New Neighbor controls Young Maddy (closed for Elise_Costello)

Maddy was being driven mad by need, Jack continuously only giving her just enough to make her want more. His grin was as wide as it could be as the blonde writhed under his touch and gasped when he slid his fingers into her wet hole. She was getting almost dizzy, her body fevered from arousal. She needed to feel him inside her! But all he was doing was teasing...It was almost cruel, how good it felt when he pushed his fingers in her cunt, knowing how much better it got when it was his cock. Sarah tried to beg him to fuck her, too, but he was not yet ready to relent as he moved back up to her face. He stifled her moan with his cock, filling her throat as she heard her friend enjoying every second on the phone.

Her face was bright red, her hips unable to stay still as her poor little pussy ached to be filled. Every nerve in her body was ablaze, tears running down her cheeks as he pushed as far as he could in her throat, spit dribbling down her lips and over her chin. Jack had indeed said he was going to have her begging for his cock--and God, she was ready to all out scream for it. She had barely been able to take in a few shaky breaths before she felt something cold and wet along her lips, making them part in an uneven moan. Jack moved the ice cube down, leaving a glistening trail of goosebumps in its wake.

"Oh, fuck--I feel like I'm on fire...He's running an ice c-cube along my skin but--b-but he's got me so hot I barely feel i--ah!" He reached her aching cunt, her clit engorged from all the teasing and touching earlier. Maddy's hips surged upwards, her voice torn between moans and outcries. "Mmmmhnnnn--Jack, please! Jack please f-fuck meeee! Put your fat c-c-cock inside my pussy! I need to be filled by your massive meat, god, please! Jack! I need you! I need your cock!" She begged, pleaded, those blue eyes glimmering as she ground her hips against his fingers on her snatch. The ice had melted, leaving only a few extra drops glistening on her swollen lips as they blushed red with lust. Her puffy little pussy was more than ready, pushing herself to her tip toes to lift her hips off the bed as she arched her back. "Pleeeeease, fuck me, daddy!!" She cried out, legs trembling. She hoped--no, she prayed!--he wouldn't just tease her anymore. That he'd take his big fat shaft and stuff her up so full right now and not make her wait a second longer.
 
Maddy was ablaze with lust and Jack knew it was like holding a stick of dynamite. The fuse had been lit and it was burning ever closer to the powder that would explode. Hang on too long and the dynamite explodes in your hand, don't hold it long enough and you have to wait for the explosion. Jack was trying to wait to until the very last moment to put his cock into her sizzling cunt and feel her explode around it.

Listening to her moans that her body was on fire only fueled his own desires and evidently the fire within Sarah on the other end of the line. As Maddy begged and pleaded, her ass rising high off the bed, requesting his fat cock, the sound of moaning came over the phone.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck Maddy he's driving you and me wild." Sarah's gasps were getting louder and it was exactly what Jack was driving for. To make Maddy and her friend cum hard together. "Jack give her your cock ...... please ..... let her cum on that big stick."

Jack took a chance and asked as he moved down Maddy's body and slid between her quivering thighs. "Are you ready to cum Sarah because my kitten it ready to explode." He saw Maddy's eyes close trying to hold off until his cock slid deep into her cunt. "She's wrapped her legs around my hips and trying to draw my cock deep into her hot pussy but I'm waiting for just the right moment."

There was a moment of silence on the phone, followed by gasping sounds. "God yes Jack I can see you getting ready to fuck her. My pussy is so wet listening to you two. Please Jack give her what she needs. I need it too."

Jack knew she wasn't talking about his cock. She was at that point of self-pleasure and was probably wishing her artist boyfriend was in bed with her. The timing was right. Maddy's body was arching high off the mattress, her hips undulating, begging for his cock. Jack grabbed a pillow. "Let's get your cunt in the right position baby." Shoving the soft fluffy pillow under her hips, he grabbed his cock and aimed it at her hole, shimmering with her nectar dripping from it.

His own breathing was growing rougher as he rubbed his cock against the opening to her hot molten cavern filled with her lava ready to explode. Pushing slightly against the opening he felt his cock pierce the rosy pedals. Dropping down onto all fours, his arms resting on either side of her captive, Jack grunted, "Sarah I'm about to shove my cock into Maddy and I want to hear you cum with her."

There was a loud gasp on the phone and then Jack looked at the pleading eyes in front of him. His voice was a soft whisper, "Cum for daddy baby ..... tell daddy how much cum you have for him." And then there was no more waiting. Jack moved his hips against Maddy's feeling the intense heat of her lust enveloping it as it slide further into her cunt. He felt her legs tighten around his hips, her heels digging into his ass pulling, encouraging him to fuck her.
 
Maddy had thought Jack had given her orgasms like she had never known before--but after he moved the pillow under her back and ran the throbbing head of his cock against her glistening pussy lips, she knew that he was yet finding more ways to make her feel things she never thought possible. His voice was so sweet in her ear as she felt him push inside her just a bit. He wanted to hear her cum for him. Oh god, was he going to get what he asked for as he thrust forward and the blonde let out sounds she didn't know she could make. They sounded almost pained, so loud and sharp yet so blissful as her legs wrapped around his hips and she pulled at her bindings.

Jack's teasing had left her hungry, but his cock was now only making her want it even more. Every inch of her pussy was squeezing his shaft, coaxing it for the delicious cum she knew was building up in his balls as they slapped against her ass from the force of his thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhmmmmmmmm oh J-j-j-jaaaaaaack! Doooooooon't st-s-stop! F-fuck my little puh-pussy, daddy! Fuhck me as I cuuuhmmm for y-your cock!" Like a bitch in heat, Maddy yowled out every word, her eyes unfocused as she gave into the pleasure completely. Jack had hinted at his surprise all day--toyed with her about what was to come. And now she could see it was worth every second of waiting because the pleasure he was stirring up in her insides was so overwhelming. By only the third thrust, Maddy felt that knot in her core snap like it hadn't before, her tight little hole spasming so hard that she full-on squirted. Her womanly fluids glistening along Jack's abdomen, soaking down her legs and over his shaft and balls. Every thrust there after felt like a whole other orgasm every time, her screams of pleasure only broken by gasps for air.

Her hips slammed against his, wanting--no, needing--more. Her fingers gripped the nylon rope around her wrists, the bed creaking every so often as he worked her tight little cunt like a man on a mission. Faintly Maddy could hear Sarah softly squeaking; she was vastly more quiet when she climaxed. So much so that a few times Maddy had walked in on her because she hadn't even known anybody had been in the bedroom when she had been staying the night.

It was astounding, Jack making two young ladies cum at once, one being just a voice on a phone. Maddy wondered what new things Jack would show her in the coming weeks--months, even. The world of pleasure was about to get so much more expansive, without a doubt. The blonde bit down on her lip, her heels digging into the supple curves of Jack's taut ass as he fucked her into his bed, the look in his eyes making her whole body ignite. It was a feeling unlike any before when felt Jack tighten inside her, his eyes locked on hers as he held her. She was helpless in his arms, but safer than she ever felt as she gazed into those eyes and saw them glimmer when they both came at once. Her moans were stifled by his lips crashing into hers just then, feeling the tremor in his body as he groaned against her lips and every surge of his thick shaft reverberated in her cunt as it milked every drop of cum.

