Castle Hallowgrove

Cas was a mess. She was teasing him, he knew, and he surely deserved it after last night... Still he was quivering and biting his lip. The way she whispered in his ear and told him she was wet, then allowing him to feel her wetness... Gods-

As she slid in front of him and began to play with her breasts- he was going to lose it. He wanted to be gentle and sweet to her, but they way she was moving, the way she was playing with him- he wanted to do bad things to her- to have his way with her. He wanted to see that cute little face twist in sweet brilliant agony as he made her cum over and over again.

Just when he thought he had reached his breaking point she began to move down, began to lower that sweet teasing mouth to his manhood. He threw his head back up to the ceiling and laced his fingers into her hair.

"Ah- just- oh lords- start by- licking- ah-" he was shaking slightly as her breath tickled. "Licking the tip."
 
Midgeon had no idea how close she had come to being deliciously ravished by her princely lover but she knew she was enjoying the look on his face and the way his body was reacting to her touch. She felt powerful and sexy, being in control of his pleasure like this. She still ached to feel him inside of her again but this was fun, thrilling, teasing him with her hand and now... her mouth!

The poor boy, he was shaking, it made her giggle as she listened to his panting instructions. "Like... this?" She asked sweetly as she dabbed the tip of her tongue against the swollen head of his manhood, tasting him. It was salty, slippery and warm, the small drip of fluid that had formed at the tiny slit of his penis. "Hmm..." she hummed, finding it far more pleasant than she ever thought it would be. She shifted a little, to get more comfortable, gripping his manhood with both hands and plulling him gently closer. She flattened her tongue and ran it up along the under side of his penis, collecting more of his tasty pretty cum, like she was cleaning the back of a spoon.

She paused again, smacking her soft, pink lips, examining his thick, veiny length as it strained and throbbed in her grasp with curiosity. She always thought a man's cock was as hard as steel but there was a sort of tenderness to cas's penis. Sure it felt hard but she could feel it surge in her hand and the tip of it was sponge-like, not at all as threatening as she thought it would be. In a strange way, it reminded her of a turtle head and it made her coo with delight to think of it as some benevolent little animal than some tool of domination like many women did. "Oh, it's sooo cute!" She exclaimed, eagerly giving it a warm little kiss.
 
"Ah- oh princess- why- mm- why do you tease me so?" he moaned, caressing her hair as she teased at him, delicately tasting his tip and giving his head kisses. His hands threaded in her hair as he moaned and writhed. "Perhaps it would only be fair if I took a turn driving you crazy."

In a sudden move he gathered her up, enjoying her yelp of surprise. "Later I will teach you how to properly kiss a man down low but for right now-" he spread her legs and aligned his hips between them. "Thats taking far too long. I need you." he growled, a sparkling light in his eyes and smile as he kissed Midge. She was leaned back on the edge of the pool like tub and his head just barely nudged at her entrance, just a tickle. He leaned over her, supporting her and holding her as he grinned down at her.

"I want you so bad, my Midgeon. I want to ravish you. Please tell me you want the same thing."
 
"Am I?" Midgeon asked coyly giving his head another lusciously slow lick of her warm tongue, treating his manhood like a lollipop. She giggled with giddiness over the way he moaned and writhed for her. "You already di... Yah!" She started to argue, stroking him harder and faster until he scooped her up so suddenly she let out a yelp of surprise!

She froze, wide eyed, in shock as he parted her legs, nestling the head of his penis against her moist entrance. She wanted him to teach her more but she had to agree, her need was too great, she couldn't deny it. She wanted him, no, needed him to fill her, she ached for it!

Her big blue eyes shimmered with happy tears. He wanted her, he really wanted her... it felt so good to be needed. She circled her hands around his neck and nodded, struggling to find her voice. "Ravish me... please? Fill me with your love! I feel so empty! I need you! Cas, I want you to... fff..." she tried to say fuck, but chickened out, covering her mouth with the back of her hand to stifle this squealing little mewl of tortured need and desire. She quirmed against his manhood, trying to push it inside of her but he was holding her still, so all she managed to do was make the head of it wet with her seeping juices.
 
