Naughty nooby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. Hope I got the timing right along with you.

It was perfect :kiss:

A lovely view of your breast and legs.

:kiss::kiss: thank you

I love you in those tight jeans pulled up tight.

Naked in heels in the garden. Wish it was mine.

I’m so glad someone else likes heels as much as I do :cool::kiss:

I'm loving looking at you enjoying yourself on your vacation. Wish I could find that Secret Garden!
That’s the problem with a secret garden, if you tell people where it’s at it’s no longer secret ;)

beautiful shoes on beautiful legs that go with that dress really well. How long will you be on vacation?
Unfortunately im back home and back at work for the past 2 weeks.

The shoes are hot, love them. Looked great in the store but have to say they looked a whole lot better at home.
Seems to me they are a good match for the dress....and about the dress...my god you are a stunning woman.
Your body is so sexy it hurts me....love the way that boob is spilling out.
What a turn on you are.

I’ll be spilling more shortly :devil:

You make spring SOOOO very appealing!

I love warmer weather, less clothing needed ;)

Gorgeous legs and such a suckable nipple...yumm!
And of course I love your ass Cosmo :)
You are so wonderful to say so. I’m always afraid my ass is not my best feature :kiss:
WOW! Love your gorgeous leggss...only thing better than seeing them umm would be to be between them!
I’m sure we would both enjoy that :kiss:
I just love the unveiling of your perky nipples...nice collection of pics. Very hott!
As long as someone wants to see, I’ll keep sharing.

The natural sunlight just loves you. . . as do the rest of us!:heart:
I love natural light the best I don’t do as well with inside lighting. ;):heart:

I'm not much for shopping, but I'd shop for shoes with you all day . . . especially if I got to take "Naked in Heels" pictures of you on the deck later.:D
Shopping for shoes doesn’t really count as shopping, it’s just fun especially with company :)
You could take all the “naked in heels” pics you wanted as long as I’m wearing my pretty shoes. ;) :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back