There was a stillness that fell in the moments after. Like some artsy filter on a photo, the edges soft and the lightening hued a gentle tone. Every inch of their bodies that were touching was so intense, every movement so slight yet pronounced as she felt him press his forehead against hers, his breaths rolling against her cheeks. Somewhere Sarah was still panting on the phone, but Jack grinned and told her goodbye before ending the call without another word. It was easy to see that he was quite satisfied in his eyes, but there was yet still hunger in his gaze. Tonight wasn't over yet, and they had it all to themselves. Maddy wouldn't want it any other way as she lifted her head and sucked Jack's bottom lip between hers, her legs still wrapped around his waist as his hands held her tightly to him. Everything was so warm, and soft, and sweet.

It was that moment that Maddy knew this wasn't just something she wanted for the summer. This wasn't just a fleeting season of passion; it was the first true spark of the most wondrous and awful thing she might ever know. The greatest of all life's beautiful tragedies--love.
 
The heat of her pussy was so intense that Jack groaned loudly as his cock slipped deeper into her. It seemed so different than any of their previous sexcapades. Jack felt her muscles squeezing his cock tighter than he could remember. It only took a few quick thrusts to feel her body tense and then her screams filled the room and the phone near her head. He gave his lover a smile and there was a glint in his eyes seeing her enjoying his surprise.

There was a lot of gasping and moaning on the cell phone and Jack knew Maddy's friend Sarah was thoroughly enjoying the experience. He didn't know how it was going to work out when he thought about it but he had an inkling they both loved sensual playtime. Now they would have something to talk about ..... sharing orgasms with Jack. One physical and the other mental. Oh how he would love to be a fly on the wall when the two friends got together to share this experience.

Ever since he met Maddy, his sexual drive was in overdrive and he didn't want it to slow down. Just looking the blonde undulating below him, her heels still digging hard against his ass cheeks sent shivers of lust careening throughout his body. He started thrusting harder, feeling her pussy squeezing his cock while her juices coated his muscle. And then he looked at her, his eyes telling her that the time was near and then he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ohhhh god kitten you are so fucking hot," he called out knowing Sarah had an orgasm and was breathing hard. "I'm going to fill your filthy pussy with my cum and then I'm going to fuck you all night." It was a surprising statement but the way he felt, he wanted her over and over. Gasping hard, he grunted, "Here is comes baby." He looked at the phone and added, "I'm filling her hole with my hot cum Sarah. To bad you can'[t watch your friend taking my hard cock."

He knew it would never happen that Sarah would be present but the thought of it drove him over the edge and his cock throbbed hard, spilling huge spurts of his seed deep inside her. His hips continued to pump hard against her hips, sending his cock back and forth, filling her with all his cum.

And then when he had managed to catch his breath, he smiled at his lover and kissed her quickly. Grabbing the phone he said, "I hope you enjoyed hearing Maddy get fucked rather than just howling." He didn't give her a chance to reply but clicked the off button. "I suspect you two are going to have an interesting chat."

As Maddy suckled his lower lip, he reached up and untied her wrists, immediately her arms encircled his neck drawing his lips into a powerful heated kiss. He could feel her body squirming against his and his hands roamed freely over her slick skin, rubbing the perspiration into her pores.

They lay together content to feel the calm after the storm wash over them. Jack had a suspicion that the calm would not last very long. He pulled his lips from hers, gazing into her eyes. There was something deep in those sparkling blue eyes that was different. He couldn't put his finger on it but he knew it had to be good.

He kissed her lips softly, sucking her lower lips and his tongue flicking over her upper lips. Letting her lips slip from his lips, he whispered, "God kitten that was great. I hope you liked your surprise."
 
Maddy let out her breath with a big grin, wrapping her arms around Jack's neck as he asked her if she'd enjoyed tonight. She'd have thought that would have been obvious with the sounds she had been making!

"Oh yes, Jack--it was quite something." Biting her lip, she rubbed her nose against his and chuckled. "I just hope I'll be able to handle whatever else you might have in store for me in the future, you naughty man." Stretching under Jack's sturdy frame, Maddy grabbed her phone and glanced at the time. It wasn't even as late as she had expected it to be; the night still stretched before them. "Hm...I don't think it's late enough for bed--though you certainly wore me out pretty good, baby." She added with a wink. "What do you think we should to pass the time?"

Her fingers trailed over his body, slick with sweat from the exertion of reaming her little pussy like no tomorrow. "Maybe we can play a game or something? I know it might seem a bit silly, but you can turn a lot of generic board games into pretty naughty fun with the right rules. Oooh! Or maybe I could get a massage? Help me get all relaxed and ready for bed, hm?" Of course, she knew that if he rubbed all over her naked body, sleep wasn't going to be what followed right after...
 
Jack smiled hearing Maddy tell him it was quite interesting. Sometimes people ask silly questions to know that they did the right thing. He was sure she enjoyed being tied up and her best friend listening to her orgasm but it was always nice to know he was doing the right things. Jack had so many ideas flowing through his head and he wanted to do everything with her. "I'm sure you'll be able to handle whatever I throw at you but will I be able to take what you might have in mind?" He chuckled wonder what kind of erotic and kinky things she might conjure up for them.

When she asked what he thought they should do, Jack had only one thing on his mind. He didn't speak right away and smiled when her fingers trailed over his muscular frame listening to her soft voice talk about playing a board game or giving her a massage.

'The one thing I want to do with Maddy is to make love to that gorgeous body of yours." His lips found hers and again he kissed them lightly pulling her lower lip into his mouth while his tongue flicked at it. "And I would love to play a board game or maybe an erotic card game with some pretty sensuous and naughty rules but we are not dressed for it. When we play those kind of games I want to see your body slowly revealed to me before I fuck that tight pussy of yours."

His hands roamed over her body, one on her back and the other over her hips and up her side until he found a perfect breast for his large hands. "Now a massage may be just the right thing to get you relaxed and in the mood for mor fun." He pulled his hands away from her and got up on his knees.

Pushing her onto her stomach was not met with any resistance. Frankly she half jumped at the idea of feeling his hands on her naked skin. "Mmmmm such a lovely body you have kitten. I'll be right back," he said jumping off the bed and running into the bathroom.

When he returned he was carrying a bottle of massage oil he had purchased a long time ago for his wife but she didn't want any part of it. Jumping back on the bed, he straddled her butt cheeks and then poured some of the scented oil on her shoulders. Rubbing her shoulders, he began to knead the stiff muscles.

"Your muscles are very tight baby. This should get them nice and relaxed," he sighed digging his hands into her muscles hearing her soft groan. His hands slid down her back working the oil into her skin and then along her sides, feeling the sides of her breasts squashed against the mattress. Over and over his hands moved up and down her back to her shoulders and back down to the small of her back. "I want you nice and relaxed before I move to your front," he grinned.

