Shy Sexy Texan

I'm not prepared for a full face shot...but you all get an eye ;)

I've had a great weekend thus far and I'm in an extraordinarily good mood tonight - hence my generosity :p

photolwd.jpg
Welll hello gorgeous!!!!!!

I've had a great weekend thus far and I'm in an extraordinarily good mood tonight - hence my generosity :p

photolwd.jpg

A young lady this beautiful will be a treasure for someone if they're lucky enough. Get your heads out of the gutter,,, I'm talking about lucky enough to call her their girlfriend or maybe one day their wife!!!!

To you Stacy... :rose: x24

photolwd.jpg

Just... wow. I knew you were a hottie, but this is off the charts. Thanks as always for sharing your beautiful smile. :rose:

I get that a lot... "Adorable".... Not sure if that's a good thing

Oh, hell, yes, it's a good thing.

Also, you're desirable, sensual, erotic, arousing, irresistible, witty, erudite, fun and just darn sexy as hell.

:kiss:

Wow! Thanks!
I'll have to bookmark this for days when I'm feeling blue :)

Oh, hell, yes, it's a good thing.

Also, you're desirable, sensual, erotic, arousing, irresistible, witty, erudite, fun and just darn sexy as hell.

I know you do Pot...and I thank you everyday for being such a sweet and kind friend :)

Well as I've said before I normally give people the kindness they deserve, but with you I can only give you what I can. (I know you deserve SO much more than that)

....Ofcourse all kindnesses aside when you finally take a vacation out here I WILL find an arcade that has an Air Hockey table and I...Will....Kick....Your.....Ass:devil:

Outlawed

Damn...a face like that with the sensational smile, smoldering eyes and please suck me lips! Combine that with the sexy body and you should be outlawed my dear!

beautiful woman. amazing smile. thank you for sharing and glad you are having a great weekend.

I've just spent a few idle moments going back over your thread. What a delightful half-hour I've had...

You really are an enticingly sexy creature!

photolwd.jpg

You're a beautiful young lady. You stand out as a very sweet young lady as well. I admire the way you conduct yourself.

:rose:

photolwd.jpg

Extraordinarily good moods mean extremely good things for us. Fantastic picture. Fantastic smile.

Back