Last edited:
Cas laughed as she squirmed under her. "Careful what you wish for, princess." he rubbed himself down her length, bathing in her juices. His tip nudged atvher clit before sliding back down to her entrance. Untill she begged him to fill her.

"Wish granted, love." he moaned, as he slowly began to slide in. His hands rubbed at her hips as he relished in how heavenly she felt around him. Like slick hot velvet. "Mm-Midge "
 
It was agony, feeling him so close against her yet not being able to get him inside of her and it just made her squirm all the more to try and have him, but to no avail... "I'm not a princess..." she whimpered, the things she was thinking were far from what good girls or princesses would ever think of doing, or so she thought. What she wished for was to reach down there, take him by his boy bits and just jam him up inside of her! The thought, the raw want of it thrilled her and embarrassed her in equal measure.

She felt like a cat in heat, it was so hard to control herself, especially when Cas was teasing her like this! She moaned for him as he sloshed the head of his penis through the gathering pool of moisture forming between her nether lips and jumped with a small yelp as he nudged her super sensitive button with it as well. She felt him nestle back against her tight little entrance and she fluttered with anticipation.

Finally! She thought, her breath hitching when he called her love and began sliding inside of her, inch by heavenly inch! "Oh cas! Don't stop! Fill me, fill me, please?!" She begged him, throwing her arms around his neck and mashing her breasts against his chest. She wriggled and squirmed, feeling the delicious way she stretched tightly, so tightly around that thick, hard cock of his that she could sense the surging thrum of his heart beat echo up along his shaft. It made her spasm in response, at least she thought it had at first, but after the third time she responded to that surge with a twitch of her own, she realized she was flexing her pussy tighter around his length, pulling him deeper inside of her.
 
Cas put his hands down on either side of her as he slowly slid in. Very slowly, stretching her as he filled her. "Why- ah- why would you say you're not a princess?" he made sure to be gentle while giving her what she wanted. He slid back out, hivering over her, his face above hers. "You're poise and grace, kind and- ah- mmm" he moaned as he slowly slid in again. "Beautiful. You're nore princess than any princess I've ever met- ahh-" he slid out slowly again. "And you've captured a prince."

He locked his lips to hers as he slowly dragged in and out, basking in the feeling of her tight lips opening and closing around him. He moaned low and loud. "Yess... Ahhh-"

He looked down at her. "I am going to fill you up. Don't forget-" he slid hard into her. "You asked for it."
 
Midge was thrust into a haze of lust and desperate need by Cas's very first... thrust! She struggled to form an argument as to why he shouldn't call her a princess but all that was coming past her lips were odd little squeals of animalistic pleasure over the feelings he was making her feel! She immediately hung onto Cas as he penetrated her, deep. Gods, it made her toes curl! The way he filled her with his thick, hard manhood!

She heard the splash of water and the warmth of it bathed her shaking body as he plunged into her again, his words drifting through her mind like a distant echo as he hovered over her. She managed a quick, desperate nod, she was too modest to truly believe she was all that he said she was but she loved him for saying it all the same. Her eyes welled up with tears of joy as he kissed her and slowly churned within her.

It felt amazing, the way their bodies moved together, creating what felt like this crackling ball of energy deep inside of Midgeon body, making it swell and swell until she felt like she might burst! The low sounds of his satisfaction were really making her hot too and she pushed up against him as he thrust into her, trying her best to squeeze her tight little pussy around him whenever he pulled back, desperate to keep him inside of her!

She blinked a few times to clear her eyes of the haze of happy tears to look up at him with awe and fascination as he paused to warn her of what was about to come and how she had asked for it. When he thrust home one last time, she gasped and threw her head back, dipping her hair into the water as she let loose the most erotic and dulcet scream of her entire young life! She could feel him cumming! Spurt after spurt of hot, thick seed filling her hungry depths with the essence of life! It sent her over the edge and she spasmed against him, clinging to him for dear life! She whimpered and mewled through it all, unable to control herself in those final moments of pleasure.
 