Moving his body down onto the back of her knees, Jack started rubbing the backs of her thighs, digging his fingers into the hard muscles. He smiled down at her ass which was moving on its own as if he were a musician and hitting all the tight notes. His thumbs slid down between her thighs working his way up to her pussy but not touching it. He was saving that for the other side.

"Does this make you more relaxed before we have some more fun?"
 
Maddy grinned when Jack said a massage sounded like a good plan; she was definitely into the thought of Jack just spending time running his hands over her body. Digging his fingers into her soft skin, loosening up her tense muscles before doing things that made her knot up again. It was like being an elastic band, being with Jack. One moment she was wound so tight she thought she might snap--the next she was just putty in his hands...

Effortlessly he turned her over and went to get some massage oil, leaving her a few moments to catch her breath. The last couple of days had been so amazing. And they still had so much time left tonight even, before she got to wake up in his arms...The first time she ever got to with a guy. Sure, she had been with a number of boys, and had a few passed out next to her in the morning. But never any sleep with her after 'sleeping' with her. No tender cuddling through the night, to be awakened with gentle kisses on her nose, or sturdy fingers pulling through her hair. With Jack she was going to get that, though.

It made her struggle to catch her breath as Jack returned and Maddy hid her blush against the pillow as he began to work on her aching muscles. Soft moans flitted past her lips, deep groans of relief and appreciation as he made his way down her soft body. When he paused after working almost all of her backside, the girl grinned at his question. She couldn't see his face but she knew he could tell she was thoroughly basking in his pampering hands. Slowly she rolled over from under him.

"Mmm, that it does, Jack. God you have some amazing hands! But I definitely need some tension released on this side, too." She bit her lip playfully, not being too bad bviois despite being stark naked and a tad bit wet from his touch. Her nipples were semi hard and growing more rigid at the thought of him running that heavenly oil over her front.
 
Watching her roll over onto his back, Jack took in her delicious body. He smiled when she told him he had amazing hands and she definitely needed some tension released on her front side.

"Thanks kitten and I aim to please my slutty little kitten." Looking into those crystal blue eyes was mesmerizing him. God he wanted her again. It seemed their sexual appetite was never fully quenched. Picking up the bottle of strawberry massage lotion, he poured a generous amount on her upper chest and watched it run into the valley between her breasts. "I plan to make you so relaxed kitten, you're going to need something hard and long to wake you up."

They both knew she would never get totally relaxed. The backside massage was meant to be relaxing, his fingers digging into her muscles to give her a deep tissue massage until he brushed against her sex. But the front side massage would be something totally the opposite. By the time he was done, he was betting Maddy would need his cock deep inside her.

Working his fingers over her upper chest, they slid the lotion around, spreading it while slowly massaging the muscles. "You are so beautiful Maddy," he whispered as his fingers slid lower to the top of her breasts. "I'm going to get your tits oiled up and then I'm going to fuck them before I fill your tight pussy." The moan he let out was filled with wanton lust for her.

Jack took his time massaging her breasts, sliding his hands over and under and then around them. He loved the way she was moaning, her body starting to come alive. As he worked the lotion into each soft mound, he noticed her fingers gripping the sheets. The massage was waking up the inner sexual animal in her but it was awaken his too. He felt another surge of lust in his cock, making it grow thicker.

The feel of her breasts in his large hands was an aphrodisiac, making him want more and more of her. Squeezing each mound and then rubbing each hard nipple between his thumb and finger brought soft moans from Maddy. Leaning down his tongue flicked at one of the hard nipples, tasting the strawberry lotion. When he gripped the nipple between his teeth, he felt her body tense up and her breathing increase. It wouldn't be long before his cock was buried between her breasts and then deep inside her hot pussy.

Moving to the other breast, his tongue and lips treated it to the same treatment, enjoying the effect it was having on Maddy. There was no way she would remain relaxed and passive if he kept his up.

Lifting his head, he saw her eyes surveying him as if trying to guess what he was going to do next. Running his hands lightly over her taut abdomen, he made little circles on her skin until he was at the top of her thighs. Picking up the bottle of lotion, he poured some on each thigh and then threw the bottle to the side.

"You still feel a bit tense baby. Maybe this will help." His large hands began a slow deliberate massage on her thighs, moving from the top to her knees and then back again. Her pussy lay in front of him, exposed and moving in slow circles as if asking for attention. Of course he was going to give the core of her sex a lot of attention.

Running his thumbs up the inside of her thigh, he began rubbing the soft folds protecting her sex. "I know one way to make you relax baby," he whispered hoarsely as his thumbs slid inside the folds and then peeled them back. He saw the pinkness of her pussy and the small jewel waiting for its massage. "I think your slutty cunt needs some special attention don't you agree kitten?" He didn't wait for her answer but dipped his head to the wet sex and then his tongue snaked out to flick at the tiny jewel, feeling her hips buck hard against his face. He was going to massage this little jewel until she was screaming in ecstasy.
 
All the talking and touching had Maddy far from being relaxed per say; every second she felt Jack twisting and teasing at her nipples, her spine tingled and her stomach knotted deliciously. She closed her eyes and bit her lip at him telling her his plan for her breasts. She had no doubt he was going to ravage her like a wild animal yet, despite all the frantic fucking they'd already done today. It sent quivers through her, her slit growing pink and slick with her juices.

"Ahh~!" His lips found her pert nipples, drawing soft mewls from her as she squirmed beneath his mouth. Those eyes turned to hers and she knew in that gaze that he was still having his fun. Without a word he moved down, gripping at her middle and running over her stomach, contracting her muscles under his touch. With the comment about her still being 'tense' she just chuckled and nodded as he began to rub her thighs. Slowly--roughly--he began to work a bit higher, his fingertips moving along her puffy little pussy lips. Soft moans flitted through her lips as she let her head fall back and her hips sway against his hands. Maddy wanted more and her body was making that very obvious.

Being ever the gentleman, Jack didn't let her hunger for long before she felt him spread her open, the cool air against her wet sex sending tingles inside her. He asked her a very obvious question right before answering it himself with his talented, hungry mouth. Maddy felt her shoulders press into the bed as her hips lifted, moaning out his name as she clutched at the sheets. A gaspy giggle followed.

"I-I don't th--ah--ink this is g-gohhna make me relaahhhx, Jack. Mmnahh--b-but don't stop!" He continued to suckles and nip at her clit, making shockwaves of pleasure shoot through her whole body as she writhed on the bed. Her head swayed to the left, glancing towards the window. The sky was pitch dark, broken only by the soft glimmering stars. It was a beautiful backdrop to the never-ending fire burning inside them both; that hunger they'd awakened in each other. And after all their fun was had for tonight, she'd be kissed by the morning sun and get to start it all over again from the very break of day. It was such a wonderful thought as she closed her eyes again and tossed her head back as she felt Jack move his tongue in a particularly pleasing manner, her legs squeezing his shoulders.
 
