Bar managers revenge.

FantasisingMale

Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
86
Would anyone be interested in turning this true story into a fantasy? Bar manager has fall out with younger couple, early 30's. And bans the male after an altercation. Bar manager is furious with male for causing a disturbance and having no respect. The female thinks she is better than the bar manager but he thinks she's a slut and has no good words to say about her, wants to put her in her place.

She is allowed back into the bar a few weeks later and he gradually turns her into his sex slave as revenge for hating her bf. He tells her he's a useless idiot who's no good for her and that she is a cock craving slut, he makes her his sex slave after making her cum and beg for more.

Starts off by treating her like shit and touching her up in the toilets and teasing her pussy. Then infront of the locals in the bar. She gradually wants it and starts dressing more like a slut. She slowly becomes his and he treats her like a dirty whore and fucks her on the floor and over the pool table, spanking her and calling her and her bf names.


Anything else you can add? I would like to read this as a story. Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
An interesting, if unpleasant, start to a story.

But you have a loose end that needs to be addressed: the banned husband/boyfriend. You aren't just going to drop him from the plot, are you? In real life (or in a slasher film, which is even more real), you just KNOW he was going to come back into focus before the credits roll.......
 
An interesting, if unpleasant, start to a story.

But you have a loose end that needs to be addressed: the banned husband/boyfriend. You aren't just going to drop him from the plot, are you? In real life (or in a slasher film, which is even more real), you just KNOW he was going to come back into focus before the credits roll.......

He's not allowed into the pub/bar so doesn't like that his gf still goes in there. Possibly could have him walking past and sees her talking to him. He doesn't like it but he's not allowed anywhere near the pub, bar manager and other men wouldn't allow it and police could be called. Bar manager just smiles and winks at him.
 
Back
Top