"Ah- damn- Midge.... Oh yes..." Cas continued to piston in and out od her as he came, delighting in the way she tightened and milked his orgasm out. "Damn- damn- damn- Midge-" his juices mixed with hers and flooded down both of their laps. He was in ectasy, heaven, just listening to her cry out.

His thrusts slowed and his breathing returned to normal. "Ah- my love- that was fantastic. You are fantastic. Too much for me, my beauty. Too much." he slid out of her and began to kiss down her breasts and her stomach, lacing down her hips. Then, in one swift movement he grabbed her and lifted her so her legs were over his shoulders and his mouth was to her sweet snatch.

"I owe you a cleaning from last night, and it appears I made another mess today." the water had washed away most of their love juices, but his tongue darted out anyways, flicking across her clit.
 
Midgeon couldn't quite think clearly enough to for words as she felt Cas pistoning long slow strokes within her. She fanned her hands wide on his back and mewled for him as he poured his hot seed inside of her though. Her body wasn't about to let him spill a drop of it, it would seem as it made wet slurping sounds around his throbbed girth. It was a good thing they were in the water, there was so much fluid mingling between the pm that it began oozing back out of her before they were done!

The warm water splashed at their point of union, washing the salty, creamy, lava like flow of their mutual spending mostly away as Cas slowed and relaxed, catching his breath. Midge too returned to her senses and lifted her head from his shoulder, with a beatifc smile. "I am yours." She whispered, ready to give her self to him heart and soul, to complete having already given her body over to him. He treated it so good. She felt him pulling out of her and squeezed him tight, trying to stop him, but to no avail, he simply slid out with a small burlesque of goopy wetness. "Aw..." she pouted at first, kind of warning him back inside of her already.

She reached up to put her hands on his head to playfully try and stop him from kissing at her breasts. "What are you up to, mister... those are mine!" She teased as he went to kiss her perky little nipples. She giggled flirtatiously as his hands went to lace behind her hips and his mouth kept traveling down south! "Ah!" She gasped and giggled as he lifted her up with one sudden tug, throwing her supplease legs up over his shoulders, putting her in a very precarious position.

"Hahaha! You're crazy!" She stammered, reaching back to catch herself on the edge of the tub, looking up at him with her usual wide eyed stare of surprise and wonder. "Oh?" She cooed, squirming her hips, pretending to try and dodge his mouth when in truth, she wanted his kiss in the worst way. "I'm a messy girl, am I?" She giggled, making her hips shake and the pink eye of her entrance wink at him, squeezing out a small stream of their mingled juices. She playfully struggled to get away from him, giving only token resistance. This was fun, she though, making him hold her still so he could 'clean' her up.

As hard as she was making it for him, he still hit the mark on his very first try. His tongue flicked right across her excited, Bright pink clit making her buck her hips against his face and yelp loudly.
 
"You better behave-" he saod, the taking a break to lick along her slit. "Or else I'm going to give you a spanking." he rolled his tpngue and darted it into her wanting hole. "And you wouldn't want that-" he moaned into her pussy. "Would you?"

He pistoned his tongue in and out several, then alternating and lapping up and down her folds, hitting her clit each time. When she got nice and wet he would suck in her juices with a wide open mouthm "You're positively delicious my love. Absolutely succulent. But you better stop squirming. After I make you cum again with njust my mouth I'll let you try to do the same. Unless you keep that up." he lapped a long lick up her slit again. "Keep wriggling and I'll flip you over and punish you."

His words were dominant but his tone was smiling. He wouldn't harm his precious goddess, but he would push her if she wanted it.
 
"Ah! Whah! Mmmph!" Midge was trying to firm a come back but his tongue was making her flutter and spasm all over the place! "But I'm a dirty girl." She squealed, wriggling Back and forth, trying to dodge his delicious tongue, giggling. "Dirty girls don't play nice." She tittered in a sing song voice over and over until he managed to dart his hot tongue inside of her making her gasp and groan. She reached down, trying to push his tongue deeper, flexing her puss so it pulled at it with a slurpy sound. "...mmmaybe?" She purred, like a kitten, daring him to act on his warning.