Her comment about how his treatment to her pussy was not going to make her relax made him closed and her head rolling side to side slowly. "Kitten this massage brings out all the tension first before you can feel the relaxation." His laugh fill the bedroom and they both knew exactly what was going to happen. Jack was going to take her to the very edge and then relish the way her body will jerk and undulate with orgasmic pleasure.

Flicking his tongue against the swollen pink brought about another jerk of her hips and a louder moan from her lips. How did he get so lucky to find a woman like Maddy who was just as insatiable as he. After every sexual tryst he thought his was done only to find out he had more to give this sexy vixen. He knew when they were done satisfying their carnal desires, they would be at each other after a short break.

"I think your body is just about ready for that relaxation," he smirked looking up to see her staring down at him. Pushing her legs up toward her chest he smiled at the way her whole sex opened up for him. "Now hold onto your legs while I finish my massage." He smiled seeing her fingers grip behind each knee.

Leaning down he kissed the back of one thigh, working down to her slick lips and then did the same to the other thigh. Each kiss and lick brought about more moans from Maddy and then he wrapped one arm around a leg and held open her treasure trove with two fingers.

Starting at her ass cheeks, Jack kissed and licked his way to the rear opening, flicking his tongue at the tight puckered entrance. He loved the moan he received when his tongue parted the tight opening for a moment. Thoughts of fucking her anally crossed his mind and he knew sometime he would have the pleasure of again sinking his cock deep into her rear.

Working his way up he stopped for a moment at the entrance to her treasure spot, tasting her rich nectar. When his tongue slipped upward it was replaced by two fingers, pressing against the tight opening and then slipping inside. The way her hips bucked violently against his intruding fingers signaled her closeness to climaxing.

Inside her tight pussy, he felt the muscles squeezing hard and then they found a soft spongy area. Jack had never felt her buck so hard as his fingers massaged her G-spot. And when his lips found her clit, his tongue flicking against the swollen nugget, he heard a howl from Maddy he had never heard before. Her body buck hard against his face and fingers and suddenly he tasted the heavy flow of her nectar in his mouth.

With each violent buck of her body, Jack held his ground, not giving an inch until he felt her release her legs and push his head away from her sensitive clit. He got up on his knees and looked into the gasping face of his lover. Slowly he crawled up over her until his cock was between her lovely mounds. Pouring more of the strawberry lotion onto his cock, the scent filled the air.

When she pushed her mounds together, smothering his lubricated cock he smiled waiting for her to catch her breath. "Ready for your next massage kitten?" Jack started moving slowly back and forth, his cock inching closer to her mouth with each movement. He felt a shiver flow through him as he anticipated what Maddy was going to do when his hard shaft reached her lips.
 
Maybe it was just the better flow of blood in her veins from Jack working her body so well, releasing all the tension and leaving her open to new levels of pleasure--perhaps it was the taboo of lying to her parents to get to spend the whole night with her sexy neighbor. Whatever it was, Maddy was finding Jack's tongue and fingers making her feel heat like she hadn't earlier when he'd done the same thing. It would've boggled her mind if she had the capacity to think at that moment as she writhed and moaned against the sheets. Jack's sturdy frame pressed against her legs as he dipped his head down between her thighs and she felt his fingers slip into her slit with such ease and grace...It was melting her from the inside out as she felt those relaxed muscles starting to tense with each thrust of his hand and nibble of his teeth along her lady jewel.

Grazing her g-spot was too much for her, her legs quivering as she arched her back and let out a gruff howling moan. Her orgasm left a flood of her lady cum in its wake, glistening on Jack's lips as he moved up along her body. Those eyes were eating every inch of her up as he moved, watching her pant underneath him before stopping with his cock poised above her chest. Her pouty glossed lips turned up into a half-smirk; she knew what he wanted to do to her. And she was more than ready to receive him as she watched him drizzle the massage oil over his cock. It rolled down the length of his shaft, dribbling down the satiny curves of the side and dripping along her chest. After how hot he'd gotten her, the oil felt almost chilly against her skin. Her nipples perked up a little more from the sensation as the smell of sweet strawberries wafted to her.

Her hands cupped the sides of her breasts, gently pushing her silky tits around Jack's twitching cock. A hum of approval filled her lungs as she looked from his glossy cockhead to those hungry eyes. Jack asked if she was ready, his heat running against her cleavage as he slowly rocked back and forth. Rather than answer with words, Maddy decided to be a good little cock slut for Jacky boy, dipping her head forward a bit more as he pushed forward and popping his cocktip into her mouth. She latched onto it like it was the last glass of water in the desert, her lips sucking in as she swirled her tongue around the edges, paying special attention to the underside. The shudder in his legs against her ribs let her know her efforts were very well received. But she was only getting started...

Instinctively Jack seemed to start rocking harder, his cock slipping further past her tits with each thrust. It gave her ample opportunity to fit more and more of it into her wanton little mouth, keeping her tongue and lips busy. Every time he'd push in, she pressed her tongue along the bottom ridge of his cock, where the pulsing of his heartbeat echoed in his engorged flesh. And as he began to slide out, she sucked a bit harder and made sure to swipe her tongue along the tip before it left the reach of her cum-hungry lips. Every motion seemed to make him only want more, thrusting harder and faster into her fuckhole until she felt him hitting the back of her throat. It was no challenge anymore to ease the muscles and let him go balls-deep into her throat, the end clamping around his cockhead as he pushed to the limit.

Gagging slurps filled the air as the lotion and spit ran down her chin, her cheeks red-hot with lust as her eyes rolled in the back of her skull when he left his cock in almost longer than he should. But when he would pulled out, Maddy would only gasp and mewl, opening her mouth and whimpering for more. The pleasure and pain of him stretching out her throat was so addicting, so amazing to her that she could handle all of him with such ease now. Knowing that he was so proud that she could, too, left a warm little fuzzy feeling inside her--or maybe it was her stomach yearning to be filled with his cum. For all she knew, it was likely a lot of both to be honest.
 
Jack smiled down at Maddy seeing her eyes staring at his cock lying between her two mounds of flesh. He started moving slowly at first, enjoying the feel of her mounds pressing against the sides of his cock. Each thrust forward brought his cock closer to her waiting lips. When it got too close, he saw her head move forward and her lips captured his cock.

"Ohhh fuck Maddy," he moaned feeling her lips latch onto his cock, sucking hard on the head. Her tongue swirled and flicked at the bulbous head, sending shivers of lust through him. As she devoured his cock, he moaned out his appreciation of her talents. Just a day ago, she could take his cock deep into her mouth and throat and now she was showing him her talent for sucking cock. Every thrust and retreat of his cock, send waves of new sensations through him. She was giving him the best blow job he had ever had.

His thrusts became more intense, more urgent as his desire to climax grew stronger. Her eyes were fixated on his face, her hands on his ass cheeks, pulling him back toward her lips when his cock was almost free from her lips.

Jack was losing all sense of fucking her tits. He started out wanting to tease her mouth but after a few thrusts, he was feeding her cock hungry mouth more and more of his cock. He heard her soft gags when he pushed his cock too deep into her throat. God he loved this woman, his sexy neighbor.

