Or
Jesus fuck, me.

Punctuation is important too.
Like...
Jesus fuck me, or
Jesus, fuck me
Or
Jesus fuck, me.

Good punctuation makes all of the difference.

Tell me BadAmy, should we understand that fucking is a spiritual/religious experience for you?

;)

Last edited:
Random sexual thought....

I would love for her to come to me in the night..... draw back the sheets as I see her form in the moonlight... her hand arouses my manhood... her naked form climbs atop me.... she lowers her well moistened self onto me.... our hands clasped in one another's.... our lips pressed to one another's....

Random sexual thought

“Honey, who are these naked strangers in the living room?” His wife asked.

I wake up to random sexual thoughts about my wife's ass (rimming / anal) have random sexual thoughts all day (Rimming / anal) go to bed with a nice jack-off to random sexual thoughts...(oral and anal(

Just today I thought, it sure would be nice to fuck so hard that my body was trembling from muscle fatigue and sweating from head to toe. A throwdown so intense that I was left breathless and drymouthed.
A Gatorade fucking if you will...to replenish my electrolites.
Huh...Gatorade fucking.

Just today I thought, it sure would be nice to fuck so hard that my body was trembling from muscle fatigue and sweating from head to toe. A throwdown so intense that I was left breathless and drymouthed.
A Gatorade fucking if you will...to replenish my electrolites.
Huh...Gatorade fucking.

I'd be willing to oblige you 👅👅😈

Back