Her flexing puss facilitating the pistoning of his tongue, she cackled wildly, like a wicked witch, throughly enjoying having the upper hand, of only briefly. "Oh, what's the matter, prince? Cat got your tongue?!" She melted into a fit of giggles as she ground her puss against his face. Just as quickly as she had gotten the upper hand, she found she had lost it again when he managed to pull his tongue free of her milking grip! He struck at her sensitive clit again and again, making hire hips jump and dance!

"Nnnnnnnnn..." she squealed again as he drove her wild with his mouth and tongue, his warning sparking some hidden defiance in her heart. "Nnno!"she spat out, lifting her head, rising up on her elbows. Her hair was a a tousled mess, her face was flushed with hot lust, and her eyes... oh, her eyes were wild, so wild! She'd been pushed to the brink of sanity and she was about to snap. "You want me to stay still, you're going to have to make me!" She growled in a strange, almost possessed voice. "I dare you!" Her crazed face softened into a teasing grin before she stuck her tongue out at him, clearly playing.
 
"You're a glutton for punishment!" Cas laughed in a mock angery tone. "Fine then. Ask and you shall receive-" He flipped her over and lowered her, resting her stomach in the edge of the tub. He smacked her rear open palmed but not too hard.

"I think you're addicted to me." he said, lining himself up with her hole very carefullym he didn't want her to feel him as he situated himself. No, he was going to take her by surprise. Literally. She was nice and slippery from his tongue and her own juices, so he pulled his hips back and thrust in hard, all the way to the hilt in one go.

"You dare me, huh?" he began thrusting in and out at a break neck pace, his hands on her hips to pull her down to meet his thrusts. She felt so good, heavens, but he could hold back this time. He wasn't going to cum until she begged.

He was hammering her this time, not slow and sensual like before. "This is what my dirty girl gets." he told her.
 
Midge on eyes sparkled as she gave Cas an impish grin, daring him to take her by force. His words didn't shake her resolve though, no, she was defiantlying squirming and wiggling, doing her best to play keep away with her slender body. That is, until he spanked her. That made her freeze with a luster filled gasp! Her tight pussy shuddered and she tried to push back, searching for his hard cock to impale herself upon.

"Oh, you do, do you?" She tried to argue, but her body wasn't doing a very good job hiding the fact that she was. She kept trying to find his cock, eager for it. "What... are you... up to... back there?" She growled, constantly trying to push herself back onto his cock. She was starting to get frustrated when he finally thrust home. She let loose with a howling scream of pleasure as he filled her right to her warm, pulsating core! It was such a sudden sensation, so powerful and intense that she lost all control and started panting and shoving herself back against his hips, striving for more!

"Dirty! Girl! Im! Your! Dirty! Girl!" She gasped out, each word forced free from her lips with each collision of their hips coming together. "Ahhhyooo!"she cried out as one orgasm sent her body into Rhythmic spasms of pleasure and she lowered her head to the cool lip of the tub. She recovered from the mind shattering orgasm quickly and moaned. "More... please? Moooore." She begged, feeling another impending release already beginning to coil up in her belly. How much could her tiny body take? She had no idea, but she was dam well going to find out!
 
He smacked her again as she came. Her already tight puss tightened hard pushing him close but he but it back down. "You bad girl. You're trying to make me cum, aren't you?" he gripped both her cheeks and dove in harder and faster.

"You want more, lover? Who am I to deny the girl what she wants? I've decided you were right." he thrust into her hard, this wonderful lusty girl who was beautiful and magnificent and could take all he could give only hours after being deflowered.

"You're right, you're not a princess. You're so much better- you must be a goddess." he thrust even harder as she made the most delicious moans and groans. "My love- I hope you're not planning on walking for a few days. Ah- you feel so good- you're the best lover- almost too much my love. Almost too perfect. It feels almost too good."

His rhythm made a perfect smacking sound. "I am close lover, but I won't. Not until you beg for release.
 
"Ah!" She gasped again, her pussy shuddering deliciously as he smacked her behind. She giggled coyly and managed a wriggle of her hips, shooting him a quick look of flirtatious daring from over her shoulder. "Uh huh!" She purred, confirming his suspicions. This was the most fun she had ever had! Teasing and taunting her prince!