His eyes devoured her, watching her take his cock deep into her throat and then just teasing the tip of it and making him moan. Jack grabbed onto the headboard and just rocked back and forth, all pretense of fucking her tits were memories. The way she seemed to hunger for his cock matched his hunger to feed it to her.

The dam was beginning to be breached with each thrust. Pulling out of her mouth, he grabbed his cock and swiped it over her lips. "You are my cock slut kitten. I'm going to feed that hungry mouth of yours. Open your lips for daddy." There was no need to say anything else as he stroked his aching cock faster.

The sensations were building to the intolerable level and he arched his back and aimed his cock at her open lips. "Here is comes kitten," he barely managed to say when the first spurt landed on her lips. Jack put his cockhead just inside her mouth and felt his cock throbbing with another load spewing into her waiting mouth. He saw the white foamy cream bubbling up on her lips as another load shot into her mouth.

When his load was spent, Jack smiled at Maddy and then moved to lay down beside her. Pulling her against him, he kissed her hard and felt some of the creamy salty mixture being transferred to his mouth. He gladly accepted her offer as the kiss deepened.

He was becoming a sex fiend with Maddy and he was glad she was spending the night. It was early and the twinkle in her eyes told him they were far from done for the night.
 
Maddy could feel every pulse of Jack's orgasm shuddering through her chest, his balls pressed up against her breasts as he pushed his cockhead into her mouth and spurted his load down her throat. It consumed her; every sensation was of him. The scent of his sweat and musk filling her nose, the taste of his cum on her tongue and the back of her throat--the sheer heat of his body against hers and the rhythmic gushes that rippled throughout. How many times had he come already?! Maddy couldn't believe the man's stamina. His will to keep giving her his all when she licked her lips or batted her lashes at him.

It was leaving her mind in a fog, her body buzzing with energy and exhaustion all at once. She wanted more. She didn't know if she could keep going. She was worn and starving and tingling and numb. Everything ached and screamed but yearned to be used--to be filled and stuffed completely. Maddy was floating and Jack was the sea. Even as he settled down beside her and she thought she might be able to catch her breath, his lips covered hers and hers parted and she felt his tongue invading. Who needed air when she could have more of him?

Finally she pulled away and gasped, her lungs unable to handle it anymore. A loud chuckle followed as she tossed her arms above her head and shook her head.

"Good god, Jack..." She grinned, turned to look into those eyes. "What am I gonna do with you? All that time making dinner and I think I've already burned off all the calories. You're by far the funnest diet, though." It would take her a few minutes, but there were still many places of hers she needed him to tend to before the night had to end. Her mind swam, slowly gaining traction against the luster of so much sex and pleasure frying her nerves. Her delicate fingers ran through his hair, her body turning to press against his as she shifted the pillow better under her neck.

"Hey Jack...did you do stuff like this when you were my age?" She perked an eyebrow, curious as to who Jack used to be when he was young and dumb and learning how the world was. "Run off and disobey your parents. Sneak around and lie t get the most out of being young and hungry? Or did you know better than to be a bad little boy, hm?" Her other hand ran along the scrumptious curve of his pecs, unable to fully keep her mind occupied with her question.
 
Jack tells Maddy about his youth

Jack laughed when Maddy made a funny comment asking what was she going to do with him. "Oh I think I can think of a lot of things kitten," he mused kissing her gently on the cheek. He looked into her eyes as her fingers slid through his hair while her body pressed against him. God it felt so good and right to be in bed with Maddy even though she was about 15 yrs. younger than him.

When she asked him about what he did at her age, his facial expression changed. He turned from his side to lay on his back, looking up at the ceiling, remembering his youth. Jack pulled Maddy tighter against his side, loving the feel of her head on his chest and her hard nipples burrowing into his skin.

"When I was your age Maddy I was married to the witch I finally divorced after catching her running around with a real estate broker who did work for my father. But I don't want to dwell on that Maddy. Amy is out of my life for good and I'm glad. Besides if I didn't get divorced, I would never have met you." He pulled her hair lightly and kissed her forehead.

"But before that ..... well let's just say I was lucky to stay out of jail." Jack snickered thinking about his high school days and the two years after. "My dad told me from an early age that I was being groomed to run the family business. So college was out .... sort of." He felt her fingers lazily drawing small circles on his abdomen.

"I had a good buddy, John Peters, who I ran around with in high school. We would sneak out after our parents were asleep and party with the team. Of course there was a lot of drinking and young girls." He stopped for a moment, reflecting on some of the awkward sex he had in high school. "Let me just say that my sexual experience was limited ..... bumbling around in the dark and not really realizing how great sex could be."

He let out a soft chuckle remembering some good times. "One time I lied to my parents about a party and told them the parents were going to be home. Well the party got pretty wild and out of hand. The parents were out of town for the weekend and someone called the cops. I was in one of the bedrooms with a girl when the cops came. I jumped out a window and ran like hell. Needless to say the girl was pretty pissed when she got caught. When I got home my mom was waiting up for me. One of the parents called her even though I denied it she smelled the alcohol on my breath and gave me a stern talk. She told me she was not going to tell my dad but I know she did but he never said a word to me. But boy did he put me to work for the next three weeks. I was so tired when I got home late, that I didn't have the energy to sneak out."

Jack paused for a moment, enjoying the way her fingers were sliding down to the base of his cock and then back up as if to tease him a little. "Then I started dating Amy in my senior year and after graduation we stayed together while she went off to college and I started working full time in the family business. I went to a few college parties where the booze and drugs were readily available. I smoked some weed and drank a lot but Amy was always around so I didn't get to sow my wild oats so to speak."

He let out a laugh at his comment. "But I think I am sowing them now." He tickled her side and loved the way she giggled and shifted her body against his. "So I got married, settled down and I had to stop running around. But enough about me. I want you to visit my office someday and I'll show you around and maybe fool around." The thought of Maddy kneeling on the thick carpet, naked and kissing his cock, sent a tiny shock wave through him.

Turning slightly onto his side, he looked into Maddy's eyes, seeing the seductive look. "I'm glad things turned out the way they did kitten. You have ignited a spark in me that has been waiting to be lit for a long time. I just can't get enough of you baby." Jack leaned forward kissing her again and feeling her fingers sliding lower.

"So now that my kitten is all relaxed what kind of trouble can we get in next?" He laughed and let out a moan when her fingers accidently touched his cock or was it an accident?
 
Maddy listened intently to every word, the corners of her lips turning up when he talked about sneaking off to parties. She could just imagine the trouble they could've gotten in had they gone to high school together. It was probably better they met this way; she would've turned him inside out and kicked him to the curb if anything. Just another pretty party boy one and done. A faint sigh flitted through her as she pushed the thoughts away. This was different; Jack was different. How could it not be with that look in his eye when he told her how happy he was that they were here, the taste of his lips on hers?

