A Male_Cat now in WV

Hello Ling,

Well I would not as much fun, but I did manage;)

Yep all the yard work is done until the next go around...

I am heading out to Texas this time, it should be a good time.
Texas ! mh isnt that where you got lots of Friends and Family ;):) well Iam sure I will talk to U again before you leave ~Happy Hump Day:kiss:

Texas ! mh isnt that where you got lots of Friends and Family ;):) well Iam sure I will talk to U again before you leave ~Happy Hump Day:kiss:

Yes it is, always nice to head there. I can't wait to get back on the jet skis:)

I hope you have had a great weekend so far Ling:kiss::kiss:

Yes it is, always nice to head there. I can't wait to get back on the jet skis:)

I hope you have had a great weekend so far Ling:kiss::kiss:
Hi :kiss: ~ although I did Water Ski a few time when I was younger, but I never been on a Jet Ski;) it must be "fun":)

Hi :kiss: ~ although I did Water Ski a few time when I was younger, but I never been on a Jet Ski;) it must be "fun":)

It is a lot of fun to jump the jet skies over the wakes/waves:)

But water skiing it a lot fun too;)

It is a lot of fun to jump the jet skies over the wakes/waves:)

But water skiing it a lot fun too;)
[/QUOTE
Hey thats great Hun wish I could try it;)~ well enjoy your Vacation and dont forget to take a few Pics:)

WOW :p need any kind of help with that Hun ;):D
I guess you wont be going on Vacation to Texas unless you want to help those poor People out!

I would love the help Ling:devil:

The vacation plans are northwest of there, but I might be taking a drive to help out:)

Good Morning :kiss::rose:
na it was just another yukkie Monday :( and this Morning looks like Frost on the Windshields wonder if I should try and find my Gloves ;)

Hi Ling:)

Sorry for the way late reply, I hope you have the winter clothes all ready to go. It nice of course to slip them off once inside.:devil:

I hope you are doing well up there:kiss:

Hi Ling:)

Sorry for the way late reply, I hope you have the winter clothes all ready to go. It nice of course to slip them off once inside.:devil:

I hope you are doing well up there:kiss:
Good Morning Hun:kiss:
oh we have Snow about 5 inches or so since the last Time I posted here and yes I put some warmer Clothes on ;);)

Good Morning Hun:kiss:
oh we have Snow about 5 inches or so since the last Time I posted here and yes I put some warmer Clothes on ;);)

Hi Ling:kiss:,

I know this a way late reply. But I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I am sure you have had a number of snowings up there since the last time I posted here. We have not had any real snow this season yet.

I am heading back home from holidays starting tomorrow, I have been gone over two weeks:rolleyes:

Hi Ling:kiss:,

I know this a way late reply. But I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I am sure you have had a number of snowings up there since the last time I posted here. We have not had any real snow this season yet.

I am heading back home from holidays starting tomorrow, I have been gone over two weeks:rolleyes:
Good Morning from Cold Canada :)
Hope you had a great Vacation Hun:)~Xmas was pretty good except for the Weather ~2 ft of Snow and -30 C brrrrr

Back