"More?" She asked sweetly, her loins slowly drawing at his manhood, now that she knew how to make her pussy do that, she wasn't going to stop until she collapsed in exhaustion! Tit for tat, it was only fair, and she wasn't going to be out done by his magnificent cock! She was all woman and she wasn't above using every last bit of her feminine gifts to see that she tamed the little beast throbbed inside of her! All she had to do is outlast him, right?

"Goddess?" She grinned from ear to ear, liking that much more than princess for some strange reason. She was taking everything Cas had with utter delight, each thrust making her grunt out in animalistic pleasure now. "What. Do. You. Mean. Plan. To. Walk?" She asked, each work being forced out of her by his thrusts. She had no idea how much this was going to ache later on, all she knew was that she was desperate for him, wanting, no, needing everything he had to give her!

Midgeon struggled to hold on just a bit longer, but it just felt so amazing! The way he pounder into her, the wet sound it made, his warning that he was close... she gave into it all, she couldn't stop herself. She hung her head and solders over the edge of the tub, swooning, but keeping her butt held high for him. She balled her fists up and pressed on to her mouth, trying to stifle the long slow squeal of delight he was wringing out of her, her other hand gripping a towel, or some discarded clothing, desperately trying to hang onto some semblance of reality as he sent her over the edge again.

"please.... Cas... please... don't hold back!" She begged him, lost in a sea of desperation. "I beg of you!"
 
"You beg me, goddess? Beg me to defile you?" his tone mocked unsurity. "I don't know- perhaps I should stop now. Save your pure image. Is that what you would like goddess? Or would you like for me to explode deep inside of you? And keep pounding as my seed fills you up? Thats what I would like to do- but that hardly seems like a way to treat a goddess."

He thrust harder into her even now, his hips bucking wildly, out of control from his lust and how close to breaking he was. "My love my love my love- ah-" he moaned. "I think it would be much more proper if you finished me with your mouth- but you need to cum for me one more time befpre you recieve that honor."
 
Midgeon mewled as Cas taunted her. If this was what it felt like to be defiled, she didn't want to be pure! Gods! He was driving her crazy! She couldn't fight it any more! All of her teasing left her and she felt so vulnerable and raw, aching to be taken! Filled and fullfilled by her prince! He was in charge now and she loved him, the things he was saying...

"no... d-don't stop!" She pleaded, her voice small and shaky.

"Yes! Yes... please? Ex-explode... inside me! Pllllllease?!" She begged, keeping her head down and her eyes shut, tears of desperation forming at the corner of her eyes.

"I... I need your seed!" she cried out, turning her cheek to rest on the cold floor.

"I'm yours... I'm yours..." she whimpered, crying, her need so strong to receive his essence.
 
"I guess I can find it- mmm- in my heart to grant your wish. But my stipulation still stands- you have to cum for me first- one more time." he grabbed her hips and pulled her back against him in one thrust, then he leaned over her as he began to grind into her rapidly. One hand reached under her and groped at her breast, squeezing her nipple between his fingers. They other reached lower to her lovebits till he found her clit. That he pushed against his rod, so as he rammed into her the love knub slid along his member.

"Cum for me so I may fill you up. Cum for me goddess and I will explode deep inside of you- ahh- ahh-" he kept ramming, and before long she would surely reach that climax again.
 
Midgeon growled in frustration, he wanted her to cum again?! She didn't know how she was holding on to sanity or consciousness as it was! But dam it! She wanted his seed! She focused with all her might and rammed her cute little heart shaped behind back against his powerful thrusts, growling and grunting in a very unladylike manor. She didn't care any more, she wanted what she wanted and she would be damped if she didn't wring that hot seed out of him and into her!

She felt him blanketing her in his warm body and grind against her from behind. The angle of his thrusts changed and she felt this strange urge to pee. It felt like an ocean of waters had built up and we're sloshing around in the small of her belly. She didn't know quite what it meant but she couldn't stop it now! It was like having the string of a bow pulled back, taut, and ready to fire an arrow straight down the channel of her love canal! Oh gid! She hoped she didn't hurt him with what she felt cumming!