"Me, too, Jack. Though I bet having a wild night with teenage you would've been one of the better ones I wished I remembered in the morning." She bopped him softly on the nose, snuggling against him as she let her hungry little fingers wander south. "I definitely can't wait to see your workplace some time. Never had a guy I could drop in on at work, y'know." Maddy bit her lip playfully, her eyes aglint. "I can't promise I can behave myself though. Might have to teach me a lesson or two on your desk Mr. Bossman." It was such a naughty thought, showing up unnanounced and soaking wet, Jack having to have an 'early lunch' while he fed her those throbbing inches her pussy craved. "Probably be good to put me to work, yeah? Find a good use for my...talents, Jack?" She giggled in his ear, nibbling at his earlobe as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Jack sucked in air and let out a groan, twitching in her hand.

"Mmmm, y'know all this fucking and sucking reminded me that we haven't had dessert yet." There was a devilish spark in her eyes as she ran her hands up over Jack's rippling stomach and along his shoulders. "Why don't we go see what kind of sweet and sticky things you have in the fridge, and then figure out where we want to eat them off of, hm?" Maddy gave Jack a flirty wink, sliding out from under him and grabbing the discarded button up to slide on her slender frame. She barely bothered with one button in the middle, the fabric hanging loosely around her supple curves as she pushed her messy blonde hair behind her ear and tugged his hand gently.
 
When Maddy told him she thought he would have been one of the better ones and then hit him on his nose, he knew she was talking about her previous lovers or one night stands. He wondered how many boys she went to bed with but he remained quiet. It didn't matter to him, she was with him now and he planned to make love to her until they were both sated and then more.

And then he let out a soft chuckle and a moan when she mentioned visiting his office and not being able to behave. The way her fingers wrapped around his cock, softly stroking it, Jack knew when she did visit, it would be a very erotic encounter.

"I certainly can correct you if and when you misbehave in my office," he said as a vision of her laying over his desk and he spanking her before he fucked her from behind. "And don't worry kitten, I can put you to work using all your talents," he moaned as she nibbled on his ear and stroked his cock a bit harder.

Her hand and lips were reigniting his desire and he laughed when she mentioned dessert consisting of sweet and sticky things. "I think I have some stuff in the fridge that will be a tantalizing treat for your sweet tooth."

Jack watched Maddy jump up and slide off the bed, putting on the button up that didn't hide much of her delicious body. Besides when they got the stuff out of the fridge, the button up was going to discarded again. "Let's go see what scrumptious delicacies we can find," as she grabbed his hand.

Jack didn't bother to put any underwear on thinking they only be taken off in a few minutes. They practically ran down the staircase to the kitchen and Jack wondered what anyone would think if they happened to look in the windows. When they arrived in the kitchen, he saw the lights on in Maddy's house and wondered what her parents were doing. But that thought was soon lost when he opened the fridge to see what he had.

"Hmmmm I think these will do," he chuckled pulling out a squeeze bottle of chocolate and butterscotch syrup. "And this should be good too," he laughed grabbing a can of whipped cream. A shot of lust coursed through his cock as he thought about what they were about to do. He found a small bottle of cherries along with a bag of nuts.

"Looks like we have all the makings of a sweet and delicious dessert," he said looking at all the condiments sitting on the granite countertop. "There is no better place to enjoy all these goodies then right here." Lifting Maddy up onto the cool granite surface, he pulled her button up open, seeing the button she had fastened pop open. Grabbing the can of whipped cream he smiled at her and then squirted some on her tits, followed by a squirt of chocolate syrup.

"Mmmm you look delicious kitten," he said leaning down and licking it off her breasts and then kissing her, sharing the creamy substance with her. "is this the kind of dessert you had in mind kitten?"
 
Maddy was not at all surprised by what Jack pulled out of the fridge as she rested against the kitchen island, her grin widening with each item he revealed. It was going to be a classic sexy sundae with the two of them, for sure. And Maddy was salivating at the thought as he moved and lifted her onto the flat surface of the island. The movement jostled the shirt open, the hastily buttoned button popping free as she giggled and leaned back to give Jack better access. He moved in close and grabbed the whip cream canister before squirting some along her breasts. It was cold and made her nipples already hard as he followed up with some of the chocolate syrup.

It was sticky and sweet, the scent of it mingling with the lingering strawberry smell from the lotion. Intoxicating as it was, Jack's eyes were the most potent aphrodisiac as he dipped his head down and lapped at the cream and chocolate. His tongue lingered along her skin, leaving glistening trails behind through gobs of white and ribbons of brown. Maddy parted her lips as his mouth kept moving up to hers, the taste of his mouth sweeter than either of the other flavors he rolled along her tongue. Her fingers gripped his shoulders, her legs parting as he pressed close and whispered if this was what she had been thinking.

A wicked grin followed as she ran a finger down over her womanly mounds and scooped up some more whip cream. "Mmhm, mostly..." She began in a measured, coy tone. She moved her finger towards Jack's lips, pulling it away right as his lips parted and shoving it into her mouth with a deep moan of satisfaction. "But I think you're forgetting a few things." Gently she pushed him back a bit with her delicate little foot, moving her legs up more. She spread them wider, revealing her glistening slit, pert and pink before grabbing the whip cream can. She pipped a pristine little mound of cream right above her clit, following it up with a handful of the crushed nuts and some chocolate. But before she finished she gave jack a naughty wink and phished a cherry out of the jar to place prettily on top.

"I'm sure you're a big fan of cherry pie, right?" Leaning back more, Maddy encouraged the man forward by wiggling her hips a bit. "Of course, I'll need you to help out with the 'pie' part. These are mostly just toppings." The girl couldn't help but lick her lips and let out a little moan at the thought of Jack giving her the best kinda pie there was.
 
Tasting Maddy's sweet sex

The wicked grin was all Jack needed to answer his question if this was she had in mind. He knew she was thinking of something more sensual when she ran her finger along her sex, mixing some whipped cream with her own nectar. She made a move to let him taste it but when he was about to accept her fingers in his mouth, she pulled them back and put them in her own mouth with a moan.

When she playfully pushed him back and then put her feet up on the granite top spreading her legs open to show him her pink pussy, he knew what was on her mind. His eyes lit up when she picked up the whipped cream and squirted a generous portion on her pussy. Placing his hands on each knee he smiled when the picked up the nuts and squirted some of the rich creamy chocolate sauce over her creation. "Hmmm looks very yummy," he laughed seeing her top it off with a cherry.

"I love cherry pie kitten," he murmured watching her lean back on her elbows and displaying her sensual creation. "You're going to get my help baby." He smiled watching her lick her lips and letting out a soft moan. "After I eat my dessert it's your turn," he said picking up the whipped cream can. "But I need to put the finishing touches on your beautiful pie."

Jack squirted a line of cream along the inside of her left thigh and a line along her right thigh. "These are to make sure I get to the right spot," he laughed as he leaned down and began to lick the whipped cream from her left thigh. "Mmmm so tasty. I bet the best part is yet to come."

Licking and kissing his way up the inside of her thigh, he stopped just short of the large pile waiting for him. He noticed how some of the whipped cream mixed with the chocolate was starting to drip down over her pussy.

