do naughty things to your bits in emails because that way it's less creepy. Reminds me, it's picture time. ;) :devil:

Be kind, please rewind.

No, wait.. that's not right. I meant Remember your P's and Q's, manners seem to endangered.

Ya'll know me... or at least a lot of the old timers do. I'm full figured, so if that's not your thing then scoot along. B & W pics are my trademark and comfort zone.

attachment.php

Wabam!

Very, very sexy :devil:

Be kind, please rewind.

attachment.php

What a way to come back. Very sexy and erotic. I love colour pics, I am not going to lie about that. However, there is something to be said about great B&W pictures. They can illicit such arousing and erotic thoughts, and show such a truly stunning woman in a very alluring way. Welcome back JAF, and I look forward to seeing more of what you share.

attachment.php

Another stunning picture here...

Sadly, mired by the fact you have to put out a warning like that so swiftly after your return. Do people (men in this case obviously) not realise that unsolicited dick pic's are just NOT the way to go. Come on guys, show a bit of a class.

Anyways, thank you for sharing JAF and as stated previously, I look forward to more.

Be kind, please rewind.

attachment.php

You. This.

Holy crap, y'all...

I just checked on the thread (cause I was a dummy and forgot to set up a subscription for alerts.) For the sake of time, I'm going to make a one time only bulk "thank you" post....

Thank you all for your kind words and compliments!!:eek:

It's not much but here I am from earlier... after a 3 mile jog.. go me! I'll never be thin but, damnit, I can be healthy.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Holy crap, y'all...

I just checked on the thread (cause I was a dummy and forgot to set up a subscription for alerts.) For the sake of time, I'm going to make a one time only bulk "thank you" post....

It's not much but here I am from earlier... after a 3 mile jog.. go me! I'll never be thin but, damnit, I can be healthy.

attachment.php
You look damn sexy to me!

Holy crap, y'all...

Way to go! I've recently taking up running myself, and have a 5 KM run coming up in 2 months time that I have to get ready to :)

Oh and I also think you look hot!! ;)

Holy crap, y'all...

attachment.php

You're very welcome and lovely even after a three mile jog. ;)

Holy crap, y'all...

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2067326&stc=1&d=1554062857

So what do I have to do to not be a lazy ass? I've always hated running. :D

But you've always been looking good, so keep it up. :kiss:

Holy crap, y'all...

attachment.php

In my ever so humble opinion I think you look absolutely wonderful.....and well done you on the 3 miles :rose::heart::rose:

Holy crap, y'all...

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2067326&stc=1&d=1554062857

You look good to me.

Holy crap, y'all...

You gave us 4 days, 16 hours and 40 or so minutes to comment JAF. :kiss: Of course the comments stacked up like a pile of logs to make it through a long winter. The forgetting to set up a subscription alert deserves a long :caning: but we'll give you a one time only pass.

Healthy is the best goal. Genetics draw the outline but we (mostly) choose how to fill in the spaces. Keep up the good work and stay within the lines (when people are watching ;)).

You look damn sexy to me!

Well shucks.. thanks, hon.

Sweaty is sexy

Haha! More like drippy and a bit smelly. Blargh!

Way to go! I've recently taking up running myself, and have a 5 KM run coming up in 2 months time that I have to get ready to

Oh and I also think you look hot!! ;)

Good on you for doing that! I'm trying to build up my endurance before I start lifting weights again... which starts today. Ep!

You're very welcome and lovely even after a three mile jog.

Awww... thanks, hon. *sweaty hugs*

So what do I have to do to not be a lazy ass? I've always hated running. :D

But you've always been looking good, so keep it up. :kiss:

Want to know a secret? I have to count or listen to steady rhythm music when I jog so I can pace myself and remember to breathe... silly, but true.

And thanks, hon. Truly.

In my ever so humble opinion I think you look absolutely wonderful.....and well done you on the 3 miles :heart::rose:

*sweaty snuggles* Thanks, Captain Planet!

You look good to me.

Thanks, snookums! I appreciate it.

You gave us 4 days, 16 hours and 40 or so minutes to comment JAF. :kiss: Of course the comments stacked up like a pile of logs to make it through a long winter. The forgetting to set up a subscription alert deserves a long :caning: but we'll give you a one time only pass.

Healthy is the best goal. Genetics draw the outline but we (mostly) choose how to fill in the spaces. Keep up the good work and stay within the lines (when people are watching ;)).

But... what if I like the spanking? Does that mean it's still a punishment or a reward for bad behavior? Lol

My genetics say I shall always be large hipped and broad shouldered.. the rest will vary depending on my diet and exercise. I will miss my boobs when they shrink up.. *sighs* Wish they would stay and my thighs would shrink, but ah, well.

But... what if I like the spanking? Does that mean it's still a punishment or a reward for bad behavior? Lol

My genetics say I shall always be large hipped and broad shouldered.. the rest will vary depending on my diet and exercise. I will miss my boobs when they shrink up.. *sighs* Wish they would stay and my thighs would shrink, but ah, well.

Nothing wrong with liking spankings at all!! I'm particular fond of administering them myself ;) :devil:

I also like large hips, nice to have something to take a hold to at specific times :devil:

Holy crap, y'all...

attachment.php

I enjoy you as you are. :rose:

Holy crap, y'all...

attachment.php

I kind of think that you are perfect in every way. But hey( that’s just me.

Spankings you can have for good or bad JAF. :kiss: Intensity and duration vary between punishment and reward. That emoji says caning and that's punishment in my book. What can I say, I'm a traditionalist sometimes.

Accept and own the lines and the filling in is easy. When the boobs shrink start walking on your hands and take advantage of the thighs and the fact that far too many people spend all day with their head down and thumbs on their phones. ;)

Back