With his hand on her right breast, pinching her hard and perky nipple, his fingers pushing her clit in to drag along his slick rod and that strange, swollen place inside of her that he was striking so easily at this angle, she lost all control. Even just one of those triggers would have set her off but all three together?! She was howling, out of her mind, grinding back against him! One final thrust and she gushed, torrent of hot, sweet juices flooding out of her, splashing over and around Cas's throbbed cock and showering against his crotch until he was dripping wet with it all! What had just happened?! What had she just done?! Part of her was mortified, thinking she had loosed her bladder all over him! But it had felt more like a bursting Baloon than a stream of pee... she hid her face and cried, confused, still weakly begging him to fill her.
 
Midge made the most wonderful sounds under him, it was like an orchestra of the most sinfully symphonic squeals and grunts and moans. He couldn't believe how much she wanted, how much she could take. Was this the same blushing virgin as last night? No. Never. This was the goddess of love. If Prince Casimir of Hallowgrove survived this dicking he was going to erect her a shrine.

He lost all control as she came, harder than ever before. He thrusts fell out of rythym and his hands just gripped her hips as his seed began to pump into her, adding to the hit wet mess they were making. Cas couldn't help but yell his moan of ectasy, and if between the two of them there was a single person in the castle who hadn't heard, he'd be damned. "My goddess lover Midgeon- ah-" he fell back into the tub, pulling her on top of him. The water broke his fall and he landed softly with a breathy chuckle as his cock continued to twitch inside of her. He collected her to his chest.
 
Midgeon gripped Prince Casimir's cock so tightly within her that she felt each and every spurt of his hot seed flooding her love canal. It seemed to animate her, bringing her back from the agony of desperation, giving her such great joy and pleasure to know she had taken everything he had in him. She felt strong and resilient, maybe he was right, she definitely felt like she was on top of the world when she was on top of him! "Wah! Hey!" She stammered, trying to catch herself on something as he fell back and pulled her with him on purpose. "No fair, mister man! I wasn't expecting you to do that!" She laughed, realizing he'd put her on top of him again. "Big mistake, Prince!" She jutted her hips up and down against his cock and worked it side to side, going for a little pay back for all the beautiful agony he'd just put her through!

Then he pulled her back down against his chest and they spooned with each other in the warm water. She reached back to touch his cheek, turning her face to the side, seeking to kiss him, her wet hair trailing over his chest and neck, like silk. She couldn't quite make it, not without getting up and letting him slip from her. She sighed and flipped over to come face to face with her princely lover, smiling sweetly, bopping him on the nose with a finger tip. "You don't play fair, mister." She teased, going in for a playful kiss. It was cut short by a rather frantic knock at the door. She sat up and looked at him, concerned, holding her tongue, afraid to speak for fear she'd get caught.
 
Cas kissed her hard, a smile at his lips the whole time. "You don't play fair either, goddess. Seducing a mere mortal such as myself? I was no match for your charms. You hypnotized me." He squeezed her close. "And I wouldn't have it any other way."

He ran his fingers through her silver hair and kissed her head, laying back in the warm relaxing water, basking in his post orgasm bliss. He felt like he was glowing all over.

And then a knock at the door made him growl. "Ugh-" he groaned, gripping at his hair. "I have to get that. Hold on one moment, love." Cas held her chin and gave her a kiss while he grabbed a towel.

Wrapping it around his waist he headed for the door. He didn't bother with clothes; it wasn't like HE was the one doing the interrupting here.

"What do you want?" He asked, opening the door. Surprisingly, it was Laufrey. The middle brother eyed him up and down.

"Getting a late start in the morning, younger brother?" He asked, eyebrow raised. He shook it off. "Doesn't matter. Your outfit for the masquerade is ready." A servant wheeled in a sheet covered manequin and then marched back out.

"Laufrey- I told you. I'm not planning on attending." Cas folded his arms.