Ignoring for the moment, her richly covered pussy, he started at her right knee, kissing and licking the whipped cream from the inside of her right thigh. When he reached the glob of cream, chocolate, nuts and cherry, he looked at Maddy's sensuous eyes. "I'm going to eat my dessert now," he said lowering his head and flicking is tongue at the mound of pie. Picking up the cherry with his teeth, he looked at her again. "I'm going to eat your cherry."

The insinuation of playfully taking her virginity made him laugh. One thing he was sure of, his cock was growing thicker and harder thinking about Maddy enjoying her dessert. He felt her fingers in his hair, pushing his face down into the whipped cream, smothering his face in the creamy sweet confection.

He knew his face was covered with whipped cream, chocolate and nuts but he didn't care. The only thing on his mind was making Maddy cum on the granite island. His tongue flicked out at her clit, feeling her body react to it. After a few swipes his tongue traveled lower to the entrance of her cave, flicking and then dipping into her hot opening. But he didn't stop there. His tongue traveled further south tasting the creamy mixture until he found her tight rear opening. Smiling he flicked his tongue all around the tiny hole while her hands gripped his hair tighter. When his tongue slipped into the tight opening, he heard a loud growl.

Jack fucked her tight hole with his tongue and then slid back up to her waiting clit. He wanted to feel her body bucking against his face as he enjoyed his delicious dessert.
 
Jack made a trail of cream along her thighs, playful and teasing as ever as he lowered himself down. His lips starting along her skin, moving up as she tensed and trembled under his touch. His flirty comment made her laugh as her slender fingers twined in his hair softly. "Oh, you know it is baby." Maddy bit her lip to stifle a deep moan as she felt a wave of heat roll over her slit, his lips hovering over her delicious handmade pie. The look in his eyes made her shudder almost as much as his words as he nipped the cherry into his mouth and gave her quite the line.

Something was moving inside her, selfish and heated as he pushed his head closer into her cunt. Jack's mouth was so hot and his tongue so flexible that she couldn't bear him not running it along her folds and inside her wet little hole any second more. She sucked in air through her teeth, a definite hiss as he flicked her clit and sent electric shocks through her from the touch. Her toes trembled as her legs rested along his shoulders, tightening their hold as he pushed his tongue into her hole and made her moan deeply. "Mm, that's right J-jack. You enjoy that pie, daddy. Your kitten made it special for you, mmnf..." It was hard to speak, to breathe as she let the pleasure wash over her.

But he didn't stop there, his fingers gripping her thighs as he moved lower, his tongue rimming her pucker before pushing past the muscle. It was slightly sore still, not used to getting such proper handling from a real man. Maddy felt her insides knot, ever molten and building as she leaned her head back. The girl pressed her lower half harder against him, savoring the feeling of Jack's tongue stretching her tight little asshole with every firm stab of his tongue. It felt so good, she knew she wanted more...

As he moved back up to her cunt, the blonde was now all but completely lying flat against the island, legs held high and wrapped securely around Jack's neck. His head was buried between her thighs, one hand still running through his hair and letting him know she loved what he was doing.

"Ooh, if you want seconds, you're more than welcome!" She hinted, pushing down on his head a little more firmly. "And if you need to use more than your mouth, I won't say anything about your table manners, Jack..." She giggled, feeling like it sounded kinda dumb but kinda right at the same time.
 
Jack loved the way Maddy pushed her hips at his face while his tongue was fucking her tight anal opening. He wanted to linger, fucking her ass with his tongue but he knew there were other places he needed to stop before she climaxed on his face. And when he moved back upwards, teasing opening to her pussy, he felt her thighs tighten around his head.

After flicking his tongue over her clit. feeling her fingers toying with his hair and her body trembling with each lick of her clit, he looked up at his sexy neighbor. Jack let out a laugh betting his face looked a total mess covered with whipped cream, chocolate, and her juices. But it didn't matter, he was betting that by the end of their dessert course, she too would be covered in the creamy mixture.

He let out a loud chuckle when she told him he was welcome to have seconds and then pushing his head down onto her slit. He licked and kissed her pussy, flattening his tongue and sliding it slowly but surely up and down her slit, hearing her soft moans of pleasure. And then she made a comment that she wouldn't say anything about his table manners if he used more than his mouth.

The intent was clear that she was enjoying what Jack was doing and if he wanted to put something else in her pussy he was more than welcome to do so. He knew she was referring to his now stiff cock but he had another idea, wanting to save his stiff cock for her dessert.

"I have something you'll enjoy," he laughed pulling his face away for a moment. He looked at the creamy mixture between her thighs and then pushed her legs off his shoulders. "I have something for you kitten." He hated to leave his lover alone now that she was in a state of arousal, but he walked quickly to the refrigerator. Opening the door, he smiled when he spied the vegetable. Pulling out two small cucumbers, he turned to Maddy. "I think these will do quite nicely until you get the real thing."

He saw her eyes widen and he knew she was wondering what the hell he was planning. Picking up the canister of whipped cream, he squirted some on one of the cucumbers and then applied a glob of chocolate. Holding it over her, he swiped it across her lips. "This is just for you kitten to taste and get the feel for my hard cock when it's your turn."

He smiled when she grabbed the vegetable and then he returned to her open thighs. "And for this hole I have a special treat," he laughed and then ran the thick vegetable over her pussy. They both knew what he was planning now and he lowered his lips to her clit while his hand pushed the cucumber against the opening of her cunt. "Let' see how my kitten likes this dessert," he said spraying more whipped cream on her pussy and then shoving the cucumber inside her.

The way her body jumped made his cock tingle with anticipation of what she would do when it was her turn. But for now he was going to take her to the very edge and enjoy watching and feeling her fall off the edge. As his creamy face met her pussy and his tongue searched and found her clit, he looked up to see her licking the creamy mixture off the cucumber and then slowly put it into her mouth.
 
Maddy was at first a little hesitant at the green vegetable being used, never really having been one to buy into that actually being a thing girls (or guys, she supposed) did. But she trusted Jack, and when he gave her that look, it was impossible to say 'no'. Making sure to be careful with her teeth, she moved the phallic food past her lips to clean off the cream without getting any weird cucumber-y taste. Jack was of course busy filling another of her luscious holes with another, the sensation so new and yet familiar. It was cold from being int he fridge, making her muscles tighten around the 'cumber. Not the most comfortable, especially compared to Jack's wondrous manmeat.

It just made her want his cock all the more. "Mmrn, Jack, don't tease me, please~ You know what I want...go on, spoil me, daddy. Spoil me rotten." She chimed, pulled out the cleaned cucumber and giving Jack a pleading little pout.
 
A changing mood

Jack could sense and feel a definite shift in Maddy's body when he introduced the cucumber into her pussy. It was like anything new but he could tell she was not really comfortable with the playthings. But what intrigued him was that she didn't complain or pull away in disgust. Instead she told him not to tease her and he knew what she really wanted.

They had tried different positions and other sensual acts over the last few days but Jack could tell this was not something Maddy was comfortable with. Pulling out the small vegetable from her pussy, he smiled. "I know what you really want kitten and your daddy is going to give you what you want.

