Oral Servitude 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.
She hung in there.
This is really hot. :eek:

Yeah... when I saw this, your name popped in my head. There are so many little things I like about this. Her being fully clothed. Keeping her hands down at her sides. Maintaining eye contact. Good girl!

Yeah... when I saw this, your name popped in my head. There are so many little things I like about this. Her being fully clothed. Keeping her hands down at her sides. Maintaining eye contact. Good girl!

Ummm, I kinda don’t know what to say to that.
She reminded me of me, too. :eek:
I struggle, but I try to be good for him.

It’s me, present tense.
I have loftier goals.

I found myself thinking about this thread a LOT in the last 36 hours. And thinking 'why isn't there a professional photographer and a lighting tech handy right about now?'

I wrote a specific wee thing here about it.

Hot post, KimGordon!

Especially this:

The more time we spend together, the more I enjoy just devoting all my attention to him

Hot post, KimGordon!

Especially this:

I was thinking about that a bit, in relation to blow jobs especially, and thinking that, while I think mine are pretty good in general, I need to have some sort of connection with the person for them to really excel. The more 'devotional' variety ... those long, sensual ones where I'm all about his pleasure - me giving, rather than him taking - are, for me, extremely intimate, and also I think there's a bit more on the line - I'll usually experiment with some different things to find the things he really loves, and you need a context of trust and communication for that sort of experimentation to really work. I also need to feel sure that he'll communicate stuff to me - rather than just saying 'that was lovely', as you would with someone you don't know that well, he'll say 'I really like [this extremely specific action], but when you do [that other extremely specific action], a little less pressure would be good'. I work best with very specific feedback. ;)

So that sort of thing develops over time ... and also there's just the more love. I always enjoy having a cock in my mouth more if it's attached to someone I'm fond of.

I was thinking about that a bit, in relation to blow jobs especially, and thinking that, while I think mine are pretty good in general, I need to have some sort of connection with the person for them to really excel. The more 'devotional' variety ... those long, sensual ones where I'm all about his pleasure - me giving, rather than him taking - are, for me, extremely intimate, and also I think there's a bit more on the line - I'll usually experiment with some different things to find the things he really loves, and you need a context of trust and communication for that sort of experimentation to really work. I also need to feel sure that he'll communicate stuff to me - rather than just saying 'that was lovely', as you would with someone you don't know that well, he'll say 'I really like [this extremely specific action], but when you do [that other extremely specific action], a little less pressure would be good'. I work best with very specific feedback. ;)

So that sort of thing develops over time ... and also there's just the more love. I always enjoy having a cock in my mouth more if it's attached to someone I'm fond of.

I don't care what sex act it is....familiarity with a partner....developing a bond with them transitions it from just acts of pleasure to full intimacy in sharing those pleasures and just intensifies everything that is shared....imo....so I agree.

I don't care what sex act it is....familiarity with a partner....developing a bond with them transitions it from just acts of pleasure to full intimacy in sharing those pleasures and just intensifies everything that is shared....imo....so I agree.

That's true - I guess it just comes into relief more, for me anyway, because those blow jobs are something where I'm doing all the 'doing', if that makes sense, rather than being something we're co-constructing. (This is getting a bit theoretical, but you know what I mean.) Hence I'm more focused on the specifics and the detail and perfecting the craft of the act. I take huge pleasure in the skill of a good blow job, but it is something that needs to be tailored to the individual (like all sex, I guess), and the intimacy facilitates that process. There are aspects of a blow job where you could just do the same thing with every guy, and they'd all be pretty happy ... but there's the details and nuances that are specific to this guy that shift the outcome from 'happy' to some better, and learning what those things are need a safe context for trial&error, and some fairly personal conversations.

That's true - I guess it just comes into relief more, for me anyway, because those blow jobs are something where I'm doing all the 'doing', if that makes sense, rather than being something we're co-constructing. (This is getting a bit theoretical, but you know what I mean.) Hence I'm more focused on the specifics and the detail and perfecting the craft of the act. I take huge pleasure in the skill of a good blow job, but it is something that needs to be tailored to the individual (like all sex, I guess), and the intimacy facilitates that process. There are aspects of a blow job where you could just do the same thing with every guy, and they'd all be pretty happy ... but there's the details and nuances that are specific to this guy that shift the outcome from 'happy' to some better, and learning what those things are need a safe context for trial&error, and some fairly personal conversations.

Well said, and it is the same when i go down on a woman.. and one must learn what the other enjoys the most.

Absolutey! 😉

Exactly.

tumblr_nepuhkObdW1t86fsoo1_500.gif

tumblr_p6txmwFTMN1tlfgs7o1_500.gif

tumblr_p52goh3jHs1x20kwxo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back