"It's been delegated that you shall. Father is stepping down and passing the throne to Ponce. All our family is going to be there, yadda yadda yadda. Just go. It will be more trouble than it's worth. And think of all the ladies. Perhaps you can bring one back here like you usually do."

Cas winced. Lord he hoped Midge didn't hear that. "Fine, Laufrey, just leave me to my bath."

Laufrey scoffed as he whisked away. Cas turned back to try to find Midge. "Just my pompous brother. No need for concern."
 
Midgeon giggled and blusged, hiding her face in his chest, the innocent little virgin girl returning to the surface from the deep oceans of lips they had just shared. She didn't argue the point though. She certainly felt like a goddess in his arms! "Neither would I!" She whispered back, holding onto him.

She played her fingertips along his bare chest as they just enjoyed a peaceful moment together. That was when the knock came. She answered his growl of annoyance with a pouty faced mewl, wanting him to stay put just a little longer. But she didn't stop him. He had duties a band responsibilities to the kingdom after all. She enjoyed the kiss though, lingering there for a second even after he departed, with her eyes closed, liking her lips.

Duty... Duty! She cracked one eye open and realized how late she was reporting back to the harpers! Oh... she was soooo dead! Kiernan, the master harper would have her hide for this!

She tip toed out of the tub and gathered her clothes and things as quietly as she fould, afraid whoever it was at the door might catch her standing there, naked!

She didn't mean to pry, but she could overhear them talking, only catching bits and pieces as she rushed to dry off and get dressed. "Late start... Younger brother.... masquerade..."

She just about yelped in surprise as a man came wheeling in a manequin on a cart, covering her mouth to stifle the sound. She froze in the corner of the room and stood still, wide eyed, but very still. The man marched right back out, never taking any notice of her, even though she was still naked from the waist up.

"Laufrey... attending..." she heard Cas say, sounding annoyed as she pulled on her top and smother it out to fit her slender form.

"Stepping down... passing to ponce... ladies... bring one back... usually do..." Laufrey spouted, sounding so smug, she kind of wanted to punch him.

Their conversation ended at the door and Laufrey left Cas to his bath.

Midge was standing back, in a dark corner of his room, adjusting her belt and making sure everything was secured and in place as he turned back into the room and told her it was just his pompous brother.

She raised one calm, cool and collected eye up at him and smiled softly. "You can't pick your family, I guess..." she said with a sigh. "It sounds like you're going to be busy today..." her heart was breaking as the full meaning of what she overheard his brother saying to him sunk in. The implication being she was just another conquest in a long line of women. She couldn't really fault him for it, after all, he was very sexy, but it cast everything he had said to her, all those wonderful, naughty things... under suspicion...

"Hey, I've got to go... see Kiernan, he's the master harper I told you about... I'm late reporting back in and he's going to tan my hide but good for it, I'm sure..." she was keeping her eyes low, not wanting him to see the hurt and worry in them. "But maybe... if you can find the time... we could meet back at the fountain... sometime soon?" The offer, the hope that he would someday soon be back there was genuine, and she knew if he did, she would throw herself into his arms and never look back, or doubt him ever again. She was keeping her voice low and measured so that she didn't break down and start crying in front of him again. She was a good little actress and could hide her pain well, she had years of experience doing it out on the street after all.

She faked the brightest smile she could for him and opened her arms to give him a big hug. "Come here, you!" She exclaimed, hiding all her sorrows behind a mask of cheer.
 
Cas pulled her close, his hands on her rear. "He better not tan anything. This hide belongs to me." He pressed his body against hers as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

Then she suggested the meet at the fountain again, her voice a tad teary and wistful. "Of course I want to see you again." He held her chin and looked into her eyes. "I WILL see you soon." He kissed her lightly. "Soon."

He looked into her eyes a few moments more, the pupils dilating in his charming green eyes as he took her in. For the first time in his life he realized he never wanted to be with anyone else.

"You better go, lovey." He gave her hands a squeeze. "And please, borrow my horse. You shouldn't walk the road back to town. Promise me you will take her." If she took the horse she had a reason to come back. Cas would be glad for that.
 
Back
Top