Throwing the cucumber on the island top, he crawled up onto the top with a devilish grin on his face. "Yeah daddy knows exactly what his kitten wants and loves." Grabbing his rock hard cock he slowly pumped it, seeing her eyes widen with approval.

Grabbing the can of whipped cream, Jack sprayed a lot of the creamy substance on her tits and stomach. When he placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy, he heard her soft groan when it split her lips. The heat of the sex was intoxicating and when he was fully inside her he lay on top of her squishing the whipped cream on each of their bodies.

"Daddy's going to give his little sweet slutty kitten what she really wants," he groaned rocking his hips and feeling his cock sliding inside her. Leaning down, he body made contact with her, the creamy confection spreading out on their bodies as he kissed her lips passionately. As he began to thrust harder, he wondered if his kitten had anything up her sleeve for her dessert.
 
(Sorry this took so long, the cucumber really just like...shook me. xD Ty for seeing that ho <3)


Maddy let out a breath of relief when she felt Jack remove the vegetable from her lower region. Her face surely had showed her disc omfort, and Jack was more than aware of her little movements when it came to what she liked and what she wasn't the most fond of. Or at least the first part; there had been very little Jack had done that didn't make her toes curl int he best of ways. His voice was tender but heated as he told her that he knew exactly what she wanted. Maddy couldn't contain her excitement as she watched him running his hand along his throbbing shaft, all ready to fill her up like he had so many times the last two days. Her fingers gripped the edge of the island top as he slid inside her, the chill of the whipped cream on her breasts not even phasing her as she spread her legs a bit wider.

Everything was sticky sweet as she pressed against the island top, straightening her back so Jack could get really in her tight little hole. But Jack seemed to have slightly other plans as he leaned forward, his fingers in her hair as he pulled her face close, his lips replacing her moans with his own. Virogously he slammed into her, shaking her whole body as he impaled her against the island. It was impossible to think, to do more than savor every vicious thrust, every hungry nip of his lips.

Truth be told, Maddy wasn't sure how much she could physically take; her nerves were starting to get fried from being so frazzled and electrified by orgasms after earth-quaking orgasm. It was all she could do to stay conscious as her eyes nearly rolled back as she felt her cunt spasm and squeeze Jack's thick shaft inside her. Her moans and screams of delight were quite loud, though her voice was starting to become hoarse. God, Jack was something else entirely. He was almost like a machine--an unstoppable fucking force that wasn't going to be satisfied until he'd filled her to the brim with his hot sticky lust and left her body aching for him every second of every day.

And god damn if he wasn't on the right track.

"Oh yas daddy yeeees! That's what I waaahnt, ohhhhm fuchk!" Her legs wrapped around him, her fingers gripping his shoulders tightly against her.
 
Slipping and Sliding on the island top

He loved hearing her yell and scream as they fucked. Her words were like an aphrodisiac. Hell everything about this sexy woman was an aphrodisiac. It seemed she never tired of having sex. And the more she wanted him the more he was willing to give of himself whenever and wherever she wanted. There was a magnetic force that seemed to bring them together to satisfy their desires and when they were satisfied, the force would start all over again

Even now as he held her tight, his cock embedded deep inside her and his hips rocking back and forth, he was thinking of other sexual positions. With all the gooey mixture of whipped cream, chocolate, and nuts on them and the counter, there would have to be some cleanup time. The kitchen cleanup could wait for morning but they would have to clean themselves before bed time. He envisioned them rinsing off in the shower and then soaking in a hot bath, face to face cleaning each other's bodies.

At stifled scream brought him back to reality. They were both racing to the ultimate climax and the way her pussy was squeezing and clutching his cock, he knew it wouldn't be long for him to give up his cream. Rising up, to support his weight on his hands, he gripped the edge of the counter so they wouldn't slip off.

She looked so delicious, so desirable as his hips began to rock harder against her hips. "Grab the edge of the counter kitten," he gasped. Seeing her reach above her head, searching for and finding the counter edge sent a chill of lust through him. The way her body was on display for him sent about shiver through him and his cock throbbed inside her.

Her legs were tightly gripping his hips, moving with his one time and then slamming against his hips on another stroke. As he started to rock back his cock slid with his hips but then when he moved forward her hips met his and their combined cries of lust filled the kitchen. Over and over they rocked back and forth, racing to the finish line and when his cock shot back deep inside, not moving for a moment, he gave her a forced smile as his lust for her grew stronger. There was no stopping what was about to happen.

"Fuck me kitten ..... ohhhhh fuckkkk Maddy ...... yesss," he yelled when he felt his cock start to throb uncontrollably. His hips went into overdrive, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy and then embedding deep inside her as his seed spilled into her hot cave. Oh god how he loved the feel of her pussy milking his cock.

He was gasping hard, trying to catch his breath. "Cum with me Maddy .... cum for daddy."
 
Maddy was amazed as Jack began to ram into her with yet more force, sending waves upon waves of pleasure crashing through her body. Her mind was blank except for the heat and rush of lust and electricity the man's cock sent through her, moving only on instinct. He told her to reach above her to hold onto the edge, the words almost not meaning anything for a few long seconds as she simply relished the feel of being fucked. But slowly she nodded around her moans and found the cold edge of the island top, her delicate fingers curling over with a firm grip.

It was then he really let loose. And with her grip on the counter she was able to push back just as fiercely, every thrust ending in a trembling yelp of ecstasy when she felt his cock slam against her womb. The walls of her cunt wrapped around his shaft so tightly, wanting his creamy dessert to fill it so badly. He didn't last much longer, his cock unable to deny her pussy's wishes as she felt it pulse inside of her. With trembling words he ordered her to cum--as if there was anything else her body could do once she felt the first thick gooey ropes of heat spurt into her hungry hole. Her back arched up as she screamed out his name, her fingers slipping from the edge to grasp his shoulders almost hard enough to break skin. He felt so good--every time it only felt better than the last.

The air was heavy with gaspy breaths and the scent of salty-sweet sex and chocolate as Maddy felt her body loosening after the orgasm. Moments had passed, the two clearly worn out from the day filled with nothing but kissing, touching, and ravenous fucking like wild beasts. Her legs shook and she heaved and struggled for breath, her eyelids heavy as she grinned like she hadn't a care in the world. When she finally managed to speak after getting her breathing to a somewhat more controllable level, she pushed the fine strands of hair from her eyes and looked up at Jack.

"My, my...Your dick really doesn't know how to quit, huh?" She chuckled, letting out another shivering, gaspy moan as the last aftershock of pleasure trickled through her. Her fingers moved to run tiredly down Jack's chest, trailing through the chocolate syrup smeared along his skin and popping a finger into her mouth to taste the delicious sweetness, the aftertaste of salty sweat. "Mm...that was certainly the best dessert I've ever had though. But God, I don't know if my legs will even work now--you've worn me the fuck out, Jack. Ah, you're a machine, I swear!" She joked, grinning wide again. "We're both a mess though. Don't wanna crawl into bed and wake up smelling like spoiled cream and old syrup prolly. That wouldn't be a very sensual morning after, heh."
 
Back
Top